Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeSome Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Some Assembly Required -IC

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Professor
Aalith
Jagger
No_Name
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:51 am

Shu is shocked at the action he just took. I caused harm to another human being...and yet...I brought order, did I not? There was an opposing force, and I neutralized it. Is that not harmonious? Gradually, he came to terms with his violent act. This was a drill. Of course it was a drill. This was merely a test of the combat training I have undergone. I hope I did well. The strange laughter shook him out of his revelry. He was not sure whether or not the other had heard it. He figured it to be merely a strange ringing in his heres.
Jhon wrote:
"Everyone alright?
Shu nods his head swiftly, and hears the man holding the ghastly young girl speak out.
Ricky wrote:
"Is anyone hurt?"
Shu stepped in line after the beat-up bodyguard. His arm was bleeding profusely, but it had gone mostly numb. The other man had been through physical combat and seemed to be in more pain, so he let him go first. Shu heard the man say something to the medic.
Jhon wrote:
"You okay, omae? Can't you heal your own hurts?"
Shu observed the medic, and realized that he was making use of magical healing. "Ah, no he cannot, comrade. I'm afraid magic doesn't work that way. It's really quite fascinating. I am not a mage myself, but I am a member of the magical research team here at the Facility; that is how I know these things. Shu Di Pengyou, Facility I.D. number 00426870. I'm sure you have that on record with the dossiers you were given on me, but it never hurts to introduce yourself warmly to your fellow employees." Corporate etiquette statute 67, they will make a note of my diligence. "I was looking forward to the reconstituted krillsticks at lunch today, but it appears that we are performing a drill, which means soyloaf sandwiches. Equally delicious!" Corporate etiquette statute 14, subsection three, "You may joke, but do not belittle the company." Another check mark on my profile. Perhaps they will allow an increase in my Psyche doses if I perform well enough under pressure!
Ricky wrote:
"We definitely can't stay here. Does anyone know if they called for backup? We should get out of here and quick."
Ah, another test. "No, we should stay put and wait for the Facility's agents to find us and return us to our prospective quadrants." I am, how do you say, on fire today. Aflame! I am getting all the answers correct!

[OOC: Shu is working under the assumption that he is still in the Facility, a zero-zone operated by MCT that he lives and works in. He thinks that he is in a drill, performing a test under the supervision of his superiors.]
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2011-10-01

Character sheet
Character Name: Faust
Race: Human Drake
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Sparks just looks at Shu for a moment, almost about to explode on the old man, then closes his eyes, and starts running the design plans on a Ferret through his head, then opens his mouth again, "Listen, this is no fragging drill, you senile old fragger. There will be no krillsticks, no horrible soyloaf sandwiches, and until we get our hoops out of here, all we fragging know is in what's in her head, and she's a little whacko, so I'm going to fragging open the closed door, then gut every fragging lock and system in here I can fragging find. You got any fragging questions, ask Jhon, because until you fragging reconnect with reality, I'm not going to fragging deal with you. And you folks can call me Sparks." He indicates Meera when he points out the whacko, then proceeds to open the door, then gut the electronics.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexia Mooie Vos
Race: Fox Shapeshifter
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Atashi pauses and stares at the new guy, and states bluntly Fool, this isn't the arcology. else i'd be at work right now. No this is somewhere else, i have no idea where we are my link is empty save for the OS and MCT would never delete my programs.she shakes her head where did they find a case like you? i mean how idiotic do you have to be to rip your arm open like that? she doesn't even bother waiting for a response and goes back to doing what she was doing seeming to ignore everything else in the room
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Big Daddy
Race: Troll

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:31 pm

As Sparks rants at Shu Meera's eyes get wider and wider, tears start to rim her eyes. Finally when Sparks points at her she sqeals and runs back to her cell cowering in the corner again.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Sparks sees Meera run and hide, crying, "What the frag? That's not my fault." He then gets back to work.
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Hearing Meera's squeal she looks over forgetting what she was doing and watches Meera run back into the cell. she then returns and gives sparks yet another death glare and storms over to him hiving him a full arm swinging slap across the face Frelling Dreck for brains! you complete ... GAH! she exclaimes in furry at sparks and makes her way to the cell that Merra ran into to console her (as best she can (2d6.hits(5)=1))

Last edited by Starcraft on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Tucking the dartgun in a pocket of his jumpsuit (ooc: assuming they have pockets), Jhon raises his hands, palms outward, in a placating gesture.

"All right, all right! Everybody just stand down for a minute. We're all stressed out by what's happened, but the last thing we need to do is start warring among ourselves."

