Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Good to know your not slacking. Antonio mutters as he scans the map intently for a tic, finally shaking his head. We would need to know their actual route. If you can hack the vehicle and drones to shut them down at the right place we can pull it off. We'd need either a high-end jammer or maybe some EMP grenades for the drones if you can't hack them. If you can't hack the vehicle we have more problems than it's worth. It still leaves a whole highway full of variables and the slot's in Blue to worry about. Antonio sounds mildly pensive about it, feeling the idea out as he speaks.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 10:09 am

Ahab Looks incredulously at Antonio while flustered he still agrees to do it with some measure of ire in his mostly even tone he asks "And where would you like that i do this its gonna take work to bet back in and not trip the alarms I mean our room is net proof remember" He looks at the newest member and says "Thanks for that Elf..." then back to The young mafioso saying "You got a spot in mind...?" but he does not raise his voice always whispering and always an eye out for others listening finally he says "i can do it but its gonna take a while that's advanced security info im poking for now with no credentials..."

Antonio thought about the dilemma for some time... But did not really look like he was thinking to hard it was always hard to tell with him... He had already taken enough risks letting his own contacts know things he did not want his uncle Tony to know he was way over his head and he knew it but some how the deal with Monty weather he wanted to admit it or not made him feel a little more secure... He needed this mages help he needed the info and Ahab was his only way to get it but he needed a Spot to hunker down and do his thing... it was always something in the way and he did not want to play the Monty card if he did not have too leaving him with squat which he accidentally let slip in his facial expression... Ahab caught it, kid was getting burned out in all of this... "Hey Kid" he said "how much real shut eye you got since all this started huh? your gonna need to sleep to help Go to the room ill let you know when we got some thing..." Antonio looked at Ahab the fatigue all over his face and he did feel it but he was in charge a notion that let him no how important it was for him to be at his best... Ahab was not taking over he was supporting him again... "How you City Slickers gonna make it around the MDC without me, huh? No dice i'm coming with..." Antonio spat trying to push past Ahab to lead the way... The Ex-cop had seen it a thousand times on the force performance addiction Antonio was good at what he did at who he was... And he could not stop... Clapping him on the shoulder he spat "Ey You still don't trust me do you?" The light tap did not even unbalance Antonio, but the look he gave the young Mafioso did, he took note of Ahab's face stopping him in his tracks the two eye to eye for sometime... Ahab broke the silence first "Look I got some body could get us a place to hold up so i can work The monk can handle the security and Sly's got the wheels your on bed rest man no Joke catch 8 winks while i get the info you need to make an informed decision..." He let it sink in that the mafioso was not needed on this and right before Antonio could rebuttal he added "Capire" Looking the face in his eyes as if to say "No talking go..." Antonio looked over the rest of the team, it was hard to see what he was thinking only that he was tired Sly nodded his agreement with Ahab and Chiron waited to see what would transpire next "Fine..." Antonio said handing Ahab a cred stick of all things, and he moved for the room as he walked away real cool like he exclaimed "Any problems call guys..."

That being that Ahab sighed He mostly did not want him coming because of the speed the kid had been moving, mistakes could be made like that... Then there was the matter of Monty's prying eyes Ahab had to work, and he needed a spot which he could get easy enough, but he needed to reach out to someone first he only had one contact in MDC Ghostmaker, and he was gonna need a favor...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 10:25 am

"So how can I help you, and how much is it going to cost me this time seeing, as the last couple times you called I did not make anything off of that... Ghostmaker cooed into the COM feed in his AR View which held a Video feed of an uncomfortable Ahab in what looked like the back of a moving vehicle... which he was... "Look ill send you your fee now if you want" waving the cred-stick before his face to show Ghostmaker he could pay... "So I need a place to work the trix with defensible entrance, and hopefully exit can you help, and how much...?" Ghostmaker thought for a second before hitting a few AR keys, And responding "Well considering we are such good friends, I might could get you a safe house in the MDC for about 3k to keep it on the hush... Also get you the key, fully stocked, and defensible no ones there as of yet, with bolt in the back of the door encase anyone else try to make it through the locks... Also has a fire escape exit in the back but its attached to another Apt, fifth floor too, kinda high up, pretty good spot stayed there a few times myself... you will have use of it as needed for a week don't blow my spot though k... Weapons and restock are included in the fee as well as food.... We got a deal? I'll send you the address, and the locker access code for the key at the train station, which you will need to grab first..." There was not much room for negotiation here and for a moment he wished Antonio were doing the talking, but he agreed, and paid through the COM... "O... K...." Ghostmaker sighed as he watched the numbers transfer, and simultaneously sent the access code for the locker and address to the safe house. "Thx Omae for doing biz with me wiz interior of your whip lata..." And he winked out of Ahab's AR View... Lastly his COM beeped a message download and address...

