Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 10:11 am

Favio's

Ahab was hot on Antonio's heals before the kid said anything. He had been in this the longest with him, and he aim to see it through... And he felt a need to watch over the young Mafioso with his own digital Eyes...

As the young man moved in Ahab took a defensive position near him... Not making eye contact with anyone in-specific, more allowing Antonio the lead. After all he knew the various players here best anyway. Even though he made no eye contact, he did manage to see the contempt some of the criminals here had for the bland looking kid with the bag. They were figuring he was here with a score, and wondering how they could get in on it, and or take it from him... Ahab would not let that happen...

He took a seat cross from the kid as he referred to the team leader and face, so as to watch his back seemingly. While he secretly used the cameras in the place as his real eyes in cyber space. It was a little harder to react in the real world this way but he only needed a moment to connect. Then he could handle stuff from his COM, he figured it was best, and since he secretly hacked the system last time he was here he had a password and user name to the security scene here... There would be no alarms to his presence...

A minute went by finally Ahab was ready to whisper/talk to the kid, but as he opened his mouth he saw the back door open, and a big brutish orc stepped out followed by a troll both a little to well dressed for this joint... He decided once again to hold his tung...

The orc stops at the table the runners are at with a heavy raspy Italian accent he says "Gentlemen if you don't mind Favio will have a word with you now, My associate will carry your bag if you don't mind...?" The offer or question either or was open ended, but Antonio new it was more finite then anything, they were not asking he knew.... They moved to the side to let the runners pass, the trolls outstretched arm waiting already for the bag...

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:27 am

As the Orc and Troll come for them Antonio gives Ahab a calming gesture, hoping Ahab doesn't set the pair off. From past experience Antonio knows the two aren't the brightest and way too happy to cause damage. Although he'd never seen them dressed up before.

As soon as the Orc opens his mouth Antonio sighs in mild frustration, recognizing that surly tone. He restrains his usual witty remarks as not helpful. Instead he nods then stands up and walks past the Orc, passing the bag over as he does without looking at the Orc. Signalling for Ahab to follow as he passes the Troll, whom Antonio acknowledges with a smile and a nod. Sharp threads today Chummer.

Knowing the way Antonio takes the lead and jaunders into the back like he owned the place. In reality Antonio is jazzed and feeling seriously paranoid, his casual appearance concealing the fact he's constantly looking for any hint of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 8:08 am

Favio's Backroom

The runners move in the door as it is opened... They move smoothly into the dimly lit room Favio made his deals in, Ahabe moved in tight formation but left enough room to still appear casual as he figured the kid wanted anyway, since he always want to appear cool calm and collected... No one was that cool he knew it was an act, but a much needed one he knew...

Chow Antonio lets talk come let Favio see what you have brought him today... The Troll and Orc take up positions behind, and to the left and right of Favio's chair. Favio beckons the troll to bring Antonio's loot over... The bulky meta moved up putting the heavy bag of guns on the table he moves to look through the bag, as the Ork moves forward the troll steps back the Ork opens the bag for Favio to inspect its contents, which he does briefly before making his offer, and adding an offer of some wine, but only after Antonio accepts the cred stick with his money on it...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Antonio smiles as he takes the cred.  Solid value, pleasure doing biz. Another time for the wine, Omae, I've got a clock ticking away and places to be before it stops.    Smiling again Antonio turns and saunters out as casually as he came in with Ahab in toe.
Once outside the restaurant Antonio speaks to Ahab softly enough that Ahab has to actually pay attention to catch the words.    Once we find a doss we need to secure it,  you got the trix and electronics, Sly and I will take care of the physical.  We need to make sure we are as isolated as fragging possible from observation.    Antonio raises one finger to interrupt Ahab's attempt to mention the whole Monty thing.    Not now, give me a truly isolated place first.  Soka?    He asks while opening the car door for Ahab.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Ahab looks at Antonio as if to say Who is giving the order? after a long pause he moves in the car shaking his head but only having said "Yeah Ok..." sarcastically... The monk gives him a half glance in the back before assigning his eyes the task of looking at Antonio, then somehow gathering (actually with little effort) something was amiss between the two of them... Wisely he let it go saying nothing, and returned to his silent contemplation's... Sly looks from the front of the Sedan's comfortable plushy seat saying "So boss sup we happy?" he lets that sit for a moment without an reply frowns, and turns round, now asking more in his place "Where too guys...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:06 pm

