Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:40 pm

Antonio gives them three quick ticks before continueing to speak, clearly not thrilled with that call. Ahab. Upload this for future ref. When I say jamm everything, I mean abso-fragging-lutely every fragging thing. Not just some slot trying to listen in locally. That call should not have happened because no wireless transmission should have reached or left us. If you can't cover everything with what we got tell me, we'll prioritize.
Antonio claps Ahab's shoulder before including the other two in his apparent diatribe. Done is done, now we adapt. We are getting paid to arrange and handle a sale of magically active coke. Si-Low soured our original deal then flatlined, leaving us without a contact for this deal. Si-Low's uncle is Big League trouble and is a traditionalist, family first and vengeance being the fav's. Now this girl.... This girl is another factor and is linked to Si-Low's Father, I'm betting he's another hard case we don't want hunting us. What's his connection to Phat Lui, the uncle? I just wanted to pull more info out of her, not get threatened. We have another choice. One; We don't go to the meet, shadow the comm's database and dump it. Hoping it doesn't shoot is in the hoop. Two; We go and tell the truth and see where the chips fall. Expect to be shot. Three; We go and admit Si-Low's dead but spin it. Like, Si-Low's second shot him from behind and bolted. And finally option four; We go to the meet with a nice fabricated data package proving Si-Low's at some shadow clinic in a coma or some such dreck. We then try to find out if the father was involved in the double cross or if the uncle was as well as who to connect with to arrange the deal.
With a pause for a breath he looks at the two newbies in this group. Starting earning your cred, I need feedback; opinions, ideas, questions, all of it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Ahab frowns mumbling/whispering something about "like to see you do better." He starts fiddling with the COM in question switching to the Jammer, and fiddling with that, but after sometime he says "Well... I'm no hardware guy well not really but i know some stuff, but this seems to have some kind of direct connect to the other number... Not sure why but I think that it circumvented the Jammer, and now I'm thinking they used a sniffer program to do it maybe make sure its off next time i don't know"
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:58 am

Chiron laughs to himself *your all a hot mess ....She sounds lovely I am sure shell understand...Chiron smiles If we go in any fashion, there is always the chance of violence. If we don't go there is still that chance, no? Any option we take I would just confront this, not run.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:36 am

Ahab smirks, and cocks his head to the left "That is such a monk answer, if we go violence, if we don't go violence, yeah that about sums it up. Nice to know you got it all down there Robe And Sandals" with his witty remark probably not appreciated Ahab Goes back to fiddling with the COM, and the jammer trying really hard to figure out just how they got through to the signal with the jammer on... About one and a half minutes later a light starts beeping on the the COM and he exclaims "We got a problem! Well I think we do not sure yet... Seems like there was a digital Bio meter on this COM. For some reason it was hidden in another folder, so I don't believe Si Low would have known as well he was none to smart... Anyway I tried to deactivate it. Did not say anything cause it was still running the flat line and I thought well just deactivate it right...? Right, but when I did that well this alarm went off, and that's the current blinking light" he points to the blinking light on the COM to accent his point "Since I can't seem to turn it off nor do I have the tools to open it I say ditch it some where, wow did I mention its sending out GPS Coordinates in real time pretty nifty software if you ask me..." He looks around noticing no one else but him is enthused so he continues "Anyway I cant seem to shut the damn thing off, nor track the signal, but it damn sure is reaching out, my suggestion dump it and get the hell out of here, before its zeroed in on if not already done... Jammer might have brought us some time that's the best i could offer though..." he looks around for reactions finally settling his vision on Antonio, and not noticeably but nervously awaiting his Decision...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:31 am

Antonio stares at the blinking light for a second after, letting Ahab's words sink in then glances at the Monk. Brother, there's more shades of grey than you are aware of. Ahab, once clear, wipe any recordings of us in there. We are out of here, now. Antonio snags the offending comm and his e-paper and leaves the booth, making for the back exit from the bar. Expecting the others to be right behind him as he walks swiftly away.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:03 pm

