Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomePart 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Part 1: Univited Guest OOC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Character sheet
Character Name: Lava
Race: Orc
Sex: Female

Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 pm

jeebuz... that sounds painful... glad you're okay...

okay, it's the 10th today over this way, but since you guys are so backwards I'll wait for it to be that there as well... i'll post later today
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Eh? It's the 10th here too dunno what your talking bout backwards nothing! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:05 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:08 am

Um, Molo would notice that Motoko is obviously in full VR right now. She wouldn't hear him unless he sent her a message via commlink.

And there are three gunports in the van, one in back and one on either side.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:49 pm

okay... I'm happy to assume that Molo ARed that message if it was just a slip up, but it could be fun to RP him forgetting he had to message rather than speak to Mokoto... up to you..

Okay, now for the perception test made by Molo, basically I don't know if Mokoto has the rifle hidden in the van or not, so the threshold with depend on that. If it is hidden, you won't find it, if it's not, you will. If you find the rifle you won't have to wait for Mokoto to reply, and will collect the rifle this combat round, if not you'll have to spend the start of next one finding it.

Basically the initiative's at the moment are

Mokoto ->Molo -> bad guys... but I'm not too fussed about what order you guys go in at this point... just act in the order you guys post in Smile when you've both posted I'll post the baddies...

Technically the combat rounds for chase combat are longer (supposedly about a minute according to the book) but I'll treat them the same as normal rounds, with initiative passes etc... so Molo, you can just post 3 rounds worth of actions each time you post (you certainly don't have to use them all if you don't want to)... the extra length of time is basically attributed to the extra time needed to line up shots from vehicles, move inside a moving vehicle etc... in my head I imagine the 'combat rounds' not quite being a minute... but in any case they'll continue to function just like normal combat rounds.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Yeah, that actually had been a slip up. Too long away from the game as it were and meanwhile I'm playin in two other PBPs that are in different settings where everyone's on a radio etc, I can edit my post if you like.

For the most part I think I'm gonna have to satisfy myself with trying to pop the other vehicle's tires and hope they don thave run flats though, unless Moko has some heavy firepower packed away in her van. All of Molo's stuff is back at the meeting point in the trunk of his car alas.

EDIT: On checking out the Mirkon's sheet. I'd say yeah.. the Barret would likely (hopefuly) do the trick even without AP rounds.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 am

as I said, I'm happy to assume that you just messaged Mokoto what you 'said' and keep going, but if you feel the urge to edit the post, by all means do Smile

yeah, that barret is a rather impressive piece of maliciousness... so you can either wait to hear back as to whether or not the weapon would be hidden... or I'm happy for you to just roll randomly to see if it is... 1d6, 1-3 hidden, 4-6 not... then post accordingly Smile

don't know what you're going to do about retrieving your gear Kesslan, but that's half the fun Smile... might they think to wonder if there was another vehicle... could they find out if any belonged to you... would they think you might come back to it... do they have enough manpower to have someone stake the vehicle our?... so many questions...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 am

Well, I'll see what response I get. Modified the post to indicate he asked over AR rather than just generically asked.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Sorry for the delay, been busy RL. Posting now.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:04 am

heh, never feel bad for tending to RL things first Smile this is ultimately just a game Very Happy

The chase is over... so, do you stop and investigate, keep going, head back and get Molo's car, or try and figure out where you're meant t obe going?...
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:46 am

sorry it took a bit of time to get that reply up, had a chance to post yesterday, but wasn't in the writing mood... if the same happens to you guys, never feel obliged to post, while I do wasnt to keep things moving, I don't want you guys to feel pressured...

Okay, Mokoto, feel free to post any interactions you want to have with the reawakening elf, Molo, you just post your arrival to the carpark and whatever interactions you want to do Smile...

I'm going to go edit my post and give a description of the carpark...
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:12 pm

okay guys, i don't have time to post right now, but will post all when I finish my shift this afternoon... talk to you then chummers
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:01 pm

BTW Sorry for the period of inactivity. Got really buisy dealing with the insurance company and the car dealership over paying off the outstanding loan on my car that got written off after getting rear ended.

For some reason I didnt get an update notification and I kinda forgot about it for a few days >.<
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:25 pm

it's okay, i've been a little flat out myself... always fun when you're asked to do 12 hour shifts on some of 'days off' Neutral... but I now has moneys, which is never a bad thing... just need sleep... post soon
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:40 pm

okay guys, I'm doing these replies in rather short spaces of time, so if I manage to miss anything you really would like me to expand on, just let me know here and I'll make sure I do. So if there's a question your character asks and I seem to miss it (i am only human), or if you want more details on the layout, the people you're looking at or whatever, just ask here.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:04 pm

That last post was a little epic... i hope it wasn't too hard to follow, had to write it just before I went to bed the other night... I wasn't sure if you guys were going to stick around and try and overhear things, top work with the spyball Molo, very good idea Smile, you'll get an extra point of karma for that when we're done.

Things still moving the way you guys like?... let me know if there's anything you'd like to see more or less of...
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 am

Things are moving just fine.

And yeah, spyballs are a touch pricy but damn if their not handy to have.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm loving it. Keep on going!
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:41 pm

Hey, Morikon, I'm not liking certain aspects of how technomancers seem to work at this stage... I'm going to make a little house rule, if it's just the 'common use' program you're trying to thread, (Analyse, Browse, Edit, etc) rather than 'hacking' program (Attack, Decrypt, Exploit etc) then you don't have to worry about drain, you only need to roll to see how well threaded it is...

You follow?... I just feel you should be able to do all the basic matrix stuff without fear of suffering stun damage... so you should also remove those points of stun damage you've already taken as well...
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:40 pm

Well, the only reason I had to thread at all is because I elected to drop the browse form a stock technomancer typically buys for a different form. So its my own fault I had to thread that.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:17 pm

well, if you want to RP it, then go for it... but for common programs feel free to have the drain value you need to resist, or take 2 from the drain value or some such to represent the more mundane nature of the program you're threading... but up to you... just let me know what, if anything, you want to use...
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:46 pm

Sorry, thought I posted earlier, but I guess the internet ate it. Posting now.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:17 am

I hate it when the net decides to eat posts... especially if they're long...

Quick check, Mirikon, are you aware that the character from Ghost in the shell is actually called 'Makoto Kusanagi'... I think we've been typing Mokoto... did you just want to leave it as that or shift to the other?...
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 am

Actually, its Motoko, which is how I've been typing it. Checked with Wikipedia, confirmed with the DVD.
Back to top Go down
jo-chan
Runner
Runner
jo-chan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Heh, you're absolutely right... I checked what the hell I did last night and apparently I took the word of the google image search for it... Neutral... though it would seem that Makoto is a -very- common mis-spelling of it Neutral

post properly later today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 1: Univited Guest OOC   Part 1: Univited Guest OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part 1: Univited Guest OOC
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next