Hours later and a trip to the train station, The team makes it to the safe house 8 blocks north of The central park complex... Not only the access key, but one color pass to that area was in the locker, and Ahab was able to guest protocol in the other two runners with him... Ahab sent the code in AR through his COM the Door clicked open! He then moved it a little to allow peeking... Lastly he looked at the others then swung the door open moving past the door quickly!!! The room opened up into a spacious Studio with a view and reinforced walls, bullet proof windows double pane... there were gun racks on the wall for hanging your guns, and cases of bullets everywhere!!! Kinda an honor system for use they figured... Plenty of space around with one bed, and a couch, a table, bathroom, kitchen and various chemicals under the sink... There was also a one person relax type lazy boy near a window, with a  trid not far from it... Ahab immediately pulls it away from the window, and pulls the blinds and curtains... Looks to the monk and says "Keep your COM tuned in let us know what the street looks like, they don't know your with us so your good..." He then looks to "Sly same thing, but you need to stay near my meat suit. k? I'm going full VR, and will need you too make sure no one frags with me. k? The two elves nod there understanding, and move into positions. Sly took position in the window, peeking out the side of the blinds as the monk assumed the position outside an across the street... "What should I do for cover" said Chiron never having done this sort of thing the monk had no reference for his role... "Not sure" Sly said, but Ahab Snarled "Beg for orphanage money!" Which The Monk promptly started doing to random passer byes once everyone was into position... Ahab told them he could be reached on the COM's like always but he would not be able to move "Stay frosty" He said, and he settled into the Lazy boy chair...

The humming throm in the back of his mind that Ahab had learned to tune out almost to nothing was now getting louder! As he fell into the lazy boy he closed his eyes and allowed it to take over, in no time he felt the ebb, and flow of the matrix around him, embracing him like winds on the high seas... Then he was there on the Deck of his Icon! Far out at sea no port in site... This was the starting point, from here he gave the order/command to lift anchor and make for The university server!!! The black sales of his ship fell into place and were tide down, and the breeze began to push the ship to full speed!!! A portal opened to the "MDC Public Server Network" where he could transfer to the "New Jersey Public Net" and then attack The Private Server network from his Secrete Port/Back Door... It was a cake walk after Sailing through the appropriate Ports/Gates he had one more jump to make but he opted for stealth this time ordering the Deck Hands/.Gif's on his schooner to pull up the sales and steady the ship slowly he drifted out of site in the Matrix Pulling into port through the his Backdoor entrance/exit to the server... he himself had constructed this he dropped anchor, and left the vessel floating into the main hub of the server unseen, and unaccounted for... From what he could tell it all seemed to easy like they were expecting someone, no one was anywhere... And Where were all the normal users...? And admins for that matter, he pulled up a user Log with his Admin pass, and no one was here logged on no security spider to contend with or nothing, as if he were in an empty reflection of the main server a... "A Mirror" he'd heard of such trick uses for mirrors... if in fact you were in a mirror there was no real way out, save but one and it was a doosy, and you were at the mercy of whom ever controlled the mirror!!! One chance... He knew he was right, he had to get to the net work gate way that rerouted him... They had known he'd be back if he could make it to where the router was re-routing Packets he could get into the main server, and get the info... No alarms had been tripped he assumed, since he was a technomancer they could not penetrate easily his stealth program more likely anything entering the backdoor port would have been sent here... "Fine mess I was ordered into" he thought, but he did not blame Antonio for wanting more info then he could get... Quickly shutting off his COM with a thought so as not to give away his position... Through means of communications with the outside...

