Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 22 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:03 am

HardWire Notices the authority that the women has and doesn't want trouble with his clan assuming that she is a member of the clan. HardWire addresses the lady with a bow.I'll send him a message to get him here as fast as possible. Sorry for any delay.

HardWire sends Isamu Tatsu his father a text message.

----------------MESSAGE---------------

To: Mr Tatsu

We have a guest in the shop that needs to see you right away, and it seems very important that you get here quickly. She seems to be a person with authority.

---------END MESSAGE------------------

HardWire Bows again the tells the guests. I have sent my father a message he will be here shortly. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Maho LLC:
A few minutes pass and HardWires father comes into the store front from the rear storage room. He takes one look at the woman then speaks to his son. Lock the door on your way out. Make sure to change the sign to closed as you do so. He then bows deeply before continuing in Japanese. His word choice and verb conjugation indicate that he is speaking to someone high above his station.

Shateigashira-Sama, I humbly beg your forgiveness for inconveniencing you by requesting you come to my meager shop. I prostrate myself before you in forgiveness of my son. He is but a Jun-Kosei-in and must obviously learn more of his place and responsibilities to the family. If you will...

HardWire hears hears nothing else as he shuts and locks the door behind himself.

Hotel:
Tywin and Cat had exchanged a few tactical scenarios as he took her back to her hotel. These included ideas like him trying to scale the fence near the chemical towers while the other team-mates attempted to enter via the loading-dock on a stolen truck. If he were to make the attempt at that moment, any security may not be paying close enough attention. But his biggest point was that if their hacker friend couldn't handle the security cameras, then they were going to be in for a long, hard fight anyway. He was confused why the kid was hired if he couldn't even do that!

Once in the hotel, the desk clerk handed her sealed envelop. The letter inside was simple. Check in.

Martha:
Smoken D checked the contents of the bags as he set Martha on her route to the location HardWire had given him earlier. The food smelled good, but he wasn't really interested in any of that at the moment. Hidden in various bags and boxes, within the two large brown bags, were the gun, silencer, and ammo he had requested. The Colt America L36's smartlink was external, but would function just fine. The ammo for the Colt and his Ingram were both there as well. Checking the gun he found that the serial number hand been scratched off. So it looked like the offer to register it was now out of the question. He consoled himself with the understanding that if he needed to ditch the gun, he could strip the smartlink from it first. If he had time.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Looks solid, need to have KC or Tywinn to look it over still. After giving the colt and gear a cursory check he slips it all into various pockets, closing the bags back up. His mind still spinning the ideas and plans around, looking for the best angles. We need an entry plan. But no matter how we work it we need Hardwire to get control of their security before we do enter. What if he just plants an extra delivery vehicle in their system? Another question for Hardwire...
With another smoke already between his lips he stops himself from lighting it turns his attention back to Raén. Can you create an illusion and make my van look like one of the delivery vans?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:38 am

Siona breathed deeply once they left that place. I still can smell old human... She took a small vial of perfume from her pocket and sprayed herself with it. Ah... much better.

When they were driving, she looked at SmokenD unpacking the weapons. "So that's why we went there. I didn't think you were hungry again after that breakfast." She still felt full from it. The sushi had been really good. "Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:11 am

HardWire leaves the shop wondering why a clan official is coming to the shop could it have anything to do with the crazy drivers that made a crash test dummy out of him, or something to do with the run. Odds are good he will only get told his place when he gets home and nothing to do with why the lady had shown up.

HardWire takes a cab to SmokenD's place to meet with the rest of the runners. He hadn't been able to crack the system on his first slow hack of the system but if he has time he can do another slow hack to see how much farther he can get with the system.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:43 am

With a quick check on the time he sighs. Now? Back to my doss. He again changes Martha's course, now heading back to his doss. Need to talk with Hardwire and get him slicing. He's probably already on his way there now so no sense in going to pick him up. The clocks ticking and we need a solid plan.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:51 pm

KC hotel:

Once she was in her room Catalina Checked her weapons as always keeping them in optimal condition and ready to go While she did this she made a call to her handler Angelo...

Reporting in. Sir! my cover is still air tight, But we still have no real solid plan on how to do this job the roughest and only plan we have is a shot in the dart at best But ill do my best be advised this has a high probability of going south... However you did not train a slouch ill do all i can to insure mission success and retrieve the data... But... But im well nothing anyway any further instruction ready and waiting...  

