Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeBack in Buisness OOC - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Back in Buisness OOC

Go down 
+2
Wreck
Sly Hound
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:13 pm

My computer is acting up oh god i wanted to respond but it keep shutting down blue screen dumping physical memory im going to try one more time at a nice post and i will sub mit it in like twenty thirty minutes k bye
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Ok i through it up i have no fragging idea whats going on but yeah ill have to do something about this and soon
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:46 pm

“Hoi chummers!” The ork says with a cheerful grin. “I hear tell
you might be interested in a bit of biz. If you’re interested, head on
over to Underworld 93 tonight at 7. There’s a small concert going on.
Let the doorman know you’re there to meet MacCallister, and he’ll get
you some good seats. *******After the show’s over, we’ll have a chat and I’ll tell
you a bit more. Interested?"*****
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:00 pm

@scawire

The troll is in good health. He is a bit nervous, but not in a threatening way. He is definitely awakened. Given his apparel and obviously out of place demeanor, most likely his is a shaman. His magic is of equal standing.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Are we giving out the info im sorry thought the gm dropped that kind of stuff well you know i dont want to be left out...

Though he appears quite still, the cloaked figure the troll was speaking to is infused with magic (at i think your level of potency) He is not in the greatest of moods he appears to be uneasy in the Club atmosphere, but its not fear so it is unclear what exactly is bothering him. His health meter is full no damage, no cyber ware, but his aura is some how colored dull like as if someone spilled gray in the color mix of his astral self...

I think that's it and i think that's right or maybe not
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:56 pm

@Sly: I suppose that's up to you. I don't much care either way - there's a Vampire in the room, a Pixie, and a Satyr... A Dryad might actually be the "normal one"!
- I just wanted to make sure that the information was there, in case it was appropriate.

Let us know what your position is, and I am sure that Scawire will regard the information as is appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:02 pm

@Sly: In regards to Mercy, you'll have to decide, but a 3 might give him away. Here's what the book has on this:

• A general diagnosis for any maladies (diseases or toxins) the subject suffers

Again, up to you. But HMHVV is a virus, and thus a disease. And while there are several different versions of HMHVV, it would certainly count as a "general diagnosis" to say that he is Infected. I'm not sure if I would tell at a 3 though. It sort of depends on the situation...

Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Gala wrote:
@Sly: In regards to Mercy, you'll have to decide, but a 3 might give him away. Here's what the book has on this:

• A general diagnosis for any maladies (diseases or toxins) the subject suffers

Again, up to you. But HMHVV is a virus, and thus a disease. And while there are several different versions of HMHVV, it would certainly count as a "general diagnosis" to say that he is Infected. I'm not sure if I would tell at a 3 though. It sort of depends on the situation...

I say It dosent give him flat out away unless Psywing as some knowledge of the disease..but he does know that Mercy isint "normal" awakened to he might suspect it

Last edited by Sly Hound on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:21 pm

@ Scawire

Consolation, is an healthy mundane Satyr woman wich as alot of cyberware on her so a low essence.. and is pretty much in a good mood
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:48 am

Ok, I got the same 3 hits as Scawire - so I can just re-use all the info passed to him

@Scawire: I need the assensing results on you.
@Sly: Breaker did this in the little room, so I get the Johnson and the goons too.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:52 am

Ok Sly let me know what i got from the hits and actually let me know if i did any of that right lol I looked up stuff but yeah thats what i got hope you all enjoy the read i had fun writing it and will edit anything sly says he wants changed lata gotta work now sucks
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:35 pm

Sly: I need the result of my assensing on MacAllister.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Gala wrote:
Sly: I need the result of my assensing on MacAllister.

