Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -IC

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Professor
Aalith
Jagger
No_Name
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll
Sex: Male

Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 am

Andrew swings with all his might, butting all of his rage and frustration into a single strike. There is a very satisfying crunch as the kid's nose flattened, blood erupting from his ruined face and his eyes filled with water. The force of the blow propels the kid hack several feet, (he probably would have fallen except he was held aloft by the tentacles).

He stares at Andrew,
"You dare strike ME?!"
"kill him"
"torture"
"pain"
*cries*
"you have no idea who you are messing with"

The kid rises up raising his arms to the sky, you watch as the hounds turn into specters.

"you're messing with the wrong god human."

about this tim you hear a constant scream from above you, you look upto see a figure falling from the sky followed by two balls of light.
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:17 am

Andrew steps back to make sure he is out of the way of the falling body and prepares for the fight.

His eyes watch the figure fall briefly. He focuses on the specters and the kid, trying to think of a plan.

He looks around the room for any weapons laying around.

He thinks to himself, didn't jhon have one of those dart guns? where did that go?

his eyes scan the floor of the room while watching the specters and kid.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:28 am

Atashi just laughs at the entire situation finding humor in it where no one else did or it was her method of coping. wither way it seemed out of place with the current situation God? your no god. you just think you are. All of this was created by mortal means albiet some in strange ways but a god you are not.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

"You doubt me? I will make you kneel before me and you may beg my forgiveness otherwise i will add you to my collection."

About this time the figure falling from the sky hits the ground, it only takes you a second to see that it is Jhon. then the two balls of light (who appear to be two knight in shining, Literally, armor) Land on there feet next to Jhon.

"what is this?" The self deified child ask, "More have come to play."

"you will all know pain and witness my greatness!"

At that the ground erupts with tentacles, they appear to be electrical cables, and start to wrap around peoples arms and legs. Atashi, Jhon, and Sparks are grabbed. Andrew sees the dart gun that Jhon tossed aside and manages to fight his way through the tentacles and grabs it. Meera and Ricky are untouched, there are no cables within a 3 meter radius of them. The knights have drawn blades (lightsabers, complete with the sound effects) and clear the area around them. The specters hold back. The Tokko and Shu drones have prostrated themselves before the child-god

[your all's actions, at this point a (body or Agility) + Strength test with a threshold of 1 is all that is needed to break free of the cables.]
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:11 am

Break free = 3
Jhon gets to his feet, easily breaking free of the 'tentacles' holding him. Ignoring, for the moment, the incredulous stares of his friends at his sudden and unexplained return from the 'dead,' he tells the knights,

"There is your target," he stabs a finger in the kid's direction. "Restrain him. Stop him if you can, but don't kill him. He's the victim of this mad nightmare, not the rest of us."

With that Jhon turns to face the deity wanna-be.

"You!" he says, his voice commanding and unafraid. "This has to end! What they did to you was wrong, monstrous, but seeking revenge on innocent people will only make them hurt you more! Let go of this false reality you've created. Come back to the real world. Let us help you. Release us and I promise you I will do everything in my power to see you get help. You've been abused, I see that, but the nightmare can never end until you take the chance and trust someone. Trust me. My name is Jhon Doe and I offer you a way out if you're strong enough to take it!"

Negotiation+Edge = 6

(SN, if I can't use Edge here, I'll reroll.)
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:39 am

Ricky turns to Meera moving his head in close and whispering to her, "What is this about Meera? This has something to do with you. They seems afraid of you. Do you know why? Please, Meera, anything you could do to help us would be appreciated."

Since he is clear of the cables, he ameks sure to stay where he is. He seems to be claming a bit, as if plotting or planning something.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 pm

@Jhon [good roll]
The child-god's rage seems to wane slightly...
His face looks more like a child and he says, "Help me?" in a sweet and innocent voice like you would expect from any child. he lowers down from his lofted position, the cables stop their twisting and wrything, even the specters hessitate.

The knights use this as an opportunity and charge towards the child-god.

His face returns to the angry look of someone who has seen to much and is ticked off
"LIAR"
"Trickster"
"Please, help"

He grabs his head and makes a noise that is a combinating of a cry of pain, anger, dismay and a childs cry.

He rises back up, the specters and cables move back into action.

"I will show you what is real and you will know pain."
"You will know fear."
"And then you will join me here."

"Fool"
"Weakling"
"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Mortal"

The specters charge toward the Knights.

@Atashi and Sparks
You fight against the tentacles that have gripped you but for every one you pull is replaced by another.

@Ricky.
Meera Whispers back to Ricky, "I don't think it is fear as much as respect....."

"I took care of him when he was first brought to the facility."

"but....."

"He...."

"Died...."
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Seeing all this go down Andrew decides it's time to take a shot.

He levels the dart gun at the kid and ,with a slight prayer for luck, he fires a dart at him.

[i'm not sure what i roll for that. do I have to break some tentacles first, and that would just be defaulting to quickness right?]
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Negotiation = 2

"No!" Jhon calls to the child-god. "Don't give in to the fear, to the hate! Fight it! We're not here to harm you! Those knights are here as my assistants. They will not harm you! Please! Let me help you! Its the only way to end the nightmare, to end the madness! You must fight the fear!"

Jhon slowly steps forward as he implores the being to end its rage and suffering. With arms outstretched, hands open and empty, showing that he is in no way a threat, he stops near the child-god's dangling tentacles. The merest effort would be needed to touch Jhon if the child so wished.

"Here am I," Jhon went on. "No weapons. No tricks. I am unarmored and unarmed. You could, if you chose, slay me with little effort, I have no doubt. But with me dies your last hope of being saved from this unreality. I know you're afraid. I know you're confused. I know you've suffered. But you can end all of that. You can let it all go. Take my hand. Trust me before its too late. Let the pain and fear go and choose an end to suffering."

Jhon stands unmoving, reaching out to the child-god.
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:35 am

[Throwing caution to the wind on this one.]

[even though Jhon appears to be making progress, i already said i fired]

[this shot is important enough for my last point of edge i think]
[AGL(3) - 1 + EDG(6) = 8]
8d6.hitsopen(5,6) → [2,2,1,3,2,4,3,2] = (0)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3337549/

LOL I'm the unluckiest person in the world!
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:52 am

Ok folks

I am killing this game. My thanks to those of you who have continued to post and try to keep the game going.

I think the reasons for my choice are obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -IC
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16