Where to... Good question. Antonio nods at Ahab. And Ahab get's to choose. Go do your techie thing and hack us a safe doss we can use to work and rest. Look at Harlem first there should be plenty of rentals to choose from. While he's doing that we can either eat out or grab some groceries and make food, either way I need food and maybe a drink or two.
Antonio turns to face Ahab more directly. His expression and voice sliding smoothly from calm jocularity to cold determination. K, Ahab. I'm fragging not blowing smoke up your hoop on that secure location. We all really need to yack this dreck out without unwanted observers. Antonio waves at the others in the car. Nothing must be paying attention to us, block it, jam it, feed it fake data, I don't know or care how just that it's done. That. Fraggin. Abso-fragging-lutley. Has. To. Fragging. Happen. Antonio spaces out his last few words in order to fully enforce how emphatic he is on this.
Antonio gives it a few ticks to fully sink in and is back to the calm jocularity of before. If you actually can't hack into anything in Harlem, which I seriously doubt, let me know. I know a guy I can call but it'll take cred for what we need.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:30 pm

Before Ahab could even respond Sly speaks up "I know a place... Classy joint one of the jewels of Harlem actually its kinda pricey but it has a bar a Food and you can have both in your room..." The Monk looks to the others in the back seat for responses realizing he does not really care most likely he would be sleeping on the floor for comfort he contemplated for a moment on how the Carpet might feel...

"Nah kid were on a budget don't forget, need to stay off the radar with this one. I'm thinking low income area something abandon, but marginally habitable" Ahab stopped Sly dead he continued "I got a guy Contact of mine he's pretty resourceful with hidie holes this guy Ok..." he says in solid ending tone as if it were over... Sly turns around but stops his foot from the gas peddle, then he turns back around squaring with Ahab "Look man I know I'm the low man on the totem pole, right? I get it! But if you would have let me finish..." Now Sly gave a finite tone the place is totally a runner hang out, three safe houses I know of in there, and oh best part is off the grid owners paranoid wont let any matrix activity in his safe house, which is one of the three I know of. Leaving two the others they are alike no matrix signals in or out, and matrix stuff don't work there also has a panic room in these sweets call up security on a hard line inside it They come hard... The works its about five k, but worth every penny if your really worried about security and anonymity sign in under the given code name, and you get the Sweet assign to the name you use..." he says this and ends with "Just saying five k gets you a base of operations closed off from the rest of the world really, and fortified, cant get much better then that right for a week at least..." Ahab looks at Antonio smiling "Kid wants to play super spy look Antonio you make the call yea? Where we going? You want me to call my guy"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Completely deadpan Antonio answers them both in an oblique way. Ahab, if you can match that level of privacy and security sure, call him. If not I think right now 5K a week is worth it. Set it up Sly.
Antonio suddenly feels a sense of anticipation, desperately wanting to talk but terrified of how many people are listening and what else they might be able to do to him. Sly's contacts made their biz keeping secrets, they would do anything to keep their rep solid, making them highly motivated professionals and that was something Antonio could hang trust on. So long as they weren't connected to this somehow........... At which point he distracts himself from the paranoia by contemplating a nice beer and a good strong Rye.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:10 am

Ahab looks dumb founded then sits back in his seat defeated "I guess he's got it then kid, I'm new out here i cant match that..." He motioned for Sly to get going Sly smiles and steps on the gas before he even fully turned around to see what was in front of him lucky for him the black sedan was in the front of the traffic... And there light was green... I only got one code name so we are probably room sharing was two beds last i was there...