Mundane,a datajack and a few "headware" is the only cyberware you can spot healthy and in a calm mood
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 pm

ooou! ooou! Hey sly did i get anything with my hits, tell Me! tell Me! tell Me! i mean what i got on the rolls
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
ooou! ooou! Hey sly did i get anything with my hits, tell Me! tell Me! tell Me! i mean what i got on the rolls

Nothing more then whats obvious without assensing wich you dont have..you can notic Little-Bears claws..and anything thats in a physical desciption..since its only visual perception you dont see anything hidden nor do you notice that Breaker is a Dryad since there is nothing physically obvious pointing it out
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Really Data base has nothing on Pixies and Satyrs interesting why did i even buy that... i kinda figured i would not know the dryad that's fairly obvious so i said pretty elf but nothing O... K... Fine ill chime in later when there is something for me too post thanks a bunch...

Oh nice roll on the negotiations G
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:24 pm

You can see that PsiWing is magically active with an active focus that is feeding more power into his aura. There is no cyberware present inside him. You can see a bit of a haze in his throat area indicative of a smoking addiction of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
Really Data base has nothing on Pixies and Satyrs interesting why did i even buy that... i kinda figured i would not know the dryad that's fairly obvious so i said pretty elf but nothing O... K... Fine ill chime in later when there is something for me too post thanks a bunch...

Oh nice roll on the negotiations G

you know whats in the book about em..you expecting something special?..its got more use for paracritters then Metahumans

I can give you whats written in Runner's compagnion if you want
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:41 pm

OOOOOH i thought you meant i cant tell anything other then what they look like I feel sheepish now lol i just wanted to make sure i knew something other then little kid with wings and horned hoofed elf and the dryad is hard to tell just from a look or a data base i mean she looks like an elf no reason to second guess that right im sorry about the confusion i nvm continue i am not looking for special stuff and oh claws on a troll.... well that's not normal lol is it idk, but i got you basic info at my finger tips got it... Waggata!(I understand!)
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
OOOOOH i thought you meant i cant tell anything other then what they look like I feel sheepish now lol i just wanted to make sure i knew something other then little kid with wings and horned hoofed elf and the dryad is hard to tell just from a look or a data base i mean she looks like an elf no reason to second guess that right im sorry about the confusion i nvm continue i am not looking for special stuff and oh claws on a troll.... well that's not normal lol but i got you basic info at my finger tips got it... Waggata!(I understand!)

Well you can make out the appearance and quirks by what Iv wrote about Consolation about her appearance in previous posts..as for the other read up there Description in the roster..what you see is what you get..perception is to spot something thats not right in front of you or hard to see..like hidden weapons,cyberwares and certain behavior like a tipsy person..for example Consolation is carrying a hidden knife..but you didint beat her concealement test ( blade -4,lined coat -2 + palming check)..you can see however she is missing a horn is heavly scarred and has some kind of dermal armor..you cannot see however the cybereye she is hidden under her bandanna unless you have special vision ( electric sense, astral sight ect)

and btw Satyr is an ork meta variant
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:52 pm

LOL Orc oh im going to read up on that... Its like leave that chica alone lol I got it, I'm gonna look at the description in the roster Gala is not there though umm? Oh well ill read the others, and see what everyone looks like also i should add a description to my details too word
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Scawire i think its 3000 not 30,000 could be a typo though im not sure you might want to ask i wanna know too really thats a big diff lol
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
Scawire i think its 3000 not 30,000 could be a typo though im not sure you might want to ask i wanna know too really thats a big diff lol

It is 3000.. heck the biggest paycheck iv ever made on a run was 23k..but it was we stole a truck full of Ares tech and sold it
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:03 pm

LMAO! gotcha

Wow this is getting good i think we should run a check on hotels if she's worth her salt as an archeologist and her pops in the biz she might stay somewhere nice at least its a start see if she checked in or had a reservation...

Oh god this should all be IC not OOC sorry ill bring it up in a min
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Lowest pay check I got was a cortex bomb in the head and if we did what we where told we could keep our brains in one place.

OPPS miss read the numbers. Edited the post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Buisness OOC
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next