Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOn the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

On the job: OOC Chat

Go down 
+6
outpost_2
Gala
Sly Hound
PresentPresence
Larzarus
Kesslan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2011-05-11

On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 9:10 am

As Kesslan said, you also have to tell how you get those 10 dices,
here it was: Wired Reflex 2 + Reaction 5 + Int 3 (no Edge)
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Right, well. It looks a bit like we only have 4 active players left though I realize it's been the July 1st/July 4th weekend (Canada Day/Independence Day). As a result I'll go ahead and post up initiatives. Those who have not yet rolled will be assumed to be going off of base reaction only.

If Present and Sly are gone for another week or two I'll likely have them 'knocked out' for the rest of the scenario and if they are not back by the scenario's end I'll remove them from play.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm

fair warning Im starting to move my wife out so she can be closer to a hospital she trusts for the babys birth and I have to move to a friends house. don't know how complicated this will get but am trying to stay with the game.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 2:16 pm

No worries. Fair warning is all I ever ask from folk.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Ok since Ramme is charging and effectively using the shield as a battering ram I'm going to just go ahead and rule that since it's against an inanimate object, it can be counted as an 'unarmed' attack with the added 2 dice bonus of a charge. That gives him 12 dice base, which allows one to simply buy 3 hits, which is enough to do a DV of 5. Since it's a 'light' barrier with almost no armour and very few structure points the barrier is easily 'destroyed'. In this particular case Laz basically just knocked the whole temporary section of wall down in a rather spectacular fashion.
Back to top Go down
Larzarus
Runner
Runner
Larzarus

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Plz tell me that some unlucky runner was hidding right behind it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey outpost, any word?

If we don't hear from him in another day or two I'll just NPC him till he gets back.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Ok I'll aim to get a GM post up tonight after work. I'd have done one sooner but I've been busy between work, applying to the army and a flood in the basement
Back to top Go down
Collider

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:56 am

sweet, you know what job you wanna do in the army? i'm waiting to leave for basic training myself. will be in Ft. Jackson S. Carolina in november
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 am

Hey folks, sorry again for the further delay but I've been stupid short on time trying to get everything done. I'll take another poke at doing the post either tonight or tomorrow. Absolute latest it'll be up Tuesday.

As to which profession, right now going artillery.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Sly, Collider, you guys are up.
Back to top Go down
Collider

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:10 am

Just wanted to double check something as I'm still a bit new to SR4, and I guess it kinda depends on the GM:

Does Enhanced Articulation (+1 dice pool modifier to any physical test linked to a physical attribute) count towards firing a gun? Just wanting to double check all modifiers before I post in.

Also, I will wait for Sly to post in before I do just to make sure we're sticking to Initiative order.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Yes, it does. Obviously, everything is subject to GM discretion. One thing to note with Enhanced Articulation: it is one of the Cyberware/Bioware enhancements available which does not have grades, which means that there is only a +1 available for this enhancement. It does, however, stack with other stackable enhancements.
Back to top Go down
Collider

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:02 pm

yup just making sure that firing a gun is considered a "physical activity" I can definitely see how many GMs would consider only things like running/jumping/swimming etc as "Physical activity" rather than the less physical things like shooting.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Actually according to the last time i looked into the nebulous description. Enhanced Articulaton does NOT affect weapon skills as weapon skills are technically not a 'physical' skill even though they are linked to physical attributes.

I'll poke around again and see if I can find it, it used to be in the official errata but they've since changed everything around.

EDIT: Ah right I remember. Its physical skills linked to physical attributes as per the rules in SR4A.

IE: Physical Active and is connected to a physical attribute.

This means it only benefits the following skills:
Climbing
Diving
Escape Artist
Gymnastics
Infiltration
Palming
Parachuting
Running
Swimming

Back to top Go down
Collider

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:32 am

Thats what I was lookin' for thanks Kesslan
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:00 pm

hey guys. finally got the web up here... unfortunatly the wife has all my books and other SR stuff with her... so i have nothing to game off of : Crying or Very sad so unfortunatly im probably going to be out of this for quite a while until i can get my books back...

and as too which profesion to choose... one you can do when you get out... im currenty artillery and am now going through the MEB process(medical retirement/chapter) because the artillery is rough. but most of all enjoy what you do. and now that im getting out there is no such thing as a guy who fires rockets or missles in civie life.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:17 pm

I already have 11 years of work experience behind me, having skills to use in Civie life isn't an issue Razz
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:45 am

Ok, I know I've been MIA for the past couple of weeks. But I'm back in action, for the time being. I am not sure how long this will last, but I'll make the best of it while I can! Hopefully, I can set things up so that even if we hit a low-tide for me in the future, I should be able to at least maintain.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Ok, so before I just shove things ahead with a GM post at this point, who, if anyone do we still have left in this game? Quite a few people have poofed or gone idle (mostly for RL reasons, and one player who has clearly completely flaked). I'm just wondering how many (if any) active players we have right now? I know Gala's been pretty tied up with RL lately.
Back to top Go down
Collider

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:37 pm

Collider is still here (I mean that as the character and not as the annoying reference in 3rd person)
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:06 pm

well as soon as my wife moves back down from oklahoma and i get my books back... i will be back to playing... wish i had electronic copies...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Hey Kess, You got that right. But I am making a concerted effort to get in a post or two per day, as I did last week. I'm going to keep this up as long as I can!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Yeah, I'm just seeing who is checking in or not. Right now a good chunk of the players in this game are presently indisposed by RL.
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm back, and if it's appropriate, so is Ike. If not, you can just blow him up with a claymore as soon as he opens that door. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the job: OOC Chat   On the job: OOC Chat - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the job: OOC Chat
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next