Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeChance at the Majors IC - Page 10 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Chance at the Majors IC

Go down 
+2
CrowDancing
Wreck
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:53 am

Smoken D:
The man smiles wide. You noticed that did you? Then you might just be the person I'm looking for. He sends Smoken D his Press credentials. Peter Sprat, Investigative Reporter, Seattle Times Inc. As to why the cops let me waltz through a crime scene, let's just say that I know when to keep a secret and when to print a tell-all and they know it, he says with a charming grin. This is Smoken D's first opportunity to really get a solid look at Peter and man-o-man is this guy a looker! Not that D is into that thing, he just had to admit that this chummer was the best looking fella he'd ever seen!

I'm pretty sure I know why you're sitting here all nonchalant, I'm also guessing you are with the big fella currently getting a stern talking to with the big guns on his shoulders, the lovely lady that put on the light show and the twitchy fella I saw napping under a tree not two minutes after a major firefight broke out in his face. Peter let Smoken D digest that for a moment before continuing. What I'm interested in, is learning about who is attending the little party you are watching over. Well, that and the inside scoop on what it is they are negotiating over. I have my suspicions, but that isn't enough to get to the meat of a good story is it chummer? Another appraising pause, So what do you say? Care to share?

Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 am

"M'Lady, my little friends are simply for show. I'm security for a meeting inside, I don't know who is in there, or what they're meeting about. But i know that i couldn't let those, Halloweeners did you call them?, hurt anyone else. If you'd prefer, i can take'em off." Joker was honest with the officer, he didn't sugar coat his reason for being there, or what the shoulder cannons were for, granted he did fudge the fact that the show was both visual, audio, and interactive. Much in the same way a high explosive, high speed chunk of metal interacts with a watermelon.

While the vast majority of his attention diverted to the officer, he did notice the man who walked towards D's position, and while using his subvocal mic would be a tad obvious, he spun off a quick email.

--
To: D

If you need help with the guy, let us know via text, don't give yourself away using a subvocal unless you have to.
--

With the message sent, he awaited the ladies decision.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 am

Joker:
She gives Joker a bit of a incredulous look. You take security jobs without knowing what or who you are guarding? You better hope it isn't anything illegal or you'll end up in as much trouble as your employer. She cracks a grin and laughs a little. I'm just messing with you chummer. Who would break the law in front of hundreds of witnesses in broad day light! Shacking her head a bit as she lets the laughter die on her lips, What ever it is your employer is discussing with his compatriots is your business and it's not like it had anything to do with these two goons. The EMTs say that it looks like they are cranked up on something potent. They were probably just out for a joy-ride and got unlucky enough to pull it here with you around.

She starts to walk away, but turns back after a brief pause. Did you happen to see who threw that lightning bolt? We want to check up on the person, make sure they aren't suffering any ill effects from tossing such a powerful, and heavily restricted spell. She gives Joker a meaningful look to express that while she is grateful for the help with the gangers, she is not amused by people playing around dangerous toys.

Last edited by Wreck on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Wreck wrote:
Raén:
Raén suddenly hears a stirring in the bushes nearby. When she looks over she sees the smiling face of the old wino. Tough day, ain' it kid? Back in my day we never woulda let loose in fronta a crowd like that, 'specially wit the Law right there. Course, back in my day, a meet like this wouldn't go down in a park. Nah, it woulda been all clandestine like. So Ka? He shakes his head slowly. Not a bad idea hidin' in the bushes like this. Course, it'll only work if your decker took care of the cameras. No use hidin' from a magical eye if the mundane one sees ya just fine, but I'm sure a smart lass like you already thoughta that didnja?

She flinched when the wino suddenly appeared next to her. His stench hurt her nose. "Yuergh." She exclaimed without meaning to. Can't this... filth... get another bush to hide? "You..." She searched for the right words. "Your time has passed. We do our work now. Ok?" On second thought, techster better takes care of the cameras. I don't want to get on the news. She didn't even admit to herself, that she accepted the winos advise.

"Can you erase the camera footage? I don't want to get found right now." She subvocalized. How does that hobo know so much about this kind of things? Siona ducked deeper into the bushes when someone went by near them. When the steps went away further down the path, she assked the wino: "You, what went wrong? Have you been a runner? Why are you like this now?" She whispered,
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Tecster hears rean's requets to erse the camera feed and goes back to swairing at himself in his head. With a small growal to himself teckster reopens his subvocal commwell i was going to kill our images on the cameras but i was too slow by the time i got to it there was a cop already looking at them]. teckster starts kicking the ground with his left foot as he contiuesi had to shut down my link to the node since he tryed to trace me. Erasing anything now wouldn't help much but would make use look alot worst to the cops. Just keep a low profile. Teckster kills his subvocal and start growling again with a few choose words to himself as a reminder not to forget something that important next time.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Killer Cat: path way

Cat watched as Smoken D spoke with the suited gentlemen, But she could not figure his angle... As she started to reach for her Gun, she retracted that arm not knowing if he was in trouble, or if he had it in hand... She stopped walking and sort of watched for a moment to see if the man would become hostel or not... Toying with the idea of playing a girlfriend or a passerby not sure of either she stood her ground and watched... Just in case...

