Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHome<<Ultra RED>> SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

<<Ultra RED>>

Go down 
+4
Wreck
Mirikon
Stubbspks
Jimb011
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Character sheet
Character Name: Dex
Race: Human
Sex: M

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:16 pm

You approach the club shattered fusion. It is a two-story building with only windows on the top floor where colored lights are seen flashing from inside. The club sign is a set of neon lights with to atoms coming together then replaced by an explosion with the words Club Fusion shattered in the middle.

The bouncer, a huge Troll who looks pretty wired wearing a oversized tank-top and cargo pants, stands behind a velvet rope.
Surprisingly, he has a terrified look on his face (Whatever that looks like).

A short distance away two humans, both wearing matching Black chic suits and black sunglasses, stand near the edge of what light there is. They both have serious expressions on their faces as they look at people coming in and out of Shattered Fusion. There are faint sounds of Retro-Gothic music is coming from inside as well as lighting which changes color every few seconds in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Character Name: Yiska Keme
Race: Dwarf
Sex: Male

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Hastiin, your average height AmerInd, walks up to the entrance of the club, a look of disdain clearly on his face. He looks to the bouncer and quietly says, "I'm looking for Mickey; he said to meet him here."

Hastiin wears a lined leather duster with an armored jacket beneath it. He normally carries a bow slung across his back, but for obvious reasons, he's chosen not to bring it to the club with him. Other than his commlink and clothing, the only thing that Hastiin brings to the meeting is a pack of playing cards, and a pen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stubbspks.com
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:48 pm

A Bulldog step-van parks nearby, just a block away. It is fairly distinctive, what with the machine gun on the turret sticking out of the roof. Stepping out of the van, the technomancer known as Motoko Kusanagi walks the block to the club. Looking at the bouncer, she nods her head. When she speaks, it is in perfect english, but with a distinct Japanese accent. "I'm here to see Mickey. He's expecting me."

Looking over at the other person who was asking to see Mickey, she decides to do a quick scan, and see if she can find out who he is.

<OOC> Before the meet, Motoko does a data search to try and find out anything she can get on the club, including things like who owns it, blueprints, etc.
Data Search 3 + Logic 5 + Browse 2 = 10d6: 2 Hits

During the meet, Motoko keeps an eye on her vehicle, so to speak, though she doesn't jump into it unless there's real trouble. But she does pay attention to the sensor data coming in.

She'll also do a data search to find out anything she can about Hastiin.
Data Search 3 + Logic 5 + Browse 2 = 10d6: 2 Hits
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: <<Ultra Red>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:36 pm

As each of you ask the bouncer to see Mickey he swallows hard and looks over at the two suits who look at you once, then nod.

The Bouncer says in a shaky yet growling voice and thick accent "Da table closerst to da back uv da room. If use have trouble finding it arsk da bartender"

As you step into the club you immediately notice that there is a fog covering the whole floor. Underneath you see different colored lights flash in random spots. The walls are decorated with large fish tanks with electric eels, Tesla coil globes with electricity being shaped into atomic structures as well as other scientific goodness. The band in the center of the club are all dressed in unnaturally colored glowing retro uniforms. To you seems that the club is affecting their clothing somehow as a band of their style wouldn't be dressed in those colors.

You notice there are other patrons of the club. Some are dancing to the soothing rhythms of retro-goth. others are sitting at tables scattered about the room. Still others are leaning against the wall, from time to time if you look at them long enough you can see them put their hand up to their ear, reach into their coat, and then go back to their original posture. Up above several catwalks line the walls with other patrons with similar behavior.

If you go to the bartender to order a drink and ask for Micky or mouse he points you towards the back table, where a troll, larger then the bouncer, is seated at a table with 5 other seats surrounding it.

This one is more wired and chromed then you can comprehend (ooc unless you have comprehensive knowledge skill related to cyber-technology). He is wearing Full body armor thinly disguised as a tux painted on (though nobody probably would bother or dare ask about it). His horns curved back on his head are gunmetal colored.

As you sit down and inquire if he is mickey he says in a somewhat gruff metallic voice with little or no determinable accent "Sit down and wait for the others, order a drink; Mr. Johnson is paying the tab."
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:03 pm

OK, so the majority of the 'patrons' here were likely corp security of some sort. That meant there was someone really big-time coming down as the Mr. J. The fact that 'Mickey' was a troll larger than anything she'd seen before didn't do anything to dissuade her of that guess.

