Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:06 pm

Shawl decides to set up a meeting with the group to go over the plan of action for the upcoming run.

<<< To: Team

This is Shawl I'm texting all of you to set up a meeting for a last talk about our drive we are taking in a few days.

Here is the meeting location.
<<< Address (note same as the first meeting)>>>>>
<<<<<END OF MESSAGE>>>>>>>

Ok seems like we have a meeting set up I'll let the group know what my astral once over found. Shawl puts on a pot of soy cafe and waits for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Antonio gives Favio the full emotional package; friendly charm, contriteness, and honest sincerity. Even his eyes shine with emotion in drastic difference to moments before.    Il mio buon Apologie Favio. Il mio compagno ha avuto la sfortuna di essere presto. Non ho avuto il tempo di spiegare e sentiva la sua presenza al di fuori sarebbe più... scomodo per tutti. Egli è di nuovo a Manhattan e lui è un hacker. Perdona l'intrusione a favore di un possibile valore di conoscere un hacker per noleggio senza alcun altro legami locali o obblighi. Apologie's my good Favio.  My companion had the misfortune of being early.  I did not have the time to explain and felt his presence outside would be more.... uncomfortable for all involved.  He's new to Manhattan and he's a hacker.  Pardon the intrusion in favor of possible value of knowing another hacker for hire without any other local ties or obligations.
Turning to Ahab, Antonio shrugs and smiles.    Ahab, let me introduce Favio.  He is a good friend of mine but also a well respected part of my Uncles family.  As you heard, he wasn't prepared for your presence and I was expecting you right after this.  Il mio male.    My bad.
That done he claps his hands briskly and looks over to Favio. Down to biz, yes. The tabs paid up, just need to pick up and we are done. Yes?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:54 am

"Saluti Piacere di conoscerti Favio"(greetings nice to meet you Favio) Ahab says when he's introduced to the arms dealer. Favio starts to reply in Italian But Ahab holds up a hand to stop him "I a, I only know the one greeting so yeah English for me from here on in k" he smiles as if that's his apologie And Favio frowns not amused. Then looks back to Antonio "Yes yes to biz go ahead that table over there has what your looking for..." he says Motioning to one of the tables amidst the manikins...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Antonio relaxes a little with the focus back on biz, nodding in thanks before focusing on the table. The first thing he looks for is Ahab's predator and ammo, those he points out to Ahab. Ahab, come get your piece. Check it out carefully. Raising a hand apologetically to Favio. No offense but simple safety. 'know your gear'. With that he looks over his own ordnance and hopefully a suitably subtle carry case.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:24 pm

Without missing a beat Ahab hops too and takes a look at his order... After a moment he says "Well looks good to me sturdy and without putting my gun in cant say more..." He smiles at the uncomfortable look the guards get as he speaks of pulling his Heavy pistol Then mouths i would not dare to them which does not really put them at ease but no one is really on alert anyway... Favio speaks "Yes well look at your wares and i suppose be on your way there are duffel bags on the table as well please help yourself..."

About that time Shawls message pops up on the A.R. Ahab looks like he grabs the back of his head at the same time and then his eyes go big "Umm...?" He whispers to Antonio not speaking loudly he continues "You know I just got a buzz from Shawl you know anything bout him being back on the case with us?"

Perception check Antonio...

"Well i got what i need." Ahab continues and he starts loading the duffel bags eager to do his part without looking to eager...

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:47 pm

A cold flush washes over Antonio as he observes Ahab, while looking over his smg,  his earlier concerns dramatically jumping up in level.    Paranoia keeps ya runnin in these shadows.  Giving a soft chuckle at the double edged proverb.    What should I bet, undercover cop or coincidental similarities.  Should I do him now?  No, too much fallout here and now.  But Favio's already touched by this...  