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:59 pm

With considerable focus he keeps his features as calm as possible, only the small quiver of the cigarette dangling from his lips betrays the calm exterior as he scopes Peter Sprat's credentials, and dumping it to storage. He listens to Sprat's spiel and nods politely. [color-green] Interesting set of assumptions Mr. Sprat. Very interesting.[/color] He pauses, flicking ash of his cigarette and taking another long drag. As he inhales the smoke he sends out a quick text response to everyone. K. Nonviolent, covered but listen in..
Turning, he looks directly into Sprat's eyes with a hint of a smile on his lips. Alright, purely for the sake of argument, let us assume your observations are correct. So.... Another long drag, his words coming in a stream of smoke. Here I am doing my job with my chummers, getting paid very good money too, protecting some yahoos from snoops and snags. And along comes a snoop offering chump change to do what I'm paid not to, that being yap to the snoops. Not giving Sprat the space to squeeze any words in he continues, still staring into Sprat's eyes. And considering that I am also in continuous contact with my chummers, they too are listening to this whole spiel and they might be less than pleased with me blowing the gig and possibly their cred off. That, omae, potentially puts me in a hoop hurting position with three main possible continuations. He takes another drag and flicks some ash before continuing. 1. I just tell you to slot off. This I believe would lead to a lot of wasted time yacking with you about it. 2. I threaten your life and well being in some fashion, such as reminding you that I have chummers and quite likely not the ones you so helpgully mentioned already and one of them just might be able to dry gulch you and have it look like a stroke or whatnot. And finally, the option you are rooting for... 3. I happily accept your small bribe and yap your ear off giving you all the little tidbits I know, which probably ain't enough for filler let alone primer, and I then have the worry of a hollow point migraine for dinner. Not something I'd enjoy.

After a second of silence, unable to contain it any longer, he chuckles a bit as he kills off his cigarette and looks about the park, again calm and relaxed. That all is under the assumption that I, the big boy with the guns, the pretty mojo lady, and some twitchy guy under a tree are actually connected and 'working' something. Here's an even funnier possibility; I'm actually a Knight working plain clothes and am waiting to sting a major mover of meth, or bliss. At which point if you scare him off I'm banging you with obstruction.

He smiles and winks at Sprat, shaking his head a little. Sadly the truth is pretty dull. I'm sitting here killing time. See I am addicted to opium, quaint I know but the monkey got me, I have been hooked for years now and last year I started the program, fell off within months and got back on last month. Been straight since and fraggin hate it most of the time but I found smoking helps, that and the meds. I no longer have the nerves left to get jumpy with and my AR is so chocked with psychobabble crap I can't even load all my music. I'm actually killing time, I have to go meet up with my sponsor before tonight's support meeting. With all the security from that convention I'm safer from temptation here than most places. More animated as an idea strikes, he sits forward and plucks a cigarette from under his hat, lighting up before speaking. If you want a good people story you should stay and meet my sponsor, man is he fragged. Sounds like a lobotomized troll and looks like a shriveled elf but smarter than most. He's supposed to be hear just after 13:00, give or take a half hour.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:19 am

Smoken D:
Sprat's grin never slips a bit as he absorbs Smoken D's story. His head bobs along at all the appropriate points and he exudes the aura of a man enraptured. When Smoken D concludes his tale Sprat looks him straight in the eye and says very smoothly. That is the biggest load of drake-dreck I've heard all week. As you've already discarded option 1, I'll ignore it. Sprat's eye tighten a bit and he leans in close before continuing, directing his voice into D's comm-mic. Option 2 is a dangerous ploy as I've now got you on record threatening my life. That recording will be transmitted to every corp, private security service and news broadcaster in the UCAS the second my bio signs go flat-line. So we can now dispense with any further threats and get back to the business of building a good solid working relationship.

Sprat leans back all smiles again as though nothing uncomfortable had happened. Since you've claimed that you are in contact with everyone, and have said what you said on an open channel, I know you aren't KE, nor can your little story about the monkey on your back be 100% true. He pauses reassessing Smoken D for a moment. Although, I can see that you do have a dirty habit that you can't seem to kick.

