Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 7 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:28 am

The Indian man picks himself up off the ground, brushing off his clothes. He starts speaking angrily after checking his camera. As he starts angrily in the direction that the skaters took a woman comes running up to him grabbing at him madly.

He attempts to fend her off, but she continues to tug at his coat and sleeves hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:22 am

After struggling with the man for a couple of minutes she starts clawing at her own throat and drops to ground at his feet. She continues to claw at her throat and begins convulsing violently.

Something is seriously wrong with her, and if this continues for much longer it is likely to bring unwanted attention. The two old ladies at the end of the path were already watching the altercation from their bench. One stood up as the young woman collapsed to the ground, worry obvious on her face.

The Indian man looks nervously around for help, wringing his hands in frustration. Not knowing what else to do, he starts shouting for help.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:09 am

At the start of the of the evens with the indian man and the lady Teckster just watched not really giving it much thought, then the lady seemed to be in distress. Oh no we got a problem not so much targeting our work just a run of the mill problem. Anyone with First Aid skill meet me at the ladies location. I have a spell that might work. Teckster is not sure that his spell will work with choking it is geared more to bullet holes and broken noses. With that side he runs over to the lady inorder to offer his assistance. Killer Cat keep an eye on my wall through the cameras well I see if I can help this lady out.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:46 am

Killer Cat: Pavilion roof top

"Roger that!"
could be heard over the Sub-Vocal mic, in response to Techsters request for her to switch her focus to his wall, and she did as much. Inching her positioning towards his wall... She felt strange like she should be scared, or something for the lady, or she should have laughed at the kids, free spirit or not. But... She did not, she felt nothing, it was baron and cold where her heart should be, for some reason(conditioning) and she could not fully grasp it... Techster responded to the women like a medic quick, and decisive. Not because he was worried about her, she figured it was a mission call. And a good one, and still she could not help but feel shallow somehow, empty as she stare at the feeds, and settled on her new positioning...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:21 pm

On the run over to the choking lady Teckster sub vocals the group again. I don't have a med kit anyone that has one it would be nice to meet you at the lady. Also Rean if you could use your astral sight in order to see if this is some kind of magical attack that would be much appreciated. teckster keeps on run over to the lady to see if he can help. This best not be some rouse to get into the building... Ok I'm a bit paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:08 pm

"Oh for the mists sake..." "I'm coming. Someone cover my corner. And be prepared in case this is a distraction." She wrestled the medkit from her bag and approached the woman.

On the way, out of suspicion, she peeked at the woman with hersecond sight.

Assensing the collapsed woman. Int4+Assensing1+Special(Aura reading)2=7d (7d6. hits(5)=1) (one hit, that's not much. Wink )

When she reached the woman, Siona knelt down, opening the medkit (R3) and attached the sensors of the biomonitor where they belonged.

(She has first aid 1, so I assume she at least knows where the sensors goes. She did it often enough on herself.)

While sticking the sensors to the womans body, she talks to her, in a soothing voice. "Shh... it's alright. Help is on the way."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:26 pm

He grits his teath as first Teckster then Raén run over to help the lady.  What the frag! Are we the bloody Rescue Rangers?  I'm holding position. I've drone views covering both your sides.  He mutters into his comm as he splits his attention to include the feeds covering their area.  Not our fraggin job folks.  Teck, leave it to Raén.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:22 am

Raén:
The Indian man looked up at Raén with pleading eyes until he really took her in. Then his gaze became one she had become overly accustomed to.

Please help her, o-Glorious Shakti! he gasped as Raén knelt beside the woman.

Raén's brief glimps of the woman before she shifted back to the duller spectrum of the mundane world indicated that the woman was mundane and in serious distress.

Calling upon all of her meager skills in first aid, Raén checks the woman's vitals using the bio-monitor. The device was reading an erratic heartbeat with a pulse that was slowing rapidly. It also indicated that there was extensive lung activity. Which seemed odd considering the women didn't appear to be breathing. Or was that normal? No it wasn't normal. People should always be able to breathe.

The swollen lips and the now visible red bumps beginning to form on the woman's lips, face hands and arms probably meant she was having an allergic reaction. Raén had heard people could die if they had a bad enough reaction to something they ate or drank.

She had to get whatever was in the woman's stomach out and quick.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:41 am

Ok returning to my post. but I do have a heal spell, and just because you guys know that doesn't mean your to get shot up just to see how good the spell works. Teckster stops his running and turns around and walks back to his post.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:44 am

Smoken D:
While watching the feeds on Raén Smoken D notices a small dog follow her over to the victim. It sits down a few feet away from Raén and watches her like she's got a bone in her pocket with his name on it.