Motoko nodded to Mickey, sitting at the table without hesitation. She had no intention of starting anything here. Even if she could call her drones in to assist, she'd likely be dead before they cleared even half the security guys. No, she'd just play it cool.

Leaning back in her seat, Motoko orders a glass of red wine, if they have it, whiskey if they don't. She might not be much in a fight, but she's got a taste for the finer things in life.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:13 am

The Harley Scorpion pulls up directly in front of the Troll Bouncer. A troll standing over 9 feet tall and weighing far more than 300 pounds steps off the meta-modified bike. Looking down at the bouncer, Jötunn smiles through his twin braided beard. In thickly accented English he speaks; "Me look fer mice. They be inside?" His words come across as more of a statement than a question, and he starts to push past the bouncer before even receiving an answer.

Where is my brother? I bet he's already drinking! He never waits for me!

Ignoring both the bouncer and the suits exchange glances, Jötunn enters the club. He immediately approaches the bar, wading through the crowed, pinching girls bottoms if they don't move fast enough. He smiles broadly, but most it is more a challenge than a comfort for those who turn to look up at him.

"Mead!" He bellows to be heard above the crowd. After his disapointment at the lack of his favorite drink, he settles for a synthahol. "G've yerse'l a big tip on the roden's tab!" With that he turns to survey the crowed. When he sees the giant troll sitting with two rather odd looking companions. He feels as though he has found his Mouse.

Jötunn wades over to the trio. "Ye mus' be the roden'!" He gives the big troll an appraising look. "Da name fits ye," he says with a smile. Not waiting for an invitation, Jötunn takes a seat and plants it directly in front of the "metal" man. He smiles widely and sips his drink.

Where are ye brother? Ye'r missin all the fun!

Last edited by Wreck on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 am

Leaving his Suzuki Mirage parked around the block, Toshiro walks around to the club. He's wearing a bulky, lined, black leather trench, with a wide brimmed charcoal hat pulled low over his eyes. He walks with his hands stuffed in the coat's pockets. As he approaches the bar, he notices the troll bouncer, who's wearing a rather nervous expression for one of his intimidating size. He looks over at the two men in suits standing across from the troll, and frowns.

Nodding nonchalantly to the bouncer, he walks into the bar. He's taken aback by the noise and lighting, and looks around as he adjusts to the setting.

Perfect place for an ambush. I have a bad feeling about this.

Toshiro rubs his arms, as if he were cold, then straightens and stretches. Satisfied that his weaponry is still there, he heads to the bar, trying to remain as unobtrusive as possible.

He nods to the bartender and says, "I would like a soda please."Don't want to dull my senses. As the bartender returns, Toshiro takes the drink and sips slowly. When he finishes, he looks the bartender in the eye. "Mouse?" The bartender nods and points to a table where he sees two trolls and an Amerindian and a Japanese woman sitting. He marvels at the huge one with the braided beard... that one looked like he could break a man by breathing hard.

Taking another look around, he makes his way over, trying to move neither quickly nor too slowly. As he comes up to the table, he touches the brim of his hat, inclining his head slightly to those gathered there and selects a seat with a back as close to the wall as he can.

His eyes shadowed under by his brim, he tries to relax and observe those around him.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:00 am

Completely out of place, Hastiin looks around the club at the people of the city.

This is what so many of my friends left the comfort of the tribe to do? Pitiful.

At the offer of a drink on Johnson's tab Hastiin politely declines.

((OOC: How do you want to handle the info check on Hastiin?))
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:12 am

Motoko nods to the two newcomers, even as she starts searching for information on them. She decided to run a check on 'Mickey' too, just for good measure.

What little information she's been able to find out about the building makes her blood run cold. It wasn't often that you found yourself in a place that was officially 'disappeared'. And all that Black IC running around just made her skin crawl. Although she was tempted to try and dig deeper, she wasn't feeling all that suicidal today.

Then there was the scanners running over her van. Typical corp tactic, but this didn't feel like typical corp scanners. Looked more advanced.

Everything she was getting led her to only one conclusion. This job wasn't just for 'some corp'. This had to be something for AAA rating or high military. Which meant that the pay was going to be stellar. Also meant that it was going to be all kinds of dangerous. But if she could pull it off...
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:42 pm

After relaxing at the back of the club, a fishtank with electric eels over his head, Taviro still looked about the bar, trying to find his brother, Figuring since he had arrived first that he should enjoy himself.

If Ye be the first catch the fish, why shouldn't you cook it.