His smile returns almost instantly as though he wasn't making a judgement, simply an observation. Now, I can respect a man that doesn't want to cut his friends out. So I'll go as high as 2500. That's 500 for each member of your little team, plus an extra 500 for your so-called other "friends." Before you blow me off again. I'm not expecting you to break your contract with those inside. Nor do I think your crew has the juice to get me eyes and ears in the meeting. His tone becomes more sympathetic as he continues. However, I'm sure that a savvy crew likes yours had enough forethought to record those who entered as they did so. I just want that footage and any information you can give me about the meeting. Thus, you keep your honorable word to the currently faceless masters and I get a start on what I am assuming is the best story this side of the Lone Star ousting by Knight Errant. What do you say? We have a deal? He looks at Smoken D with wide expectant eyes.

Last edited by Wreck on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Raén:
Quote :
You, what went wrong?
The old man shrugged. These things happen missy.
Quote :
Have you been a runner?
The old man's smile broadens as his head bobs an affirmative.
Quote :
Why are you like this now?
His eyebrows crease quizzically as he looks himself over. What's wrong wit me? I'll have you know I keep this park neat and tidy! He says with a grumble. Before she can say another word he stands up and walks out of the hedges and off into the western part of the park.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:31 pm

Killer Cat: Pathway Near Smoken D

Making her way too SD finally and still fully not aware of the situation cat decided to find out what was going on... Cat threw her arms a round Smoken D, and gave him fat wet one on the cheek, sat in his lap, and exclaimed "Oh baby where have you been it was terrible!!! Those bikers there, they down now, but they were up, and riding and..." She hugs him again "The police could not stop them, are you harmed? baby are you ok" she looked up acting as if she just notice the other man there "Hey who's your friend" she threw in haphazardly "Hi" she said "I'm KC..." at first her tone was mildly excited, then it became charming and lackadaisical as she was only trying to confuse the man, and not scare him she did her best but cat was no actress... she was a cold blooded killer and weather she felt it or not she had claimed her first kill...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Teckster is still kicking himself mentally for making a rookie mistake of not editing the camera feeds when he had a chance, but there is no way he can do it now he just has to bit the bullet the team will throw his way when that time comes right now he has to get his story straight. Teckster pulls up a local news paper feed into his AR view and begins reading the headlines of a few of the articles, so if questions he would have a valid reason for seating in the park playing with his AR so much. I guess it's time to multi task. With those thoughts he pulls a smoke out of his pocket and lights it up. With a cloud of smoke around his head Teckster starts reading a few lines of an article and keeping an eye on his area of the building, doing his best not to let guard down as he tries to get a cover for himself in place.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 pm

KC & Smoken D:
Peter looks from "KC" to Smoken D with an even wider grin than before. This must be the other "friend" you were talking about. I can see why you wouldn't want this one wondering about on her own. With those appealing gams I'm sure she would draw far too much attention when you are trying to go for the "Nothing to see here, move along," vibe eh? Peter brings all his charms to bear on Cat now that she's in his sights.

It is an absolute pleasure to meet you KC. My name is Peter, Peter Sprat. I'm a journalist. I was just asking your friend here for a little help with a story I'm working on. What do you say, would you like to help Ol' Peter keep his job? I would be ever so grateful. The slight stresses Peter uses with his words elicit odd feelings of sympathy and helplessness. Helplessness that only KC can deliver him from.

Teckster:
The only thing that has changed in Teckster's view since he stood up again is that a park maintenance drone has moved over to the bushes and trees along the north side of the Pavilion. It has the usual lawn maintenance tools attachments including a large tank for water or insecticide.

Raén:
Raén hears a strange whirring sound above her head. When she looks up, she sees a park maintenance drone floating nearby moving slowly among the bushes and tress. It has the usual lawn maintenance tools attachments including a large tank for water or insecticide.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Catalina Smoken D's lap:
Wreck wrote:
I was just asking your friend here for a little help with a story I'm working on. What do you say, would you like to help Ol' Peter keep his job? I would be ever so grateful.