Raén:
The woman's eyes roll up into her head and her lids flutter closed as her breathing ceases altogether. Great! She'd been able to diagnose her, but if she didn't get the allergen out of the woman's stomach and heal her some how, she was likely to die... and that would certainly bring the KE patrols again.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:51 am

He chuckles at Tecksters response. Rather not have to find out how good your spell is. I'm allergic to being shot at. As soon as Teckster is back in place he ignores those feeds again, focusing on the feeds covering his and Raéns sections. Shakti? Must be religious, should check that later. Raén, if you can't help her call a medic and leave off. He looks at the dog intently watching her. On another note; I don't know dreck about dogs but I think Raén has a new follower. That dog is totally focused on you Raén.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:40 am

"Please state the nature of the medical emergency." The medkits voice was both soothing and annoying. "Analysis in progress. Please wait... please wait... please wait...

Siona stared at the display, as if to force it to hurry. "Work faster."

"Diagnosis, anaphylactic shock. Danger. Respiratory failure iminent. Please remove source of allergy and administer beta blocker medication BB12g."

The four armed elfgirl was really nervous now. "Source of allergy? How? She probably ate it. Can't you pump her stomach or something?" The nervosity had the effect of her Tir na nOg accent becoming more pronounced.
Siona turned to the indian guy. "You, can you call an ambulance? Now."

"If the allergen has been taken in orally and is not acidic, please try inducing vomiting in the patient with spatula S3 from the compartment. ... ... ... Danger... danger. Respiratory failure. Initiate recusitation procedure. Bend back patients head and neck, take tube R1 from the compartment and place it over the patients nose, then put your mouth on the tube and breath in twice.

Siona rummaged through the medkit until she found compartment R1. She got the tube and with shaking fingers put it on the womans nose with her upper hands, the lower arms supporting her weight, then blew in her breath.

Analysis... please wait... please wait... Respiratory failure continues. Please continue breathing into the tube twice every 20 to 30 seconds. Danger... danger... heart rate becoming erratic.

Oh just GREAT! In between giving the woman breathing, she looked for that thrice damned spatula. No those are scissors... can't shove them down her throat...

Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:46 pm

Raén:
The man kept looking at the medical kit each time it spoke, but his gaze would quickly return to Raén's face.

Yes Magnificent-Shakti! Right Away Shakti! He stands up and starts shouting "AMBLANS! AMBLANS!" as loudly as he can. Several more people start to cautiously approach the scene.

Smoken D:
While checking out the dog Smoken D notices a wire leading from its collar to its ear.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:09 pm

One of her hands actually facepalmed her while the other three were busy steadying herself and rummaging the medkit. "I meant with your comlink." Idiot human. She added in her mind.

"Guys, what is an ambulance called here?" She asked subvocalized on the group channel.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:29 pm

He zooms in on the dog and double checks. Bugger me! That dog is fragging wired. Gonna try isolating it. He starts scanning the airwaves for any signals to or from the dog.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Raén:
The man stops shouting when he hears Raén's irritated voice. He looks frantically at her and bows several times deeply with his hands clasped to his forehead.

Forgive this one Shakti! He did not realize. What is a Amblans? What number does this one call?

Smoken D:
Despite his certainty, The little dog didn't seem to be broadcasting. Just to be safe he set his scan program to continue running for a few minutes just to be certain. After about five minutes, just as he was about to give it up for a fit of paranoia, he found a signal. It was broadcasting!
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:52 pm

The dog is broadcasting. Going to try and Capture the signal, see what's being sent. Teckster if you can, try tracing down the controller
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:18 pm

HA Ha so we have a cyber puppy to deal with this job is getting stranger by the minute... Drake and we still have more minutes to go. Ok I'll do my best to find out who is behind the puppy comm signal. With that said Teckster focuses all his attention (3 Initiative passes) on finding who the comm sender is. First a scan then a trace seems simply... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:34 pm

With a free action as teckster tries to pin down the puppy controller he adds Doc Wagon that is what you call an ambulance here. Teckster goes back to his squirrel with big geek like glasses trying his best to help the little fur ball find the draken comm link the puppy is using. I need better electronic warefare abilities, If I can't find the thing soon I'm check the whole park for the node.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Killer Cat: Pavilion roof top

Cats index finger was itching, to much was happening in the span of only moments... In AR Against her training she flipped a switch an ARO that was reserved only for emergencies. It was a switch she had honestly never used before, and she was not sure how to use it, or what to say... Training and conditioning never covered procedures to help someone only breech, seek, and destroy and protect the male unit at all cost. Everything else was left up to support staff. If say a female Fertilo(sorry my Italian is bad spelling lol) Unit went down in the line of duty, she was trained to Alert the male counter part, or ranking Agent in charge. For her that would be Angelo, and the fact of the matter was she had never been on a mission where that happened, moreover she had never been on a mission...

The switch was standard with all COM some people disabled it, but she had never been given a reason too... So flipping the switch with a free left hand she spoke in to her Sub-Vocal mic which she also broadcasted to the team. They would know she was calling, and could hear her with whoever was on the emergency channel... She thought of how she would get the operators attention. She knew she had to keep cover, and that it was really, Two covers she was keeping one as Katrina an office worker, and the other was a park pedestrian with no name other then that of which was on her COM again Katrina...

