Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 4:04 am

Sly tilts his head to the side a little "Sorry Chummer you seem to be in a bad spot, and ill take you where ever you need to go, and ill back you up best I can, but I told you all I know about Monty... For about a year since I been in Manhattan Proper, He messages me from a no senders address message. I get a job from that message, just like I got for you guys, I memorize the job as the message always disappears after I close it... Then he pays me when its done, sometimes even in person, which is always spooky to me you know... Why not just send it?" He pauses momentarily thinking the offers "Intimidation...?"
'
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Antonio gives Sly an unimpressed look and drinks some of his beer before answering that question. No, the intimidation was a side effect. I bet Monty wanted something else, maybe to assess you in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 10:10 am

All Sly could offer back to that was "What? I don't know..." and a confounded look... About ten minutes after that Chiron returns explaining that Ahab was asked to see the manager during drinks one of which the manager apparently paid for and further explained that he was not invited...

An hour or so after that Ahab returned a grim look on his face he simply exclaimed "I been made kid..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Not pleased but somehow not really surprised about this new wrinkle in a drecked up run.    Frag me running.    Antonio exclaims and holds his face for a second in his hands and then he sighs, releasing the frustration as much as possible.  
 K, cough up the details.  Let's see what we can do.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:37 pm

"Guy made it real easy for me said facial recognition recognized me on the walk in said for a percentage of the bounty I'm safe here works out to about another 5k" Ahab looks uneasy now as he mentions the money "I don't know kid whats the call we out of here or we waiting until we rolling in it...?" he waits for an answer before continuing
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:19 pm

Antonio starts chuckling as he rubs his forehead and frustration. It's like a fraggin sit-com, dreck just keeps comin. After a brief moment Antonio sighs and gains control of his voice.
Allright, the expected reactions are pay or run. The unexpected reaction is to attack..... All of them have their own set of risks and dangers......... Frag me. How soon does he expect the payoff?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:16 pm

Ahab looks at Antonio and grumbles "Before we check out, he said he'll give us the time we need to handle our affairs, and be off. But that's the deal no negotiations he said... Tagged me on the way in they did I knew this high tech place would be a problem... Anyway what do we do tell'em? Yeah... Or beat feet, and hope he does not snitch?" With that floor is handed back to Antonio and the team stairs no one saying anything but everyone giving him time to mull it over in his head if he needed too...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 8:48 pm

K. We can't afford another active enemy let alone the dreck storm of 'em we'll have if he snitches. We pay him and hope it keeps him silent for a few weeks at least. When this dreck deal is done you need to get a new fraggin face omae. Antonio finishes his beer then changes topics again. So, now that we've gotten the pissy drecked out of us let's get back to why I need this place. I know Monty's bugged my comm and my fraggin head somehow. I need you, Ahab, to figure out exactly what the fragger's done to me and help me figure a way to clean it out. Cause until that happens I'm a walking sensory recorder or worse a fraggin meat puppet for Monty. Can you do that?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:29 am

Ahab speaks rubbing his neck as if very stressed "Well if we're gonna pay him, then I say good! Rather pay'em now that he knows, and well his rep and word is on the line here, as for you I don't think its to Hard to block him, but I know Drek about Cyberware kid... To most people a chip is a chip, program is a program... But Monty is Something else I was not gonna say this at first but... but well, no choice now... He's a Technomancer..." The last part of outing Monty seems to stress him as much as being in this room... He continues "He seems to have a better understanding of tech then I do... Some Technomacers can change everything about the tech they use or manipulate..." He thinks for a second, and then a light bulb appears "There was a gnome in Seattle moved to New York when the Technomancer ring I was hunting that framed me, well they were after him for recruiting purposes... I saved him they recruit on a your in or your dead basis... Suffice it to say he eventually moved, and erased his ident. all on his own no help from us really" He again looks as though this is all very hard for him. Like snitching on your brother. He looks stressed also starts to sweat visibly.... "Names Digit he's a minor runner inventor and hell of a Tech Wiz only works on a custom basis says he's an artist... If we could find him out here some where perhaps in a garage somewhere... I'm sure he would help you... Might cost but I know he could do it..."