"Ooooh! Wavy your a reporter! Cools, ok well all i know is what just happen, but I will be happy to fill you in..." She let her smile turn to a face of concern.... "I was supposed to met My "Man" here, right..." now surprise colored her face, "So get this im walking in the park, and im getting by or whatever, and then I see an ambulance pull up they start working on this women, Don't know how i missed her choking in the first place. Ya scan? Then these... These "Gangers" start tredding through the park, top speed hooting and howling, and blowing there torches every which way!!! I moved to get away before they could really see me... That's why im so dirty" she moved her hand down her outfit which was considerably dirty, and wrinkled now from her rolling around on a dirty pavilion roof top, and jumping around it was not really destroyed, but there was a slight rip along the thigh about a little over the Knee... after displaying her ruined cloths on her rather shapely figure she finished "Next thing i know this guy starts doing his super hero thing LIke precise stuff, and not hurting anyone, but who deserved it! real vigilante i guess. Cops already spoke to him no story there..." She added "Then there was a flash but i could not really see what it was maybe a bike blew or something i dunno but, When more Cops finally moved in they started mopping up stuff and well all i could think of was snook'ems here.." she nuzzles smoken D nose to nose "So I hope that helped, but I really need to borrow him now... There anything else" she said... Smileing at the man a jenuien smile...
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Cat & Smoken D:
Sprats face goes a little blank as Cat tells him her version of the violence that had happened earlier. As Cat prompts him with her question his smile slips right back into place like it had never gone anywhere else.

That... is a good story. But it isn't the story I'm working on. I'll leave such fluff to the hacks. No, the story I want your exuberant help with is taking place inside. His eyebrow raises as he assesses whether or not "KC" has the grey matter to understand his subtlety. The men that you and your friend here are watching over, making sure things like those nasty little street demons don't interfere with.

He looks between the two of them again. What have the others to say about this? Do they like my proposition?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:22 am

Quote :
Cat threw her arms a round Smoken D, and gave him fat wet one on the cheek, sat in his lap, and exclaimed "Oh baby where have you been it was terrible!!! Those bikers there, they down now, but they were up, and riding and..." She hugs him again "The police could not stop them, are you harmed? baby are you ok" she looked up acting as if she just notice the other man there "Hey who's your friend" she threw in haphazardly "Hi" she said "I'm KC..."

As Cat hops into his lap, and onto his pistol, he drops his cigarette and wraps his arms around her waist in a quick hug that shifts her off the pistol. Keeping his arms wrapped lightely around her waist while making sure he can still reach his pistol easily. Hi darling. missed you too. Yes that is a gun in my pocket and yes I am glad to see you too. The thought flashes through his mind as his body reacts to Cat in a totally non-professional manner. While Cat and Sprat speak he struggles to focus through Cat's perfume, her kiss and mostly the close contact of her in his lap. He almost misses the conversation going on between Cat and Sprat. [color]Any other time and place.............[/color] He brutally yanks his thinking back to the task at hand, mostly by thinking of ugly memories. She's a kid! She's a teamate! She can snap you like a twig! He rants at himself while his hands twitch to hold her tighter.

He doesn't miss the tension building in Cat's body as Sprat shoots her spiel down as fast as his own. He squeezes Cat gently and nuzzles her ear so he can whisper. Easy KC, easy. Then he looks at Mr. Sprat and sighs. I'll admit one thing, the cred your offering sounds great. However, I won't admit to anything else. So far we've talked 'theoretically' and 'speculatively'. If you do have this on record, scan it carefully. I never admitted to anything except for 'the sake of argument' which was based purely on your speculations. I think all we are going to end up doing is swapping smoke and mirrors until your bored. I'll admit I'm tempted by the 2.5K you offered but it ain't gonna happen today because we don't have anything to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:23 am

"Erm... Techster? There is a drone coming my way. Can you hack it? I think it's about to spray me with something. Please hurry. Or I need to find another hiding spot"

Siona tried to crawl deeper into the bushes, but she could only go so far before coming out on the other end. Drek.. Do I really need to hex me a new look? That would be just as obvious as my four arms to any mage looking.

Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Teckster hears Raen's request as he is skimming of some of the sports highlights on his AR newspaper. Ok there Raen I'll on to that. With that said Teckster streaches his back and turns his hacking comm link on running it in hidden mode and starts to trace down a legit id so he can spoof the drone.

(See OOC)

With the spoof underway he tells the drone that the area Raen is in has already been serviced so the drone is to move on to another area.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 am

Teckster:
The drone was operating in a passive mode, so it took a few seconds to find it's signal. Teckster starts his signal trace. After his first few seconds, he realizes that the drone isn't slaved to the park node.

Raén:
Raén keeps her eyes on the drone as she waits for Teckster to deal with it. The last thing she needs is a shower right now. Only... the drone doesn't seem to be doing anything other than hovering around. It moves from bush to bush and tree to tree, sometimes circling back around, but it isn't actually spraying any of the plants or trimming any of the branches.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:15 am

Joker:
Sorry M'Lady, but with all the excitement I hardly had time to notice it, let alone see where it came from. It was probably one of the convention goers our for a stroll who got rattled. If you give me your card I'll be sure to call if I remember anyt'in else.