End message:
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Smoken D's Doss:
Everyone arrives at Smoken D's around 1 PM, as requested.

Tywin arrives a few minutes late, but he has a valid excuse. Decided to do another recon of the area. Asked the chummer who owns the farm next to the facility's north side. Pretended to be a lost tourist, works pretty well to get intel on local areas. He sits down and kicks his feet up onto the coffee table, crossing his long legs at the ankle. Anyway, he says that he's seen a mid-sized delivery truck arrive there a few times. He says that he normally sees about 5 or 6 guys all dressed in white clamber in and out of the truck along with a bunch of crates. He says it's definitely a DocWagon truck. Big DocWagon logo on the side and doors.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:39 pm

HardWire shows up carrying his hover board and a buzz brand soft drink. As he hears of Tywin's extra look at the objective, he decides to ask the group since he had missed the last meeting. So since I've being MIA I was wondering what kind of plan we have on the table at the moment. Also I haven't cracked their 'Trix system wide open for the picking yet so If I have time before the run I would love to give the site another cracking attempt. HardWire sips on his buzz cola as he takes in what the group has to tell him about their plans so far.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Killer Cat Smoken D’s Doss:

Catalina Was intrigued Tywin had asked the locals she wished she had thought of it… Hardwire Came in he needed a sit rap and she gave him one saying “Well no one has assigned a time frame but! This is what we got… First off we are leaning towards insertion via Delivery Truck or if Raen can pull it off under the guise of a Delivery truck…” She speaks tactically and smoothly, and walks towards hardwire smiling as she moves… She reaches him, and speaks too him not at him staring him in his eyes, smiling and taking hold of his hand holding his soda softly she sips…

When she was done, she put his hand gently where it had been before her indulgence. To her memory, she’d never had a Buzz or any other soda for that manner... There was milk, water, and juice at the compound, and when the occasion rose up once in a while she might have a sip wine, with dinner, and Angelo(but that was mostly poise training…) This was nice, she noted the bubbles made the top of her mouth feel funny “I see why you like this…” She said Turning around she went back to her Sit Rap. Walking away she looked to tywin moving Right up to the big guy but keeping a respectful distance one killer to another… “You tywin will be the Wild Card” She looked to D just then as if to explain since he’d never signed off on this. In a calculative tone she said “If Tywin can get over the wall, and not be seen Well then we got an inside dagger they will never see him coming if things go sour for the Truck your going want an insurance policy that we take the grounds…” Her eyes opened a little looking at D as if to say hope that’s ok backing against the wall she dropped some stuff that appeared to be a joke at first but she was quite serious “Now I can go where every you want in the truck, ride the top of the truck that might be tricky I would lay down of course and I have a stealth type suit also I can go with Tywin to enhance the wild card factor maybe move around to the other side or something” she walked around the room hoping people were following and stopped at Hardwire with a custom Killer Cat smile… “Brings us back to you Hardwire can you Jack their system, can you and how much combat experience or training do you have its going to be hot in that insertion Zone, trust your mojo that much cause you could always bring up the rear with that Board of yours if it’s ok with D and the rest… Lastly we need to get a hold of the data if we can sneak that in there somewhere we all get paid…?”

Cat sat down on the couch crossed her legs, and  Said “That’s all I got D will make the final call on it and of course what did you and Raen come up with when you were alone” she frowned then smiled again well as if to accuse them playfully and she pursed her lips for feed back and the finishing of the plan…
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:43 am

