Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomePart 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Part 1: Univited Guest OOC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Lava
Race: Orc
Sex: Female

Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Okay, a few housekeeping things From the 1 hour rest the elf regains (Body 3 + Willpower 5 = 8d6) 3 points on his stun condition monitor. And Mokoto recovers (Body 3 + Willpower 3 = 6d6) 4 points on her stun monitor. I can't recall, did Molo end up taking any damage? If so, he recovers, 3 points of stun or physical (since both would use 6d6).

Mirikon, I couldn't find anything in your sheets about a character, sprite or contact named "Lady Godiva"... the only other contact that you've got listed is RedFlag, should I assume you're trying to contact them?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:52 am

Never wound up taking a scratch actually.

Supprisingly enough.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:15 pm

Its in my thread, the sheet for this run is "Jane Green, AKA Motoko Kusanagi, AKA The Major - jo-chan's run"

Contacts (17 bp)
Kurosaki Isao (5C/5L) - Fixer, Yakuza
Isao is Jane's oldest childhood friend, and third son of a high ranking oyabun in Neo-Tokyo. He is in Seattle as a liason between the main family in Neo-Tokyo, and the branch family in Seattle. He's also romantically involved with Jane, though he is professional when it comes to business matters.

Lady Godiva (2C/2L) - Rogue AI
Lady Godiva is an AI Motoko encountered in the depths of a Renraku mainframe. After she helped save Godiva from the predatory advances of another AI named Angel, she's kept in contact with the Lady, who is surprisingly knowledgeable about Technomancers and the old Otaku for an AI.

Redline (2C/1L) - Shadow Mechanic
If it moves, Redline can fix it. If it can be upgraded, Redline is the one who can do it. He's extremely skilled, though there's always a price to be paid.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Arh, i see where I got mixed up, there's an entry in that thread for just "Jane Green, AKA Motoko Kusanagi, AKA The Major" without the 'jo-chan's run' to finish, that's the one I'd been looking at... my bad...

okay, trying to move things along again...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 am

Just as a heads up, on the 23rd I'm getting laser eye surgery and will not be able to post for at least 1-2 weeks during the recovery period.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:17 pm

that's okay Kesslan, more than okay in fact, my life has just gotten a little... well, un-fun of late, and it's taking some serious time to sort it out... I'll quickly wrap this part of the run up so we are at a good place for the break... i don't know if we'll get there quite by then... but if we're not quite there I'll quickly sum things up so we're at a good spot to leave it...

I'm sorry I've let life get in the way of posting here to the degree it has... i know life always comes first, but I still feel bad about having left you guys in the lurch as long as I did... especially since I didn't even let you know what was going on... I'll try to not let that happen again...

anyway, lets get this chapter done...
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:49 pm

They didn't follow us to the safehouse. We left the safehouse in a hurry because they put the edited footage on the trix, implicating you in the bar fight, and Motoko didn't want to bring any heat on her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Mirikon wrote:
They didn't follow us to the safehouse. We left the safehouse in a hurry because they put the edited footage on the trix, implicating you in the bar fight, and Motoko didn't want to bring any heat on her friend.

And yet they were right on our tail from the moment we left. Indicating that some how they managed to track us down and were following your van dispite it having changed apperances yet again.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:59 pm

reread that. It wasn't our friends who caught up to us, it was a lone star patrol car that joined us en route, because an APB had been put out on the van. Only reason they didn't move in is because there are a lot of bulldogs in the city, so they didn't know it was hers. And then Motoko created a false sighting across town to draw them off.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:32 am

Mirikon wrote:
reread that. It wasn't our friends who caught up to us, it was a lone star patrol car that joined us en route, because an APB had been put out on the van. Only reason they didn't move in is because there are a lot of bulldogs in the city, so they didn't know it was hers. And then Motoko created a false sighting across town to draw them off.

Yeah but to put an APB out on it they had to know what to look for and you'd already changed the way the van looked again by that point. Youc ant just put an APB out on all vans of X make generally speaking as you'll get far too many leads to follow up on.

EDIT: BTW likely will be the last post I make for the next week as I get eye surgery ina bout 6 hours.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:24 am

Hi guys... okay, about what you're discussing... Mirikon is basically reading it the way I'd intended it to be read... though you do make a good point about the difficulties of putting out just a make a model as a search, you have to remember than Mokoto did do her first colour change while possibly in sight of the van that initially chased you. If nothing else they might have been able to find some footage from a camera covering the change.

I've also been trying to think of ways to get Molo more involved, Mirikon made quite a deviation from the 'planned' run and in hind sight I possibly should have broken the chapter there. Sorry we didn't quite get it to the planned 'break point', we aren't from it but it might be best it we just leave it here for now. I really don't want to rush things more than I've tried to, and I don't want to just assume certain actions from you/your characters that they simply might not make and write up a path to it. So we'll just have to take a slight hiatus.

On that topic I hope the surgery goes really well for you Kess, I've actually had surgery on my eye myself, so I empathise with what you're going/about to go through. I hope your recovery is speedy and things work out well Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:22 pm

OK. Just let me know when we're back going again.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:19 am

Right well I'm back and able to post again, though it's still hard to read the computer screen and I cant look at it too long at the moment.

I can however manage to resume posting.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:12 pm

that's awesome news... I was expecting you to be 'out' for a while longer than that Very Happy... I hope the surgery went well and that everything's progressing as well as can be expected...

okay... let's get this run back under way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:37 pm

I KNEW that was what was gonna happen! Gotta love the classics!
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:04 am

was trying to post, still haven't had time... I'll finish it tomorrow... I hope Neutral
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

PostSubject: Idle game...   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:17 pm

This game has been Idle for two months now. I will try and contact Jo-Chan and see if she is going to work this run or not. If I don't hear from her in the near future, I will be forced to move this run to the dead runs area.

I appoligize for not noticing this stall earlier.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 1: Univited Guest OOC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4