Antonio stuffs the rest of the gear into a duffel and slings it over one shoulder.  Coming a bit closer to Favio's covered area and smiles again.    Uncle Tony's reluctantly hosting a bbq for his sister-in-law next weekend.  He'd appreciate everyone not directly related to his wife to come.  Mostly as a buffer but the spreads AA.  I got stuck helping with the invites so let me know sometime tomorrow.  Still not decided on what to do Antonio takes Ahab out the exact same route they had used to come in.  Once into the restaurant Antonio returns any accusing stares with his own unblinking chilled chrome gaze.
 I may have misspoken Ahab, but I could have sworn I said after the meet.  We are now very lucky to be breathing and free.  Look, I could drecking grind at this for a lot longer but I can't, I need to get this gear off the street and then I gotta make some calls and get Favio onto Uncle Tony's guest list or figure another angle.  Anyway I'll see you tomorrow for lunch, I found a lot of info for us to go over.    With that Antonio stares at Ahab and politely awaits his response before leaving.

Last edited by CrowDancing on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Ahab bites his lip he understands he missed a beat and Antonio obviously needed a silent man at his back or no man at all for that matter... "Hey man my bad k i just figured we got a chirp and these were your people, still an all knowledge is power, they don't need that knowledge your saying. And clearly don't want anyone having any power plus its just bad for biz Aye Captain Ill steer clear any mouthing from here on in promise... Hey..." As he says that last part he holds out a hand, a fist for Antonio to bump. The young mafioso assumed but he finished the thought with a nod as if to ask is this going to be a problem or we good senserity plastered on his grill...

Weather he "bumped" it or not he was gone in moments flat back to where ever the hell he goes Antonio Wondered....
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptySun May 11, 2014 8:15 am

Antonio 'bumps fists' with Ahab and gives a friendly smile as he nods while his cyber-eyes and ears record Ahab. Tomorrow then.

Not waiting any longer Antonio steps into the stream of people that constantly fill Manhattan at all times of the day, quickly loosing sight of Ahab. He goes several blocks before making some calls using a sub-vocal mic and AR. First he calls back Sergeant MaGee's message drop. Leaving a quick message and the audio/video files, after making damn sure none of it showed anything linked to Favio, biz, or himself. The message reading Need to know if this slot is badged up or not. I'll owe you, sooner the better. A. .

The next is a call to Uncle Tony. My respects Uncle, I would ask a favor. Favio's feeling lonely and left out again. I know, it's his fault but he's still very useful. I've invited him to the bbq, just please don't kick him out. He'll work as a natural barrier with the in-laws, trust me. In the mean-time, I think I spotted a cop across the street from his front just now, can you give Favio the warning. Thanks Uncle.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Times goes bye uneventfully, Until about four hours after the arms deal went down When people start getting called like Antonio gets a vid call from Sergeant Magee:

"Hey there buddy" Magee smiles like a cat got a fish from a bowl "Sooo making dangerous friends are we?" He lets the question get an answer before moving on (or no answer in which case he knows now...) "It seems your friend in the vid file was not only a Cop" He also lets that sit so he can see Antonio's reaction(you will need a composure test to show nothing) "Apparently he was big stuff in Seattle... Lets just say not so much anymore. See he was into some kind of deep cover and he went rouge some good cops lost there lives..." He does not seem fazed by any of this himself. Cops carry a special place that burns for cop killers even when its one of there own... He smiles almost as if its effecting him the opposite way for some reason Sergeant Magee seems gleeful. As if he knows more then He's letting on but he lets Antonio prod for himself for the info before he speaks again...

