Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -IC

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Professor
Aalith
Jagger
No_Name
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:29 am

The member 'Aalith' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-1
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:34 am

(I make a BOD+STR test just in case to pull the tubes 1
and
a BODY to resist damage if necessary and as a plan B if I can't pull down (break) the tubes I'll rip them out of my flesh 2)
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:34 am

The member 'Aalith' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-3 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-5 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-5

--------------------------------

#2 'D6' :
Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-2 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-1 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-4 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-3 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-6 Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 D6-4
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:05 am

[OOC: Andrew I am going to need a med + logic roll from you to yank out the IVs, they will come out its just a matter of how much of your arm comes with it.]

[OOC: Tokko: Not that it matters in this case but when using your attribute boost power you have to specify which attribute you want to boost and you can only boost one of them per action. I also need you to make a Straight willpower test at -4 dice against 5 boxes of stun damage to resist the pain coursing through your body.]

Ricky Finishes up treating Meera and then rushes aross the room to Atashi's room (after a scream from her to find her unconscious) and proceeds to Remove her IVs as well. [Doc: Med+Logic then a healing spell, let me know the force, and a drain test for each person, I am just doing to assume success for now] Then proceeding to check on Tokko [Removing his IVs after he ripped them down out of the ceiling] and then checking on Andrew (Hold your arm like this, put pressure here).

At this point you have 3 doors that remain closed. and two unconscious companions.

After a while Atashi will wake up....

You also start the hear some mumbling from Meera's room
"The door is open.....
The door is open....
The DOOR is open...
The open is DOOR...
Is the Door open....
The open is Door...
The door is OPEN...

NomoretestsNomoretestsNomoretestsNomoretestsNomoretestsNomoretests"

[I think now is a good time for character descriptions and introductions]
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:11 am

"A doctors work is never done.", with that he moves about the area, to Atashi, then Tokko, then Andrew, doing the same thing to each. He is creful but quick. He seems to understand what it is he needs to do now, so he moves quickly.

[OOC here and below: Ricky goes to each in turn, checking them, casting healing and of course reisting drain.]

Astahi: Med+logic → [3,3,4,1,6,3,2,3,4] = (1)

Healing force 3 → [4,5,2,3,4] = (1)

Drain resist → [5,4,1,3,4,2,5,6,6,5,5] = (6)

Tokko (med logic) → [2,6,6,4,1,6,1,3,4] = (3)

Healing spell → [1,3,2,4,2] = (0)

Drain resist → [2,2,3,3,6,4,2,1,5,3,2] = (2)

Andrew Med+Logic → [5,2,4,3,4,4,5,4,6] = (3)

heal spell → [5,2,5,4,6] = (3)

drain resist → [2,6,6,5,2,6,1,2,6,1,5] = (6)

Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:27 am

[Ricky does good work
Tokko, you are left with a sore arm but thats about it]
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:07 am

[Okay, so should I make a will test? Or Ricky healed me? And what's with the modifier? what modifies my resistance to pain to get a -4? In fact, I have high pain tolerance 1. With a -4 mod I'm at a -1 willpower roll LOL]
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:22 am

While holding his arm, Tokko checks out the other rooms, other people and realizing that with this running around and screaming, they're as vulnerable as a bunch of headless chicken, he moves around to cover the possible entry point of tangos. [Is there an exit here? A simple 2d map is a piece of cake with your experience Nugat, and it would really help]
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:29 am

Sparks is in his late teens, fairly skinny, and seems to have an almost permanent scowl at this point. "Can we get the beauty queen trying out hobo chic and get the frag out of here before the fraggers who put us in here decide to show up? Because that's probably be a very bad thing."
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:44 am

[Tokko, my mistake it is only a minus 2 mod and high pain tolerance only makes it so you can resist the effects of 1 box of pain. I will tell you why you are at negs once you guys find out what the hell is going on. Also magic healing only heals physical damage not stunj which is what you are resisting, Youll end up with a headache for a bit and at some penalty for a little while but will otherwise be fine]

Map of the room:
https://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/St_Nougat/?action=view¤t=celllayout.jpg

Units are meters, the colors only mean that I did not fully define the sketch in solidworks
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:32 am

After the pain surged in her arm and a quick yelp in result Atashi passed out due to her lack of pain tolerance. a few minutes go by and she reganes conciousness with the IV's no longer atached and the pain, well for the most part is gone yet going through something like that only time can erase the rest of the pain. she slowly gets up to her knees and then stands up, She walks out of the cell shes in and into the main room her current apearance forgotten under the circumstances figuring it would be safer with the group.

to the ones standing in the main room, they see a young woman somewhere around the age of 18, decently atractive with a well toned body and dark brown hair. though an unknown nationality as she seems that the could be Caucasion becasue of her skin tone but at the same time its got enough tint to it to seem Asian as well.

where are we, and whats going on? she asks in her high alto voice

Last edited by Starcraft on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:52 am

Sparks looks at the newcomer, and keeps looking.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:14 am

Okay, if we do this, lets go:

Tokko Tai is the kind of person who never gets a second look. He's in good condition, has average height and weight, slight Japanese features. His face...it's funny because almost nobody looks straight at his face, and if they do, they somehow just register it "yeah it's there, two eyes, one nose, one mouth, that's enough". If somebody really takes interest in him, they could tell that he has brown hair, brown eyes, but his face seems to change, it's so subtle, they cannot put their finger on it, but somehow they get confused over time, cannot maintain eye contact and they're back where they started.
His voice is also nondescript, but it's something he has to pay attention for, because his voice can betray that he has a very broad spectrum of emotions, from good humor to irony and sarcasm, from friendliness to concern for his friends. If he lets his guard down, you could even hear him croon some old hit or the opening song from Neill, the Ork Barbarian in his deep organ.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 am

[Thanks for the map, it's great, you are the Man! So it's roughly octagonal with three doors or something]

Tokko sees that everyone is all right, things are start to calm down, so he does three things:
Look for the shadowiest corner in the octagon from where he
checks out the room for any sign of detectors or cameras
and says:
Hey, Jhon, could you please come here for a minute?
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 am

[I Guess I will take over Jhon until I hear what is going on with Jagger, Aalith thanks for noticing that, I dont pay any attention to the general chat. I still need the will check to resist the stun that I mentioned ealier.]

Jhon walks over to Tokko with a quizical look on his face..... he takes a good long look at him (Glances at Atashi then back to Tokko) 'Do I know you? Regardless what do you need'

'And umm Ma'am.... you doing ok.....?'

[Tokko: the whole place is pretty evenly lit with the creepy green light. So any any of the corners of the main room are all equallying semi-shadowed. And give me a visual perception check to look for camera's or detectors]

Last edited by St_Nougat on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Oookey:

1, So a WIL check with -2 means 1 dice
2, Perception test visual standard, if you want subtract dice(es), just ignore the last 1,2,3 dice I roll if I have any modifier. You can use this method later and also I will roll 3 more dice for my knowledge skill (security devices, detectors 3+2), -3 dice if you feel it's not right (or + 2 if I get 5 dices for a rating 5 skill, but it's unlikely)

1d6.hits(5) → [4] = (0)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3209927/

14d6.hits(5) → [2,3,3,6,1,6,3,4,5,6,1,2,2,1] = (4)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3209930/
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:58 pm

[Tokko: your stun damage will give you a -1 modifier till it goes away (Basically just rest heals stun damage).
On to the test. It is my understanding that dice pools consist of skill + attribute, not attribute + Skill + Skill. I will give you a lower threshold due to your experience with security devices but you dont get those dice to roll as well. As for the results: you look and you look, you look and all the placed they would put a camera, microphone, anything. You in places that you dont think they would put them (yes this involved putting your arm down a certain hole in the rooms). You are 100% sure that they are watching what you guys are doing but for the life of you, you cant find any survalence devices.]

[Sparks: the new girl you are drooling at is the source of the node that knocked you out]

Last edited by St_Nougat on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:16 pm

*Ricky is a latino looking man in his mid-20's of average height and description. He has slciked back black hair cut relatively short, both off the collar and the ear. He has large roundish brown eyes and a thin moutsache. He is of average build with a little bit extra padding around the center.At the moment, he smells a bit of sweat. Ricky seems to have professional demeanor but so far, might strike people as a know-it-all. *

Ricky looks about after everyone is taken care of at least. He then looks at the other doors first, then around the room to the others. He has started to develop sweat stains about the armpits of his jumpsuit. He seems a bit nervous, but still calm at the moment.

"So now what? Can we get one of these doors open and see if we can get the hell outta here? I'm good with people, not computers or security stuff."
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:21 pm

After, the doc heals him, Andrews says his thank you in a very calm voice despite the rest of his body being a little shaky.

"Thank you for the help. My names Andrew. Any thought about what they might have been pumping into us?"

Andrew is roughly 5'10 and slender. Not exactly buff but not fat. he's pretty easy on the eyes if you know what i mean. The sound of his voice is smooth and easy to listen to, the only time you've heard it break was during the excrutiating pain, but now its back to how its supposed to be.

Andrew walks around the center room looking at everything he can.

(Is this when I can make the memory test that we mentioned earlier?)
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Ricky: as would check in Meera's room she Sheeks a little but and throws a handful of glob at you.

[Andrew: yes please do]

Jhon is a fairly non descript man, he has the bearing of authority, like someone is is used to people doing what he tells them but without the arrogant swagger that his supperiors have.
'I dont think I can get those doors open but I could probably handle whatever comes through.... as long as its not a chromed up troll'
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Sparks clears his throat for a moment, "You wearing an underwire? Because that'd be a hell of a lot better than these things." He gestures to the sensor wires.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:30 pm

[Sparks you have your doubts that anyone is wearing much more under their jumpsuits than you are..... which is to say nothing]
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:55 pm

[Hope springs eternal, the captors MIGHT have missed something. She wants to roll Judge Intentions, she can.]
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:08 pm

[if intentions counts as a social skill then she is blissfully ignorant....everyone else...well a think a roll would be overkill]
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:48 pm

[Intelligence and Charisma.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -IC
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next