Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 16 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Killer Cat planning at D's doss

"I like that! A spirit, never scene a spirit, and it can do the same thing you did in the park? You know make us invis? Stellar! Raen your danger level just topped me, I don't know what i would say if i even saw one. So I now think we should all go in undetected with your spirit thingy... I still think hacking, and rigging should be first, but rigging does not have to go down right away if the drones cant see us right...? Raen that spirit thingy changes the game I want you there now in the physical we go together this will be slightly harder then the first run, and its probably going to make a lot of noise when it goes down. We will have to run on foot for a click before we can stop if we don't keep the ten minute window... It'll be a run and gun all the way home... if we can get out of there at all... Lone stars no joke id like to be in and, out quick so Scouting the place is a good idea. Raen can you do that in rout? I'll watch your meat bag personally..."
Her face became grave and serious, as she spoke...

"Watch your selves, watch each others back's, and check your corners, ALWAYS check your corners... I think we can do this... I would really like somebody to give the orders on this, you know call the plays as there supposed too go, in order, make the tuff calls, stick to the plan, and all... I plan better then I tell people what to do... So if we don't get some type of head I nominate you D..."
She looked at Smoken D, and did not smile. She had not scene too much of what he could do, she figured he'd be a good play by play guy... it was not like she was asking him to be front line or nothing but she admired him... in a weird way... He did not want either side badly hurt, and he still planned to fight besides them to accomplish the common goal, She had other reasons she wanted D in charge, and with the revelation of just how powerful Raen really was, Well KC was just a little intimidated and did not really think that was a good stand point to be getting orders from... Siona was fire power pure, and simple...! She would be concentrating on spells, and support so there was no reason to make her leader, D was the obvious choice She waited for her Raen's approval, and D's acceptance... When she had both or if she did not get it. "Fine... Now we need to finish, the plan that was just getting in we need to tweak it time it... And i need to hear what you guys want to do different..."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:19 pm

HardWire & Tywin:
Hard Wire makes it to Smoken D's pad around midnight, Tywin in tow.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:07 pm

HardWire get to SmokenD's pad not in the best of moods since he got hit by a car on the ride over. I'm not sure but I'm thinking that those day wreckers where the loser tigers I was told about. Either way they put serious downer on my sweet ride over to this crash pad. HardWire not wanting to walk right in decides to knock on SmokenD's door before skating into his place.

KNOCK KNOCK HardWire is here.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:14 pm

The moment Hardwire raps on the door a small chime sounds inside the apartment and another holo-screen opens showing a fore-shortened image of the guest. Must be HardWire. Feeling like he had just been saved by the proverbial bell he gets up and walks over to the door, finally lighting his cigarette before double checking the camera feed. Me in charge? Now that's fragging intriguing.... can I cut it?

He stops and turns around to look at ladies. If Raén doesn't object I'll call the shots in action, but other than that I want serious input and equality in choices. Soka? Soka.

Turning again he pops the door open and looks at Hardwire. noting the rather recent scuff marks and raising a brow. Already having a busy day I see. HardWire, yes?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:34 am

"Busy would be an interesting way to put it." Tywin landed behind Hardwire, his hood pulled over and shadowing his face, save for his eyes. The twin golden suns shined for a moment when the light from the inside shone across his face. The tall man with the bow across his back didn't make himself known to Hardwire except for his one request to connect comm links, to be honest he didn't really care. The purpose to connect links was just in case Tywin lost sight of the kid, and had to track him with less then usual ways. "How can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:17 am

HardWire Rubs his side a bit glad that he has as much armor on as he does. Some Doped up driver thought I was a crash test dummy and tried to geek me with there wheels. HardWire stands at the door in his baggy pants leather long coat and head phones around his neck with some kind of metal still blasting away on them. SO you Cats need some kind of wiz decker? HardWire pauses I might not be the grandest decker there ever was but with my wires I should be able to crack what is needed. If not I might be brain fried before this run is over

HardWire walks inside to that crash pad pulls out a buzz soda and downs half of it. AHHH thats the stuff. After the ride I just had I needed that. HardWire decides to ask from intel the run. So peps what is the 411 on this crack job you all be looking at me to do?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:03 am

He stares at HardWire for another tick, having expected someone looking at little older or something. Holy Frag! He looks like a kid! Am I the oldest one here? Dreck, I guess I just started late in this life. He nods and steps aside to let HardWire in and then checks over HardWires companion is. He sends a quick text to Raén and KC. Text: Stranger coming in, be on guard. Give no names.