Another call goes out at the same time this one to Ahab on his way to the block his coffin motel is on further down town he had stopped for a stiff drink and a lot of time passed but he was almost home well if you could call a coffin home it was... It had been a while since he had a decent room with a decent bed Ahab was on the lamb for awhile before he got the big shot in NYC from Monty and Slick Tony he smiled everything was gonna work out find he'd not told the team he was a technomancer he did not lie took solace in that he just did not offer the info he wondered would they try to collect one of the bounty on his head if they knew he was or what he'd not been able to prevent... That thought process swooned in his head as he rounded the corner and as if to answer his COM Started buzzing frantically He stopped and thought about answering it but When he looked at the AR feed it was Ghostmaker all the convincing he needed. Taking his first real look around through the liqueur goggles he was sporting now. He notes two NYPD inc. cruisers outside the motel he moves slowly back around the corner to answer the call not wanting to draw unwanted attention... And he answered the still buzzing COM...

Ahab:
Ghostmaker sup buddy?

Ghostmaker:
Jesus pick up when i call i thought they got you!!!

Ahab:
Umm? Who and what?

Ghostmkaker:
Look remember when you left you said monitor the bounty info on your head see who's active on it right!?!

Ahab:
yeah? he says with an upward infliction starting to get worried

Ghostmaker:
Someone is trying to claim the bounty its all over a few private law enforcement boards to share intel and coordinate there efforts private servers... I have access through some people i know and you cant go home buddy...

Ahab starts to walk the other way back down the block and to the train station still swooning from the Alcohol but not stumbling... He asks...

Ahab:
Whos trying to claim the bounty...

Ghostmaker:
Idk there have been 32 views in the last 24hours that's all i can tell 4 replies checking... zzzz

There is a brief pause and sound as Ahab enters the subway waiting in the shallow of the stairwell to see if he was followed Ahab waits for the information...

Ghostmkaer:
Yeah first reply came in two hours ago from NYPD inc. there claiming the bounty and asking for intel from Seattle on the subject... then there are three others one from a corporation spamming about needing him for something I think you know what that is Omae and two bounty hunters one outfit is flying in from seattle and another is already in New york city proper the two go back in forth about claims and the corp outfit offers an even better bounty... for you of course they want you alive and That's all i got omae... ill do my best to help you get out of the city but you gotta go now...

Ahab:
absolutely not...!

Ghostmaker:
wait! what? your not going why...

Ahab:
Gave my word id do a job im the teach and they are counting on me I'm staying ill leave after the job is done I'm Sshadowrunner now and my word is all i got... if your gonna help i need a place to hide till the mission or meet tomorrow can you fix that up

The contact is silent for a while a long while then he speaks as if he saying good by to a friend

Ghostmaker:
i don't like it but you saved my life and my family's lives as a Cop ill get you what you need stay frosty till then chummer oh and remember your life is at stake so you may not like what I'm thinking but it will do the trick just stay out of site until i call and no subways k lata...zzz

and he disconnects

Ahab says "wait what?" and looks around spotting the subway cameras thankfully before they spotted him he hoped and he moved on up the stairs back into the open flagging a cab passing and disappearing into the night...

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:04 am

The perceptive young mobster catches a few key words in the rant of officer's call and managed somehow not to show any real emotion in his responses to the info dropped. "Bounty" stood out the most it seemed to ring clearer as he considered the mans gleeful attitude since the beginning of the call. Also the fact Ahab was in fact a cop at one time stood clear in view... Antonio would have to ask some questions though to confirm everything he was considering...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Keeping his face and voice neutral, Antonio merely nods at Magee. So, is it just you and some chummers, or the big old NYPD itself laying claim on his bounty? Blank that, null sheen for me either way. I could almost call that payment, but I won't. I scoped him cause he was hanging around a chummers and he rang my 'badge bell'. Considering the crowd he was with and what I overheard I would start checking the lower east side and get a tap on air transit cause he don't plan on being here longer than two days. If this pans, you owe me and if not, we're even. Antonio cuts the connection immediately before downing a large tumbler of synthetic rye. Fragging greasy drecking hoop jammer. He mutters as he pours another three fingers into the glass and downs that too. Frag me running. He gasps and slams the empty glass down, venting enough anger to keep his focus. Now I gotta fraggin find Ahab, confront him, confess and apologize, then figure out how to fragging clean it up. Frag! Need to change his appearance and is clothes....
Antonio glares at the bottle for a few more seconds before he gets up and puts it away then he sends a quick message to Ahab. Dreck comming Omaie. The bloody blue pack is sniffing for your bounty. Need meet at our first location, will bring something new to wear. If can't send co-ordinates and I'll come to you. Antonio first goes through his closet and quickly pulls out an old long coat and suit he hasn't worn in some time, having outgrown them when he started hitting the gym more regularly. Appraising them against his memory of Ahab he concludes the arms might be too long but otherwise, it should fit him well enough not to draw extra attention. These he throws into an attache case along with a pair of old loafers that he hopes will fit. That done he goes through all of one of his room-mates extensive grooming paraphanalia, the fun of living with two male actors/thieves, and makes sure he's got what he needs before rushing out of the door. Still not having a response back from Ahab he starts walking the few blocks he usually needs to go before any cab would willingly stop for a pick-up.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:26 am

