Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 11 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Cat & Smoken D:
As Smoken D starts to react to the speeding orb, Cat's hand snaps out and catches the ball before it has a chance to bash him in the head. It is close though, the back of her hand brushed his temple as the impact of the ball snaps her wrist back a bit. As she looks at the ball curiously for a few moments, a small boy emerges from the bushes.

Hey lady! Throw it here! They can both hear other voices from the far side of the hedges. It sounds like a gaggle of kids and one of them is complaining about getting his ball back. Cat idly tosses the ball into the air a few times, the young boy begins to look a bit uncomfortable under her frozen stare. Uh... we didn't meant it. Honest! We had no idea she'd hit the ball so hard.

Cat eyes the young man for a moment longer before a brilliantly dazzling smile spreads across her face and she tosses the ball to the boy. Tell her it was a good hit, she says with a wink. The boy beams back and then disappears into the bushes shouting I've got it!
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Not actually having the time to do more than flinch he's happily surprised at KC's catch. And happy to Take advantage of KC's talking with the kids, he looks around and gets his heart rate down a little. Thanks. He looks at KC briefly and takes another drag. That would have caught me solid. I seriously owe you dinner, or brunch for that. He unconscionably rubs the side of his face and breaths deeply and studiously watching his side of the pavilion and the camera feeds.
Raén, that drone is jumped.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:34 am

Killer Cat:
Catalina Threw the ball back to the Boy, and as he ran off she smiled. Turned to Smoken D as he thanked her

CrowDancing wrote:
Thanks. He looks at KC briefly and takes another drag. That would have caught me solid. I seriously owe you dinner, or brunch for that.

"No problem" she said smiling "Wait did he just ask me out" she thought to herself Turning her eyes away from him hoping he would not notice her blush confusion wracked her nineteen year old brain on the one hand brunch/dinner sounded nice, but Her conditioning kicked in "I... I Cant... I'm not allowed I... I gotta go watch a wall..." She moved to a farther wall then where Smoken D's wall was. Her Conditioning was Kicking in Strong first the ball shed never played baseball that she could remember, and as she walked away she wondered what could be so bad about a meal, But even without the answers to her questions... The conditioning won out she pulled her Colt checked it, cocked it an put it back... And she was back to business...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Joker:
Joker watches as Peter sits nonchalantly on one of the benches along the path from the pavilion to Seneca. Peter smiles widely at him and waves as he makes himself comfortable. He obviously intends to wait for the meeting to end and get his confirmation.

Cat:
She was able to get all but the deepest stains out of her skirt and jacket. However the blouse was another matter entirely. It was going to need a serious dry cleaning... if not replacement. From her new position she was able to keep an eye on both the North and East walls. Thus she had a pretty good view of Teckster and Smoken D.

Smoken D & Teckster:
Now that D has drawn Teckster's attention to the drone in the physical world, Teckster gives it a quick once-over. Both he and D notice that over the next few minutes the drone isn't actually using its pruning sheers or watering hose. It just keeps randomly moving from place to place along the bushes.

Raén:
Raén is no longer able to see the drone, but she can still hear the whir of it's rotor blades. She also see in her AR that the cops are all but gone. Those that are sill there are focused only on cleanup, and that is almost finished.

Time: 12:44
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:00 pm

CrowDancing wrote:
Raén, that drone is jumped.

"Yes, the movements are somewhat erratic. Maybe it is damaged? Or someone has hacked it without skill?"

With the policemen mostly gone, Siona thought it safe enough to crawl out of the bushes again. She brushed herself off. "I can't see it anymore. It seems things are clearing up slowly." She kept away from the incident site, on the other side of the building. "What do we do about this reporter? I have one tranq patch left. And we could deal with him after the meeting is finished." She offered on the group channel. "It is still about quarter hour."

Ghostmaker wrote:
Killer Cat: "I... I Cant... I'm not allowed I... I gotta go watch a wall..."

Cats comment made Siona giggle hard. Oh gods, she's green. She tried to find Cats com number on her link and attempted to open a private channel. "Watch a wall? Really?" She giggled again. "After this, I'll take you to some parties. That'll open you up. Really girl."

She may be a human, but at least she has the gift. And she's part of my team. Besides, nobody should be that... green. Not at her age.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Raén:
As Raén clears the bushes along the northern wall of the pavilion, She can see Cat, Smoken D and Teckster. The last two are watching the drone, which she can now see had moved a bit further west toward Teckster.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Teckster's hands are twitching a little bit as he thinks of the strange drones. I don't like this that is not normal, I'm thinking these are taking pictures of us best to keep my face hidden. Teckster does his best to make sure his face is not filmed by any of the drones. At least he keeps his ball cap over his eyes so only part of his face can be seen from the.