The ride to the Armada Inn 2296 Frederick Douglass Boulevard, New York, NY on 9A North was uneventful for the team Ahab dawdeled away on his many tasks that Antonio had highlighted his expertise for to keep him busy mostly, but also to shield him from embarrassment... he'd known the guy all of a full hour and he'd chosen Sly over him was it the right call maybe but it was an expense Ahab thought they could do without probably had nothing to do with loylty in the kids eyes but the Excop still felt a little warery about the whole thing he also only known the young mafioso Long enough for him to prove his worth and then stab him in the back "by accedent..." but they'ed come this far lastly to consider was Monty's connection to the kid like what was he supposed to do about that yeesh he told himself he did not want to think of this while working but here he was doing just that his cop instincts always took over curse them...

The Monk contemplated his own actions, and that was about it his own conduct was always what was most important he was taught as you can not control anothers path...

Sly was content with the small pitance of acceptence not so much a victory but an understanding he was trying to help with what little he could help with...

The pulled up to the Armada Inn yea h it was a known runner hanger but no one really messed with them as all the permits and insurances were up to date and security was diplimatic status though the patrons where certainly not but NYPD worked in hand with the Sec. there it was little known But anyone who survived trouble there were detained and handed over for collaring by the NYPD inc. in effect if chummer played his cards right NYPD would end up hauling off who ever came to bump them off or what was left of'em.

It was imacualt looking but through close observation with the trained eye...

((But your gonna have to roll for this Perception and ill finish up after you do so you need like 3 successes wait 4 for something really interesting Razz good luck lata))

Antonio watched the scene a seemingly bustling hotel Lobby complete with marked hotel security Camars and a cyberwhere scanner booth He could not make out the specific armorments or the unmarked or hidden camaras and Sec. Guards... As they walked in a Ahab whistled "Elegent diggs gotta come back here for a holiday one day..." The dry sarcasem was quite obvious "Yeah haha..." was Sly's reply with its own mesure of sarcasem attached, knowing this was a working area and not a holiday spot though there were some torist to manhattan here... The young Driver moved up to Antonio, and Ahab, the monk trailing behind slightly the wheel man instructed Ahab to "Make a reservation for room 440 E under the name Goodwall k" He looks to Antonio For confermation knowing Ahab wont do it otherwise what with him being the new guy. Antonio nods briefly to Ahab also knowing he would not... "All I gotta say is on who's credstick kids as im tapped ill need a stick number to make the reservation..." With that the group became quiet...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Antonio holds up the credstick holding his payment from Favio.    Hold up.  This hold 1650, all I got right now.  If Mr.Creepy keeps his word we will have more available in 24 hours.  As the tab's 5K a week this should cover us for 24 hours and right now that's all I really need.  
With that Antonio hands the stick to Ahab.    24 hours, and it would be nice to get some change back.    Antonio gives Ahab a flash smile when he mentions change.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:14 pm

Ahab grabs the stick and Stands there for a sec his eyes darting back and forth before he starts walking up to the counter handing the stick back to Antonio smiling and saying "Put the kids face on the id for the room with the name he sent me, and your stick verification don't actually need the cred" He looks at Sly and says "Ok kid your up..."

Sly sauntered up to the counter speaking lowly and directly to the check in Elf guy in turn looks behind sly and exclaimed "There are only two beds there will you require a cot sir..." Sly Looked back at the others and then to Antonio lastly at the check in elf, saying "You know what send two please" He quickly answered all questions and they were on their way to the 14 floor room 14-2 or 142...

Upon entering the room you immediately notice the size is pretty much more lavish then your use too... its very spick and span and for a moment you think some of the light fixtures are glistening... off to the far left is a living space with a fire area decoration that is on a wall that looks way out of place... There is a bathroom off to the right, a kitchen near the doorway. Next to the wonderful view on the furthest wall from the door next to the bathroom is another door bed room you figure and there is an oversize book case near the fireplace...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Antonio strides inside and scans the place, impressed with the place despite himself. Keeping that suppressed and focusing on biz he taps Ahab. Without slotting off our hosts, scope out this place. Let me know how secure we are.
With that Antonio checks out the place, going through every door ready to dodge or shoot. Finished he shrugs and settles in the kitchen, checking for a stiff drink.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 3:56 pm

