Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:06 am

Kesslan
with these updates, are we allowed to make adjustments to our char sheets? Or do these options refer to gear we might find during gameplay?

Foust
yes, but Spawn's lonely soul prevents him from being so...final.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:01 am

As I just approved our 6th member, I'm just going to say get it in game as I'd like to get things going.

Speaking of. The IC thread has now been unlocked.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:15 am

Just as an added note, when you guys post in I'll need a quick breakdown of what spirits, weapons and armour your bringing with you.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Just a note folks,

When posting rolls from IC please do the following:
Post the link, not the results
Put in your character name
Put in the name of the game
Put in the notes section the source of your dice, Bonuses, Penalties etc.

In the future if these additions are not included, the rolls will be considered null and void (constituting failure) and I may, or may not reroll them for you.

Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 am

OK so I'll give it until tomorrow to put up a GM post as we are still waiting on the rest of Gala's post and for Darkkon to post.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:04 pm

My apologies. I had a hard work week. And no access to my books until tomorrow. But I will try to stubble together a post tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:42 pm

No worries, long as you know what you'd like to do I can always tell you what roll(s) you need to make if you can't look it up yourself for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Thank you. I'm working on it now. Might take a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Don't worry bout it too much. I'd like to try and keep the pace to a few posts a week for each person at least but I also know this is holiday time for those in the US etc and many of us here have a lot of other things going (life, work, in a few cases of some i know that play here, military deployments)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Alright, the post is up. Darkon is taking with him:

His staff, which is both a force 2 focus spellcasting and a force 2 weapon focus. Not active at the moment.

Two comlinks, one public, the other one hidden. (I had forgotten to buy them and will do so once I get to my books)
Earplug, throat microphone and video link on contact lenses.

A heavy pistol (urban warrior) ((I think is the name)) (Likewise I have forgotten to buy it but will update my character soon)

one clip with 10 gel rounds, one clip with 10 normal rounds for the urban warrior.

Optical binoculars.

He is wearing Form-Fitting Body Armor Full-Body Suit Bal: 6 Imp: 2 and
Lined Coat Bal: 6 Imp: 4

Respirator

His car is parked about 100 meters away from the building.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 am

Kesslan
What's your policy on spending Karma? Only between runs? Or during gameplay?
I know the book rule is between runs, but you may have your own preferred method.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:51 am

Given the pace of PBP generally between scenes.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Jagger, you may want to reconsider that jump as you would take 9 boxes of damage from the fall damage.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:10 pm

I edited my character sheet, added comlinks and a pistol in the gear. There are 7625 nuyen left. I'd like to donate 5000 of these to the magic groups budget. The rest should be enough for present expenses.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Spawn's got Freefall at level 10, which reduces the distance fallen in regards to damage resistance by 20 meters.
I tried to look up the conversion from 47 feet to meters, but I couldn't find it.
Razz

I still figured it would take a large chunk out of the distance I would have to resist.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:26 pm

One foot is 30cm or 0.3meters. 47*0.3=14.1 meters.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Thank you Darkon!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:48 pm

You are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Ah ok, you do need to remind me of these things time to time, I can't remember everyone's specific character details. In that case you should handle the fall just fine.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks Kesslan, I'll try to remember to make note of Spawn's adept powers in future.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 am

Eh, no worries. Shoulda double checked your character sheet first too. Still trying to put together everything and this much magic talent in a group is not something I'm quite used to yet. I also need to stop reading these posts at 3am >.<
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:46 am

nah man, the wee hours is when all those dream-induced creative juices are flowing freely
Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Do chameleon suits dampen auras? If not they are of no use on the astral and Darkon should have it easier to spot the others.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:41 pm

I don't believe so. I think they only affect visual perception; metahuman and technological.

If someone made a bodysuit that affected all forms of perception, I'd never wear anything else!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Chameleon coating only affects 'normal' vision. It has no benefit if people are using Thermographic, Astral or Ultrasound, or any other 'special sight' that doesn't specifically rely on 'normal' vision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next