Still rattled by his bodies reaction Raén and still silently struggling with the sheer weight of responsibility, never mind needing a solid plan while the clock ticks.  He looks the others over with a face so stiff the most alive things are his grey metal eyes.  
Silently taking in everything without showing a single emotion while internally he is;  Quite pleased by Tywinn's ingenuity, especially as the info is useful.  Mildly amused with Hardwire's sheepishly eager attitude and also mildly annoyed at the lack of results so far.  As for KC, it's mixed. The sudden changes of personability is another fascinating fascet of her personality and which he is happy to tuck into his memory.  As for her assessment... pretty presumptous but there's a lot there that he agrees with and had been thinking about.  Just not exactly as she framed it.  After KC finishes he stands with bags still in one hand for several seconds looking at KC then slowly at all the others without a hint of expression.
Then finally he moves, digging a Colt L36 with external smartlink from his lined coat and tosses it to KC.    Please, check that piece over for me.    He drops the take-out on the coffee table in front of Hardwire.    You missed breakfast, eat if your hungry.  I have a list of priorities for you but first I need to know more.    He pulls a silencer and a clip for the Colt out of another pocket and hands them over to KC as well before shrugging out of his duster and sitting down facing the others.  
Thank you Tywinn, that intel helps.  I have to remind you all that we have a time-limit on this and that time runs out tomorrow at 21:00.  We have until tomorrow to confirm and prep for a plan.  For that I still need an answer from you Raén, about doing that illusion dreck on the van.  Hardwire, we absolutely need to have control of their security and communications.  I want complete control if possible, can you do for tonight.  I also need to know if you can do several specific tasks.  Lets start with, Can you insert another believable 'delivery' into their system.  Can you hack, not jam but hack, any security transponders or systems on or in a moving vehicle?  
Tywinn, we'll talk strategy later but not just yet.  Something I should have asked you, and KC too for a few of these, earlier. What weapons, exactly, do you use?  How quick would you be able to take down multiple targets at range.  I think I have the start of a solid understanding for what Raén is capable of, thank you, and have a good idea of what KC can do but I really need at least the same of everybody before the plan will hold solid in my head.  Then we can work out all the details and Hardwire can start cutting.

He stands up, tucking an unlit smoke into the side of his mouth and pulls another cider from his fridge.  Tucking the smoke in his ear while he takes a short swallow while sitting back down then tucking it back into the corner of his mouth while he waits, his face finally relaxing into his normal expression.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:03 am

HardWire is shocked that someone stole his drink, ah atleast it was a female teammate. HardWire thinks to himself after he hears more of the plan. Well I have put two backdoors onto the doc wagons 'Trix site, getting back on line should go well. I will get the system hacked to the best that I can before the run. When it comes to hacking the more time you have to do a slow hack the more likely they never know you are there. With the last hack I started to set of alarms so I had to drop some back doors and leave. With another hack before we do the run should give me control over the cameras. I can't be sure until I finally have them. HardWire downs the last of his buzz cola thinking he might have to find a all night convent store to fill up his sugar tooth. As for hacking the moving delivery truck it is do able. Since this is a quick hack it might have some flags go flying if one thing goes wrong, so I would suggest we have a back up in place where we can jam the thing if we have too. There is no way the truck can signal via hard wire everything has to go wirelessly from the van, so a jammer would be a good back up. The only problem you could have with a jammer is in a Rare situation the truck would have a signal always being sent out of the truck, so once the jamming starts that signal would end sending an alert. That is a very rare thing but it could happen so if I scan for a signal like that before we hit the truck I could copy the signal and keep the jammer from cutting the signal. HardWires mind leads into his magical teachings for a second as he paces back and forth telling the team a little about how to hack the truck. Oh ya not sure if I told you crazy cats or not but I do have some magical abilities. I'm most likely going to be needed to do that sweet hacking stuff but I could still summon a man based spirit with one of my spells that would let the team have another spell caster. I could give the ghostly spirit a spell to keep people invisible, change there look to that of another person, a combat spell or a spell to inluence the mind of the weak or last a mist spell. Just thought I'd give the team the heads up that I do have a few spells to play with too. I would suggest I keep focused on the slicking through the computer systems and not on magic but I could get a spirit that could do some spell work for me. HardWire grabs a seat in Smoken D's pad as he waits to see what more the team wants to know from him.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:30 am

Smoken D's Doss:
Tywin speaks up to HardWire's suggestions and offers. Well, a spirit hiding one or more of us would be extremely helpful. Especially at making sure I can get over the wall unseen. But if you don't take care of that security system first, I don't think it's going to matter much because the rest of you will either get caught trying to get in or get tracked down later from the footage.

He looks at Smoken D. But I'm sure our leader was about to say the same thing. I don't know about the rest of you, but I really would like to get better intel on what is inside before I start worrying about even being seen.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Wreck wrote:
Tywin speaks up to HardWire's suggestions and offers. Well, a spirit hiding one or more of us would be extremely helpful. Especially at making sure I can get over the wall unseen. But if you don't take care of that security system first, I don't think it's going to matter much because the rest of you will either get caught trying to get in or get tracked down later from the footage.

