Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat

Go down 
+3
Gala
Darkon
Kesslan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:32 pm

I completely forgot the isolation attempt didn't work with the spirit. Though I hope I was able to incorporate it without too much of squeezing it into the post.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Looking over spirit powers etc looks like the only way you can get a spirit to do sort of what your looking for is through use of the silence power. The downside to this however is that it's a sound suppression on the whole area your in, which would include your attempts to talk to each other, etc. On the flip side you can always just go and buy some standard construction ear plugs. It won't be perfect but would arguably be sufficient to help you sleep without totally killing all sound. Given present day online pricing of such plugs you can get a pair of disposables for about $3 (Which can be used a few times before being disposed of).
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm going to try to get a GM post up for shell game either tonight or tomorrow. Bit short on sleep at the moment though and I'm having a hard time concentrating
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Kesslan wrote:
Looking over spirit powers etc looks like the only way you can get a spirit to do sort of what your looking for is through use of the silence power. The downside to this however is that it's a sound suppression on the whole area your in, which would include your attempts to talk to each other, etc. On the flip side you can always just go and buy some standard construction ear plugs. It won't be perfect but would arguably be sufficient to help you sleep without totally killing all sound. Given present day online pricing of such plugs you can get a pair of disposables for about $3 (Which can be used a few times before being disposed of).

Yes, I think so too. And these earplugs are rather effective. The spirits posting was more for fluff and to tie up lose ends anyway. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Sorry for the late round of GM posts folks. Not been well, we've been down a person at work and I've just been flat out worn after work lately.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:14 pm

I can sympathize Kesslan. Take your time. We'll get ourself entertained in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Well, I'm less concerned with you and Gala since you two still need to settle on your next move etc, and more about the others that still need me to drive the story forward before they can do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Kesslan wrote:
Sorry for the late round of GM posts folks. Not been well, we've been down a person at work and I've just been flat out worn after work lately.

I hear ya. For the last two weeks I was working 12 hour days. Today was the first non 12 hour day. Though it was a 10.5 hour day.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:39 am

Kesslan, here's an Intimidation test in case you want it for Gash and the kid.)
Intimidation (Charisma4-Default1)= 1 hit
Edge roll to add hits= 1 extra hit (glitch)
(Figures the first time I try using Edge this way I glitch!)
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 am

Might as well throw in a melee roll (subdual) to grab em by the throat like that, since he's not just going to let you.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:19 am

All going well with folk?
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Kesslan wrote:
All going well with folk?

Crazy at work and tonight is my oldest daughters 12th b-day. I hope to get a post up after they all go to bed. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Ya no worries, seems everyone's hitting a slow down period on all the RP sites I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Work was a red samurai this week. But I won't give up.

Anyway. I'll get a post up sometime this weekend at least.
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:34 am

Will post much later today.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:36 am

I am back and my dad just left this morning. I'm working on a post and hope to have it up by 5pm today.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:54 am

Hi Kess, sorry for not posting this sooner: Last week my landlord asked me to move out by the end of the month... Needless to say, every waking moment has been dedicated to finding, vetting, and preparation for moving. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to posting again next week.
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:39 am

Just fair warning, I will be at Dragon*Con from Thursday until Tuesday. I won't have much time until after con.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:21 am

I'm here and ready to post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 am

Kesslan
Wasn't intending an actual confrontation, just a little intimidation. Should I edit? Or since its posted just go with it? Your call.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:38 pm

I'd probably just edit it. It's fine to pose certain things but some things you still need to roll for (including intimidation attempts. The skill exists for that reason, even with specialities to boot)
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Are we going to keep things moving?
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:47 am

Kesslan
The edit is up. Its a shortie post but I think it will work better with the storyline.
Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:25 am

No worries, everything on this site has been going super slow lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next