He stands pacing the room "Ok on another note you gave me other orders before this kid, Iv been poking at the mainframe for the institute we need to get Hasty out of and well its sharper then I planned on dealing with I can do it but I need more time... Just saying is all..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:11 pm

Antonio finishes his beer in agitated swallows as Ahab talks, his eyes focused completely on Ahab.    Gotcha!  closest I'm gonna get to an admission from you but it's enough.    Antonio mentally cheers for a brief second with that oblique confirmation of his nagging suspicion about Ahab's talents.  
Keeping that all hidden inside by finishing the beer.    Take your time with the institute, I don't want any fragging surprises there.    Finished he puts the empty bottle into the recycle as he answers, no longer really needing to see Ahab's reaction to his words.    Do what you can to block Monty.  And start looking for this Digit slot.  If you need cred do not ask, flat out tell me how much but not why.    Antonio states with an amazing amount of trust, especially from Antonio.  But then again Monty terrified Antonio more than anything else in this life.  Finally he turns back to the others, another beer in hand.
Standing between the kitchen and living room he takes a small sip and stares at them all as a group, suddenly finding it hard to find all the words in english.    Once we leave none of this can be talked about.  None of us can take the chance that Monty's still tapped in somewhere.  I don't really know all your connections to the fragger but he sure as dreck Wants to connect to me and I don't know why nor do I wish to reciprocate.  I won't accept people fragging with my wetware and I don't like dancing to a tune I don't know.  I'm on a fraggin limb with you all but I'm hoping.    
Taking another sip of beer Antonio walks up to Ahab.    Let's do this Omae, start blocking that dreck.  

Last edited by CrowDancing on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Ahab did not blame Antonio... He could see he was worried, scared, even for the expressionless Mafioso kid's face... "Yea see it don't work that way kid I need to sniff out the signal I'm assuming ill know it when I see it, here's the thing no signal in here... I checked... Only way this works is outside this room, and who knows what he will do if he notices, what he will do to both of us wares in your head that's where id be going no idea what kind of defense he's rigged in there only takes a few mili secs to upload now a days... You sure you want a ware in your head that you cant even participate in i don't know" He breaths poring a drink for himself of the cheap stuff and winces as it goes down... "As for the institute and Digit The former I got no problem it will be ready when time.... As for the ladder that's another problem, you forget, I just got out here I don't have the kinda contacts should need to get to him, while you are well connected need you on the foot work for this kid..."

while Antonio considers his words the desk hard line goes off near the bed.... When Ahab answers it he looks at Antonio its for you...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Antonio opens his mouth to speak but stops, breaths out and takes the handset.    Salutations, you wanna speek ta me?   he says in a heavier than normal italian accent.

Last edited by CrowDancing on Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:45 pm

"the owner of the establishment was pointed to you as the Room's patron will you please have a drink with him sometime within the next ten minutes thank you... see you soon sir in the private bar room X-2..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Ahh, the offer I can't refuse. Antonio mentally chuckles at the cliche but doesn't let his cynical humour show in his voice.    I'll be there shortly.    He answers and ends the call.
Antonio starts talking as he checks his weapons.  First pulling his Colt pistol, checking it's status through the skin-link and physically confirming it before re-holstering it.  Moving on to his Ceska and a Derringer  that he slips from his left sleeve.    K.  I'm off to have a drink with the slotting owner.  Grab the gear, and maybe wipe this place down then go wait in the main bar.  I sure as dreck hope that Monty's cred has come through or does real soon.  If not this might be a hot and fast exit.  
Antonio pulls on his leather coat and pauses on his way to the door, looking at Ahab.    I still want you to scope out what Monty's doing in my wetware and find a way to at least block it. Until you can, we do not talk about this without being truly isolated.    With that he walks out of the room.