As Ahab rides the Cab through out the MDC Proper having told the Cabbie that was not a drone to just drive wracking up the bill on the way he gets a buzz on his COM its Antonio "Hmm? Maybe he wants to talk about earlier sorta bury the hatchet or what ever wiz lets do it" he picks up "Hey chummer sup i wont lie im in the middle of..." Antonio cuts him off with his message "Whoa this city's info ring is pretty special how did you know about that so quick..." He then wonders to himself "is he trying to collect or help not sure but i cant take any chances" Then speaks to Antonio again "Ok omae meet this is your town meet you where you said... you can tell me how you know later..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 9:41 pm

We wait here.   Antonio instructs the withered old Ork cabbie calmly and starts scanning the sidewalk for Ahab. Externally looking only mildly impatient as he casually checks any vehicles pulling up to the curb near by. Internally Antonio is kicking himself and still frantically reworking the angles. Especially around the nasty reality of time, not enough to get a replacement..... He pauses for a second in his thinking to appreciate a beautiful blond in Vashion designed latex, then back to scanning and worrying. Ultimately, Antonio was embarrassed by how badly he fragged that up, like a clueless newb.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:19 am

"Ok Thanks" Ahab says to the Cabbie "Sure thing" The Cabbie responds then pulls off into the fast lane. He scans the field picking up anything out of place, as he was trained too. Then he moves to the window of the Establishment he was going to grace once again in the last two days he wondered was that safe. If that waiter was still in there he might recognize him and that would be bad... He stairs in the rain in the window of the place when he does not spot the young mobster, He does a second sweep of his surroundings...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:22 am

As Ahab turns to look back at the street Antonio rolls down the window and whistles sharp and loud, waiving him over. As soon as Ahab starts moving Antonio swings the cab door open and slides over for him. No time for mea culpa's, time for damage control. Antonio snaps as he does all this.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:00 pm

Pulling up his Coat collar he moves to enter the cab "Maya whats it now?" Ahab knew he was missing some serious info now and was quite concerned it was painted on his face... All over it...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:59 pm

The moment Ahab's in the cab Antonio raps the transparent divider and the cab starts pulling away. Three blocks straight turn left then another five blocks, under the light rail. He commands the cabbie before sitting back and looking directly at Ahab. Shaking his head slightly at Ahab's concerned expression. Not drecked out yet.
Speaking in a rapid monotone as he opens his bag, revealing the suit and clothes Antonio'd collected for Ahab. Strip. Need to ditch those clothes and get you a new style. Got a suit should fit and matching accessories. Change while we drive. Next stop's a stylist to change your looks and hair, everything. Then we can walk and talk. .
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:29 am

Ahab changes cloths in the back of the Taxi, the ironic nature of the situation not lost on him... A year ago he would of been the one giving the strip command and they would have been in Seattle but not now Now he was in a position he could not afford to argue... He wondered how long could he survive in the shadows he wondered would he make it through the night at all...?