He looks at Sparks. "You've gotten some familiarity with these door panels. While you're at it, how about scanning for anything that might help us later in case we run into more complex devices."

He turns his gaze to the 'happy-to-be-here' Japanese man. "The thing is - none of us knows where we are, but your help is much appreciated. I have a feeling it will be needed more before long."

To the group:

"As for the rest of us - Ricky is going to need our help a lot since he's our designated doc. And since he can't heal himself, at least not magically, he's going to have to depend on us if he overextends himself."

Jhon runs a hand over his crewcut. "There's eight of us, so if we try to work together, maybe we can figure out what the frag is going on and deal with it. But you can bet if we fall to squabbling and finger-pointing, whoever our captors are - whatever they are - we'll end up right back where they had us...and I for one won't go back, not without as much of a fight as I can take to them."
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Sparks gets back to work, muttering in Yiddish, "עס ס נישט מיין שולד ......" He also keeps his senses open for anything else coming.
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-09-24

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Ricky works his magics on Jhon as he approached him first. He then looks over at Shu. "If you will allow me." He reaches out and works his magics on Shu. (force 3 heal)Heal 1 sux

( Drain resist drain resist 4 sux )

Ricky himself seems fine. He starts to look about for any medical type supplies, until Sparks starts yelling and Meera takes off running.

"Idiota!! It's bad enough were all stuck in here!! Leave the girl alone!!" , with that he moves after Meera as well trying to confort her as he knows that only together will they all get out of here.

"It's alright Meera, he's just upset. We all are. But I promise you, no more experiments, we're going ot get you out of here." He says to her with as much confidence and compassion as he can muster. ]Using Cha +med for calming 2 sux

( OOC: this was a previous superglitch for no med. Cha Roll to calm Meera (Glitch or super glitch 1 dice and a 1 on it) )
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Ricky And Atashi (Imagine that) manage to calm Meera down. She walks into the room and says, "Hello, My name is Meera. You are the first people i have seen for a long time who aren't like them." She indicates the guards and Lab Coat.

Ricky is able to gather enough tools from Lab Coat that he could perform minor sugery without penalty
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Tokko Tsuonomi
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Tokko exhales and lowers his gun after shooting the last guard. "Man, I'm glad it's over." He searches the nearby guard for anything usable, he takes his weapons, ammo and passkeys. He then proceeds to search the 'coat they knocked out, while asking Andrew "Are you any good with that?"-he points to the gun in his hands. Then another thought comes into his mind.

"Shouldn't we wake up this one (pointing to the unconscious guard he knocked out) and find out what the frag is going on here? And maybe later use her as a hostage? Jhon, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Tokko, et al: on the guards you find the nightsticks (Club) and the pistol. You find no additional ammo, keycards or anything else.
on Lab Coat you find a pistol, the strange equipment that he dropped, and several syringes with an unknown fluid in it]
Back to top Go down
Starcraft
Runner
Runner
Starcraft

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Atashi looks at Tokko and sighs while rolling her eyes an edge creeps into her voice What are you Muscles for brains? even i who has no knowledge of medical science can see all three of them are dead! what are you to dense to even see the blood coming out of their mouth nose and ears? I don't know how but if i had to guess they were somehow connected to some kind of bio-cyberware which acted as there life force i'm assuming. once one stops the other fails completely and they cross to the void. she sighs and shakes her head then mumbles to herself not realizing that it's still loud enough for everyone to hear Why am i always surrounded by idiots that have less intelligence than an amoeba.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:01 pm

"Ricky, would you check out the ork woman? We need to know one way or the other if she's alive."

Jhon considers taking the guard hostage. On the upside, she probably knows the codes to get through other doors --- on the down side, she would have to be constantly monitored to prevent escape and/or alerting others to their escape attempt.

"I think its best we take her along, if she's alive." He indicates the syringes of unknown substances. "Maybe we can keep her cooperative if we make her think we'll give her a dose of whatever that stuff is if she doesn't. That means somebody will have to take prisoner duty, or we can switch out."

He turns to Andrew and repeats Tokko's earlier question. "Are you any good with that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Ricky nods and moves to the female ork. He graspes her wrist and feels for a pulse then feels her neck. He repeats this process on the other two as well. He appears to know what he is doing. He is now calm and collected, nothing like what he was during the fighting. Clearly this man is a professional, but not as good outside his element.