He looks at Smoken D. But I'm sure our leader was about to say the same thing. I don't know about the rest of you, but I really would like to get better intel on what is inside before I start worrying about even being seen.
He nods at Tywinn, having basically the same thought on Hardwires suggestion. Agreed.  We will need you focused on the matrix.  If you can call the spirit before hand and it doesn't affect your concentration, do it.  But first and foremost, get access to their system. Which brings up the question for you and Raén; how long does it take to call up a spirit?
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:22 pm

HardWire a bit sad he has finished all of his Buzz cola voices up before the other spellcaster can speak. I'm ok with focusing on the hacking side of things. As for how long does it take to summon a spirit about 15 seconds give or take a few. Now if you want to have more then that one on call or you want it to stay around after the sun goes down or up you need to buy some cool toy that you use to intice the spirit to stay along as your buddy, you know how it goes the friend with all the cool toys is always the house you want to play at. That kind of thing can take an hour or a few, depends on how cool or powerful of a spirit friend you want. HardWire wiggles in his seat as he starts running through how to set up the rest of the hacks for the run.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:59 am

KC Smoken D's doss

KC easily catches the pistol and takes the accessories in hand but she removed the clip in the same fluid movement as she caught it, cocks the gun a few times making shore the chamber is empty and puts the clip back in... She examines the piece looking for imperfections, then looks at the serial (if its there). She aims at the wall and put's it back down checking for weight while the safety is still on and say's....

KC examines the Colt D gave her:

Logic 3, Armorer(Firearms) 1+2 6dice = 3hits

"Colt America LR36, Nice piece A little on the old timer side but reliable, 11 in the clip am i right? looks good though" With calculative analysis done she hands the colt Back over to D and sits down...

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:26 am

HardWire sees that he will need to get some work done in the 'Trix. Well before I get started with the hack I'm sure this fly smoker over here doesn't want the drake slinging law coming down on his pad so I say Mr D man that you take me for a drive where I can get hooked into the 'Trix via a free WiFi, alrighty then.

Keep On Moving:

Ya Mr D man we should be able to find free Wi Fi everywhere stores love to give it to their customers as a perk. Just find a 24 hour fast food of death shop. Oh ya and before we head back lets pick up a case of my buzz cola. As D and HardWire drive HardWire gets to work on making his Comm Link ready. Well old wire head lets get you ready to slice this doc wagon site. With that HardWire uses his software skills to rewrite his comm code so if he can't edit his data trail good enouph they will not have his real comm code.

Access ID Spoof:

The Car Final finds a late night fast food spot that has WiFi For free. Ok I'll get to the cracking of this site wide open. Here's to fun under the 'Trix sun. With that HardWire goes limp as his mind is now in control and his body no longer needs to be active. [color:0e6f=#yellow]Time to hot sim my way to the core of this system.

(HACKING)
(OOC Wreck if I ever get ahead on the things to do bring me back to where you need to interject.)
HardWire decides to take on the style of a ninja this time with his old image of a silver dragon sitting on his shoulder.

First HardWire tries to use his Backdoor account to get access. He then makes his way under his stealth program to his second backdoor and tries getting access via it. Now this was as far as he got last time. I hope this is going to be a an arctic breeze.

Now with his cyber feet standing where they where before it was time to get to breaking open that next door to un-foretold data. HardWire starts his Exploit on the door to the next section of the doc wagon site.

Exploit:

Once inside the new location the first thing HardWire does is analyze the area then Data search for the security sensors control. Lets see what fun stuff you have for this sly ninja to play with.

Analyze and Data Search:

Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:24 am

DocWagon Facility Host:
It took HardWire several attempts to gain access to the internal servers of the System. Running an analysis he quickly realizes he is in the central server. From here he can access any data or terminal within the host. More importantly, he can shut the whole system down if he needs to.

Doing a quick data search HardWire finds the following files
Guard Roster
Operations Manual
Inventory and a few terabytes of other files, including a File titled "H" which is labeled as a backup file.
He also has a system map allowing him to immediately log into any of the other terminals in the host, including the one designated "Security."