With that thought running through his head Teckster Subvocals to the group. I'm thinking someone is using these drones to get intel on use so try not to let the drones see your face if you can, I might want to hack the thing and see what it is doing. After that message Teckster decides to spoof his Access ID

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Killer Cat far Northern wall:

Darkon wrote:
"Watch a wall? Really?" She giggled again. "After this, I'll take you to some parties. That'll open you up. Really girl."

Another invite out from one of her Mission teammates... Cat was weirded out this was all so much to consider she knew the rules if her cover was blown she would have to tie up the loose ends... Most likely herself with Angelo watching somewhere close by she did not want that she honestly liked the offer from the more socially experienced Female elf or other wise, And Smoken D While not as sophisticated as Angelo was nice enough He'd certainly not done anything to make her think other wise... Though she wondered what his Tactical knowledge base was after all he was "a shadowrunner they have those right...?" She wondered "maybe they are all not like the files say they are..." She snapped her mind to Raén and with a message directly to her COM...

Audio Message to Raén:

"Umm? I don't know if... Well its kinda... I I'm just so busy you know...? At umm? The Company, yeah, I'm Always working boss his a "hoop buster!" you know, but thanks, thanks anyway I could use the help... maybe well maybe one day..."

End Message:

Her emotions were pretty strong at such a low level of conditioning, and apparently with enough stimulus She had problems making decisions and keeping cover... Angelo Had Kept her conditioning, and Implant Level low So as to preserve the little Girl they had handed him Minor implants and conditioning meant a longer field life More conditioning and implants meant you could simply control your Fratello Female with out much problem... But the more conditioning, and implants the female unit underwent the less time in use or actually the life span of the unit was much, less and He thought she deserved better... She hoped She would not have to answer anymore stuff she Started Focusing on the mission... Checking around looking at different people ignoring how she felt Just as the conditioning was gaining control over her Techster chimed in...

scawire wrote:
I'm thinking someone is using these drones to get intel on use so try not to let the drones see your face if you can, I might want to hack the thing and see what it is doing.

She responded

Audio Message to Techster:

Roger that Let me know if there is anything I can do k?

End Message:
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
"I... I Cant... I'm not allowed I... I gotta go watch a wall..."

Watch a fragging wall? Drek, that tops my fraggin list for weirdest put-downs ever. Fraggen hell I can't even decide if my ego should be hurt or not... Not allowed? Now it get's fraggin interesting As he watches her check her pistol his already piqued curiosity only increases. A day full of mysteries. He shrugs the mystery of KC from his mind and focuses on the more pressing mysteries as Teckster chimes in on the drone. Could be that drones are being run for our nosy reporter Mr. Prat, or for Knight, or... Drek. Even if the drone isn't snapping pics of us the park cameras are. He jambs his hat a little lower on his head, feeling a bit silly all of a sudden. Honestly, I'm more worried that someones using them as targeting beacons or something. Teckster it might be wise to have your jammer ready.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 am

Cat, Siona, Smoken D & Teckster:
The drone moves again. This time, however, it flies up and over the roof of the pavilion, disappearing from sight.

Time: 12:45
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:16 am

Killer Cat Pavilion Northern Wall:

KC watched the Drone Hover to the roof of the pavilion and then out of site... Her instincts screaming trouble "Park Drones dont clean the roofs she thought, there are no plants to prune there..." She immediately Spoke through the sub-vocal...

Audio Message to team:

Techster, Smoken D, Do you think shock rounds will short it out if so i can handle this, but Raén im gonna need a lift to the roof if im going to intercept... its already up there think quick guys...

Message Ends:

She took out her already Cocked Colt which had a silencer on it...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:19 am

Teckster growls a bit to himself for not hacking the cameras better then sub vocals to the group. Someone keep an eye on the drone Smoken D maybe use a drone of your own. I don't think we have to destroy the drone or shut it down as long as it is not trying to somehow get into the building I think we should be fine. If you think it is going to be a problem we could try jamming the thing see how that works. You guys let me know what you think. With his hands starting to shake from having his spell locked in place for so long Teckster lights a smoke and waits to see if the group has a different plan or if anyone thinks that they should jam it.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:04 am

Teckster wrote:
I don't like this that is not normal, I'm thinking these are taking pictures of us best to keep my face hidden.

Siona pulled up her hood immediately, covering her face as best as she could. Also, she pulled the lower arms from the sleeves, pulling in the sleeves to make them less obvious, and hugged her waist with the two lower arms. On first glance she should come off as a normal, two armed person. "Curses."

