Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight OOC

Go down 
+3
Gala
Havick1988
Ghostmaker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:49 pm

The COM is buzzing because Khyber sent out a text message... did you all miss that?!?

But yeah, Ghost, you should definitely play games with the girl who can't see her COM screen!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:57 pm

ah yes he did forgot about that thank you G. lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Gala wrote:
The COM is buzzing because Khyber sent out a text message... did you all miss that?!?

Uhm, might have missed that Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Heh... Yeah... It's all good, as long as we can make fun of ourselves... And of Shasta! 'Cause seriously, what kind of back-woods-#$%# would possibly not know how to operate a Commlink?!?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Khyber i need a stealth or something for the drones that kinda of stuff may fly in Seattle, but not New York you cant drive around with armed drones in toe. Are they on a rack or something lol That would explain the post for me. When you say backing do you mean flying around you? Cause if you do they need stealth rolls. The only drones allowed in Manhattan are few and far between. Maybe they look like something else ooor? Police drones would stop them, and you, officers would be summoned. That said if they have stealth or covert ops programming ill allow it (sorry dude did not see that could be wrong though pm me k). On the condition that you roll for it k, one roll two success each. K anybody think that's to harsh. PM me please! i don't want to be unfair. but I'm pretty new at this. i do have Manhattan source stuff though plus I'm always down there lol so edit and add the rolls please...
Back to top Go down
Khyber
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:26 pm

All of Khyber's drones are normally stored in the drone racks installed inside his SUV. Having them around the hotel was mostly flavor text (I don't think you meant to kill me in my sleep before the run has actually started, but Khyber's probably paranoid enough to have a Dragonfly watch him sleep. I didn't mean to imply that a bunch of drones are following him as he walks down the street like the Pied Piper, just at his hotel). Also, Dragonfly hunter-killer drones and Ferrets are pretty ubiquitous, even in Manhattan. Possibly especially in Manhattan given their predeliction for security. People wouldn't flinch at seeing one.

If you still want Stealth rolls, I'll do them, but the drones are not currently with Khyber, they are back with the SUV.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 pm

No no that explains it all nicely thank you for clearing that up i was like ooh this guys got all his guns out lol ok no ferret and ill even go for the dragon fly cause come on its a dragon fly right ok so good your good sorry
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 am

LOL stampy im new but i know what psyche is lol but thanks anyway at least your taking that into consideration... afro but just so i know how to respond your looking for a street vendor right because most drugs are pretty much over the counter in Manhattan. i dont think psyche is though ill check when i get home
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 am

Stomach virus has laid me flat for the last week, guys, a thousand pardons and all that jazz. I'll catch up on the reading and perform another epic retcon narrative, but after that I'll be performing as the Commissioner requests.
/batman
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:34 am

virus eww dude sorry to here that. I was gonna auto you again but you have a good doctors note so your absolved of all wrong doing... and you can be our friend still Smile Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 7:26 pm

ill get something up for u guys tomorrow k lata
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 7:02 am

Awesome post Khyber. I'm working on my response now.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:48 pm

ok soo thank you G the praise is much deserved Khyber great job thanks to all participants and people taking the initiative im keeping track though it may not look like it lata
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Ok so i forgot a large part of text but you can just pass it off like i dont know you were supposed to begiven a password by slick tony but i did not put up that info so i screwed up sorry guys im working dmg control to keep the story going ill have something up tomorrow k sorry again...
Back to top Go down
Khyber
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Tony knows the password, and Tony's with us, so Tony can just give the password, it doesn't really require damage control. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Alright thanks and i need to do homework so ill have it up tomorrow k night!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 pm

waiting on Present P and stampy to post guys let me know something or im moving on k no hard feelings
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:00 pm

ok i gotta go ill be back tomorrow at some point we will move on then happy easter everyone!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 am

Ok sorry so long guys had kids for a week but im still missing a runner gonna move on without keep it going lata
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Ok G i need an edit or extra roll i been thinking about this a bit, and I needed at least three to four hits for the test, but you got two so what do we do we could let you roll for agility a second time its an awkward case and well yeah roll a second test... For maneuvering and stuff then ill give you whats coming to you. Not what i had planed but that's like the most fun part Jah ni!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 pm

And you came soooo close to a GLITCH!!! Twisted Evil wow did i have a funny one for you but it was one shy i think of a glitch so let you live lol but man you was gonna hate me lol but you would have laughed....
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:59 am

It was; one more 1 would have been a sweet little glitch for you. Not a Critical glitch, so the really good fun would have been out of reach, but we can enjoy Glitches, even if they aren't Critical.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:10 am

O...K... quiet ain't it. G go ahead and give me that agility for your telekinesis k two is not good enough so im letting you roll handling separate would not want the contents to spill would we then ill post up lata guys
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 am

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:18 am

Busy busy busy thanks for holding your seats guys and ill have something up at some point today.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight OOC
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next