After putting on the clothes They arrive at the destination the young mobster had specified. "This the place?" the cabbie asked over the intercom... Ahab looked around the out side of the cab through the window then looked to Antonio for his response to the Cabbies query...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Antonio stuffs all of Ahab's old clothes into the bag as fast as Ahab takes them off. As the cab pulls to a stop he closes up the bag. Ya, right on the chip chummer. Here, enjoy the tip. Antonio slots a credstick and pays the fair, then tucks that much again in paper between the ceiling and the divider. Antonio tosses Ahab a nice fedora then quickly climbs out with bag in hand. Should fit. Let's go. With that Antonio waits for Ahab to get out before striding across the parking lot to the salon. He carefully listens to the cab and watches it's reflection in all the glass waiting for it to get out of sight but when it finally does they are five strides away.

With a small sigh Antonio changes his whole demeanor, suddenly looking full of barely repressed rage and sorrow, and without changing stride barges through the door. Into the salon, right past the overly effeminate male elf preening at the register, and into the salon itself furiously checking every human woman in there and foully muttering about his cheating wife.
Quickly Antonio concludes she's not there and he storms back to the elf, snarling questions at him. You get any new customers today? Blond, human, 20's, rockets, my height, stretches her words right out? At the blank, startled expression on the elf's face Antonio grunts. Frag it, Frag this drecked marriage and Frag that cheating slitch! Turning Antonio storms back out the front door taking Ahab along with him, ranting about his ruined marriage the whole way.

The second the door fully closes behind them Antonio is again back to being calm and controlled. He pulls a white-noise generator out of his pocket and shows Ahab as he turns it on then tucks it back, chuckling at the expression on Ahab's face. Sorry, but I don't trust that driver or someone in that salon talking to us. Now, the cabbies info leads to a dead end. The salon will only remember me. The white-out is just overkill but I'm feelin paranoid today so fraggin humor me. And if your feeling it, maybe go wipe the salons camera feeds for the last few minutes. Antonio walks at a casual looking but rather brisk pace. Up a few blocks is a place that does fragging everything you could want in the way of head fashion. You need to change your appearance as much as possible, those clothes will only help so much. And once that's done I have some ideas to shake this off more long term.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Antonio paid the cabbie and Ahab got out checking out the new threads he was pleased obviously and the fit for all apparel was just right... following the young mobster into the hair salon Ahab seemed distracted and almost missed the show When Antonio then walked out and everyone was looking around for answers gazes falling on Ahab he simply shrugged like I Don't know and he followed Antonio out of the shop as he was about to ask what the hell was that Antonio beat him to the punch with an explanation however curt it was, it made sense sort of...

A suggestion from Antonio "Maybe go wipe the Salons camera feeds" got a quick response, Ahab's turn to cut off "Already took the precaution feeling kinda para myself Omae..." Antonio's next suggestions about changing appearances was the straw that broke the camels back for Ahab however, and he simply stated and asked "Listen i don't mind the white noise it's minutely irritating, But since we got it up you wanna tell me where you got wind of my bounty... Don't get me wrong Chummer I could use the hand and I'm not into Equine Dental so wont be looking this one in the mouth, but i gotta know Where did you get the skinny Did Ghost sell me out...?" He smirked and giggled a little "Nah he's a strait shooter and mostly operates out of Seattle Plus i saved his hoop and more nonono This is something else did you use your errhmm! Family connections to find out? Do you monitor police activity like how did you know at almost the same time I found out they were on me?"

There was a silent pause as his own words spelled it out he had been mentally speeding and now that he was slowing down it started to make sense But what kind of sense Antonio was a mobster that much had been clear from the first meeting He had to ask "Did... Did you sell me out bro...? Is that why your doing this" it made sense to the accused Ex-Detective from cyber crimes in Seattle but that was another life now he was a fugitive and this was starting to smell like set up...