The door closes as sly finds the couch near the weird wall Ahab brings up the rear the door closing behind him, and then Ahab faints his last words "yea about that I... Uhh...? I don't feel so well..."The starts his decent to the floor, the Monk watches, and then catches him as he drops ensuring that he hits his arms instead of his face on the floor...! Ahab on bent knees was laid slowly down by the Monk gently... Chiron Looks up to Antonio and simply asks "Now what...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Antonio pops up to his feet as fast as Ahab falls and is already moving towards them when he snaps an answer to Chiron. First-Aid for Frag's sake, if you don't know how go look for an emergency kit. Bloody fragging dreck! Antonio curses as he looks to see if Ahab's at least breathing if nothing else.
Mentally Antonio walks through his memory of them arriving till now looking for some clue to what just happened, coming up blank as before. The only idea left is so far fetched he hesitates to even consider, except for Monty's cryptic remarks during that last meeting. And the sudden cold sweats of paranoia start again. Frag, why not. Antonio exhales the words as he stands up and walks over to stand right beside the front door.
Antonio whistles softly then points two finger first at Sly then his own eyes and finally the door. A clear signal to watch the door, just in case. Feeling both silly and unprepared he pulls a pistol, again just in case. Keeping his eyes locked and focused on Ahab he reaches over with his free hand and opens the door.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:46 am

The weighted door swings open at Antonio’s pull action, with a pressurized “Wush!” sound… The air rushed in from the hallway on the other side of the enclosure. With the air tight mag seal broken the air was not all that entered. All the COM ‘s in the room blipped a sound claiming connection reestablished to the matrix…

Ahab came to a second later and Sly took a breath, and a stand down type of body language… The monk returned with the first aid kit… Ahab looked around at the others “What happened…?”
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Antonio just stares at Ahab in a mild state of shock, the monks voice registers as a faint sound with no initial meaning. Having expected to either; end up looking stupid or, at the absolute worst; actually surprise some hit team coming to dry-gulch them. What he never really believed or expected to happen, just happened. Antonio's mental landscape staggered for a single beat of his heart as he finds himself face-to-face with a modern day legend and myth in the flesh.
For almost thirty seconds Antonio unblinkingly stares intently and somehow blankly at Ahab, absolutely no hint of an expression touches his features. Some kind of dump shock.....
Then, with a tiny twitch of the muscle at the outside corner of one eye jumps and Antonio is back. His voice turns from mild wonderment to normal if neutral tones. When the door closed you passed out. Nobody else was affected. For what it's worth, I didn't expect this and need to verify it. With that Antonio reaches out blindly and closes the door again while still watching Ahab.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Ahab braces himself following the kids reasoning, and did his best to brace himself for the impending unconsciousness, he'd never been offline, why even growing up he'd loved the Trix. On the force he was selected for cyber crimes immediately, and also awarded more then one medal for actions in the field, and on the trix. That was how he met Ghostmaker... and he set him on the trail of the biggest career mistake of his life. Unintentionally of course, though it might have been. Ghostmaker gave him the info requested a tip to a big case which was actually a lure... The group of technomancers that framed him freed him also explaining what he was, and then disappearing into the shadows... He never left the Matrix After that day this had never came up, and he knew he had to do something! But what what could he do...

The door closed, and nothing really happen just sorta looked nervous, but that faded in seconds. He did however get a chill feeling running all over his body, but it was a mild irritant now at best... "Well now what?" he asked... "I cant access anything my COMs down also yours?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:59 pm

K,  at least your still conscious this time.  That surprised you as much as me...    Antonio shakes his head and waves it all off.    We really do need to talk about this, but let's just hold off on that 'WtF' dance for the moment.  I don't think we have the time right now for that one.    Antonio walks back to Ahab and helps him back to his feet.    I trust you Ahab. and now for a good drink before I tell you all about my Monty meeting.    With a clap on Ahab's shoulder he walks into the kitchen, looking for any and all drinkable alcohol, hoping for at least some beer or saki if not a decent bourbon.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:05 pm