OOC:

Female Ork Med: medicine 3 sux

Other two Lab coat and guard:Lab coat 3 sux , guard 2 sux

Ricky Declares with all authority that all three of them are quite dead....it looks like they have been dead alot longer than the few minutes since the fight started
Back to top Go down
Faust
Team Leader
Team Leader

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Sparks jumps back away from the panel, swearing again in multiple languages[Trying to get it open, 5d6.hits(5) → [4,1,2,2,1] = (0) Not a critical glitch, but still, something went wrong with the circuits] "What in the frag is with this thing?"
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Holding up the dart gun andrew says "Nope, never used one before in my life. if someone else is better with it by all means take it from me."

"these guys dont have any like key cards or access badges or anything like huh?"

"how are we handling this escape business? maybe these guards and this labcoat could provide us some rudimentary disguises or something to be able to atleast scout out a little bit."

"just throwin out ideas here"
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:21 am

Hey, not a bad idea! We should try that, since they are dead weight anyway - if you know what I mean? - he grins while trying to guess if the guard uniform or the lab coats gear fits him - Man, I know we are in deep drek, but somehow I feel sooo alive right now, y'know a rush, like I'm somehow free of something that held me back. Oh, but maybe that was only the door on that cage...Hah! Just kidding! Even the rat-like chick's eye rolling can't bother me!
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 am

Ricky looks up from the bodies. "They were drones. Like cyberzombies." He gulps after he says it. "Maaaan, I do NOT want to end up like these guys." He looks about as he quickly finishes picking up the med stuff. Also checking the lab coat guy for items since he seemed to be the scientist of the group.

"Using their outfits is a good idea. But we won't be able to pass for them Too much cyberware on them." He starts to disrobe, intent on putting on the Lab coat guys clothes. "Let's get a move on nad get the F*&% out of here. Meera, come and stay close to me, we're all going to get out of here."

Ricky looks to the way these three came from. He looks to see if there is any open path leading away from this experiment area. In a short time, Ricky is obviously ready to move, though still quite unnerved. he casts one more spell and starts to look around. He winces a bit as he finishes, but now keeps the spell up at first looking at around them, then in the direction they plan to try.

OOC: casts detect life Force 3 Detect Life 2 sux
(keeping it active)
Drain resist 0 sux, 1stun box
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:06 am

Okay, doc, you handle the medical stuff, I handle the rougher ones. Tokko puts on the guard uniform (armor?), the belt with the holsters for the club and the pistol and says to Andrew: Yeah, then, I think it's better if I take that. I'm used to have a gun in each hand anyway. He then tucks the gun under the belt where it cannot be seen from the front. I think we should get moving. I'll take point.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 am

Jhon takes the other guard's armor/uniform and shrugs into it. Hi tries not to think about the fact that it came from a zombie and tucks the confiscated weapon under the belt.

He looks around at the others. "Okay, what do you say we get out of here. Tokko, right behind you, omae."

Ricky appears to be doing something, murmuring or something, and Jhon raises his eyebrows in wonder. "Ricky?"
Back to top Go down
Professor
Meat
Meat
Professor

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:47 am

He shakes his head a bit. "Just a detectiuon spell, Jhon. I'll be able to scan for life signs in any particular direction for about 25 meters. I thought it might help us NOT be surprised." He moved to follow, adjusting his lap coat and medical stuff. He reached out for Meera's hand as he walked hoping she'd stay calm and follow with them.
Back to top Go down
No_Name
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:52 am

[For the record: the guards had form fitting black 'cat suits' (for lack of a better turn) you all get a good laugh at Tokko and Jhon trying to squeeze into those before the give up and squeeze into the guards jackets, and no they do not offer any armor.]

[Ricky: you new duds seems to fit well enough. Also while looking the intuders over you come to the conclusing that the cybernetics you can see seem to completely replace the right Hemsphere of their head, including that half of the brain]

[i will get to the journey down the hallway a bit later, sorry]
Back to top Go down
Aalith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Aalith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Detect life? Will that work on zombies? I say do not rely on that too much, omae, but if you catch something, tap my shoulder. And everyone, try to remember, we are trying to sneak out from here, so no talking, unless it's absolutely necessary. That means you, smart chick! We barely handled these free, we do not want a whole army! So I go first on the left, Jhon on the right, Ricky behind us with Meera, Atashi, Sparks next, Shu and Andrew covers them. Have I left somebody out? Are you ready to move?
Back to top Go down
NickelB
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 74

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:51 pm

"yea im ready to get out of here when you guys are"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required -IC   Some Assembly Required -IC - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required -IC
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next