Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight OOC

Go down 
+3
Gala
Havick1988
Ghostmaker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 am

That's not true, "Gala" doesn't care one way or the other whether Havoc realizes what she is doing. Shasta has not been properly schooled in Metahuman Etiquette, and doesn't realize that she probably aught to inform her team as to her nature. It's all in the RP.
Interestingly, her nature also includes using her powers, and without that same Etiquette training, she wouldn't really realize that she should withhold that in the interest of her concealment of her nature. So, even though she doesn't realize she should tell everyone, they will all figure it out sooner or later (most sooner) either way, since she won't be withholding her nature from them.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 am

I think your doing an awesome RP of a newborn Gala keep up the good work im loving the curve balls its making me rethink stuff so now for some fun writing fates...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Thanks Ghost! I am really enjoying being in a position where I have to question the assumptions of the "Adult" in me (not to mention, the "Human" in me...). Playing an FS is drastically different than anything I have done before!
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-07-04

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:12 pm

I think you're doing great in not being adult or human so far ;-). Ahm I mean your character, of course :-D.
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 am

Havoc's Initiative: 7 + 1 = 8
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post up guys; I will be better about it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:18 pm

No harm no foul your good im the one killing the run i thought i had more time but i don't but ill be dammed if i let this run die I'm gonna do better as a GM guys Bare with me. k?
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:28 pm

La la la, common guys and girls, don't let the action slow down here...

I'm waiting for my initiative turn... :-)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Ok im calling on Drak ill get the gangers up Drake if u get shot its ur fault for standing there lol afro stampy go ahead and take your go k
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:53 am

I feel my self getting stronger im not sure if its allergies or a full blown cold now so im waiting it out in under the covers miss you guys also i have no books lol im transferring files from one pc to the new one with very little luck but im trying to get back up and running by sat hopfully lata stampy take your shot or spell or do your thing lata
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:57 pm

hey ghost i just thought i would let you know i started school this past week so chances are ill be popping on and off from time to time
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:37 am

Let's push this along?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:24 am

OK im going to take a look at KJ's sheet its really hard to run a game from a sheet of a players with no books and it looks like a lot of people are on auto can i get a quick head count who's still in and ill auto-pilot the others till we get out of combat that way we can decide what our next move is re recruit or just dead a good idea damn hope you guys still wanna play iv been slacking just got a four thousand dollar machine and transferring files seems to be harder then i thought without a wire for such action... but im going to get them all back and after a head count ill move this along i really want to finish the first chapter bad... So roll call please!

Also i spoke to present and he's no longer playing that pc but will return with something special for us soon if we complete this chapter i hope
Back to top Go down
Khyber
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:01 pm

I'm still here. Really interested in playing this character, so I hope this picks back up again!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Good to see you still with us Khyber stay tuned... Anybody else still interested?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:35 am

I'm not sure if I am required to respond to this... Or if my response is implied?

Anyway, I am obviously still interested!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:38 am

thank you G but i know your no quitter and i love your for it!
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:23 am

I'm still here, too ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:50 am

OK stampy glad your here take your go do your thing k and kj is in and out k i got my count i great
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:42 pm

are you looking astral or you have some kind of x-ray thing spell wise going on i mean if your ducking you cant see through the Van... less hmm? can astral site see through stuff hmmm? gonna go read that later but yeah get back to me k lata guys ill have something up tomorrow trying to figure how best to handle Drake still lol sorry so long...
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:12 am

He's under the van and can see e.g. feet or legs from there. Of course it depends on the other stuff laying arround the van blocking the sight.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:13 am

nope your good pm you later k lol hope they dont blow the van dude lol
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:50 pm

there are some pretty heavy duty dumpsters thats there behind this is where your targets are all you see is the dumpsters though. the cover can be targeted by spells so your good there but yeah sorry dude your gonna have to stick your head out just like them lol you could call for cover fire and then get up and loose a spell just a suggestion finish up your go then ill post up for drake i guess still unclear on what i should do about him lol but i had plenty of time so what ev
Back to top Go down
Stampede
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:57 pm

I am finished, it's already more than what he can do in one combat round. And besides, where are all the other players...or am I missing something here? Havoc is the slowest in terms of initiative...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:08 pm

I know its you gala and Khyber kind its kinda of a let down but kinda depressing but i blame myself it's my job to keep'em coming soo yeah dropped the ball i don't know G what do you think man i just got my folder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight OOC   Fixer's Delight OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight OOC
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next