Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHome<<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

<<Ultra Red>> OOC

Go down 
+3
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Jimb011
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow
Race: Human
Sex: Male

<<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:03 pm

Jimbo, I sent you a pm a while ago, have you gotten it yet? If not, pm me and I'll resend it.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:29 pm

As of about an hour before she got to the plane, Motoko does. Linguasofts are fun, aren't they? She also has a rating 6 mapsoft of the area, so they should be good to go on getting around combining that with her GPS.

Having money to start off is always good.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Okay guys. After today I'm not going to be logging on until April, and from then to May I'll be pretty lax on the posting , because I'll be running around a lot.

Phantom is going to run Jötunn until I get back. Have fun and don't get fragged.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:25 pm

i'll try not to get us both killed, good luck wreck.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Sex: M

PostSubject: <Ultra Red>   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:47 pm

alright so is everybody still discussing stuff on the glider trip?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:38 pm

i think we are just doing small talk until we arrive, which could be anytime.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 pm

I'll use yellow for Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:52 pm

hey guys, theres a problem, a virus has infected my computer and I am defensless right now i'm using my brothers laptop but all my 4th edition stuff is on my computer: CURSE U GANTZ ANIME MANGA WEBSITE TURNED VIRAL! anyways until my computer is fixed, which may be a while, I have to stop this game. So Bear with me. I'll let you know when it starts up again.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:34 pm

blast, I was having fun to.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Ultra Red   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:46 pm

And we are back! Thanks to Malwarebytes!
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:57 pm

woo hoo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 pm

coolness, i'll be sure to thank the digital gods on this one.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:20 pm

How many choppers are there?
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:37 am

Oh, I apologize in advance if I screw anything up with the matrix stuff. First time playing a hacker where the game actually got into the first real matrix combat.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: <Ultra Red   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Ok Just to be clear:

There are 2 choppers right now and a freighter you all can't see them unless you check Mickey's Trideo

you all are currently inside a glider (is it invisible or are the people inside invisible?) which is being towed by a large cable attached to a Skytrain. Mikey has said to prepare for your drop. The Choppers as far as you know are heading towards the skytrain. If you remember from previos posts (and i'm going to remind you because I'm a nice guy) the glider has stealth reflective technology)

Mokoto has attempted to deck into the choppers but only found the freighter. Its my first time GMing or playing a Technomancer so bear with me while I try to understand what number of its Mokoto needs to hack into the freighter and what skill or attribute the freighter's defenses are based on to counter Mokoto's hacking. Furthermore Taviro is planning to levitate everyone out of the glider and to the destination? The book is really really vague on how levitation works.

It doesn't give how many subjects can be levitated at once but it does say the max load is 200kg per ( KG...really? I mean come on) per hit on the spell casting. Furthermore it has to be sustained and I'm not sure if you Taviro can sustain it for that long you are remember several miles away from land and you would only be able to travel meters per turn.

The current initiatives are

Mokoto (Matrix Initiative 16)
Taviro 15
Jotunn 11
Shadow 10
Hastin: 8

Last edited by Jimb011 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 pm

haha whoops, I forgot to roll initiative Smile

I'll get right on that.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 pm

the book is fairly clear on a few things about levitation, i can really only levitate one thing at a time under one spell, i could multi spell but i really don't have enough dice to carry all of us, unless of course by some grace of the digital gods the van weighs less than say 1500 KG's, than in theory i could levitate that, but not with everyone in it as well, it's just too much.

So i can do one of two things, levitate myself and carry us all to the ground, or levitate someone strong enough to at least bear all that weight till we get to land. Sustaining length as it says in the book is up to you, you can at random have me re-roll my spell and pray that works and continue to sustain it, true we will for all intents and purposes be sitting ducks till we get to the ground. Our general flight speed would be Force (minimum 6, so yes overcasting) x net spellcasting hits (minimum 6) = min. 36 meters per combat turn, so since each combat turn is roughly 3 seconds in length thats 12 meters per second ish.

let's work some quick math, figure everyone weighs 200 KG each (although translated to english that's 440+ lbs), i would have to get at least 1 hit per person, and that is only 6 hits to cancel out their weight. That's why i want them to be handcuffed to me, either i'm hanging and they support me, or i'm supporting them via the chain, cancelling their weight, depends on how you want to visualize it, but the principle is the same.

And considering i'm touching at the moment either Shadow or the glider, i could in theory just reroll the spell and switch whichever i need to be invisible, but not both, and since Shadow at thte moment is invisible, he will be the initial target, so the plane is glider is not invisible.

In conclusion:

• actual sustaining length is up to you ,i would just have to reroll it every time you told me to, i just take a -2 penalty to all tests in the mean time while i'm keeping the spell constant.
  • i can in theory support everyone, just probably not the van as well. Although depending on how much it weighs; the image of me handcuffed and dangling from a side view mirror of a flying van is pretty funny.
  • i can switch who i want to be invisible, it just depends on how many times i want to cast the spell and chance getting nailed by drain
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 pm

So, what you're saying is... I am going to take the glider and not rely on numbers since the drones control them, lol
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Are we still on guys? I've been waiting on a cue to continue...
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:36 pm

me too. Need to decide if the magic will hold. If not I'm gliding lol
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

PostSubject: Ultra Red   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:18 pm

Hey guys and gals. Sorry I Haven't posted for my own game and have for others. my Sleep schedule has been messed up because relatives have been over and I have not been able to sleep in my own bed. Anyways I find that its simpler to continue posting as a player when sleep deprivation and entertainment of relatives is involved. Anyway I promise that tomorrow I will continue the high flying adventures of <<ULTRA RED>>...Stay tuned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:19 pm

lol, no worries man Smile
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:24 pm

They are going to take time to set-up, and we are slightly running short of that, notice the 2 attack choppers.

with my last idea, did anyone have a thought to Taviro hanging handcuffed from the sideview mirror of the van as it flew through the air?

Mathematicall speaking if the van weighs about 2000lbs, and everyone on average weighs 200 lbs, than technically, converted to metric, that is only 1,543Kg, that is only 8 hits worth of levitation to fly us in the van, which is within the realm of possibility for taviro.

Last edited by wngd_phantom on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:28 pm

What's wrong with using the gliders like we planned to?
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 pm

wngd_phantom wrote:
They are going to take time to set-up, and we are slightly running short of that, notice the 2 attack choppers.

Mathematicall speaking if the van weighs about 2000lbs, and everyone on average weighs 200 lbs, than technically, converted to metric, that is only 1,543Kg, that is only 8 hits worth of levitation to fly us in the van, which is within the realm of possibility for taviro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra Red>> OOC   <<Ultra Red>> OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Ultra Red>> OOC
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next