Mean while in the outside world, there had been little contact with Ahab since he went in, and no contact with Antonio since they left him in the secured hotel room... Then there was a click, click in the monk.s ear piece as well as Sly's, and Ahab's COM went dead "what The?" moving over to Ahab's meat suit he checked for signs of life which he found albeit hyped up "BP is high" he said in his COM the monk's confused reply was "How high?" Sly thought for a moment he really knew nothing about the subject and spat back "Slot me if i know man, its racing fast... His breathing is heavy too not gasping but not good either...! what the hell is happening Ahab?" What indeed...?

Back in the matrix Ahab had successfully gave the slip to some Hunter IC looking for his slip up earlier... He had also traced their root commands back to the main router Gateway he knew it would be heavily guarded, and it was... He peered at what seemed to be the upper level of a light house Guards were everywhere time to do some good old swash buckling And he crept up to the small tower in question...

"What do we do?" Chiron asks whispering into his mic, and he thanked the passerby out loud who had thrown him an AR coin into his AR basket which read "Donations" Sly's voice sounded in response over the sub vocal channel "Not sure" and he heard over the mic another "thank you" as another donation was made... The Elf wheel man was at a loss for Matrix use or Care. While he could pull off basic user stuff, he was no trix jocky, or medic, which at this point is what he felt was needed... Ahabs COM was shut down and He apparently was still under, and with no response to the real world!!! He thought hard now What would Antonio do, But he had no frame of reference just having met the human... His thought process was broken by yet another "thanks for the donation" sounding through the sub-vocal mic hidden on the monk... Sly had, had enough, he simply had to know "Are you... Are you really taking donations in AR?" For a moment the monk was silent then he said "Why yes, is that not what i was told to do...?" Sly was dumb founded not really that he was following orders but, because he was actually getting minor amounts of coin thrown to him in the digital world... He started to ask how much he made, but then he decided not too...

Silently He moved up the side of the building one cobble stone at a time... This was not his first choice, but he wanted out, and this seemed to be better then the ID Pass code needed to enter and exit the stairway, yet another back door being made to the top of the light house... Ahab moved as quick as he could, but still he did not like the pace he was making... It was not so bad he thought as he climbed slowly so as not to draw attention to his Shadowy form... Finally he made it to the top, and over the rail moving "with" the patrol through established patterns. The IC were making there rounds all he needed to do was shift the light so his ship could get out which he promptly did! Not even hesitating to put the lock on, so he could leave, he needed to do this manually! The IC was not aware so his ship could see the path out of the harbor with little problem, when the ship was clear he opened a gate to the floor, since he already had one made, making his escape to the ship soon after through the crashing waves of the Matrix, His ships .Gif's pulling him in and out of the raw data, he was moving to the actual server now... And he would have no problem moving around once in the clear... It was smooth sailing from here on in...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 10:33 pm

Antonio saunters back to their suit but enters cautiously. Once the door is locked he scans for intruders or intrusions since they had left. Going through every room in a slow and methodical manner until satisfied that he is alone and the suit has been undisturbed. With a sigh he makes for the bed and falls face first onto the bed and let's out another long sigh. Rolling onto his back he pulls his Ceska before yawning deeply and promptly falls asleep. His hand still holding the Ceska securely as he sleeps.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Five hours later the alarm Antonio had set before passing out activates and pumps a chiming tone through his sound link. Waking him up instantly, just as advertised. Not as advertised was the sudden data feed from his pistol which is still in his hand, something his brain doesn't register until after he slaps it into his face while trying to cover a yawn. That finished the job and he dropped the pistol beside him then he pulled out his comm, killing the alarm.

Holstering his pistol he climbs out of bed and checks the suit over again before making some soy-caf, surprisingly good for fake coffee. He stands in the kitchen and finishes a full cup and letting his mind just spin up. Once finished he takes a hot shower then makes another cup of soy-caf while thinking still about recent events. The more he looks at it the more he see's how much he'd been reacting and jumping from dreck to dreck without proper consideration. Way to reactionary no matter what.