Antonio finds a Frigidaire with a six pack in it. He also finds some red wine not very expensive not sure if its even grapes... But it says wine on the bottle... Lastly in the bed room there is a bar against one of the walls its mostly stocked but not the best stuff you could ask for but for five K you could see the appeal... Ahab says "Nah I think iv had one to many..." He takes Antonio's hand finishing off his thought with a grunt "Been a while now I been down this rabbit whole, not looking to loose anymore of my edge you know? You go ahead though kid knock yourself out and yeah lets talk..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:27 pm

Antonio picks a large glass and pours a shot of cheep scotch before topping the glass up with water. Sly and the Monk here won't know the background for all this and it's rather important to the problem and potential at hand. So, get your hoops comfortable cause it's fragging story time. Ahab, feel free to fill in any tidbits I miss.
Taking a sip he frowns briefly then takes another and walks back to the couch and settles in before speaking. It'll do. K. Originally Ahab, and a few others where hired to body guard a large scale drug deal, and pretending we are Mafioso working for a Made Man name of Slick Tony. The drugs are not ST's and the Mob don't know dreck about it. But as the buyer is a street gang with connections to Tong's and Triad's nobody's gonna double-check our credentials. Considering I am connected with the Mafioso that's the only simple part of this whole FUBAR run.
The meet with the Johnson's is in the matrix through a cyber cafe. The meeting 'room' is some bizarre Escher concept, runners on the ceiling, Johnson's on the floor. The Johnson's turn out to be some group we still know nothing about except that Monty is either their mouthpiece or their leader. Monty is the only one we can see enough to ID and even that's useless considering Monty was the only one looking like himself at the meeting, which we find out later.
So we take the job and walk out the door. Before the deal even starts some of the team fade out and we need replacements. We get some and go meet up with ST and do the deal. The deal immediately goes south of dreck. The slot bossing the buyers decides to dry gulch us and the product. We geek all but one or two lackeys and burn out of there, still with the drugs and no cred. So ST calls on Monty and we get another meet, at which half the team fade out leaving us down to Ahab, Slick Tony and myself. Now Monty starts showing his freaking twisted side and pushes ST out of the picture, alive for some future use. The Monk joins us there along with a gun-toting priest who quickly fades out later that night.
With ST out of it Monty puts me on the spot to get this deal done and fragging soon. Now looking for angles we find out the slot who double crossed us and died is actually related to some high up Tong named Phat Louey or something like that, who also happens to be the actual Buyer we need to deal with. He also has one serious hard hooped gillette of a sister who is now hunting us. I had snagged the guys comm and she tracked it to us with a fair sized hit squad. She didn't catch us be she seriously wants us dead. I don't really know her affiliations yet. So we call Monty to inform him and again it's another meeting we have to have.
We go to this meeting and it's in some dreck building completely saturated with his heavy crew. Then we get up there and I have to jack into the real meeting. The fragging freaky dreck is that he just bypasses the whole physical jacking in part and effectively dumps me into the matrix.

Antonio pauses, experiencing the soul wrenching moment again. With a shudder he takes another few sips is silence.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:25 am