Once in the hallway and and heading towards room X-Z Antonio accesses his com and checks his accounts and sighs in relief. Yes! psychedelic elf to the rescue. This should actually be bloodless. Pleased, he mentally changes game plans for the drink payoff as he approaches the room.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 2:25 am

As Antonio approaches the guarded room, the Orc guard asks him for any weapons he may have, upon relinquishing any arms he's let through... As he steps through the door frame an AR light goes off around him highlighting him to the Guards The Human Guard picks up the smg slung over his shoulder a red beam clicking on, "Is it possible you forgot something, Spread your arms and legs sir gonna need to wand you..." as the wand goes around The young man the wand wines slowly and then picks up when it moves down his leg "Humph!" he does not bother to pick up Antonio's pants leg "That one two chief..." A voice from the room calls to Antonio by the card holders name "Please Step in leaving your weapons at the door I do not have all day, and you will be quite safe in here i assure you... Not doing so however i will assume we do not have a deal..." After The young Mafioso complies Antonio see's a rather clean and clinical looking Utopian style office meticulously spotless "So do sit down Mr....?(insert card name there) a human male in his late 40's to early 50's sitting behind a desk... "It would seem you have a problem that if I could pick up on I'm sure local authorities will pick up on soon enough, I can help you to a degree provide shelter from the rain so to speak through my establishment you will be safe here but as I have already said such deception is costly... Have you, and your comrades reached a reasonable understand with my proposal..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:33 am

Antonio calmly observes the security staff and systems without a word, calmly handing over the derringer once they find it.    Maybe they don't have the rooms wired after all.    Clear of the security slots he saunters into the room giving it the same calmly appraising scan as the guards, noting the possible exit(s) and positions of cover just in case.  
He then focuses his attention on the man behind the desk as he settles into a chair.    let's save us both some time.  Cut the pleasantries and get to the biz.    Antonio doesn't bother to completely hide his distrust or dislike of the man and the situation but is still civil and calm.    I am assuming this room is secure enough we don't have to play any double-talk games which at this point in my day would be a great relief.  Now, let's hear this proposal.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:45 pm

The man is not even a little miffed at Antonio's entry possibly chalking it up to the cost of doing biz, and or the nature of the beast and such nonsense as that... He half smiles at the young man giving a stout "Hmph..." in agreement and then reiterating with "Believe mister(insert card name here sorry) you came here looking for the exact biz iv stated..." letting that fester for effect before clarifying with "Anonymity... Within the MDC Proper you require safe harbor from the storm that is certainly about..." again pausing then continuing "But! Because of your circumstances this is a bit harder to do... I can secure you for at least a three block radius, within this space you will have freedom of movement without being hindered by law enforcement. I have various means to do this, I wont bore you with the details, suffice it to say I'm a man of my word you can be sure, and all this for a messily extra 5k... this sum total is none negotiable I'm sorry no exceptions... Also you can be sure that once our biz? as you say, is done you will neither hear nor see me until your next, visit which i hope will not be soon after you have checked out and perhaps not even then... So! Your answer sir as you seem most uncomfortable with the accommodations?" He eyes Antonio waiting for an answer briefly before adding "Yes or No will suffice"

When he has received a ya or nay from him either way he will thank him for his patronage and bid him good day...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:07 am

One time payment of 5K, never have to have this 'conversation' again ?  I can live with that.    Antonio nods and stands up.  Placing a certified credstick with the 5K on the desk he gives the man a small smile.    Pleasure doing biz. It's all there.    He waits for the man to confirm the cred stick before nodding.
Biz concluded he walks out of the room, collecting his weapons from the goods outside before going down to meet the others in the main bar.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 4:42 am

