Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHome<<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

<<Ultra RED>>

Go down 
+4
Wreck
Mirikon
Stubbspks
Jimb011
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human
Sex: Male

<<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:39 am

Vindictive Test (2): 1 hit

Seeing his brothers pained face, Jotunn went berserk. "Who did this brother?! If he yet breaths, he shall regret it deeply!" Switching briefly to English, "Some one attend his wounds! NOW!!!"

Jotunn turned to find medical supplies hardly noticing as his magically enhanced strength left him, although he did stumble a bit as his agility and timing drained away.

STR Boost Drain Resist (DV2S): 3 hits; no damage
AGI Boost Drain Resist (DV2S): 2 hits; no damage
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:42 pm

"Chill, Jotunn-san. The new kid seems to have some skill as a medic. Let him look after Taviro-san's wounds." Shadow looked at what remained of the guard whose words he had translated for Taviro. Slaughtering prisoners left a bad taste in his mouth, and his companion seemed to have no compunctions about it.

Shadow went and leaned against one of the trucks, his eyes turned up to the sky, and thinking hard on what had been going on since the team had landed in Panama. First, his mother had managed to track him down with apparent ease. Then they had put down, and been attacked their first night. Kusanagi-chan, dead. A replacement arrived even before they had been able to mourn her loss. Now this bloody battle, and it's aftermath. The... "execution" didn't seem the right word for it, but the killing of the soldier under Taviro's control; It had seemed an act of unrestrained and unmitigated malice, devoid of honor.
Shadow pushed off the side of the truck and wandered around to it's back, out of sight of the others. He sat down in the shadow of the vehicle in full-lotus. Letting his eyelids half-descend, he brought his hands together before him, his fingers intertwining in a complex posture, the first of the kuji-in. "Rin..." He let his breath enter into his lungs slowly, held it for a few seconds, then slowly released it. His fingers knotted into a new posture. "Tou..."
He goes on, moving through each of the nine mudra, pushing his mind through each of the states of consciousness that accompanies the mudra and mantra of the kuji-in. With each passing state, he grew less himself, and more aware. Finally, he passed through the ninth mudra, and he found... stillness.
Shadow existed now somewhere between everything and nothing. He could feel the land about him, the teeming life of the jungle, his compatriots, and the movement of the heavens above, the still beat of the earth below. He took this in, each breath bringing the world to him, each exhalation sending himself out into it.

After a time, his eyes focused, and Shadow stood. Centered, calm, and feeling at peace again, he walked back around the truck, and rejoined the group. He busied himself working through the rewards of the slaughter. When he had finished re-arming himself, he walked over to the others, sat down on his haunches, and said, "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Toldrumen

Toldrumen

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:03 am

Dorian gets a little bit nervous at the near insanity of the Troll, and so goes over to Taviro to at the very least ATTEMPT some first aid.

"If I mess this up... I get beheaded by a Troll, if I don't do this... I get beheaded by a Troll. Wonderful."

"This might hurt a little, I suggest you stay still." Dorian says to Taviro.

First-Aid Test (2) {Using a point of Edge}:

Logic (6) + First-Aid (4) - 2 Poor Conditions - 3 No Medical Supplies - 2 Patient is Magician + 4 Edge = 7 = 1 Hits
No Damage Healed.

Dorian fiddles with Taviro's wounds for a minute or so, failing to make any progress because of the lack of medical supplies, and Taviro being a magic-user. "Sorry, I can't do anything in such poor conditions."
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:58 pm

As he rejoins the group, Shadow takes note of the state of Taviro's wounds, as well as the look on Dorian's face. "Drek. You guys didn't find any med-kits in this stuff either, neh? We need to get Taviro-san's wounds fixed up quick. I suggest I and one other go back to the campsite and see if any of our equipment's survived. I know I've got a med-kit in with my stuff there, if it's still intact. Shouldn't take long and then we can get Taviro-san patched up."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:26 pm

After swearing his oath to his brother, Taviro would feel the adrenaline in his veins thin, the weave becoming slightly more transparent to his eyes as he took a few deep breaths. The wound in his side did ache, but it wasn't that bad. "If ye are so headstrong about patching up a scratch from a wee pointy stick, than so be it. I would suggest that Jotunn and I stay here and guard our new toys, Dorian and Shadow, ye lads should make ye'r way back, both o' ye know what ye'r lookin' for as is." With a sigh, Taviro would try to clear his mind a bit, the last few days had been a fun and brutal battle, and the skies didn't look like they were clearing.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:43 pm

"Heh. Ain't just for you, Taviro-san. We may all end up needing the supplies in a med-kit before this is over. Besides, I want my hat back." Shadow runs a hand over his exposed head.
He turns to Dorian. "Come on, Dorian-san. If nothing else, you may be able to scavenge something from Motoko-san's van." Shadow starts back up towards the cliff.

Tracking Test:

Intuition 4 - 1 defaulting = 3 = 1 hit

Last edited by T_Hawk on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toldrumen

Toldrumen

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:20 am

"I don't see any problem with that" Dorian said to Shadow, but in reality he almost DID have a problem with it. That fight had gotten Dorian's blood boiling, he was back in the business!

Dorian follows behind Shadow, re-playing the battle over and over in his mind, revelling in the combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Ultra RED>>   <<Ultra RED>> - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Ultra RED>>
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11