Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight OOC SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight OOC

Go down 
+3
Gala
Havick1988
Ghostmaker
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight OOC Empty
PostSubject: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 am

This is the OOC thread for Fixer's Delight. Speak freely here...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Why did i start my run on a Friday. When I know everybody parties on a Friday lol Well everyone apparently but me Sad
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:15 am

wait todays a friday?? or is it saturday? icant tell anymore but all i know is i dont party on fridays cause im stuck in a vehicle for 8-10 hours a day now 5 days a week rather than what it was back in January being only 12- 14 hours a day 7 days every 2 weeks. god i miss those i actualy had weekends before we got switched off of panamas.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 am

Ghost, your comment is making me hear the song "Party All The Time" by Black Eyed Peas.

"If, if we could party all night, and sleep all day"
"And throw all of my problems away"
"My life would be easy"
"My life would be easy"
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:41 am

LMAO! Laughing Very Happy Wink thank you for making me loose my morning coffee G i really needed that lol Havic my heart goes out to you and that work thing i shall endeavor to party in your name my good man! In your name i will drink and stuff or whatever such nonsense is these days!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:25 am

Ok some shout outs.

Gala: this is weird for me never ran a game for sr2 with a spirit in it and thats about the extent of my shadowrunning gm exp. but this is soo much fun... thanks for applying

Stampy: way to rp from your background. it makes perfect sense that you would notice the mothers reaction and feel some type of way about it. Thats sorta why i put it in there give him another way to look at it. You homed in on it great job. i will occasionally use a players background in game. so those of you with detailed backgrounds will get more enjoyment the more your background is fleshed out. Not because im rewarding you but because you gave me something to work with so look out for that stuff it will probably be minute details... k

Havic: When you make multiple rolls like jumping from com to com and were not taking initiative into account. Continue to roll as you did separate but one roll attempt. you did that wonderfully. Everyone should take note of havic's rolls. for COM jumping. i did not even have to tell him to do that lol. but that's how its done in FD. i will ask you to put more detail in your invisible castle roll like this roll is for hal's com jumping k thanks

Good job every one im going to keep this going till the others post in. k? but if not by tomorrow three days as i said in the want add.(cant believe im doing this already lol) im going to auto pilot them there and sorry guys if this upsets you k no hard feelings

Also the cafe is real in new york they have a web site iv been drawing off of so feel free to google that its fairly famous and been around for a while if you want more realistic details that i have not provided. Jani!

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:20 pm

That's two more down thanks for showing up guys and one more essential to go. oh and stampy need enter.

So thanks for the intro Khyber good job very nice im happy you showed up gave me something to read that was enjoyable and that's something im going to get back to you later k ok lets move along

Ground control to Present Presences you still in dude ill pm him find out...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 am

Yeah... I am really enjoying the alternate thought an "adolescent" spirit would have. "Hmm... which of these chairs am I more likely to accidentally sink through during this discussion...?" That's a tough question to answer. Really.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 am

Ok, I hope I didn't step on your toes with that one Ghost, but I think I have effectively blended your post in with my own. Let me know if you need me to change it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 am

people are just showing up yaaay Havic make like two perception test if your still watching the action lol action three guys and a gal sitting at a table is action to an AI lol
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 am

Ghostmaker wrote:

Havoc: When you make multiple rolls like jumping from com to com and were not taking initiative into account. Continue to roll as you did separate but one roll attempt. you did that wonderfully. Everyone should take note of havic's rolls. for COM jumping. i did not even have to tell him to do that lol. but that's how its done in FD. i will ask you to put more detail in your invisible castle roll like this roll is for hal's com jumping k thanks

Please pay attention to who is who ;-). As I understood you, you sometimes write "Havoc" or "Havic" but you actually mean HAL, I guess. Or did I get that wrong?

Ghostmaker wrote:
people are just showing up yaaay Havic make like two perception test if your still watching the action lol action three guys and a gal sitting at a table is action to an AI lol

Assuming you meant Havoc, I just made 2 perception tests, just to be sure :-D.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 am

Im pretty sure i got it right but ill edit if need be ingame there is a mage you named Havoc out of game there is a player named Havic who's playing Hal and is in the establishment node looking through the camera's thus the perception tests are called for. for him to see stuff i wanna know if he sees that clear it up for you im sure i got it right but you can roll perception to as you did for your own reasons k

edit
ok the first quote i meant Havic not Havoc but everything else stands it was for hal to make the perception tests k
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:01 am

i edited now it says Havic you made the good roll not havoc but that was the only place i made that mistake in the giving preys part of the ooc not ingame no mistakes were made there continue all
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 am

Ahh, check, I just looked for character names :-). Ok I'll pay attention if its HavicK or Havoc :-D. Man this is confusing Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 am

no you were right though Surprised
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:37 am

howbout we make this easye on everyone.for this game refer to me a Hal both in the game thread and OOC just so there is no cnfusion for Stampede
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 am

haha way to go gala you got a por girl fired
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:27 pm

So yeah will do with the names and yes she did but i thought it would be funny when i read it did not sound that way sounded sad lol and im still laughing
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Well, Shasta has to learn... Actions have consequences, and it takes experience to understand that.
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 am

Ah well that's irritating, the last post for Havoc just assumes that Monty has not spoken again but that we are still in the "who's the lady in the AR view" discussion, as Galas post is also before the last comment of monty.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 am

It certainly doesn't have to be. Shasta can't see AR/VR or even directly projected. In fact, Shasta wouldn't be able to see HAL if she were on a screen. So, the "Who's the woman in AR" discussion is 10-steps of technology ahead of where Shasta has entered the conversation. Shasta's question is more along the lines of "What is this "AR" that you are talking about? And why did you press this strange-looking device's button if it doesn't do anything? Is that why you pressed it 3 times? Because it didn't work the first two? Have you given up now?" etc.
Since she cannot interact with the Commlink, everything you all are discussing makes no sense to her, because she can't even tell that the commlink is working. And she is confused about why you're all speaking with/to it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 am

G Monty is going to answer or address your comment iv not read it yet but i knew she would have questions. Stampy sorry dude if i was moving to fast. ill slow it up a bit and let you all respond. i gotta go take care of some RL but ill be back for all this stuff later until then...
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Sorry about the delay, all. RL, procrastination, and all that jazz. I'll get some posts up and my character background (but not build just yet) is available on my characters page.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:29 pm

will we be running into Melisa again through out the run?
Back to top Go down
Khyber
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:50 pm

I got the impression she was just part of the Cafe's flavor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight OOC
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next