Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) Empty
PostSubject: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:26 pm

OOC Chat for Twinkle Twinkle

Last edited by Kesslan on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 am

If nothing else, Kesslan, that audio file has me interested in this game. That's got to be the creepiest rendition of Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star I've ever heard!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:13 am

This is where I ask what you're looking for, without flashing to RED when thinking of my character.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 am

Count me in! Want me to update Jazz to 600? Or would you prefer a version of Ashe or Auburn? Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:45 am

i know this isnt the want add, but im looking forward to making a 600 version of Alexia (she has after all become my favorite Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 am

Your ore than welcome to play mostly any character you like. Keep in mind however I have not yet finished posting the restrictions, though there will not be too many more outside of certain races (all stock races and their subclasses are ok, ie: Minotaur, Oni, etc). Need to review ghouls, other infected etc to see if I'll allow them or not, shifters will be fine.

I also need to look at how I will handle initiation in CG for this particular game so please hold off until I get a chance to finish the CG rules etc. the game isn't ready to go just yet. This is however intended to e a more free form high end game than the KE game.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:07 am

Ooh! It might be fun for me to update Shan Jah to 600 for this game - Once we know the initiation rules, and other restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:23 am

i did the math awhile back for a character generator i was making at the time. it was somewhere around 7.5 bp for the first initiation grade but im trying to find that table again, perhaps it might be able to help you
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:33 am

<scraaaape clump, scraaaape clump, scraaaape clump, scraaaape clump>

"-bleh- Igor! -bleh- How many times -bleh- have I told you -bleh- stop that -bleh- infernal clumping?!"

"But Master, I can't help it-"

"Vhat do -bleh- you vant?"

"Master, do you think we'll get to play this time?"

"Perhaps, -bleh- Igor, perhaps. -bleh- But for now -bleh-, I vant you -bleh- to go and feed -bleh- the creature."

"But Master, it tried to eat me last time!"

"None of your -bleh- whining! Go! -bleh- Do not -bleh- return until you -bleh- have obeyed my -bleh- command!"

"Master?"

"Vhat -bleh- is it now?!"

"Why do you always go '-bleh-'?"

"I saw it -bleh- in a -bleh- vampire movie once. -bleh- Now begone!"
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:53 am

It's kind of funny, but at 600 BP, Infected like Vampires start being playable. Of course, Drake magicians are also more feasible.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:03 pm

I worked up a vampire just for kicks, and it was not much more than just a vampire with 400 BP. But 600...
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Yeah, I did that, and it's kinda frightening. Especially from the POV of spirit combat.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:10 pm

I went the cybered route. All I can say, if I get to use it, is I'm glad I'm the one playing it and not fighting it.

I've never created a 600 bp char. I actually had to work at spending those points!
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:20 pm

You want truly scary? Just did a quick run off of a 600 point Magician, and even without initiating, that's a decidedly bad prospect to run into.....
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:31 pm

Well, if I get to play her it'll be fun. If not, back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Kesslan: When you say "Lifestyle Budget: 1M", are you referring to an amount of money the Runner has to spend? Or is this a cap? This is just as reasonable a question for the Gear Budget and the Vehicles Budget. Obviously, based on the numbers, I can infer/assume the answer to be one way... But I would like to be clear on it first.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:11 pm

It is the amount of 'free money' you have to spend on the related items. You may not spend money from one budget on anything else, so what doenst get used gets lost. The lifestyle busget is sufficient to purchase a high lifestyle permanently, or two mediums, 4 lows, or several months rent on luxury
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Okay, going with the formula for BP vs. karma purchase for everything else(Divide by half, round up), and expanding for submersion/initiation:
Grade 1 is 7 BP
Grade 2 is 8 BP
Grade 3 is 10 BP
Grade 4 is 11 BP
Grade 5 is 13 BP
Grade 6 is 14 BP

Sound cheap? Nope. To make it less than gamebreaking, you gotta buy in the progression. Gotta get your first before your second. Don't know if this helps, Kesslan, but until you put up what it costs, I'm going by this formula. Once you've got your conversion up, I'll juggle for that.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Gala wrote:
Count me in! Want me to update Jazz to 600?
As it looks that Sly Dogs game is still Dead I would love to Give Crimson a go in this game as well,
Hope the Face Post is still up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Until he gets done going through things, and deciding what's good and not, THEN we deathmatch over slots.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Faust wrote:
Until he gets done going through things, and deciding what's good and not, THEN we deathmatch over slots.
king Just asking, and posting in any case.
First come, first get beat up.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Actually working up a douchebag illusionist, so an actual face with lots of contacts would be useful. And, you know, not a guy everyone knows is a con artist.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Just as a note Faust, while I did use the BP = 2 Karma as it's a generally standard conversion rate, the conversion rate is not always guaranteed to be so favourable.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Seeing as Grade 2 initiation costs me 15 BP, and Grade 3 would be 25? Gets REALLY expensive fast.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:24 pm

So does initiation in general, and for good reason. There's many awakened that never end up initiating more than once or twice in their lives, some never do at all. Those who get to rank 4 or higher are quite rare as far as I've ever understood such things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next