You I don't know and wasn't expecting. However, we don't need to feed my neighbours any more gossip so please, come in and talk. He steps aside so that his mystery guest can walk in before securing the door and following them in. Who's your friend HardWire?
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:06 pm

HardWire shakes his head a bit not sure on a response. Well daddyO all I know so far is that I was getting worked over by some dope heads in a car and this is the guy that shot a few arrows to scare them off, other then that he really hasn't said much about who he is or why he is fallowing me. Sorry about the tail kind of through me a curve ball. He did save me from getting Iced by some guys but I too would love to know who he is and what he is doing here. Taking a small sip of his Buzz Cola. So big arrow dude whatca got for a name and why you following this little ork HardWire for?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Killer Cat:

Cat moved to the door, and behind D, Peeking over his shoulder “Is it them?” She asked. Looking at the young man with the board, he was not much older than she was, and yet he did have some Jazz to him… He moved into the doss as D stepped aside, and then stepped back…

CrowDancing wrote:
He stares at HardWire for another tick, having expected someone looking at little older or something. Holy Frag! He looks like a kid! Am I the oldest one here? Dreck, I guess I just started late in this life. He nods and steps aside to let HardWire in and then checks over HardWires companion is. He sends a quick text to Raén and KC. Text: Stranger coming in, be on guard. Give no names.

“D? He’s obviously the extra muscle, come in I’m KC short for Killer Cat and I guess were all gonna be working together… And you guys are right on time were planning come give input” She moved back to her seat on the couch… to let the D and the golden eyed man in She moved to her bag and case and pulled several cleaning tools out of the metal case, and started cleaning the insides of a long pipe like piece of metal… "O.K. so before details we need to know you can do what you say you can a test of ability is in order..." she smiled at Hardwire… Then said in no uncertain terms “you have five minutes to Hack D’s COM, and get my COM code, just my COM code, use it to call me if I don’t get a buzz in five minutes your done kid” She walked over to the golden Eyed man “tell you everything you need to know in five minutes” She looks at HardWire again “Well get cracking kid, clocks ticking…” Then she sat down between D and Raen smiling and had one leg crossed over the other picked up the metal shaft and started cleaning it again… She imagined D had a face on like WTF just said no names, but she was sure of herself, and he was gonna let them in anyway. So why not test the kid… But honestly she never even thought to ask the others, but she was sure they would ride with her…
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:20 pm

"Thank you..." Tywin followed Hardwire inside, a cocky half-smile on his lips as he listened to the brief introduction of at least 2 of the members. D must have been the one at the door, and the mousey girl seeming to try to stare him down was 'killer cat'. "A killer cat meets a lion, my name is Tywin, and i was called to save him and apparently to help you. Speaking of which..." Tywin nods to the other lady "Madam." in the room and goes straight to the AR renderings of the buildings and decides to think on it for a proverbial minute. "Judging that I was called, this building isn't long for this world. I don't readily know much on explosives, but i can learn anything with an activesoft, hacked or legit, whichever is cheaper. What i can tell you now is that you have more options then just straight explosives. These are surface to air missiles, we could use someone to trick their programming into thinking our buildings are incoming enemy planes, problem solved. If you need more options, tell me what's in these tanks and i'm sure we can find a way to use it. Anything i missed so far?"

Tywin turns and flashes a toothy cat grin to the young lady and fires up his radar, just to check on what is in the room, and who exactly he was dealing with.