When the drone went over the roof, she asked: "Is there even any access point from the roof? I can get you up there Cat, but it is going to be a show for everyone who watches." She thought for a second then added: "I can use more magic to make you go up faster."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:21 am

Cat responded to Siona and the team

"there is an access doubt the drone could use it though so dont worry bout that Smoken D, Techster my question is would an overloaded drone explosion go through the roof is that a possibility or not as you guys are the team tech guys thought you would know is all..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:22 pm

For frags sake girl! He snarls inside his head as KC pulls her colt again. KC we are still on camera and in a fragging active park, please, keep the pistol holstered until you absolutely need it.] We are now litterally 'on stage' until we are well clear of this park and we have already drawn enough unnecessary attention as it is. He keeps his tone calm but the words still come a bit short and hard. The number of little mistakes or misjudgments they have all made so far is getting surprisingly long and distressing. Note to self: Pre-site Planning is fragging critical to smooth function. Also; don't fragging go be dreck headed enough get interested in teamates WHILE working, bloody fragging distracting for all involved.
Another drag on his cigarette and he continues speaking in a normal pitch. And no, frying the drone won't harm the building at all, unless the things loaded with explosives. If there is a ducting up top it might be able to listen in.... The thought occurs as he talks and his gut goes another kind of cold. As slowly as he dares he walks over and slouches on the nearest bench. Once his meat is settled and braced he jumps from his body into that spy-fly's. As always his mind sings with the data input and can suddenly feel the air passing by his wings and over his skin. His meat body grins as he spins his new body into a little barrel rolling turn and skims over the roof towards the drone. Firing a text message via the drone to the others and also muttering it into his mic. I'm following it now, watch my meat. I want a closer look at this drone and KC, sorry, be ready to go up.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Smoken D, Jumped MCT F-S:
Smoken D is able keep the MCT Fly-Spy out of the line-of-sight of the park drone's obvious camera as he moves in closer.

This is made even easier as the drone is now stationary in the center of the roof. It's rotors are now quiet and it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Time: 12:46 PM
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Killer Cat:

"Roger that Smoken D i got your meat suit..." She put her Pistol down near her thigh and moved to the other side of the wall passing the elf as she did She nodded to Siona and held a hand up like be ready, but not yet and she stood next to D's body which just sorta sat there...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:07 pm

It is in the middle of the roof and stationary. As far as I can see it looks exactly like the other park drones.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Killer Cat:

Message to team:

"Ok sooo that means it wont blow up on the roof right...?"

End Message:
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Teckster is still twitching his hand as he puts out the last of his smoke. No time to finish the smoke best if I help out with this rouge drone.

SubVocal

Ok I think since I'm the teams hacker I should go in for a look see. I'll wait until someone can keep an eye on my meat shell. Once someone's got eyes on me I'll try and jump into it. Hey D keep your drones eyes on this thing never know what it will do next.

Teckster goes back to sitting under the tree he is at. Pretending to flip through his newspaper he gets ready to jump out of his body. First he scans for the signal of the drone once it is found he goes Hot Sim to hack the pesky little fellow. I'm betting there is someone in control of this thing first is to hot sim an exploit then cold sim as I take a look around on the inside that should help to keep from frying my brain, one can hope any way. As he thinks these thoughts his AR shows a squirrel holding a pair of binoculars scanning from left to right and then back again. Well little squirrel buddy once you get locked on I'm going to see what is going on with this rouge drone.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Teckster:
It takes Teckster a few tries to locate the drone's signal again, but he eventually sifts it out of the hundreds of active connections in the vicinity. Unleashing his exploit program, Teckster easily gains access to the drone. The Drone's system was so outdated it had been, well, a walk in the park. Quickly scanning the drone's pan reveals no other personas or active agents.

Time: 12:49 PM
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Killer Cat:

Sends a text to Techster

Text Message:

Shut it down if you can...

End Message:
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:02 pm

SmokenD in MCT F-S:
Now thoroughly confused he gains some altitude, settling 8 meters up and still in it's blind spot. I think it's just parked, and empty. I'll leave this fly in position to watch it. If your gonna jam it give me a tick to move her. With that he slips back to his own flesh.

SmokenD in flesh:
A strong puff gets his smoke going again. With a sigh he exhales and looks about for any more misbehaving drones or dogs.... I hate to say it but I think, between the frankenpuppie, the reporter, and now these drones, there is at least one person somewhere looking over our pics. I could also just be paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:49 am

Smoken D:
There are a number of drones zipping around the park. Several even pass close by. However, none of them seem focused on the pavilion or it's surroundings.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Teckster hears the groups talking over the comms. Ok I'll turn the thing off someone might notice but then again mostly they got the intel they wanted and have left. Once he finishes his comm call he sends a command to the drone to shutdown for a given time of 20 minutes that way it will not turn back on until the team has vacated the park area.

Once the drone is off line he jumps back into his meat shell and stays sitting checking the drone feeds and watching the NW corner of the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next