"Restoring to factory defaults..." Ahab pipes up to Antonio's request for all data to be wiped, and he jumps out the booth, heading to the back also... Winking at the two would be holy men and nodding for them to follow...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Once outside Antonio sends the comm into the street with a little underhand toss then he starts walking briskly away. All the while keeping alert for any sign of danger. That called by the comm and that inherent in the sprawl.
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:41 pm

nice, we should have just shouted that we got it as we tossed it into the middle of the street. I suggest we stay close by and see who shows up. That is my opinion
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Ahab taps Antonio on the shoulder to halt him slightly and say "Hey yeah Tony..." When he pays attention Ahab continues looking around saying "Robe and slippers is right" he settles down his gaze on a building near by, but out of the way, and down the block that looks accessible. Then he points to the roof "There we could go there come'on" and he heads that way but keeps his pace slow and methodical as if taking a leisurely walk down the street, putting him in the lead of the fleeing runners new and old...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:18 pm

Antonio nods without looking, having already scoped the building, and adjusts his pace to trail Ahab. He starts checking for any gangers or locals, potential threats or tools.
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:48 am

Chiron shrugs and follows along.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:55 pm

The moments pass as the runners make there way to and in the building... Moving quickly up the stairs! A while later after Ahab starts to get bored, and begins tapping his finger on his knee and dancing through the Matirx, things start happening on the street...

Perception Check: for all looking on from the roof to where the COM was thrown... Note(you are at a minus two on the check for distance Unless you have something that lets you visually cross the distance with no problem like binoculars or a periscope or vision magnification Goggles/Glasses anything Minus 3 for the hearing perception k lata )
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:00 am

From two different directions on the same street Sedans pull up to the area in the road where the COM is and park in the middle of the street, blocking traffic the long way!!! Two four man teams of Asian decent with black suits and dark sun glasses pop out one set from each Vehicle, and start moving in formation each team seems to be carrying a sensor or following a signal or perhaps looking for Antonio and the team they look up and down all around their backs to each other, and out are their guns pistols mostly, and sub-machine guns can be seen flailing around slowly training every where. One of the men puts his hand up to his ear, and a women gets out of one of the black sedans her dress is short Asian pattern and cut, and shiny, also of a green hue... She puts her hand down into the car... As this is happening all around people are screaming and running away as fast as they can... Taking the hand of the young lady and stepping out of the sedan she had exited from was another Asian man. This one in a white suit with a rose pinned to his lapel(I think that's right Suspect ) Also waring dark sun glasses but not as agitated as the others. He moved calm and deliberate, he walked over to the area with the young lady in tow. Then one of the assumed team leaders runs up to him bows and points to the ground where Antonio had thrown the COM in the middle of the street... Something is said in Mandarin and the white suit points to the sedan opposite his. Then one of the four man teams brings out someone with a black bag over his head.. But his dress is that of a Yellow Dragon... He's put on his knees in the street before the area of the COM, and before the man in the White Suit, the woman with him stepping back a ways. There is some shouting from the lead man in black at the ganger... The pieces of the COM are recovered and the bag is removed from his head sure enough it is one of the YD's they had let loose back in the ally deal. He pleads with the lead man in black, but then looks beyond him at the man in white to intercede on his behalf... After a brief interrogation the man in white, and the young woman get back into there car walking pretty much on his knees the YD tries to follow pleading for mercy... Then the lead man in black nods his head to one of his subordinates who promptly runs up behind the kneeling YD and POP! splatters his brain matter for all too see... The rest of the black suited Chinese get back in their respective cars, and pull off but not before one goes digging in the skull of the YD removing something, and they all speed off before the Police arrive...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Antonio finds a good position to watch and as soon as the sedans swarm in Antonio starts recording both sight and sound. Even with not understanding a word of what's being said he has a pretty good idea of the story playing out below. The only real puzzler for Antonio is the goon digging around in the dead gangers head. Bullet? Headware? Hiding tracks either way.......... Bullet, gun's traceable somehow. Headware, data of some kind.... Frag me that's not a joy thought. What if that slot recorded our dust-up? Frag me sideways.
Once the mob has moved off Antonio ends the recordings and looks at the others. We need to move. With that he's up and making his way down the building. Wanting to put at least a few blocks between them and the cop fest about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Monk71121
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:32 am

Chiron follows antonio's lead.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:27 pm