Smoken D's Doss:
KC checks as much of the gun as she can without a proper tool kit. The slide action is smooth, clip release spring still fully ejects the clip without any hangups and the sights seem aligned to her, but she knows he really needs to tweak those for his line of sight. The ammo looks legit, but she can't really know without a spectral analysis of the jacket and taking a random sample apart to make sure it's still good. The Smartgun system, while a bit clunky being on the outside, seem to be able to mount to either the top or bottom of the Barrel, and comes with the attachment to do so. She will need a screwdriver to do it though.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:55 am

Not at all thrilled with the idea of driving Hardwire around while he does his work, or leaving the others hanging in his doss he grudgingly settles on the least disturbing idea, letting Hardwire use Martha.  Grudgingly he tosses Hardwire Martha's spare access fob.    Take Martha.  Don't frag with anything in her and don't get her dinged.    He taps his head lightely.    She isn't Grid Linked but she is still linked to me so I'll know if anything goes sour.  Be nice to her.
He takes back the colt and gear from KC with a smile.    Thanks, appreciate that very much.    He makes sure the clips are loaded with the Shock n' Stick ammo and slots one into the pistol.  As he is doing that his work closet swings open so he can store it away along with the new ammo for his smg.    When Hardwire gets back I gotta load my smg, can't forget that.    
Closing up the closet he turns back to look at the others still sitting around his apartment.    So Raén, you still haven't answered my question about covering a van in illusion.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Yes I've hit a small jack pot. Well time to get to the real work. Mantis wants to spend time looking around and jumping from one area to the other, but best to have himself a way back in first then it will be time to finish the rest of the recon. First is to put in a hidden backdoor fallowed by then heading to the security camera area and download a small feed from them. Lets get down to it.

Hidden Backdoor:

Once the backdoor is in place HardWire wants to take a look around but the run comes first he has to find the camera feeds and get onto downloading that. I've been inside for a long time best to get skating forward then I can come back and look around more as we start the run, so long as I keep my head in the game. With that HardWire will analyze the site to spot an alert then move on to the security area.

Analyze:
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:49 pm

"Covering up a van? I can't do that. I can make people look different. But not vehicles." She said as if the thought itself were silly. Of course there were spells that could do that, unfortunately, Siona didn't know them.

"But as long as I can see the drivers, I could make them stop the vehicles. And if our hacker could get into their systems, maybe he could make it not notice?" Siona shrugged. "Don't ask me. I have no clue about hacking."

"Maybe I could help Tyvin over the fence. When it is time to get inside. Or summon a spirit to aid him in his tasks. Or us in that matter.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:18 pm

With an absent minded nod he absorbs Raén's information and tucks the data into his still nebulous plan ideas. K. Null sheen on the transport. Narrows down the possibles. He pulls out his lighter and starts playing with while he considers some more. Finally he pulls out a cigarette and lights it up, taking a few drags as he ponders.

With a sigh he finally looks up at the others still in his dos and mentally links Martha's sound system into the apartments so that Hardwire can be involved in the conversation, if he's not lost in the trix. Our objective is to secure the facility. What I like about posing as or hijacking the delivery vehicle is that we gain access to the main facility without undue attention or alarm. This also draws a large number of the staff into one area making it, I hope, easier and faster to subdue and secure them and leaves less people we have to hunt down before they set off an alarm or fight back.

I'm still not solid on this but so far I feel it's better than any type 'over the wall' infiltration. I have no doubt that KC and Tywinn can get onto the grounds without detection and I believe that Raén get me and her in as well. Hardwire will need to be in there system before we start so won't be physically active at all. He can hole up in Lucy. We then have to penetrate the main facility while most of the staff are scattered about, unless we hit just after the delivery vehicle leaves. It does leave us open to some slot slipping out for a smoke and spotting us while we are out in the open. I'm not all that athletic or anything, just so you know, which makes me nervous about this one.

There is also the possibility that there are security drones not linked to the system. Those I can handle and probably take over so long as their not being jumped. In which case we need to drop them.

Regardless of how we enter, we will need to secure that main structure and the facilities systems. Once both are secured we can use the system to actually call all the other on-site people to come to us and get secured.

Flicking the now long ash of his smoke he takes another drag, exhaling it with his words. So let's try building up each possible and then we can see how many holes we can blow through each.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:28 pm

Once HardWire is done with his back door and an quick look at the alert state of the site first downloads the files he has spotted then he logs into the terminal called Security. Well it took some time but I think this hack is about to hit pay dirt for the run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22