Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeBack in Buisness OOC - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Back in Buisness OOC

Go down 
+2
Wreck
Sly Hound
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:46 am

Second clue for people who assenced the group for Mercy..his fangs probably shows while he talks
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:49 am

Btw Ghost MacAllister already what and who you are..connection 5 fixer tend to know those things Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:45 am

As long as he knows I'm on his side and are they really that pronounced the fangs i mean lol on second thought yea they probably are and i figure their gonna find out sooner or later like if i bite someone lol ok back to business lol ill post if necessary I think iv said a lot lol gonna go hide in a shadow im leaving today at 2:00pm est so i want be able to post till like five or six after that... I gotta say its really fun to have an opportunity to play this character out...

I really should have stayed under the hood lol Shocked Laughing Razz

Also Gala your rolls are soooo on the money wow!!!
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:49 am

Yeah Bull is probably gonna use his Empathy Software and edge now..in his description it says he rarely use i on runners but 21 dice with no edge? geez
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:50 am

Yeah - the Dice gods are definitely letting us know where they stand on this issue!

And it's not like I have all the luck either... Take a look at my drain roll in Twinkle... 16 dice and I barely made my 2 target!! Talk about cutting it close!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:51 am

LMAO! that is all...
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:55 am

Well 5 hits out of 10 dice on my part aint to shabby but I mean..most npc dont have as much dice as Bull..the max a fixer would have is 12 "If" he was an elf..fortunalty there is a cap on money you can get via talking..like Bull was +200Y per hit to a max of 6 hits
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:15 am

Sorry I've not been more responsive. I've got family staying with me this week and they are demanding more of me than I thought would be the case.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 am

@Sly: Actually, 5 out of 10 is downright impressive! There's nothin' shabby about it!
Where 8 out of 21 is barely above statistically average. 8 seems like a big number, but it's only 1 higher than an average roll on 21 dice, and well within the normal distribution.

In a tabletop game recently, I got 8 6's and 5 1's on 13 dice. It was, without a doubt, the most astonishing roll I've ever seen! Fortunately, the 5 1's didn't count, since there were only 5 of them - but the chances of getting only 1's and 6's on a 13-dice roll is certainly slim! It was pretty exciting to see that roll!
The funny thing is: it was on something completely unimportant, like a balance test during an RP situation (I don't remember exactly what) - where the outcome was irrelevant either way... Wish I could have saved that roll for something important!
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:29 am

@ Gala ina recent RL game.. a simple kidnapping turned out in a Helicopter vs car chase...the guys following is in a Ares Dragon and me and my crew in my Mini Cooper ( never thought id be wheelman with it lol) but I didnt have the skill and to loose em in the streets i had to default a treshold 3 driver test by defaulting on 5 reaction (making 3 hits out of 4 dice since I was out of edge))

Anyways by any chance you got any space on your Time for Secret game? Missing a particular skill set or anything..gming is fun and all but I love not being aware of whats going on with my PC as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:14 am

Gala my new job i mentioned in other threads is in the record industry im going to bring you along on my next contract signing lol your soooo good at this lol Shocked Cool Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 am

Just keep in mind that those hits are taken off the max allowance the Jonhson got to give you money..you wont get money,then money, then money..thank god for those geez
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 am

@Ghostmaker: funny! And as for singing... I keep smiles on people's faces for Karaoke night!!

@Sly: I know. Max is max; that's it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:19 am

NOoo! Gala your my friend, i, well, you don't want to be the artist lol they dont... I cant say lol but yeah i gotta better spot for a negotiator of your talents... I mean roll aside, you put up a convincing arguments for moneys lol I just like your style, "this is the number, hands on table, lean in to show interest the answer your waiting for... Your just like you do it for a living or something lol I suck at haggling, but here i am in the mist of three separate, oh wait five different Contracts, wait six! awww man i gotta go... Iv got a lot of work to do lol lata
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 am

Fragg me Running did we just make TWO Thousand Six hunned in two and a half hours thanks to the efforts of the ladies on the team Jesus the great spirit what is going on... and the possiblity of more if we can pull this gig off what?!!! wow this is i got work to do but i plan on posting very soon something along the lines of "Mercy sees the women of the group pulling there weight, before mission even starts! And is impressed, thinking "If there as good in a fight as they are negotiating, then im going to have to put them on contact list" lol Wait should i just cut and paste phone gotta go dam it lata
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:45 am

Lesson of the day: Never go anywhere without the ladies!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:53 am

AMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Hey Sly when you voice up about your car can I ride in the smuggling compartment.... Well maybe not PsiWing is paranoid and I think he is going to think he will never get out of the compartment alive.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:46 am

LOL @Scawire That's a good one i can soo see her closing you in him changing his mind at the last moment like wait let me out lol oh if anybody (that can fit lol) on the back of the bike wants that ride let me know here and ill edit if not "im out see ya's there!"
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:10 am

scawire wrote:
Hey Sly when you voice up about your car can I ride in the smuggling compartment.... Well maybe not PsiWing is paranoid and I think he is going to think he will never get out of the compartment alive.
Cool

If he dosent mind riding with explosives and vibroblades sure
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:14 am

That'll do wonders for his paranoia Shocked lol nothing like facing your fears Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:43 am

Also added descriptions for Marcus/Mercy and the twin predator IV's affectionately referred to as "Faith" & "Zeal" for which i have no extra clips an ammo lol i was gonna ask the person on the back of the bike to help me get more but aaaah ill just wait for the bar lol
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 am

The small space for a small guy that gives you good vibrations and a mind blowing experience.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 am

lol Very Happy Laughing G I updated to give you the ride lol and re did some of the other stuff since your there you can respond to anything you like I think you should be able to hear Simon the butler and Faith speaking to Marcus and him to them lol there my comedy relief this game have fun guys Im going to do stuff then ill respond later work work work
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 am

Sorry for the delay guys - it's been a rough couple days at work. Got the post up though; hopefully it will be amusing enough to make up for lost time?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Buisness OOC
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next