When Antonio reaches the bar he finds the group sitting around a private table, the monk standing Guard near bye... The rest of the team whom were seated look up. Ahab speaks up when the Face is seated "K kid we been talking all of us well except the Monk he just sort of nods, my point being you cant just get up set and tell us all what for ok? We are in this together, and we all know jack about each other, and this Monty guy... So calm down and be the cool son of a bitch you act like you are, when you speak... We are all big boys here and we need to work together through the pressure not pass it around... Trust is earned not given we all have been on this a short time so lets get it together..." He eyes Antonio for reactions expecting a calm response as usual, but readying himself for the kids resignation as is common on this run...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Antonio listens to Ahab silently with only an amused grin and when sure Ahab was done he nods his head. Your welcome. Manager's a pro, he'll keep his word. For that one time fee you are free from the Blue for a three block radius. The man's a bit cold but totally controlled and trust me, I pushed it enough to convince me. However, I am not his favourite customer at present. And yes I have been poppin some chips over this which is not that surprising all things considered, just not appreciated by others. I can understand that.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:13 am

Ahab eyes the young Mafioso and then the group finally back on Antonio and says in a satisfied and easy tone "Right Kid we should all be Psyching out, agreed you especially, but lets not do that, and play into the hands of fate I like how you been though most of this you got a good head on your shoulders, a good leader... So... Lead, and good... Whats our next move we breaking out the Fairy queen or we hunting down the Dwarf Builder...? Either way we gotta plan it out, we gotta go beyond the three blocks to get to either..." he leans against the wall not wanting to go into details more then that but what he was referring too was quite obvious to those present that needed to understand... he nods to each member to see if any disagreed but but the elf driver and monk both nodded their agreement... leaving Antonio once again with the floor as they awaited his orders to move and in which direction to go....
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:18 pm

Fairy first.  The first part is on Ahab, the matrix system for the facility.  We need info and as much control as possible.  We also need someplace to hole-up closer to the Fairy as a jump off point and another one back here after.  Start by trolling available rentals adds and hacking something suitable accommodations.  Once you find it we can roll, then you can focus on hacking the facility on the trip up.  Or do we need to snag a sat-link for you.  
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:06 pm

As Antonio gives his order Ahab begins tapping the Air lightly and then points to each team member in succession and everyone gets a ding on their COM with maps and data… When Antonio is done talking he sees various motels in the exact area of New Jersey the OP would be taking place in, all within a five mile radius which is marked off in a red circle, arrows pointing out the various motels... Outside the red circle is yellow, and finally a blue circle all have many bulletins and points of interest it's an overwhelming amount of information…

Ahab speaks when he is sure he has everyone's interest “So this is the OZ in New Jersey, The New Jersey paranormal research and development center is located in in the north part of the state… You see it here center of the hot zone, it’s a pretty ritzy R&D lab lots of backing but minimal Security personnel its all digital I mean state of the art Motion heat IC in the trix its pretty BAD ASS Tech i even found a mini gun turret here and there not cool lastly there are some drones which makes me think there is probably a spider somewhere in there could not find him but i doubt he knew i was there he could of but the system showed no sign it had knowledge of my presence… now you get around by passes issued to your COM’s what’s our cover i need to know so i can build id’s beyond that it’s a matter of time you sure you don’t wanna do all this when in transit when she’s being transported…? He looks around well any idea’s guys...”
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 6:16 pm

When's she being moved and how ?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:46 am

Ahab taps a couple of AR Key mumbling to himself "Oh thanks Ahab hey did you do this on the fly this map is really good oh nonono my pleasure really its no problem friggin norms" after that the map shifts and moves and centers on a highway labeled Highway 95N which is then visually enhanced and blinks singled out the rest of the map fades and the smart highway then runs its length repeatedly Ahab then speaks to the group "So this is highway 95North and most likely the transport route its a strait shot from north Jersey to MDC proper... via GW bridge i think.... security will be some light drones and perhaps a rigger cut him off and its all ours or we can assault the transport and bug out i wont lie trying to snag this mini convoy without a rigger of our own is risky could go bad as I don't do drones really or at all... Oh and to answer your other question this convoy leaves in 1.5 days" Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 Overpe10

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next