After a few sips of his soda he finally got up the courage to go and sit where the bouncer had told him, at the big table with the troll that looked like a sword himself. Upon getting up from the table he noticed a few people come into the bar, including another really tall troll, his brother.

Ye shouldn't be walking about so loudly brother. Ye could wake Odin from his sleep

After trailing his brother for a bit, slowly melting his way through the bustling dance floor. He still didn't quite know how he had learned so much about this world so quickly but he accepted it with caution, no one questions the norns how fate works. Taviro would wind his way to the bartender and ask for a mouse, although he couldn't tell what a pest had to do with a run.

After being directed to the proper table, Taviro would sneek up behind his brother. Moving along slowly enough so that he wouldn't be heard, but quickly enough to let Jotunn act as a rock in the ocean parting the waves, till they made it to the table, resting his hands on his brothers shoulders. Saying in his soft norse accent, his words coming out almost sing-song like. "Did ye miss me brother? I doubt a blind, deaf, and dumb corpse couldn't have missed ye."

After a brief confrontation with Jotunn, Taviro would take his seat at the table, and wait for the meeting to begin.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Startled by Taviro, Jötunn chokes a little on his synthale, pulling his glass away just in time to keep it from spilling onto his long coat. cursing in Norsk as he wipes his beard clean.

Jötunn levels a challenging eye on his brother.

Norsk: "Blind am I?! If ya didn'a sneak about like some rat after the good cheese, I'd've seen ya long hence. No doubt ye were hiding behind me like usual! I never will understand you my brother."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Slapping his right hand onto his brothers shoulder with a disconcerting smile, speaking to his kin made him glad at least he wasn't alone here. Although letting him get away with calling him a sneaky rat wouldn't be acceptable.

Vindictive (2):
Willpower + Charisma = 10 = ]3 hits

With a sly smile, and his hand resting on his brothers shoulder, Taviro would cast his invisibility spell on his brother clothes.

improved invisibility force 5
magic 5 + spellcasting 5 = 5 hits
drain (5/2)+1 (rounded down) = 3
drain test: willpower 5 + charisma 5 (norse tradition) = 10 = 3 hits

Trying the best he can to withhold his laugh as his brothers coat and shirt dissapear into thin air, knowing full well that if he moves his hand off of Jotunn, the clothing would come back.

English: "It seems you might even be sneakier than me, i didn't even see you take your blouse off Brother."
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: take 5   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:28 pm

(OOC Hey guys take five: explanation in OOC) nvm i found it!

Last edited by Jimb011 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Jötunn looks quizzically at Taviro. Then he glances down at himself.

composure check: Willpower 4 + Charisma 2 = 6; 2 hits.

Jötunn shoves his brother's hand from his shoulder.

English: "Oi! Ye be watchin' tha'. Ye'll embarrass the ladies."

He winks dramatically at Motoko.
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: <Ultra Red>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:41 pm

As Jotunn makes his grandiose entrance, about half the patrons reach into their jackets. But from a gesture from Mickey they all re-assume their normal postures.

After everyone has sat and ordered their drinks (you all obtain what your first choice), Mickey speaks in the same metallic voice "I am called Mickey. since all of you are here you will now meet my associate known as "mouse" who will introduce you to Mr. Johnson. Please follow me to the back room"

You all get up and move to the back room, immediately you see the same patrons move their hand to their ears. When you arrive the room looks like it is reserved for VIPs with a round booth table in the corner. Mickey motion's all of you to sit.

In another corner is a Female Ork who is currently hooked into a large data jack system. She is wearing a blue Jumpsuit and has long Jamaican brown braids which have Trode wires running through them. Even though she's emerged in the matrix she radiates a degree of beauty. Mickey then says "This is Mouse". next to the Matrix deck a screen illuminates to show a Matrix icon of a cartoon mouse waving at you.

Mickey produces a suite case opens it on the table. It contains several pairs of one-size fits all Dark sunglasses which seem to have electronics running through them. He hands you each a pair and says "wear these for the time being"

When you put them on the room immediately changes into a miniature theater. The table still remains but a Human as suddenly appeared standing in front of the table. He is dressed in a Tres Chic' Suit (ooc and looks like this):

<<Ultra RED>> Roger-10

He speaks immediately in a calm voice "Hello I am Mr. Johnson but for tonight you may call me: Roger Smith" he says with a grin.