"Hello umm? Hello? Im in the Park(gives correct address sorry forgot it) and there is a lady being assisted, but in grave danger, she appears to be choking, but I'm not sure what should be done, ummm? You should send a doc wagon for her, as i don't believe she has long... Hello? umm? hello is anybody there...?"

She tried to sound what she figured frantic was, but she had no real experience with emotional responses, and was not sure if she hit the mark...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Wreck wrote:
Raén:Forgive this one Shakti! He did not realize. What is a Amblans? What number does this one call?

"Look up docwaggon on your comlink. Ambulance is a doctor in a car. A healer. Ok? Again two breaths, then she found the spatula. She looked one more time at the display, showing how to use it. And she stuck it down the womans throat carefully. If I get puked on I will be annoyed.

Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:03 am

Teckster:
Whoever was receiving the dog's signal was no fool. Teckster knew his own Bog-o-tricks was good and with his magically enhanced abilities, we was as fast in AR as most HSVR addicted Bit Jockies.

But this Cowboy was good too. Teckster caught a glimps of the icon the data was leading to. The Bod was decked out as a Dog-Catcher, old cartoonish net and everything! But just as Teckster noticed him, the Dog-Catcher noticed Teckster. The chase was on!

Teckster was sure he had the slot a couple of times, but it turned out to be a false data trail. Teckster would have admired the guy if he wasn't on a job right now. The odd part was, the Dog-Catcher wasn't laying any traps or throwing ICE or even trying to attack. He was just laying the occasional false trail.

After an eternity, maybe 15-16 seconds, he had him. Drake! The data trail led back to a wireless signal in the convention... center... The bloody dog was a Corpse bio-drone. And the Cowboy Teckster had been tracking... was nothing more than a Cube! A Cube that had eluded him for almost a full quarter minute!

That's when Teckster realized that the guy had run a trace program on him... and it was closing in fast!

Cat:
Quote :
Cat:Hello umm? Hello?
DocWagon, Please State the nature of your emergency.
Quote :
Cat:Im in Freeway Park, near Seneca & Hubble Place. and there is a lady being assisted, but in grave danger...
Mam, What kind of danger?
Quote :
Cat:she appears to be choking, but I'm not sure what should be done, ummm?
Mam, Is she breathing? You said she was receiving aid. What kind of aid?
Quote :
Cat:You should send a doc wagon for her, as i don't believe she has long... Hello? umm? hello is anybody there...?
Yes Mam. I'm still here. A medical team will be dispatched to the scene as soon as you can tell me what is wrong. What is the nature of the medical emergency?

Raén:
The swelling of the throat is too extensive for Raén to get the spatula into the woman's mouth. She was lucky Raén got the respirator tube in place so quickly or her entire airway would have been blocked and she'd likely be suffering brain damage by now.

Raén decided to consult the medkit auto-technician again.
If Spatual S3 is ineffective, you may attempt the Heimlich maneuver. Play tutorial H7 for further explanation.

At the same time the Indian man begins speaking into his commlink.
Yes? Yes! A woman is no breath! We in Park. Yes, need help. No. No sure address. Please, help!

Realizing that this guy is next to useless, Raén realizes she needs to act quickly. Otherwise this woman will die and turn the front door of her job into a crime scene with almost 40 minutes to go!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:29 am

Killer Cat: Pavilion rooftop

Something was welling up inside of Cat as she spoke to the Doc wagon operator but she had no point of reference because of her conditioning to know what that really was. Anger was not a concept she was familiar with...

"What nono im not a medic I don't know what the nature of the emergency is, I think she's choking I'm not near her" she looked through her scope trying to get a distance then she told the women how many yards away she was bad move... "I'm just letting you know whats happening. umm? hope she does not die you should hurry..." and she terminated the link as she assumed she had said to much and was concerned she might be traced. For fear of that she put her COM on stealth just in case...

Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:56 am

Quote :
Cat:What nono im not a medic I don't know what the nature of the emergency is,
Yes Mam, but I still need to know what is wrong so the medical team will be prepared
Quote :
Cat:I think she's choking. I'm not near her
Mam, if you are so far away, how can you
Quote :
Cat:I'm just letting you know whats happening.
I understand Mam. What is she choking on?
Quote :
Cat:Umm? Hope she does not die you should hurry...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Drake time to act fast. Teckster first uploads his spoof program and starts sending out false trails to fallow. Once that is completed the only real way to make sure he is not traced is to get off line and fast once the false trails are in place Teckster hits the power button on his comm link. As the power turns off everyone in the group suddenly notices all the camera feeds they were getting turn off.

Great now I think I'll keep my work comm off line for a little bit longer then I'll power it up. With that said he grabs his personal comm link and powers it up. Once his back up comm link is running he links it to his sub vocal mic and calls the group using his lower grade encryption program. So guys Teckster here that dog is a Corpse bio-drone and the signal leads back to the convention with all those Security guys are at. The Spider talking with the dog tried to track me so I powered down, which is why we have lost our camera feeds. I think I lost the tail but we best be careful what that dog sees and keep an eye out for any other strangers that seem like KE. With the group informed about his finding Teckster starts plan his next course of action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next