((So, 2 questions Wreck, What's in those tanks, and what can I see?))
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:23 am

KC

"Actually Leo, sorry Tywin" She said to get his attention "Really Killer Cat could refer to any of the Great Cats of the world domestic cats are rarely referred to as killer take your pick panther, tiger, Puma, Jaguar ect. ect... So don't think because my eyes don't gleam in the dark that I don't have claws... I do" She smiled at him a malicious smile but none threatening and went back to cleaning her sniper rifle with the utmost efficiency and care... "Hows that COM coming Hardwire?" She looked at D and Raen for approval or disapproval... She was hoping she did not over step herself but it seemed like a good idea at the time the test that is...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptySat May 25, 2013 9:22 am

HardWire puts his hoverboard on the ground and sits on it. Arctic a practice hack just for kicks this will be great. Hum Should I???? Sure. First thing HardWire does is take the comm code he was give at the Yak pub and calls Kill Cat

------------------------------------------Message----------------------------------

To:Cat

I didn't have to hack your comm code it was already given to me but enough wasting time I got slicing to do. Later

---------------------------------------------END of Message----------------------

With his message sent to KC HardWire moves on to the real hacking. Slicing a system is fun lets see how this goes. Switching over to Hot Simming HardWire gets started. First grabbing a hold of where SmokenD'S comm link is with a little help with his scan program. In The VR world HardWire is a Silver Dragon with a spell book on hand. Pulling out a spell he sends out eye balls from the book to scan the area around SmokenD to find his comm code. (IF he is hidden if not he just jumps into the Slicing his way in.)

THE HACK HAS BEGAN
Scan 5+ Electronic Warefare 4 + personalized 1 + Hot Sim 2 = 12
5 hits

With the comm found by HardWires Floating eyeballs he moves on to the next step. Moving his Sliver Oriental Dragon to the comm he grabs another spell from the magic pages of his book. This time key ring appears and starts trying key after key on the comm links door.

Exploit 5 + Hacking 4 + Personalized 1 + Hot Sim 2 + Optimized (Exploit) 2 = 14
6 hits
(Opposition roll done by GM)

Well that cracks a firewall of 6. Once inside HardWire does a search on the link for his comm code list then sends a second message to KC via SmokenD's link

Data Search 5 + Computers 4 + Personalized 1 + Hot Sim 2 = 12
4 hits

HardWires Silver Dragon gives a little smile once he finds the comm code then sends the message out.

--------------------------------------Message-------------------------------------
To:Killer Cat

So Sweet Pea it seems I might just be the kid for the job after all.

Sliced the system Sliced it good

IMAGE: SILVER DRAGON SMILE FACE
---------------------------------------END MESSAGE------------------------------

With that all done HardWire Turns off his VR and returns to AR and stands up, and downs the last of his buzz cola. Well that was arctic now I need to get the 411 on what the job hack is I'm betting a bit more on the wild side of a slice.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Ghostmaker wrote:
Cat moved to the door, and behind D, Peeking over his shoulder “Is it them?”

With a small turn of his head he nods at KC and is just about to speak when she continues.

Ghostmaker wrote:
“D? He’s obviously the extra muscle, come in I’m KC short for Killer Cat and I guess were all gonna be working together… And you guys are right on time were planning come give input”

With a click he shuts his mouth and just stares at KC for a second then blows smoke at his ceiling. Not even a a single drecking minute! 'Take command' she suggests and frag me I fragging do. One fragging command she fragging blows it off. This is gonna take some work..... Non-plussed, he almost misses KC's 'test' proposal. Not really pleased with the idea of anyone hacking his comm, nor really seeing the relevance of the this test he doesn't stop it, instead he just monitors the process on his comm.

He nods as Tywin introduces himself and watches the banter between him and KC in mild amusement, while hoping for no macho contest.

wngd-phantom wrote:
Tywin nods to the other lady "Madam." in the room and goes straight to the AR renderings of the buildings and decides to think on it for a proverbial minute. "Judging that I was called, this building isn't long for this world. I don't readily know much on explosives, but i can learn anything with an activesoft, hacked or legit, whichever is cheaper. What i can tell you now is that you have more options then just straight explosives. These are surface to air missiles, we could use someone to trick their programming into thinking our buildings are incoming enemy planes, problem solved. If you need more options, tell me what's in these tanks and i'm sure we can find a way to use it. Anything i missed so far?"