K, need to get some exotic gear for this. First I need to contact my crew. That makes Antonio pause in thought. My crew? Frag me, they are my crew so will this Fae Wizzer once we collect her. Not sure if I like that. With another shrug Antonio slips his coat back on and leaves the suit. Empty of all their gear he doesn't bother locking the door as he walks away. Opening an AR window he does a quick search for breakfast, picking a small diner just down the street. As soon as he's on the street he calls Sly, hoping Ahab was to busy working the 'trix to answer. As soon as it connects he starts speaking. Oi Chummer, how you doing? What's happenin.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 9:17 am

The whole process of monitoring IC movements, then sneaking up on the Light house, Scaling the outer wall, and then syncing the light house Beacon was about 2 1/2 - 3 real time hours... Also included in that was the time it took to figure out it was a mirror trap and how to get out in the first place... Moving Forward he was able too get what info was requested, but he had taken a light stun in the matrix which had caused him to Jerk in the real world!!! And that almost made Sly pee his pants, assuming he was dying, but he was not... He was playing "Hard to Get" with some sophisticated IC that a spider had released, and it cost him... A minor cost at that, but an expenditure no less... He noted that when at last he Jacked out which for him was a mere flip of a mental switch, a thought a shrug, call it what you will he was no longer there, and he had literally vanished from the harbor of the network he was in... Disappearing from it all together... 4 1/2 hours Having bailed out from that network left his ship in the New Jersey Public Net. It had not yet even registered him as a hostile, he figured the university was keeping it quiet... So back to the MDC Public net, and then his meat shell where he Turned his COM Back on safely downloaded the info he gathered and Jacked out too...

It had been Sooo long the begging by the Elf Monk having stopped when the monk realized the real danger was inside the Dos not outside its building... Having moved back in the Monk Prodded at the lifeless shell of Ahab, and moved in for a closer look his face, sly's face merely inches from the hacker's itself...

Ahab Awoke with a deep breath and some confusion, as two young but very different Male Elvin faces Glared at him intently!!! Startling him quite severely!!! "AAAAHHH!!! Get away!!!" He Yelped which intern causes the elves to Scream!!! Mushing the two elves from his personal space with extending arms, he asked in an angered tone "What in the Matrix are you two doing in my face!!!" Sly now on the floor fired back "We... we thought they got you we thought some IC fried your brain box or what ever your COM went down, not even one LED light on what the hell happen to you, your going on five hours no contact!!! We thought you were dead..." Ahab smiled having now understood he sorta tipped his hand to make Antonio's request workout in his favor "Jeez!!! I'm fine i have the data on my COM" Ahab assured them. "No your COM Went dead you could not have been on the matrix this whole time without it..." Chiron was a Monk but even the young Elf new what the Matrix... To him it was another world that had spawned from machines... One could go there, but only the spirit was allowed entrance he did not care for such things, but understood somewhat its definition Moreover he understood that Ahab was hiding something, and watched closely the game play out this game of "Cat and mouse..." But said nothing... "What!?!" Ahab asked in an excited tone, showing his working COM... He grabbed his head as the Stun damage he took started to affect, and fell back in the seat... Sly would not let it go, it was written all over his face... A long moment of silence would follow from there on until "Beep Beep Beep!!!" COMs started going off... It was Antonio Sly tried to pick up and voice his concern, but Ahab waved and the young elf's COM went Dead...! As Ahab himself picked up... Upon seeing this Sly goes dead silent, and his mouth hangs open as all his AR disappeared, and his COM went dead with no reboot... "Hey Antonio I got what you asked for, was no Soy Cake walk either, let me tell you... Were on our way back now. k? stay frosty, were in the pipe..." and he waited for Antonio to respond before terminating the call...

Looking at Sly now Ahab posed a question "What do you think is going on here id like to know first before I explain..." Sly simply stated accusingly "Yor...! youra...! Your a technomancer" Ahab smiled and giggled a little "I wish kid... The truth is I'm your hacker and a damn good one, I'v had access to your COM for sometime via team communication, so I can shut it down on my AR anytime I want..." He snaps his fingers, and the system of Sly's COM reboots in AR for him to see... He seems visibly stupefied "Dont worry kid" Ahab says patting him on the shoulder "I only recently learned i could do that so easily from watching our Friend Monty... We good?" he asks with a smile... Sly had questions, but he figured not now, and shook his head in the affirmative... Looking at the Monk he asks if he also is good now, and Chiron Replied "It is not as easy for the cat to catch the mouse, as it is for the mouse to accept defeat and die..." He also then nods in the affirmative not knowing what a technomancer was in the least but learning that it was not a good thing according to Sly's reaction... "Good" Ahab said "Lets move out Antonio is up and waiting..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 12:20 pm