"Now down to business: I have called each of you here for a mission of great importance. "

Behind him the theater screen lights up and a figure appears on it:
<<Ultra RED>> Rfart_13

"This is Capek, a scientist who has betrayed our organization and has fled to Aztlan territory. Your mission is to capture this person alive and bring him back" He pauses then says "I cannot stress the importance of bringing him back alive. However I can give a price of how important he is" he pauses again "That price is Half a million...each." he looks around the room then says "If you want to back out now just say so and you will be escorted from the room by Mickey"

He crosses his animated arms and waits for reactions of anyone wanting to leave then continues:

"Capek has hidden himself in the a remote mining facility of the Ultor corporation. The screen changes to a map. It is located here in the Peninsula De Azero In Panama a dot starts to blink on the map. (OOC give me your e-mails and I will provide the map) You will be inserted via Para-glider here." a second dot on the map begins to blink. From here it is a 3-day trek through hostile territory until you reach the mine. If none of you know how to para glide, mouse here will provide a solution" He gestures to the cartoon mouse icon who waves again and smiles "Mouse will be your line to the outside world and to us"

There is intelligence that suggests that the mines workers are about to rebel. They are calling themselves "Red Faction" and are planning a violent uprising. This will be your cover when you enter the mine and traverse to Capek's location within. Once you enter the mine under the cover of the uprising, you will have to find a contact named Hendrix who is not only part of the uprising, but on our payroll as well." An image of Hendrix appears:

<<Ultra RED>> Rf_2_t10

"We lost contact a day ago, But in his last transmission he claimed he new the frequent location of Capek and the structure of his personal guard. Information about Capek will be downloaded to each your comms once you reach our air field for deployment. Mickey will be in charge of your insertion."

When you have Capek secured you will rendezvous with your original insertion point and proceed due west to the coast where you will be extracted by Sub where you will receive payment and transport to a location of your choosing" he pauses and says with another grin. "any questions"

(OOC BTW from now on any more shenanigans you want to post you can but make them right before the meeting, but make them one post until the meetings over then...carry on)
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:46 pm

Motoko shrugged at the suddenly naked troll. (English)"I've seen better."

When Mickey stood to lead them back into the back room, Motoko followed, curious as to what was going to happen next. So, Mouse was a hacker, huh? Well that explained a few things, like what the red dots were when she tried to take a peek at this place earlier.

She stayed quiet during the man's spiel. Half a million for a snatch and grab? That was music to her ears. Of course, then there came the real kicker. Para-gliders? She could fly one, sure, but if that happened, she wouldn't be able to get her van over. And her van had some of her favorite toys in it.

She decided that it was time to speak up, though she tried to be as respectful as she could. "Would it be possible to get my van inserted and extracted from the area as well? As I'm sure your scanners have already told you, I have a few after market extras on it that should help in keeping Capek safe from harm after we acquire him. Plus, the extra firepower should prove useful in keeping any hostiles off our backs."

If she couldn't take the van, that would weaken her combat capabilities, but she would hopefully be able to find some 'local' drones and vehicles to use for cover. Or she could just hide behind the trolls, and wait for them to finish things. That also worked.

Ooh, and if they made it through this job, she could use that half mil, and buy her own plane! Or at least an aerial drone. She'd seen trid of those Nimrod drones, and she really wanted one of her own. Nothing said fun like calling in your own air support. And she could get a second vehicle, perhaps. Something less conspicuous.

<OOC> Etiquette roll. 1 hit
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:43 pm

English: "Better? Tha' as may be, but none so big I'll wager! Don'na worry, yer not me type no how." retorts to the young lady as they walk to the back room.

When give a pair of shades to look into, Jötunn attempts, mostly unsuccessfully to put them on.

"Couldn'a get a pair in me size?"

He listen carefully to the situation.

Hrm, going to have to pull a guy out of a firefight alive? That's tough enough when they know how to fight, but this guy's a girly-man!

Knowing that this sort of thing isn't his forte', Jötunn keeps his mouth shut as the rest of the group feels out the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:31 pm

((ooc: sorry about that, had to get even))

Walking into the back of the club with the rest of his group, he did the best he could to stifle his laugh as he saw a dozen or so people stare at the momentarily nude troll.

Norsk: "Must be colder than winter in Reykjavík in here.

After sitting down at the table and trying on the glasses, Taviro would spend a few seconds looking over the frames, amazed at how the technology worked.