Yes, several things. He answers Tywin's last question. He takes another drag as he walks over to the fridge and grabs another cider. Let's finish introductions. The many-armed beauty is Raén and our primary magic. KC, whom you've already been introduced to is our weapons. He gives a small frown as it registers. Like that long-gun she's cleaning..... on my couch. With a shrug he continues with the introductions. I am SmokenD our rigger and drone jockey. He gives a brief smile and leans against the wall near a standing ashtray. [color=green]

scarwire wrote:
With that all done HardWire Turns off his VR and returns to AR and stands up, and downs the last of his buzz cola. Well that was arctic now I need to get the 411 on what the job hack is I'm betting a bit more on the wild side of a slice.

He nods at HardWire as he resets his comm and changes the security codes. Soka. You can hack a comm pretty quick. Now that I have both your and Tywin's attention let's talk work. It is a DocWagon production facility that our Mr. Johnson needs destroyed. We have been hired to secure this facility for it's demolition. This one does have a time-frame, it has to be completed within 45 hours from midnight. Once we secure the facility a demolition expert, who we are still waiting contact with, will go in and do his work. One key concern is that the Star still have contract there and have a 10 min max response time. Our prize is 15K split between us, minus required expenses. I have 3.75K as retainer for that purpose.
As our Mr. Johnson has suggested that it is not necessary to geek any of the staff we want to pull it off with no dead, if at all possible. Granted that makes it much more difficult but I thinks it's worth it. Also as the cred on this is now getting thinly spread I am very interested in anything else we can find that's worth cred, be it data or drugs or whatever.

He pauses for another drag and opens his bottle of cider, giving Tywin and HardWire time to absorb it all. First off, we need to take control of their systems to make sure no alarm goes out. We need to know when the least number of people will be there. We then need to gain access without some yabo having the chance to make a comm call to the Star. Once inside it's secure the whole facility for the bomber, protect the bomber and fade. Take a look at the data we have first but I want more.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:37 am

Ghostmaker wrote:
"I like that! A spirit, never scene a spirit, and it can do the same thing you did in the park? You know make us invis? Stellar! Raen your danger level just topped me, I don't know what i would say if i even saw one. So I now think we should all go in undetected with your spirit thingy... I still think hacking, and rigging should be first, but rigging does not have to go down right away if the drones cant see us right...? Raen that spirit thingy changes the game I want you there now in the physical we go together this will be slightly harder then the first run, and its probably going to make a lot of noise when it goes down. We will have to run on foot for a click before we can stop if we don't keep the ten minute window... It'll be a run and gun all the way home... if we can get out of there at all... Lone stars no joke id like to be in and, out quick so Scouting the place is a good idea. Raen can you do that in rout? I'll watch your meat bag personally..."

Siona grinned at KCs excitement. She was about to answer when the doorbell rang. The people entering were strangers to her, but that didn't worry Siona much. She followed the banter between the archer and KC, nodded as she was introduced by SmokenD, and generally smiled in a way she hoped was mysterious. Cat and lion... hear me roar. She was rather amused by this. And it seemed KC had suddenly gained some social skills.

”Ok. A spirit could help me making you invisible. Or it could help me clear out the personnel. Both at the same time would be a bit much to do, I'm afraid” She finally replied to KillerCats idea. ”But we need the hacker anyway. That's another two people to hide. I don't think I can safely do that. Even with a spirits aid.” It hurt to admit her own shortcomings. Or at least she saw it that way. But the job was serious, and lying to herself wouldn't help.

In secret, she reached into the mana. She took a 'handful' of it and formed it into a watcher. Then she blew it up so it looked like a big, burly ghost. With big muscles, chains wound around it's enormous chest and ragged butcher knifes in hand. Of course it was utterly harmless, but only someone who could see it on the astral would be able to determine it from looks alone.