Antonio steps out of the diner feeling more ready for the day's challenges. His mood is quickly inflated as the others pull up to the curb after less than a two minutes of waiting. Antonio slips into the back seat beside Ahab and instantly notices the subtle tension between them without commenting on it, mentally noting it for later consideration instead. Smiling he nudges Ahab. K, fill me in. What did you find.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 pm

"I found a trap is what I found barley got out but the route I gave you is legit like I told you before..." Ahab spit out tided himself up, and took a breath finally he continued. "Look I don't know what this nymph is but she better be wiz literally at her job get me its gonna be work getting her out they know were coming or at least that someone is looking for her... They will probably be prepared to fight or at least hold us off until the NYPD inc. shows up... They wont find my back door not with what I did but I doubt it will be much good now... Anyway how ever your planning on going about this im all ears on it. Seems like a bad idea to me though... They will have a few drones on duty they will have three cycle sec. guards two Armored Vehicles one of which is a transport a hover transport that's our target everything else is smart wheels and I can stop them dead in there tracks but this would all be easieir if we got the Gnome i mentioned to you before... and let me know about 12 hours before we leave i may have to rest but i might be able to get some help in the trix before we leave. k?" with that he sat back and waited to hear the plan... the other two playing close attention....
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 7:13 pm

K, let me get this strait. Antonio ticks the points off on his right hand. That's one armoured transport, hovercraft; One armoured transport, smart wheeled; Three motorcycles, smart wheeled; A few drones so... a minimum of three; They know that someone was snooping about the pixie. First; how many is a few? Second; Smart wheels or run-flats, and if you could find that data what about the crew and their gear? Did you get anything there? Third; Is this their schedule before they discovered you? Cause if it is I'm very curious why and, more relevant to us I'm concerned about what they might have added to this convoy.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:07 am

Ahab waves his hand and Sly in the drivers seat gets visibly uncomfortable at this motion from the Hacker. A list appears in Antonio's AR view

Memo
Security Invoice for transport of subject 87752

3 Motorcycle guards Suzuki Mirage (Racing Bike)
1 Modified Armored Transport rigger controlled GMC Everglades (Hovercraft )
1 Modified Armored Transport Smart Wheeled GMC Bulldog Step-Van (Van)
3 Modified Drone escorts Cyberspace Designs Dalmatians

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Antonio nods as it flashes onto his AR and quickly starts adding numbers. Assuming all the vehicles will be directly operated that's three, or six, on bikes, probably not riggers. he adds the number besides the bikes. One driver, definitely a rigger, and up five guards in the Bulldog. Adding the numbers and notes to the Bulldog. One driver, definitely a rigger, and up to 13 more guards in the Everglade. In one of the two transport's will be the drone rigger. He adds the numbers beside the rest of the vehicles before adding another column. He title's it Matrix Overwatch, adding a one with a question mark to it. And they probably have at least one Joker covering the Matrix, either in the Everglade or the Bulldog. Without more data on personnel it's a guessing game on actual numbers and disposition.
Antonio stares at the information for a few seconds then sighs and nods again as he looks at Ahab. Your right, this is FUBAR. How soon can you get your rigger friend.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 7:20 am

As Antonio turns his attention from the AR to Ahab he can see Ahab already Hitting AR buttons in the Air... smiling he says already on it boss give me a few ticks ill have a meeting set up for give two hours to clean up his place and he sits back and does his thing leaving Antonio to the rest of his planning
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Antonio returns his attention to AR and looks at it all, thinking. Then creating another list, the first line in red and the second in green. EMP grenades. We'll need four. Smart Jammer's. I have two. So anyone have access to EMP nades?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2016 5:27 pm

"The Monk Elf was first to speak if by nades you reffer to explosives then no i do not carry such sloppy weaponry... I deal in a more precise manner if you will..." Sly just shrugged a negative.... Right about then Ahab bleeped a button on his COM's AR "NOPE!!!" smiling ear to ear like a chesher cat "I dont have any Nades but I got us a meeting with the tech in two and a half hours on the east side at a shop not his shop but a shop, that ok boss...? I did not lay any concrete did not wanna speak for you or anyone else..." with the last bit he looks at the others Sly gets uncomfortable again when the runners eyes fell over him... Ahab looks up at The young Mafioso "Whats our next move...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 5:07 pm