As the team hits the pavement at the bottom of the building, and starts moving out in a pattern that made no one look up at that unit of people, but in a leisurely I might not even know the guy next to or behind me type of walk, Police car sirens, and drone noise fills the air, and streets!!! Screeching, screaming down the street from various points of entry to the sector!!! None even noticing the runners... At some point during this time the Killer Priest backs off slowly and disappears without a word... Soon after a block and a half or so Ahab notices the man is gone, and moves up too Antonio saying "Umm? One of the true believers has apparently lost the faith, or at least faith in our situation..." He looks behind him around the area slightly then back at Antonio with a shrug as if to say "What the hell! huh?" What he really meant was "What are we gonna do now...?" He let the expression fade as he looked behind him at Chiron smiling at him to keep the monk at ease. A feat not hard for the priest was not very responsive to outside stimulus... A defeated smirk on his face now as he looked back at the young Mafioso... Having given him time to consider the news he gave him, he then added a thumbs up nodding the Monks way to indicate "At least he's still here right?" Silently... Afterward he beat his chest with one hand once "Thump!" And allowed his hands to spread palms out slowly into this next, and last shrug. Antonio understood that last gesture, and it put him a little more at ease. Ahab was saying "You still got me, and he was not going anywhere... He fell back to allow Antonio time to think and direct their pace, and course... Moving too the Monk Chiron who had just joined their team, and knew very little of what was actually happening... Also he was not on the recording so who's to say if he would stick around or not...

Clapping the Monk on the shoulder he said in a fun loving friendly voice "So Chiron San is that it?" he asked referring to the Japanese San title he had added to the Monks name in jest as the monk was not Japanese in body or spirit... "Hey did they teach you how to see the past, and present in Tibet" Chiron had never learned from anyone in Tibet, moreover he had never been to Tibet for that matter, as was obvious from the sheet Ahab had scanned on him... But it was an ice breaker, a joke, and a distraction for the moment... Chiron Thought of how to best answer this query, and maybe how to see what he was being distracted from... He needed to understand these two or so men if he was going to work as a team with them, so he played along... "Perhaps I should jest as well" he thought...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Antonio gives Ahab a brief flash of a smile at his silent gesture but keeps walking at the same pace.  As Ahab backs off Antonio struggles to maintain his focus and keeps his eyes constantly scanning the real and AR worlds.  Even so his mental ranting slips out as faint mutterings for half a block.    ...... Madre culo merda timido eretico l'escrezione di un depravato cristo.....   Dio maledetto fottuto cazzo mangiare slant eyed bitch ha appena andare prima testamento su tutto.....  Muto impegniamo frag-dado in una fedora e la sua puntiamo fessura sorriso può andare roba che mostrano e danza merda backup il suo asino......  While muttering a long litany of profanity at everything and everyone his brain keeps churning, trying to find the angles they need to keep running.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:32 pm

As the runners move Down the less then busy afternoon street(i think its afternoon) they realize that they are completely in the open for the Cops for the Chinese mobsters looking for them or for the Bounty Hunters hunting Ahab (which really no one knew accept for Ahab) each of the vulnerable runners gets a buzz on their COM From an Unknown Contact with no address or connect number...

Hello gentlemen!!! This is as you no doubt all ready know "Monty" I have some idea's id like to run by you, but I understand your in a pickle of a spot, please make a left on the next block, and then continue three lights before making a right, then three blocks, and take the third ally on the left... There will be a car and driver there to bring you to me where we can discuss this matter more clearly its all been arranged you see... Well I look forward to seeing you again tah!

End message

The runners look to each other as to say what the frag is going on... But each of them knows that staying on the street right now is suicide... And Monty for all his creepiness was offering them an out...
Ahab was first to say "Lets get out of here, the turn is up here" looking at the monk then to Antonio for confirmation before making the actual move...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Anybody else hate how he knows exactly where we are? Antonio doesn't say anything, simply follows the directions and taking a firmer grip on his bag of guns.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:10 am

Ahab responds to Antonio's query about Monty, as Chiron has not the foggiest idea of what he speaks. the monk assuming for the most part he was speaking of the intermediary who had scouted them for Slick Tony back in the meat packing district... The Elf who had just contacted them all, it did seem strange to the monk runner, but as always he gave it little consideration aloud at least... "Annoys the Crap out of me really, but then again he is useful. Let's get while the gettings good..." Ahab agreed, and suggested in one breath... The runners make they're way with Police presence ever increasing Some how they never caught site of the runners as they made there way through Monty's instructions. It was hard to for the police to even notice the group as they would always turn at just the right time or pass them in the opposite direction, the runners backs to them the whole time as they made there trek... At one point Ahab jumps "Gigabytes!!!" Then he starts walking really fast as the team was slowing down trying to remember the exact rout. With Antonio calculating angles, and the drinks... He found it hard at this time to go through Monty's specific plan. Ahab seem to know just where to go "Funny" the young mafioso thought... He had drank as much almost as Antonio, and he moved ahead of them now as if being lead one had to wonder what was it the tech was seeing that they were not. Or maybe he just had a good memory... Maybe...