The team listens while Antonio talks this is nothing short of the norm for Ahab, who is use to this by now an considers what is said before responding in a piggyback fashion, which leaves him with the floor... "That about sums it up kid except for a couple of parts" When he is sure he has everyone's Attention he continues "yea the Daughter of the Tong Lou Phat Po or Fat Luey is his adapted Daughter not sure about to much on her, but we did, do have the love letter to the slot you personally iced... She was in love with her adopted brother, and the sorry SOB's thought they could get away, Probably pinning us for thieves not sure if Phat Po is aware of any of this... And who is the Drecking guy in the suit who blew that poor ganger we spared head off and dug in his skull like really tough SOB that one..." he lets that simmer in the other runners head for a bit before taking a swig of some water he'd poured why he was talking before he Finished with "Lastly What happen in that office was no weird fluke Monty Hijacked your Cyber Senses, and rerouted information from none cyber senses essentially you were jacked in you just did not do it on your own... As soon as you touched the image of the paper(which by the way was a virus) in Monty's hand He took you down the rabbit hole, I say it like that because and this is the scary part kid when I tagged you with my Icons cannon The information i got back is well not impossible but unlikely is all... You left the grid according to my readings, I followed your trail to a weird Door like Which also gave no readings an which I could not cross I threw all I had at it, but could not scratch it or spoof it... You were on the Matrix don't get me wrong, but you also were not, did anything strange happen when you were with him? I'm assuming with the amount of work going into the Sense Hack he would not just let it go, but I cant find any trace of tampering with your Icon its undamaged... There is more but do you feel funny is anything... I don't know... Off?" I only ask as he maybe still jacking input from your eyes and ears, without directly affecting their abilities... Ill need to do a scan, no equipment here for that but hey I'm optimistic..." He smiles, then his face turns serious again "Bottom line kid... You maybe compromised Iv only seen a few who could do this back in Seattle. They were all technomancers like an organized group of them... One things for sure this is no good..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:20 pm

Antonio calmly listens to Ahab's interjection and when it's clear Ahab has stopped speaking he just as calmly throws his glass against the opposite wall with such force that the alcohol and broken glass almost reach back to him.    No bloody Fragging Dreck you dumb hooped slot!  Why the Frag do you think I wanted this level of isolation!  Sweet bloody Jesus Rice on a fragging Pogo Stick!  The bloody freak hacked my brain-pan!  How the frag am I supposed to explain that dreck without some serious medication.  But you know what ?  There ain't enough of anything short of main-lining or terminal to ease this dreck.  So I gotta suck it up and keep spinning or go fraggers on reality.    
With that Antonio sits down and describes, as best he can, his experiences of the strange meeting when Monty hacked his mind.  If it weren't for the fact that his tear-ducts had been removed along with his flesh eyes, he'd have been crying long before his glass shattered against the wall.  As it was his voice and face betrayed none of the true turmoil that was ripping at his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:13 pm

After getting his whoop chewed Ahab is plenty pissed and decides he's going on a walk his parting words "Look you said fill you in the blanks im your tech guy and the longest person on this run you gotta problem with my info fine but dont sack it for the rest kid... your our leader act like one let me know when you gotta plan ill be in the lounge drinking... sorta got stuffy in here..." and he departs for a bit...

before Antonio can continue or go after him The Monk offers to tale him leaving Sly and Antonio a chance to plan or just plain get to know each other...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:24 am

Ahab in the Lounge:

Chiron stood closely behind Ahab as the ex-cop turned runner ordered his first round an uncomfortable fact that made him quite uneasy but faded quickly when the booze order came in…

After feeling the Monk's eyes on him for some time he offered the elf a stool at the bar next to him might as well sit Fryer Tuck knock one back with me. Hell knock two back chummer… Chiron held up a hand but Ahab insisted ordering another round for him and his team mate… they spoke Ahab asking questions about the elf Monk/Assassin and the monk cryptically evading direct questions after some time Chiron had a drink as well…

Also after sometime the bartender brought some drinks over a fifth round for Ahab this time the good stuff and a a second round for Chiron… But they had not ordered this round… “On the house chummer as the patron of this establishment would like to see use guys… After your done of course...” Ahab now decided to get a feel for the security here noting several digital cams and some guards in regular clothes. Quickly and dryly he responded “Of course he does...” no longer thankful for the drink and not liking the fact that he'd not been here more than an hour and the security had picked up on him already he assumed… An what's worse the paranoid owner...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Just Fraqgin perfect. I need that drecking fragger to figure out what Monty's done in my headware and we really don't have the cred for the binge and hangover routine. Antonio waives his hands at the door and sighs as he grabs a beer. Hope to frag nothing else goes FUBAR. He mutters as he sits himself back down and looks directly at Sly. K. We are sealed and off-line, no more prancing. Tell me every thing you know about Monty and his organization. That fragging lunatic elf jacked my head and I know he fragging spiked my audio and video, if not more. I don't care how stupid it is, I need to know everything I can before I can even guess what the frag is going on and where to jump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next