Antonio sighs as they chime off in negatives. Then shrugs. We go meet with your Rigger friend. And on the way you can tell me what you know about him. Then we'll see about picking up some gear.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 2:30 pm

"Where too?" Sly asks, as the Elf monk in the front seat also looks on... "Well if we don't have any place to go for two and a half hours. I say back to that bolt hole we just left. I have some stuff to do there, and this way I can tell you about my Little Pal." Ahab suggests. The wheel man turns and makes for the place Ghost secured for them, so Ahab could do his matrix thing protected...

Along the way Ahab goes over the verbally redacted version of a Cyber Crimes Investigation he was apart of... Which led him to Digit whom he helped escape to NY. He referred to the CCI as a run he was on, and changed the names and faces of the players referring to Digit only in his Shadow name, and of course not the real name not wanting to out the little guy who had Gone through so much because of who he was... and what he could do... He also took pains to refer to his skill set as an engineer and wiz rigger.

None the less digit had helped him bait the real bad guys and inadvertently put the spot light on him an the little guy, which is why he was framed same as digit, and needed to run. He lost everything his old crew/Unit, His permanent Johnson/the Job and so on an so forth. But digit had done the right thing by him and he did the right thing by the little rigger. So in no uncertain terms did he leave on bad reps with the techie little gnome..

They pulled up along side of the building they were headed too. Ahab led the way to the bolt hole and sat in the big Comfy one person seat... And sly said "Don't die this time k?" Ahab did not comment at all but did give a screw off sort of look momentarily. Then he Put his hands up in front of him him and began to work in VR...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 5:23 pm

On the way over Antonio listens to Ahab very intently while at the same time recording it for later review, both audio and video thanks to his cyberware.  None of which is apparent as he casually lounges in the back seat with his usual mildly amused expression.  Which conveniently keeps all three of the other passengers in his field of view, thanks in part to reflective surfaces.
 Fraggin slim on personal data but..  It's more than I had and all data is useful.  Just wanted more about the person, not his past.  How twitchy is this guy, what are his buttons.  Can't ask Ahab that though, not about an obvious chummer...    Antonio keeps his comments to himself as they go up to the doss, focusing on his environment and Sly's interesting behaviour towards Ahab.  
Finally, as Ahab settles into AR, he can't keep his passive expression, raising his left eyebrow at Sly in silent question.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Dusk in the upper MDC

Sly Pulls up on the Old Garage uptown he was given GPS coordinates too quite a few ticks later... He looks behind him in the rear view at Antonio Well according to tech support this is the place... The wise crack does not go unnoticed by Antonio but he does not react moreover it does not go unnoticed by Ahab either...

The Area is Probably the only UN-renovated area in uptown But the color pass for security was pretty low so no problem getting into the area as the team looks on from inside the sedan at the Gas station that looks like it had a major fire during the quake that hit NYC sometime ago For some reason the New MDC Corp council never touched this space and wont but its great for meeting though dilapidated there is no witnesses for blocks and blocks...

As Antonio looks around a devil rat scurries past the building Ahab steps out, and yawns stretching… Well let's get going shall we?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Antonio leans forward to clap Sly on the shoulder, with a little more force than normal but still friendly. Let's go meet this Digit, keep it chill and copacetic. Capisci ?
Stepping out of the car Antonio straightens his suit and adjusts his jacket from sitting so long. Allowing him to discretely check his weapons while scanning for any reaction to them. Sly. If you got anti-theft, I'd set it high.
Not actually waiting for the others Antonio strolls over to the gas station doors, slowly enough to give them plenty of time to catch up. And slow enough that anyone inside can get a real good look over them, and for him to play a quick game of 'find the camera's'. This should smooth some of the paranoia jitters a little. I hope. Smiling at the most likely camera locations he pulls on the door, half expecting it to be locked.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 6:45 pm

As The young Mafioso upstart runner looks with a skillful eye(no roll needed) he finds nothing... When he is satisfied looking to Ahab like where is your boy? he hears COMs start beeping!!!! On the teams personal COMs at that, no burners, and his eyes widen as Ahabs face turns pale something he could not see in Ahabs AR perhaps. Looking down at his own COM there is an emergency message light flashing.... on his COM... Actions?
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Ahab... Antonio growls as he snaps open the emergency message in an AR window. Keeping his hands empty while he quickly scans the message.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 7:10 pm