Siona turned her head to look at KC directly: ”So you've never seen a spirit before?” With these words, she commanded the watcher to manifest, to become visible on the physical plane. It appeared directly before KC. “Boo!”
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:39 am

With HardWire's hack and soda done he listens to Raen Talk about the plan, need a hacker and a plan to turn the group invisible. So your a spellcaster hey me too I have an invisibility spell too. I could call up an Arctic Spirit that would be able to help everyone stay undetected. With two spirits that might make life great for us. Also I have a backup suit that keeps me hidden too. So handsy chick that sound arctic to you. With more time and nuyen we could bind an army of these gassy beings and have a variety of things for them to do. The Ork skater grabs a wall to lean against as he waits for more direction on what he needs to do. Well Slicing into this Doc Wagon place is not some high end comm link I must be on guard for brain frying IC. Those things always want a cooked Decker on the other side of the line.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:59 am

"And who are you the proud lord said, that i must bow so low..." Tywin sang softly to himself as he stalked the AR of the building, keeping an ear to the conversation amongst the team. He manipulated the image in his own AR, turning the image with his fingers, flipping it, rotating it, trying to catch a better view. A view that might spark a few idea's, and indeed he wrote up a list of all the idea's and tools that were being blurted out.

goal:
total demolition

conditions:
limit casualties
full destruction
10 minutes maximum once alarm is tripped
retrieve valuable tech/data/items (optional)

strategy:
assault and/or stealth

tools:
Drone/tech - D. (leader)
infiltration/combat - Tywin
tech/magic - Hardwire
Long range combat - Cat
magic - Raen
spirits

needs:
current intel; local population, drones, security, magic, shift change, etc.
demolitions expert
explosives

"Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know." Tywin brought up his list along the AR image of the building for the whole group to see, and along side this image he brought up arrows to point along the north, south, and west walls, an arrow pointing inward at the east main entrance. He highlighted the SAM turrets and the fluid containers just because he was interested in a talking point with them in mind. "In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws. And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours." With a deep sigh that sounded closer to a low growl, the Lion leaned up with his arms crossed over his broad chest glaring at the image again, reviewing the image and the list next to each other. "Mr. D, this is your OP, what am i missing?"
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:14 pm

KC Smoken D's Couch:

Cat put her rifle shaft, when a message popped up she tapped it in AR, and reached into her bag rummaging through it, oblivious to Raen's response, as she read the message... She pulled out her close range weapons. Her Heavy Pistol which she placed before her, lastly her sub-machine gun, which she cocked, cleared, and put down. Weapons Check was a favored time of Catalina's daily life, She was able to focus some how process information from throughout the day... Even at her youthful age she was a pro at keeping them in tip top form. This was as safe a place as any, away from Section Nine HQ, She started putting the various pieces of the rifle back in the case... Then she Spoke to hard wire who had accomplished his task as Requested "Well you Aced that kid your hot stuff... But it was never a question of could you do it They would not have sent you if you could not, And well i don't know how much, D spent on his COM, it was really, how long would it take you? Was my thinking... See this whole thing... Its gotta go down by the numbers, if we wanna get in, and out. Timing will be everything, if you could not have accessed a system in time like mine or D's, then what would be the point in us bringing you, and waiting for you... I wish I had a better system for you to thrash, as you totally went beyond expectations, I don't really know how long something like that would take but iv got your window of time pretty much figured out" She stood up to give him a hi five, and if he did, or if he did not go to give it back, her attention was drawn to An apparition that appears over the display area, which was in front of the couch she was on. More important her weapons were under it, KC had little time to think about it, and she figured she was closest to it... Anyone perceiving Killer Cat from the Astral would know of the latent energies in her hands, which had become alive on the astral revealing her last Close range resort there within the astral ether, with vibrant energy surrounding them in response to her fight or flight... She choose fight, and she was not aware of what she was fighting, but she knew no physical being just appears, first test how aware of cats weapons was the being, and could she perhaps attack it and get it to move away from them, She took a basic Ju-jitsu low stance... "Boo" she heard, spooking her into action! From tactical thought Killer Cat threw a mean, hook, really fast at the apparition!! Then retracting her arm just as fast... So she could make her next move, as quick as needed...