The KE badge sends over her work commcode and walks away with an occasional glance over her shoulder.

Joker, finally in the clear decided to add his two bits to the conversation that was going on.

What's wrong with giving him the info we might have from before the job? We weren't on contract while they were walking up, were we? It's not like he can't just stick around and watch the place to get images from them as they leave. We might as well get paid for what he can get for free.

And maybe his expose will take these scumbags down in the process...

What do you think Teckster?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Siona contacted Teckster again: "That drone isn't doing anything except going here and there. Did you already hack it? I don't really know, but I think that's not normal for a drone. Could it be another hacker or something?

She ducked deeper into the bush, trying to make herself as small as possible. She couldn't do much except to watch out and listen to the conversations on the com channel.

"If you give him the info our Johnson might be angry. I don't want to maky ore enemies here than necessary."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 am

Teckster:
The trace Teckster put on the drone seems to be taking quite a bit of time. After the second dead-end he had to back track he started to get the impression that someone was purposefully trying to keep him from tracing the node the drone was slaved to.

Smoken D & Cat:
Well? Peter said. I guess I have my answer. I suppose I'll just have to stick around and record people as they exit. You said it would be 1:00, right? Sprat's smile widens as he notes Smoken D's slight tensing as he guesses the meeting time's end. I do so love confirmation. I guess I won't be needing your help after all. Best of luck to you in the future folks. With that, he stands up and nonchalantly walks back toward to police as the clean up crew arrives.

With the ambulances and most of the police gone, the crowd begins to disperse again.

Time 12:38
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:40 pm

KIller Cat:

Peter got up and said his good byes... Cat smirked he was good at what he does and kinda charming but So was she and lucky him. She had been at her limit, he could have endangered the report of her performance, She could not have allowed that, but he pulled out, and saved her the trouble... And she knew it would have been trouble because they no longer had control over the cameras. She stood up and dusted herself off. Straitens her suit out as best as she could and stood at attention looked to Smoken D nodded, and moved on to an unguarded wall of the Pavilion, It was nice to get to put her training to use, She felt Free somehow, but more then that she got to kiss a guy... Well sorta...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Sighing, he smiles and nods goodbye to Mr. Sprat. The reporter is leaving. He mutters into his comm. And goodbye 2.5K. Drek that bugger doesn't miss a thing and even milked me for more drek. I gotta learn to lie better. He waves at Mr. Sprat's departing figure with mild regret. As he lets go of KC to wave she stands and moves away. Nonplussed for a tick, he blankly watches her walk a few steps before snapping his attention back onto the job and practicalities.
Like how this whole scene might look on camera. Tucking his head close and drawing out lighting another cigarette to cover his words. Uhh....KC. We don't have control of the cameras nor who's watching and our little scene might have drawn negative attention, especially with your quick fade. Uhh.... Playing couple might lower our profile. You could go tidy up or something and return, or I could follow you. We can watch over each other's shoulders and it will give us a cover for talking on the comms. Finally lighting his cigarette he takes a deep drag and exhales slowly, trying to flush his tension with it.
Anyone else notice drones following them? He asks as he checks camera feeds for drones or any other threats.
Another thought gets his attention. Teckster. If it helps you can go through my comm, I don't have the progs but the hardware is solid. Might throw off any spiders for a bit at least.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 am

Teckster is a bit puzzled about the tracking attempt. Well Raen I haven't been able to hack the drone yet if it is acting strange It might be someone else. Let me know if you are in trouble again I'll try and hack it then other wise I'm turning off my hacking comm. With Raen informed about the drone he goes back to skimming head lines on his Seattle AR paper and watching the NW walls.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:35 am

Smoken D & Cat:

As Smoken D follows Cat to the NE corner of the pavilion, they both notice the drone hovering around the bushes. Smoken D notices that it isn't moving with the usual smooth motions of a hovering drone. Instead it seems to dip and jerk sharply as it moves among the bushes and trees. As he takes a moment to rally look at the drone, a baseball comes flying over the northern hedge heading directly for him.

Joker:
The police have started to clean up the mess, and most of the spectators have gone. A man in a grey suit walks by Joker coming from the eastern portion of the Pavilion where Smoken D was posted. It must be the same guy who had offered cash on any info the team was willing to provide on those inside the meet.

Teckster:
Teckster sees Cat and Smoken D on the far side of the pavilion and watches in slight amazement as a baseball makes a fast approach at Smoken D's head!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance at the Majors IC   Chance at the Majors IC - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chance at the Majors IC
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next