Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)

Go down 
+8
Darkon
PresentPresence
Kouryuu.LV
Starcraft
Gala
Faust
Jagger
Kesslan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:34 am

"night's sleep"...

not familiar with that term, which lingo is that?
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:45 am

Well that's the idea Gala. Hell the only reason you got hunted at home was due to pretty much everyone's comlink(s) being compromised. As those contain your SIN(s) it also contains at least basic information such as address etc or such information is at the very least possible to find as that's one of the most basic pieces of info.

Finding a safe haven however will be relatively easy depending on what your group chose to do next.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Just so you don't get weird ideas from my weird ideas, Kesslan. I want my girls back in top condition. And if they get possessed by insect spirits, I will be seriously upset. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Well that all depends on who has them Darkon. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:53 pm

@Darkon
I still say the mysterious pizza delivery laced with pre-programmed nanites was a better negotiating strategy...
Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Ok I'll be looking into removing Starcraft from the game soon, though in a much less violent than usual manner given that Star at least actually said something unlike all the other players that stopped making IC posts. I understand if Star can't post right now due to RL and thus why I'm going to try to find a way to have Alexia 'disappear' for a while until Star is able to start playing again. Mostly so you guys can keep working with a full and active group. Besides I prefer to have more victims than less when I collect player tears for sustenance.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:40 pm

I completely missed that this UCAS Sidney guy was our Sid... I blame the 13 hour workday I had. Cool

I added an etiquette and an negotiation roll. Just in case you'd like to determine how well Darkon can convey their need and the limited ressources they have. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:44 pm

No worries. It happens and it was intended that you wonder about it.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:48 pm

True. *sighs* I really think with that many dice to toss, there should happen more hits. I mean Darkon is kind of intended as a socially skilled guy. Not a face, but maybe a protofacial expression. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Well keep in mind Darkon that behind the scenes I'm also applying a few modifiers and there's the NPC's counter rolls, disposition, the fact that your an unknown, your definitely not Triad, the fact that your asking for a place to stay at a junkyard, something that's highly unusual and you've woken the person up at the wee hours of the morning.

You did however net yourself some counters to the poor disposition and such, it's merely a matter of pressing the right buttons to get in, which so far you've been doing.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Of course you are right on all instances Kesslan. I added a codeword in my post. It is a likely thing to use, and as Darkons roll to find the place was so good, I thought it would be appropriate. Of course, if you disagree, it is silly gibberish.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Well, I'm not always right. I'm just letting you know what's at play here is all. I mean hell there's still a lot I don't know about the magic rules for example, along with some higher end matrix stuff I'm pretty iffy with.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:01 pm

I was refering to your previous OOC post, not the entirety of all your statements. Wink Besides, you are the GM. And Notalwaysright is a great website. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Got some good news. Looks like we have a few new applicants for PC slots in the game.

I'm just triyng to think right now of a proper way to 'retire' Alexia without simply killing her off but rather have her go off after some other lead or have to respond to some contact's urgent request or something.

Actually... since she has a spirit pact....
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi all, I'm out of town for the week - I will post when I can...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:53 pm

No worries.

Worst case the main game line gets hit with a bit of a slow down while the other teams get a chance to play catchup.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:54 am

I will try to keep up!
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Kesslan and 10d6
Gash took the flashlight so that 1) Neuro could use both hands to do his hacking thing, and 2) to prevent accidentally 'tipping off' the drone that we were in its vicinity.

should I have discussed this first?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:29 pm

No it's fine Jagger. What's been holding up my response to that thread is discussions with 10d6 over the hacking portion in regards, specifically, to spoofing commands to the drone as opposed to trying to hack it directly and risk setting off an alarm.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:10 pm

How much money did we get again? Also does my first negotiation roll with Chen still count? Or would you like another one?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:15 pm

I forget exactly to be honest. I think it's high time I make a Phat Lewts thread.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:26 pm

As a side note: Sha'hgrim's original comlink is presently in Darkon's possession (It's the comlink that was on top of the small box) and is 'clean'. The one she lost (just to clarify in case there was any confusion) was one of the disposables The Exchange had provided.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:30 pm

Kesslan wrote:
As a side note: Sha'hgrim's original comlink is presently in Darkon's possession (It's the comlink that was on top of the small box) and is 'clean'. The one she lost (just to clarify in case there was any confusion) was one of the disposables The Exchange had provided.

I did give that one back to her, so she can communicate. Alexia even plugged it in for Sha. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Ok, created and updated the loot thread.

Feel free to post in entries for gear that you pickup etc along the way (Please mark if you intend to personally keep it unless you want it to go into the group pool)

If anyone wants to claim anything specific, now would be a good time to speak up. I fudged the numbers on the credstick payout in your favour as I couldn't quite recall the actual balance. As an OOC Note, the SINs intended for use by the now deceased/removed players can easily be modified by a forger as they are only R1 SINs.

Finally, if I recall correctly Sha'hgrim sold the gear from the first group of troops that kicked off this whole mess along with the truck. That said I can't really recall correctly and the IC thread became badly jumbled in a jumping back and forth on timelines so I cant seem to find the exact post(s) in question as to what was actually taken and handed over etc. As such I just assumed gear sold and credited the payout from The Exchange accordingly.

Finally, keep in mind you all still have your starting funds from your Lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:14 pm

Darkon wrote:
Also does my first negotiation roll with Chen still count? Or would you like another one?

You'll need to make more negotiation rolls as the first was to get Chen to trust you in the first place. Now your into actual bargaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat (Archive)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next