Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeBack in Buisness OOC - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Back in Buisness OOC

Go down 
+2
Wreck
Sly Hound
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:44 am

Nice one Gala
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:37 pm

i love Call and response with Gala Awesome post G i had a long week too i hear you ill have something up with mercy explaining himself later just got home few things i need to do and i gotta have tea but ill type while i drink lol lata guys

oh @wreck your troll ummm? little bear is it awesome lol sooo funny though im not sure you ment it or you could have but i be rolling reading your post scrunching up in the seat great manners lol niiiice...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Thanks Ghost. The way I see it, He's 8 feet tall and over 600 lbs. Anything smaller than an suv is going to be a clown car for him.

I figured if I was going to play him as a berserker combat monster/healer then his personality should also be in line with that concept. Just wait until he gets mad... Then the drake-dreck will hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Hell yeah im giving my troll adapt berserk if get enough karma i had that idea in the beginning but i want him to earn it is all sweet your troll rules mines a runt lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:03 am

LMAO!!! @sly hound phantom of the opera lol oh god im not done hooolding my sides that was something id not considered lol sooooo funny i like your hoofed she orc sub type she's funny
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:41 pm

I miss my computed it is hard to post on a phone sometimes the curser jumps where you so don't want to. Kind oof like psiwing and his eyes
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:50 pm

yooooo Scawire i sooo get that lol what about when you take your time but spell check makes it take an extra hour lol i hate!!! that!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:20 am

We're just waiting for Mercy & Breaker to arrive right?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:52 am

Its so hard with my phone ill do something when I'm home
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:06 am

Dude, I totally understand. I was just making sure I had the right story line. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:48 pm

I don't know i don't want to type two lines but im kinda tired so ima hit the hey Sly feel free to speed time along like poof we there if you so desire Gala is awesome at catch up post so yea lata guys i need rest...
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:22 am

Ghostmaker wrote:
I don't know i don't want to type two lines but im kinda tired so ima hit the hey Sly feel free to speed time along like poof we there if you so desire Gala is awesome at catch up post so yea lata guys i need rest...

You can go ahead and just "time skip" it..post a lil resume of what happened then to the bar.. I dont even know why you had to go buy ammo..pretty sure I bought you some or at least left you enough BP/nuyen to buy em
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:27 am

Rookie mistake so happy you helped me balance the character did not check he was off sooo long never accorded to me i have no ammo or clips lol Just wanted like an extra clip for each and two clips on stick and shock one Gel rounds lol we, i, ummm ill get it by noon time k just got up and im late for work about an hour late but im on it
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:14 am

Did not know what Gala would be able to do so i did two probable out comes hope that's ok
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 am

I'm guessing Gala is out for a bit, She hasn't been on in days.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:13 am

Ghostmaker: Pokes G saying "GALA!!! we miss you!!!!" Cool Sad
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 pm

@Scawire What are you looking for exactly? What kind of information

and you can keep rolling 2 hits wont get you far..its an ongoing test anyways
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Well the first thing I wanted was any general info the net has to offer like who she is and any info on who she is first. After a bit I will use the info I get on who she is and anything about her past I can dig up to later check out areas around her disappearance. I'm thinking with more info on who she is where she works who her family is where she lives, and general stuff like that I can use that to find out info about her disappearance. All we have now is a name I first want to know her, and general info about her life.

affraid Ah she is a dragon we are all going to die. affraid
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 am

I like the way G closed that out like the end of a scene or something well sly we can act out the club or we could speed ahead and say i got some more clips and bullets lol umm marked it on my sheet took off the doe G gets what ten percent i think i marked it anyway umm ok sooo next day or should we keep ranting i can go either way of course... plenty of time today lataz
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:40 am

What was the total cost? If it's enough, Breaker just uses it to buy the first round of drinks.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Like seven something that includes the twenty percent ten for the fixer and ten for breaker if it should be more ill fix it one 768 with the twenty percent increase
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:33 am

One Thing I know if I'm astrally perceiving I can't use AR but can I VR in hot sim. GM might have to say yes or no. If no I'll spend the 4 hours Perceiving and make an audio only call to my contact WireHEad and still run my pocket hacker.

Also waiting to see what data I've gotten so far.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 am

VR doesn't use the chracter's actual eyes. It's images in the character's mind. But I don't know what else Deep Weed does, and side effects often reduce dice pools.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:41 pm

And you can use AR - it's just really challenging! If you choose to perceive both astrally and physically at the same time, then AR can be used in eye-wear. But all actions (even astral ones) will have a -2 penalty because of having to split your attention.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 pm

@ Gala, I've never been really clear on that whole, while astrally perceiving, text and words and such are so insubstantial as to be all but impossible to read verses the -2 dice pool mode to do physical tasks. RAW means that you are correct, but that doesn't seem to really capture the sense of the rules regarding things that aren't physical in my opinion. And AR isn't physical at all, it's just light projection.

Of course, I'm not Sly. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness OOC   Back in Buisness OOC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Buisness OOC
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next