Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -IC

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Professor
Aalith
Jagger
No_Name
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Going with his gut on this one, andrew is going to try to shout through the door. First he'll make sure his voice mod is turned up a bit to be sure to penetrate the metal door, then he'll take a sec and collect his composure on this one.

"Hey, can someone open the door out there. This keypad is on the fritz again."

He will make sure to sound as calm as he can. As if he was supposed to be there.

Then, expecting his captors, he will step next to the door and hide to try and get the jump on whoever opens the door.

Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Makes note of the guy acting like he belongs, and leaves that door for last, instead working on the door with the crying woman. "Hey chummer, you mind helping out by checking the other doors? Sounds like we've got some schlemiel who works here behind one of the doors."
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Hearing the noises outside, Tokko's frustration vanishes. He remembers his training and assesses the situation before taking action. If "they" could steal him from MTC's ground unnoticed, they are surely good enough not to be surprised by a desperate attack when (and if) the door opens. Maybe they even have surveillance in the cell - it would be unreasonable not to. So he sits back on the table, facing the door, relaxing his body to ease his captors' suspicions and to be ready to spring into action anytime. His only chance is he thinks they want him alive, otherwise he would never had woken up...
Hey, fraggers, any chance you tell me what's going on here? - he asks calmly, but with enough volume to be heard outside.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:50 am

Atashi heard the yelling outside and then noise at the door leading into the cell she was in, along with the voice of someone at the door she yelped in terror at the sounds and he stiffled her sobs as best as she could while quickly looking around for somewhere to hide. Finding nothing that was big enough in the room to cover herself with she ducked down on the other end of the table away from the door trying to use it for cover as best as she could from the inevitable intrusion of someone. she shouted out to the individual(s) on the other end of the door What do you want with me. Leave me alone! in her current mental state however the helped quietly at the sound of her voice beeing reverberated back at her as much as it was directed out of the room, she quietly cried to herself overcome with the fear of the unknown and how her life couldnt posibly be gettign any worse than it is right now
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:21 am

Jhon tucked the ends of the makeshift tourniquet under itself and pulled them as tight as he could, working with one hand. It was a pretty sad excuse for a bandage - soggy with blood - but it was all he had for the time being. He only hoped he would not pass out before help arrived.
It was with shocked surprise, then, that he looked up when the door suddenly and inexplicably slid open. Forgetting his arm for the moment, Jhon moved quickly to the doorway and looked out. What he saw filled him with both relief and trepidation.
There were two others in a large, circular room. Both were, like him, dressed in jumpsuits; one splattered with bloodstains, the other appeared slightly woozy, as if having just awakened. What discouraged Jhon was the obvious absence of any medical personnel; no doctors in labcoats, no nurses with soothing smiles, no admins to answer questions or summon those who could. He had found people, for which he was thankful, but he felt they were far from out of the woods yet.

"Hey," he called to the others, "they let you guys out too? Why? And what the frag is going on here, do either of you know?"

Before either could reply, however, Jhon heard someone calling from one of the other rooms. He went to the door and peered at the access panel. On this side of the doors, the panel was lit up. He examined it intently, trying to decipher its operation, so he could attempt to open the door.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:28 am

Sparks:
Working with IV needles and 22 gauge wire working your way through this keypad will take a while, you are making progress.
At this point you have the case off and the insides dont look like any electrical equipment you've seen before. No green PCBs, no color coded resistors... as you are poking at it trying to figure it out....it almost looks..... organic?
You have the feeling that even though it is organic that you can work your way through it just like any other electronic device, just have to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:25 am

Jhon frowned at the panel. "...probably hundreds of combinations," he muttered to himself, scratching his head. A trickle of blood ran out from underneath the wad on his left arm, and he wiped it away distractedly. Then a sudden idea dawned in his mind and he looked fixedly at the spot where the sensors had been. He looked at the other two escapees and saw that, yes, they'd each removed their own sensors.
He pounded on the outside of the door and called, "Hey! Take out the crap on your arm! I think it might open the door!"
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:41 am

"Hey! Take out the crap on your arm! I think it might open the door!"

What the...? Tokko heard the voice, now loud and clear and suddenly he found his suspicions confirmed. It's the voice of JohnDoe the funny-named security investigator guy from the arcology. He heard his voice once while going to the shooting range, he remembered that Jhon left a bunch of papers in the sec chiefs office unsigned and the secretary called him back. He said, "Sure, sure coming, sorry"
Doe, is that you? Man, I know you from the arc! How the hell did you... never mind! How should I remove these fraggin' cables without ripping my arm open? I'm not good with the nurse-stuff.
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:39 am

Ricky shakes his head and then looks up. "NO! WAIT!!" He gets up looking a bit flustered. "DON'T RIP OUT THE IVs! Adios Mio!!" he looks at anyone bleeding all over the place and walks to Jhon. "Here let me look at that." As he looks at John's arm, he calls t othe girl inside. "Take off the pads, once your vitals are no longer monitored, you should see the door open." With that, he casts a healing on Jhon's arm.
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 am

Tokko freezes in his mid-poking-ripping motion and raises his head.
Fraggin' know-it-alls can't even tell me straight what to do. That's why I hate doctors and nurses and male nurses and politicians and bosses and kidnappers and this whole place and... - he mutters to himself while taking down the pads and waiting for the fraggin' miracle to happen.
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 pm

hearing all this outside, Andrew sits down on the table and pulls the pad of his arm.

While waiting to see what happens, he thinks over the name he heard and what was mentioned about the arcology.

Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Swears a bit more, getting a good look at the inside of the lock. "Try pulling the pads. Because this may take me a while. I swear, I'm not sure if I want to hug the fragger who designed this, or choke him......"
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Jhon looks with irritation at the guy contradicting his words to the occupant of the cell he's pounding on, then realizes his error.
"Ah drek," he says with chagrin. "I ripped mine out by accident, and I just thought..."
His voice trails off as the guy takes Jhon's arm and begins to murmur and wave his hand in intricate patterns over the still-bleeding wounds.
"Oh hey, chummer," he tells the good samaritan, "I appreciate the effort, but that stuff usually doesn't work on me. Don't know why."
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 pm

As the wave of mana subsides and Jhon is still bleeding. " Ahh, damn it.", he takes a bit of Jhon's jumpsuit and bunches it up, pushing down on his arm. "Here, hold it here. This'll stop the bleeding. and the name's Ricky." He makes certain Jhon has his own arm tight before he turns. "Anyone else bleeding? And yes, I'm a doctor." He looks at the people here then to the two who haven't mde it out yet. " Does anyone know what the hell is going on? Where are we and why are we here?"
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:08 pm

"If I knew that ya putz, I wouldn't be tryin' to get doors open, I'd be gone." Sparks is still working on the guts of the lock, muttering.
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:58 pm

After pull his pads off, he flips them over and inspect for markings or corporate identifier or something to clue him into who might make this or where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:03 pm

"Ricky, much obliged, omae." Jhon, used to following doctor's instructions, keeps his hand pressed where the doctor indicated. "I'm Jhon, and no, I don't know why we're here-" he looks about the wierdly greenish room and adds, "or even where here is."
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Andrew, Atashi and Tokko:
for no readon that you cann understand (maybe it had to do with taking the pads off, who knows...especially since Atashi didnt take hers off, but you dont know that) excruciating pain starts lancing through your arm. starting at the IV and spreading across you body. at the same time the 'outflow' IV increases its flow whike the return stops. I is litterally sucking you dry.

and your door opens.

Jhon, Ricky, and Sparks:
Suddenly for no reason 4 doors oen at the same time.
in the room that Sparks was trying to get into there is a girl hiding behing her table reacting to something about the IV in her arm.
the next door clockwise reveals a young burly guy, the one who seems to remember Jhon, also freaking out about his arm.
the room ccw from sparks room opens to reveal the man who sounded like he woked here. judging from the IV and the way he is looking at it : he's a prisoner as well.

The fourth door reveals a young girl on the table, her jumpsuit is filthy, her hair is greasy, she is screaming in pain and her body is in a spasming backbend so that only her head and feet are touching the table.

Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:43 pm

"GEESUS, MARY N JOSEPH!!", he cried out as the events unfolded before him. He looked across the others and his eyes fell upon hte girl doing he back bend. She appeared to be in the most trouble. He moved over to the woman. "MIJA, MIJA, Relax!! What's the matter?"

He tried to push the girl back into a resting position and looks at her condition checking her vitals.
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Screaming in agony, he tries to yank, claw, pull, whatever it takes to get the pain flowing into him to stop,

Andrew drops to the floor clunching his arm in pain trying his best not to panic.

Judging by his wide eyed expression and the white knuckle grasp he is dealing with the pain very well.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:03 pm

At the same instant the door opens, Jhon is galvanized by the excrutiating screams of pain coming from the fourth room. He quickly looks into the room in front of him, sees the guy who knows his name, and speaks rapidly, the words almost running together in his haste to get them out.
"Pull those fraggin patches off! Do it now!"
Without waiting to see if the guy complies, Jhon runs from the room to the sound of the screaming girl. At that door, he pauses in shocked surprise at the intensity of the girl's convulsions. He sees that Ricky is attempting to calm the girl, and cries above her screams, "Doc! What's wrong with her?! Can you help her?!"
Jhon goes to the foot of the table and grabs the girl's legs, trying to ease her body's straining seizures and letting Ricky handle her upper torso.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Sparks, not really having much of a clue, ties the tubes leading to the IVs into tight knots. "Hope that helps.." Looks at the sprawling lawyer. "Chummer, since they're grabbing their arms, maybe you should get the neeldes out before whatever's being pumped into them kills them?"
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Meera Dave (Pronounced Dah-Vay) (the young lady who was in a backbending spasm

She is young and, under the grime, pretty girl. She looks like she should be in in the later years of highschool worrying about who to take to the corp dance. She has the dusty brown skin, bindi, and accent of someone from the India subcontinent.

Her long black hair is greasy and starting to dred in places. A few of her long fingernails are cracked and broken, they all have large amounts of crud under them. Her Jumpsuit is dirty to the point that it should probably just be burned instead of trying to wash it.

Right now she is sleeping but it's fitful. She is twiching from time to time, mumbling things and every once in a while just sits up screaming just to lay back down and continue the fitful sleep.

Last edited by St_Nougat on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:01 am

after coming to his senses a bit, he yanks the IVs out of his arm then applies pressure with part of his shirt.

he proceeds to lie down on the floor for a bit while he waits for the pain to subside enough for him to really think.

after the pain eases a bit, andrew stands and calmly, as calmly as he can, walks out into the center room to see who all is here.

Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:29 am

The sudden scorching pain activates Tokko's combat reflexes. In an instant after he feels the agony, he focuses his magic inward, infusing his body and muscles with magic. Then he wraps his good arm around the tubes tight with a quick rotating motion and pulls them down with all his weight...

Attribute boost:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -IC
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next