There is a vid message which says play me upon doing so Antonio is given a live feed of himself from what appears something like a Birds eye view its a scope feed complete with red dot that is When checked for on his chest its on Ahab's forehead and Sly's heart as well as the monks forehead no one moves but everybody can feel the tension building... Ahab Gulps knowing what exactly what Antonio is going to say.... "I'm on it!!! I'm on it!!!" Sly disagrees "YOU Don't seem like your on it... You got a dot too, wanna get rid of those for us... Tech support?"

Ahab Growls Antonio Control the newb so i can work i never let you down not gonna start now... k? we stay cool he's not a Killer!!! Right Digi your no murderer right lets talk come out and we can all make some cred man... There is a shot near Ahab's foot a rather large chunk of Asphalt leaping into the air and moving back a half meter or so.... Sly speaks to the Voice Umm? hey guy hey im just a wheel man you wanna take someone out go for that guy again never trusted him...!!! there is another zipping wining sound and thwop! another round hits the ground this time near Sly's feet but the red dots never leave there targets...

Tonio Shut him up i got this Ahab Screams in a pleading manner at his leader looking for an assist so he can work his own way...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Keeping a calm smile on his face Antonio gives Sly a killer's cold stare and says very softly in ice cold tones.    Shut up and don't move.    His empty hands away from from his body he looks up towards the cam responsible for the video feed.    Digit I presume.  Point made, let's dispense with the warning shots now.  My name is Antonio, an associate of Ahab's.  We come in peace with a business proposition for you.  If your not interested, fine just let us know and we will leave in peace.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm

rabbit Antonio antonio follows the rabbit with his team we talk digit is pleasent But Ahab is friend not how long has it been since Ahab checked on Digit friends call buddies Talk digit is not these things Do not lie Ahab... Ahab responds kinda of winiey in tone "Hey little pal its me i got you out of there i did not contact you because well you know why i was protecting you i knew you would manage right you managed right...?" Digit Snorts in the Comes Manage indeed Digit Was in city all alone big people big bills big problems and now now you contact digit as you need digit it seems Is this true too there is a ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz!!! sound a and a white painted Roto Drone with a mini gun basically mounted on it shows up from the left... Stops near Antonio and ask that he "Please PPPP follow I follow I am Rabbit"

The group falls into line behind Antonio and "Tigger Bring up rear" The orange and black stripped drone appears across the street and falls in line Also a mini gun mounted on it.... The Garage door opens and a ransacked shack is behind it but there is the minor prescience of power here and Digit The little Beardless Gnome in Armored little Coveralls and Goggles stands in their path hands on hips he says well come in dangerous here it is... Digit will protect you.. come come....
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Antonio takes note of the very hard to spot drone, very impressed with how hard it was to see.  The two armed drones don't come as much of a surprise to him but with the adrenaline rush from the warning shots is pushing at his self-control.  For almost two heartbeats he freezes at the sight of the drones, struggling with his reflexive impulses.  Cold reason wins and his affably smile returns and he nods politely towards 'rabbit'.  He locks gazes with Sly and Ahab, miming for them to keep their mouths shut; pinching the tips of his right index finger and thumb together in front of his lips then points to the monk  for example before following the drone.
On first sight of the gnome Antonio ignores the drones entirely to focus all his attention on Digit and his words...
 Gesù Cristo su un bastone salto! Paranoid non si avvicina nemmeno per coprire questo. Abbiamo appena potuto uccidere noi stessi fuori in primo luogo con questo equipaggio folle cazzo. Dio sta ridendo ora, figlio di puttana sadico.    translation:  Jesus Christ on a jumping stick!  Paranoid doesn't even begin to cover this one.  We just might kill ourselves off first with this fragging insane crew.  God is laughing now, sadistic fragger. 
 A deep breath and Antonio's smile widens as he nods his head at Digit.    Salutations Digit, a pleasure to meet in the flesh.  An impressive display of your capabilities for security.    Waving at the drones and holding up his comm.    How do you feel about breaching mobile security, and extraction.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next