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:54 am

Expecting and somewhat dreading those last questions Antonio sighs resignedly and responds in less curt tones. No, I didn't sell you out. Not directly at least. Running a hand through his hair he shrugs and continues. I don't really know you and this run is not usual in many ways. Then some of your behavior just screamed cop the other day. So I decided to do some checking just in case. Not wanting to ask my familia I asked a NYPD guy I know, dirty as all dreck. The moment he twigged to the bounty he went to his bosses and squealed, not even offering me a cut. At least he slipped up enough for me to scan that much and now here we are. I have to admit, if the run wasn't tomorrow or if he had offered me a cut of the bounty we just might not be having this chat. But we are, because I need you for this run and that hoop sniffer squeezed me out. Besides I think your can be more profitable to me free and breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:36 am

"You didn't directly sell me out? Really!?! Do you even find out why people have bounties on there head i was set up and im not a Cop anymore I'm a runner now... But you already no that..." Ahab thought for a sec "K I can call Ghost hmph! He said I should leave tonight but I'm gonna finish the Job, gave my word and ill see it through Plus I cant get out of the city proper with out help..." He looks up at Antonio from thinking aloud "That's you Mega Phone mouth Yeesh... you know, you'd think Mobsters would be a little more discrete When talking to police... I mean where I'm from you really gotta twist a Gangsters arm to get anything and even then... Geez Did the Detective give you any idea what the bounty was for? I mean i know but..." He thought about weather or not this was a productive way to continue then decided quickly "Never mind that ok fly boy we're a Motley crew for now... I gave my word to that kook in the trix to help Slick Tony and I'm gonna keep it after that you never see me again... Kapeesh(ouch bad Italian lol) Now... Lets go get that hair cut and die you spoke of so generously..." Ahab starts walking away definitively ending the conversation then stops after about three to four meters and turns back to say "Yeah Umm where, uh? where are we going now like which way" and he criss crosses his arms and points in opposite direction...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:12 am

Antonio can't help but laugh at Ahab's almost petulant reaction.  In no small part he is very pleased that neither Ahab or himself had to ventilate the other.  Considering that, the petulant attitude is more than acceptable.    Straight ahead.  Follow me my unhappy chummer.    Antonio catches up to Ahab and slaps him on the shoulder.    Let's get your looks changed and then we can work out the rest over a few drinks before we meet up with the others.  
After a few more steps Antonio speaks up again in calmly casual tones but with a rhythm that matches their somewhat fast pace.    And just for your edification, I don't give a rat's hoop why there's a bounty on your cranium and I fragging certainly don't care if you are guilty of anything or not.  I do care that one of my fragging contacts just burned me and that this run is starting to look like a FUBAR training course. Ya, there's a nice bar I know around the corner. Total cave, don't even think it's got cam's. Drinks are on my tab. With a sideways look that's physically the closest Antonio allows himself in an honest apology, considering how little he really does know about the man. Your hoops the one on the block so it's your call but I fragging need a beer or two if I have to keep up with the mia culpa dreck dance.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 pm

"Save the dreck and dance I hate Broadway let's move" After walking for a while The two runners pull up in a salon Ahab went in and Antonio hot footed it to the bar across the street for a cold one... When Ahab was done at the all nite salon he told the lady to charge it and gave her Antonio's COM number he'd picked it up on the way figured he would not mind seconds later Antonio got a thank you mail from the salon and a selfie of the stylist and Ahab The stylist would not have a copy when they checked later...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:33 pm

Antonio opens an AR window and scans the 'thank you' note sourly before deleting it. Already fragging billing it me. Frag me, Karma's a total slitch. Raising one finger to get the bartenders attention, he drains his first beer in two swallows. As soon as the sour faced bartender slowly trudges over Antonio orders another two shots of tequila and two beers then scans the bar as he waits for his drinks and the new Ahab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next