KC is responding(violently)to being spooked by a spirit AC 0 + WP 2 - Default 1 = 1die (killing hands on deck)

0hit

KC said "I got it" her intention... Punch it!!! see if it bleeds, first then get her weapons in her hands, if it did not bleed but got hurt... Honestly she had not been listening to Raen so this was a surprise(she was reading the message Hardwire sent), and she did what she would do to any perceived threat in the same situation elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:00 pm

As the Watcher has no physical form, Cat's hand seems to pass right through it. In fact, it seems totally unaffected by her attempt to disrupt its existence as it just continues to hover there.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:21 pm

KC Smoken D's Doss:

Catalina's eyes grew then shrank into beads as she passed through the apparition, and she realized it had not been effected physically, moreover it had not reacted at all just sort of stood there her precious pistol right beneath it. With little effort but plenty of speed and grace, or at least more then she'd used in the the punch (she noted) She grabbed it, and pointed it at the spirit, intent on peeling its none existent melon all over the place, when it occurred too her she had passed through it..? The gun would be useless... Never the less she felt better with it in her hand, its cold steal some how assuring her safety, she stood back pointing the gun to the roof, relaxed once more. And she settled on a single train of thought. She knew mostly foci magical theory but too get that far she needed to learn the basics of magic theory. They were base concepts if there was a spirit summoned, who summoned it?(free spirits were fairly rare, and simply not covered in the basics) The only one in the area she knew of that could do that was Raen...

She smiled "Funny haha" and blushed, The spirit had not become aggressive So the whole combat thing seemed far fetched, but Cat had tipped her hand as to her preparedness to fight Rather then flight... A Minor character trait in most. It spoke volumes about her character to the trained eye... She would fight it out, without question if a real threat was perceived, and She was ready to do so, at the drop of a dime... She placed the pistol on the table, and took it as Raen not liking to be ignored... A minor nuance but she could have gotten who ever was behind the apparition shot... Which was cats original intention, (which she herself noted as an over reaction, her second for the night...) She thought of Smoken D's Coffee... And went back to servicing her weapons, cleaning, taking them apart, putting them, back together... And then HardWire explained he too was a magician... And his threat level increased as well in her mind... but she did not even look up. The golden eyed Orc spoke also singing or something to himself, but she paid more attention to the details as she figured that was most important... patterning time limits for specific actions, and such in her mind. After the joke she paid little attention to the rest of the team, and more attention to being prepared and Making sure all components to her weapons were in working order... Kinda faded into the background until the planning started again...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:10 pm

He was paying more attention to Tywin fiddle with the AR display are HardWire then Raén, merely listening to her talk so when that playful tone entered her voice and she asked if they'd ever seen a spirit before his head snaps around to stare at her while his lizard brain screamed at just about the same moment the spirit says 'Boo!' FRAG! He shouts out loud. The shock of the spirits sudden and fierce appearance is bad enough that he almost drops his cider, spilling a bit over himself, while groping for his gun. Then before he even gets his hand on the grip KC is trying to take it's head off with a seriously disturbing lack of result, causing him to spill more cider. Finally his brain grabs some traction and Raén's words re-register and he barks at the room. Chill! KC stand down, it's Raén's. He takes another wary look at the spirit thing. Dear fragging Yahweh on a pogo, let it be it's her fragging spirit. And yes, my fragging pants are fragging wet........ He looks over the others and settles his metal eyes on Raén. Now that you have succeeded in scaring the dreck right out of me. Fragging wow.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:05 pm

HardWire Laughs at the joke of the watcher. That is aces, those little guys can be turned into fun party tricks that's for sure. HardWire decides to turn on his AR and review all the data the team has gotten so far. Well I guess I'm the Decker that gets to make this building dance to my tunes. This should be fun.... IF I don't fry my brain, that would be a downer. With the once over of the intel HardWire decides to do a check of his own on line to see if he can find any info on the building or the people behind it. I'll hack in later best to see if I can find anything not already known, might be a waste of time but best to see what the Trix has for me to find out. DataHavens here I come.

