Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Since it's come up, just as a reminder folk. Group rates are for initiation only. Initiation only raises your potential magic cap, it does not raise your magic stat as well. You still have to pay the BP cost to raise the magic stat and the final point as always costs 25BP. This means if you initiate AND raise your magic stat by a single point it will cost you a minimum of 15 BP and as much as 36BP for the final max point allowed in the modified CG
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:35 am

Would there be room for another player?

My character Darkon was intended to be around 600BP anyway. And since the game he was in is dead... well yeah. He is a shaman by the way. He might even fit in the initiation group.

Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:02 am

Kesslan wrote:
Since it's come up, just as a reminder folk. Group rates are for initiation only. Initiation only raises your potential magic cap, it does not raise your magic stat as well. You still have to pay the BP cost to raise the magic stat and the final point as always costs 25BP. This means if you initiate AND raise your magic stat by a single point it will cost you a minimum of 15 BP and as much as 36BP for the final max point allowed in the modified CG

So the group is good?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:00 am

Kesslan, just in case you consider, here is my character: Darkon
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:31 am

At this time I've already got 6 players who have expressed an interest ahead of you. If one of them drops out for any reason then I'll let you know. Its why I didn't even post an ad this time around.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:32 am

Faust wrote:
Kesslan wrote:

So the group is good?

I'll be going over the rules for group creation later today before I fully OK it as I haven't had to deal with such things in ages.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 am

Alright then. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:07 am

Okay, Andrealphus has been sent because I know I'm going to keep tweaking him if I don't put a final version in somebody else's hands.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:35 am

Ok folks,

Due to how complicated characters can get at 600BP I'd like to request that everyone who has not already done so, please include where you've spent your BP. This is especially important for some of our newer players as I've noticed there's been a few folk making mistakes in regards to the actual cost of various things such as attributes, initiation etc.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:47 am

Faust wrote:
Hidden Keepers

Strictures:
Oath(To honor and hold the secrets of others in the group until death and beyond)
Fraternity
Secrecy

Basically, there's the adage "Friends help you move, real friends help you move bodies." The Hidden Keepers are about helping you move the bodies, but once they do that, you're in. This group isn't about building great worldly power, or trying to get involved in politics, it's about helping each other, because if you don't you're screwed. The group resources are what you can donate.(Spend any extra from your Lifestyle on this.)

Ok so to actually list the group resources you've chosen Street Resources?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:56 am

That depends on what people have donated. Right now, there's one Squatter safehouse with Luxury security that I've paid for.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 am

So in that case it's Squatter resources. Unless you want to set up a dues system. I also need a break down of all the members (How many of them there are, what traditions they have).
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:12 am

That all depends on who wants in from the group. The initial discussions were between myself an Jagger, so there's one adept, and one black magician in the group. Anyone else wants in, the good news it's not an exclusive group, and we are willing to let in just about anyone. So long as they're either on the team, or have shown we can trust them. After all, it's like the great philosopher said, "The only reason I'm doing this is because some day, I'm going to need you to help me move a body, and I don't want to hear any of your drek."
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Clarified what the budgets can be spent on in the CG rules to help clear up any potential confusion or misunderstanding (As I've had questions about drones and vehicle mods etc)
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:57 am

The basics for the 600 Alexia are up. however i might have to change some stuff if my reading was incorrect about the alotment for gear. Was that starting gear allotment outside for the BP costs or is that supposed to still be factored in?
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:17 pm

If Alexia wants in on the Hidden Keepers, that actually frees up three BP for you.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:59 pm

i might, if the gear alotment is aslo suposedto be factored into the character starting bp. however if its not then im going to keep it like it is. it was dificult enough ti figure out where to spend all the bp at i dont know what i would do with an extra little amount of bp. i didnt even spend it all
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Anything above the 50,000 nuyen comes out of BP. My entire free gear allotment went into paying for the power focus.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:24 pm

The gear, vehicle and lifestyle allotments are 'free money'
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:29 pm

OK so I've looked over Faust, Gala and Jagger's characters, still waiting on the others to get back to me with submissions, and their mostly ok beyond the tweeks/adjustments I've noted you all about.

I'll give everyone else who expressed interest until the end of next week to get a character sheet to me, if I don't have one by that point I will be opening the remaining 3 slots up to who ever expresses interest and gets a character sheet in on a first come, first served basis.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Ok so Gala, Frost and Jagger are effectively approved, things just need a little bit more fleshing out in all cases but otherwise all is good.

Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Hey guys, one last thing.

This isn't a rush deal or anything, but as I'll be starting the game off in Seattle, I'd like you guys to at least at some point think about where you might like your homes to be. You don't have to though, as I can certainly take care of that if your not picky about it. And given that you all start off with a pretty decent lifestyle you don't technically have to actually have your homes in Seattle either. They can be elsewhere in the world (But you'd at least initially have the most benefit by having property in/around Seattle)
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:25 pm

So, are the approved good to start posting IC?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:02 pm

Not just yet. I'm waiting to hear back from a few others who have characters in the works, and still pulling together details for the run.

I'm also using the time to flesh the initial stuff out more.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:08 am

Ok I've been talking to Dakkon about his character since I've not heard much (or in some cases anything at all) from the others. and I would like to get this game going. Once the last few details are worked out with Dakkon and he's approved I'll be unlocking the IC game thread and starting the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next