After spending a few moments listening to the 'Roger Smith' speak, Taviro reviewed the details aloud, his voice still unfamiliar to him in that old english accent. "so ye are saying that a friend of yours has gone renegade and decided to hide himself in the middle of nowhere, and surrounded himself with people that aren't exactly friendly to anyone. Assuming i have this right, we are going to be dropped in the same wilderness and have to get ye'r friend out of thier alive. With the promise of a suitable challenge and a paycheck that could keep anyone drunk till Ragnarok. I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:57 pm

As a side comment to Toviro as they enter, before the rest of the above scene plays out.

Norsk: Ye'r just jealous.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:58 pm

English: "I'm w'd 'em."
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: <Ultra Red>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Roger Smith adjusts his tie and looks at Taviro

"Very good Taviro" and then looks at Mokoto

"That depends Ms. Kusanagi; We have a solution that coincides with the Para-glider insertion but we will need to know what equipment you are bringing and also if its absolutely necessary if you need a van or van like vehicle to operate said equipment.

Then a somewhat soothing female voice comes from mouse's station

"We would also need to know if your Vehicle itself is armed in any way so we can accommodate some changes. We may need to refit its drive system (OOC oh yea, I went there!). And by the way our scanners were not meant to pry, we already know a lot about all of you. But they were merely for explosive detection: A security precaution you must understand"

Roger nods, then says "anyone else who has heavy equipment or a vehicle they want to bring please bring it to our attention. This is a Jungle terrain you'll be dealing with and if your vehicle is crucial for your capabilities, let us know. However, if everyone has a vehicle they want to bring along we may have to change the method of insertion which also may increase the hazard level of this operation. which we cannot accommodate further monetarily"

He pauses then adds:

"Let me be perfectly clear, we believe Capek is dangerous and is not to be treated as a "friend" as you put it, but we want him alive. The data file you will receive will explain some of his abilities. any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Taviro shakes his head no.
Back to top Go down
Stubbspks
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Completely uncomfortable with the strange glasses on his face, Hastiin shakes his head no in an attempt to speed up the process of getting out of this club and back into the crisp night air.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Trying to forget the image of the naked troll (and failing miserably), Toshiro follows the group as they finally meet the mouse. He puts on the glasses given to him and listens to "Mr. Smith" give his spiel. With each item that the Johnson brings up, Toshiro grow more and more nervous. This mission sounded like a snafu waiting to happen. But the price tag was certainly attractive.... really attractive.

I could really use the nuyen, but still...

Toshiro speaks up. "Mr. Smith, I'm afraid I have no experience with para-gliders. Also, given that you've lost contact this Hendrix, how can you be certain that he's not dead? It could be... difficult to find this man Capek if our only source of info is no longer 'available.'"
Back to top Go down
Jimb011
Team Leader
Team Leader
Jimb011

Character sheet

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: <Ultra Red>   <<Ultra RED>> EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:32 pm

Roger Smith looks at Toshiro then says "Mouse If you please, we will be showing the new system now" From the corner comes a now squeaky voice "Alright Mr. Smith. Ladies and gentleman presenting the Gat-10" The screen shifts to what looks like a large wing. "Gat-10 is a state of the art glider assist transport.

<<Ultra RED>> Gat-1011

Not only will it be able to provide the necessary support for up to 10 personal gliders the Gat 10 can also hold a large sized vehicle with supplies while still maintaining Motor-less gliding speed!

The System works through a series of miniature drones that attach to the gliders themselves and assist the gliders pilot in safe manageable navigation! Each of the gliders is a counter-part to the other and the main wing providing extra support. The wing is made of nano-based material that can collapse into a more stealthy package that can be easily hidden on the ground in all terrain types due to its refractive surface. the Gat-10 is the top of the line in air to ground infiltration missions and..."

Roger Smith inturrupts "thank you Mouse that will do" and Mouse responds "oh...right" and Roger continues "Well I hope that answers the Para-glider question and the
vehicle questions.

Now if Hendrix is indeed dead or captured we suggest you attempt to accomplish one of several things 1. find Hendrix's body information pertaining to Capex will most likley be on it 2. If he is captured, rescue him 3. If neither is an option you may have to devise an alternate plan, perhaps the Red Faction could help, we don't know their full intentions save for their planned uprising which is your cover. This is a dangerous mission, but with a large payout. We are relying on your abilities.

If all options are exhausted your on your own. Hendrix was our only link. In the last transmission he claimed that Capek is leaving the mining facility in two weeks. After that it may be harder to find him. More info will be provided in Mikey's briefing pertaining to infiltration and extraction and time schedule." He pauses "any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<<Ultra RED>> Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Ultra RED>>
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next