HardWire ARs himself as much intel he can find on the place digging in DataHavens hoping there might be some not so easy to find intel to aid him and his runner team.

(Data Search 4 + Personalized 1 + Browse 5 = 10
4 Hits)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:46 pm

"Bwaaahahahaha!" Siona laughed loudly, holding her stomach with all four arms. They did fall for it. Oh thair faces were so funny. "Don't worry. It's harmless." She chucled and let the watchers appearance deflate, until it didn't look scary anymore. Instead it looked like an action figure for children. The elf girl had calmed down again by now. But it had been a good laughing fit.

"But I can call more dangerous ones. Well, one at time, that is." She explained. Siona still had a wild grin on her face. She emptied the rest of the cidre bottle. "I can take a look at the whole facility on the astral, but I need to find it first. SmokenD, could you drive me near to it first? That's easier than trying to find it across the town without a map. I can't see any sentry guns or the like. But the human personell."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:51 pm

As Raén breaks out laughing and the spirit shrinks he snorts and gives a grudging smile in response. With a sigh he shakes some cider off his hand and goes over to the open kitchen, drying himself with a dish towel. Still feeling somewhat foolish for being so jumpy he can't help but blurt out. Just so ya know, Far as I know, that's the closest I've ever been to a spirit. Lighting another cigarette he drinks the little cider he didn't spill and sighs. Gonna need to dry-clean these now... He muses sadly as he looks at his slacks then turns to the others and gets back to the task at hand.
K, back to a plan. Tywin, I don't think you've missed anything. We just don't have a lot of information. That I think is our first task. He looks at HardWire, Dig up what you can and once done we'll talk about running it direct for more information. Soka? He turns his attention to Raén and nods. Yes, I'll drive you over for an astral. I want to physically drive that neighborhood myself, get a feel for it in case things go sour. Looking at Tywin and KC he ponders for a moment and takes a drag before continuing. As for KC and Tywin, if you want a visual look come with us. Either way, as our muscle you two need to work out group coverage and tactics. Sadly we don't have much info to go on yet. We do know that we need non-lethal ammo. We need to make an equipment list but again I want more info first. Now, I do have a quarter shy of 4K at retainer for both info and gear if necessary. He takes a drag and puts out the cigarette then drops the empty bottle in the recycling chute. I need to get changed and we can go check this place out. If your not coming, your welcome to work from here tonight. The fridge is open but make sure I have at least 2 ciders when I get back, just don't scare my neighbors or anything. He goes into his room and quickly changes into his preferred jumpsuit, transferring all the usual junk as he tosses his suit into another corner. Coming back out he reclaims his cigarette and lights it again, looking around the room a midst a cloud of smoke curious about what he might have missed. Then he flashes his comm into public mode for everyone to see. I'm sure everyone has my comm but I need all of yours. I can set up an open link for all of us when we do the run.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:39 pm

KC Smoken D's Doss:

"I'll take you up on that sir" KC chirped up noticing She referred to D as she would Angelo... "Who knows" she added "Maybe a bullet will wizz past Raen, and she can see "it" up close, see how she likes it..." Venom dripped from her after thought like statement she smiled as if everything had become well again... She had to change into her form fitting for this, she figured so she asked if she could use D's rest room When she was done she the Colt and a Clip of regular ammo and a clip of none lethal ammo... Then she Grabbed her SMG and moved on to packing her stuff She was not staying the night... Unless she was needed...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:43 am

KillerCat:
Cat's comm vibrates letting her know she has a message.

Before she can react, her comm opens an attached audio file and plays Angelo's voice into her earpiece.

Meet at drop in 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next