Ahab in the lead by far! The team made it too the street where they had been given instructions to make it too... When he reached the Ally Ahab did not even look to see if the others where with him... He made the turn! Antonio gritting his teeth as it happened because if his teammate was being lead then that could be a trap!!! Quickly looking to the Left and right back, and fourth Antonio had to decide to either follow him or make communication via Sub-vocal microphone "What the hell is going on with him!!!" he thought as he made his Alcohol induced calculations Chiron walked right by him...! The Monk turning the corner as he assumed this was where they were headed... The caution of the young Mafioso did not bleed into his new teammate as he had not drank as much, and was mostly detached from outside stimulus... So he likely just walked into the same trap disappearing from view...

Antonio was moving fast now! One hand on one of the many Guns he carried with him, it was his personal firearm... The others he had picked from the dead Go-gangers he and the team had dispatched, these guns were all in his sack, that occupied his Left arm the weight of the guns was not much for the Young Cyber Enhanced Mafioso, but still walking with The sack for as long as he was would be cumbersome and awkward. As he turned the Corner with his head alone, his body leaning against the side of the wall skew and protected from incoming fire, he quickly pulled his head back having taken a shot of the scene with his Cyber eyes for quick review... The digital image was dark for the most part his Low-light vision systems had kicked in to light it up a little though mostly. Ahab had his hands on his knees and was breathing heavy it seemed, Chiron stood beside the Car that was parked in the back, a black Sedan just as the eccentric and an loony Elf had promised, All doors appeared to be closed he wondered "where was the driver?" he then decided it was safe enough, and moved in to the ally walking as smooth as he always had as if he was not worried at all, but checking his back one more time... Just in case... He started to ask Ahab "What the hell was that?" he was Cut short by the rear passenger door auto opening! Once again it seemed someone knew there whereabouts and positioning!!! All Antonio could do was drop his shoulders, and head... He waved everyone in hoping to all the spirits(he could not see to save his life so he hoped Chiron was keeping an eye out for any that might be around, as the Monk was their only magical defense) that it was the driver that had opened the door...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:29 am

Momentarily defeated Antonio shrugs but gives Ahab a good look over again before he slides into the back. The only two things to make this fragging creepier would be a bottle of scotch and a few detox tabs just waiting for me. Or a hot babe mage offering her services.... Tucking the bag under the seat and his legs, using this to cover slipping his Walther (hold-out) into the palm of his left hand, before finally looking over the interior of the car.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:58 am

"Well I don't know anyone except you guys, and barley that..." Ahab commented to the team indicating he knew of no such female mage... Now he just sat back an looked out the window watching the city go bye... The Monk also was looking out of the window on the other side Antonio watched them both just encase... How could they be so nonchalant about this whole situation, and why was he so uptight... They had been thrown a bone once again, one too many, if you asked Antonio... They were all being lead but down what path, he had to ask himself... As he watched the others and contemplated the angles time slipped on bye, and he found the Sedan pulling up to a building in a sweet smooth halt no screeching... The door popped open near the side walk Chiron's side of the car, and the monk looked to the others before getting out, but did do as much when they waved him on. Satisfied no one shot at the monk Ahab was next followed by Antonio... The Orc door man at the building in front of them seemed to stare intently at the runners, grinning eerily at the team... It visibly made the runners uncomfortable. Ahab popped Antonio in the chest with the back of his hand softly tapping the young Mafioso's shirt covered pecks "I got this kid" he said before moving forward... "Hey chummer were looking for..." The Orc opened the door saying "I Know who yous are mister Ahab please come in, Oh and I'm not your chum, I work for the man just like yous. Scan? Now please come in. The elevator will take yous to the 56th floor he's waiting for yous there... Welcome to the financial district enjoy yous stay..."
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:27 am

Looking the situation over Antonio holsters the walther before getting out, taking his bag in his right hand and following Ahab's oddly animated lead, [/color=green] Slot me omai, I was being sarcastic. I'm gonna hafta get a sign for you or somthin ? [/color] Having said that Antonio activates the 'record' function of both his eyes and ears, feeling somewhat paranoid and depressingly...... much more sober. Amazing how fast fear burns off booze. Dreck, now I want another beer.
As the doorman yaps on with directions and attitude Antonio's attention focuses on the comment about employment and his curiosity almost pulls him to a stop, almost. Instead Antonio just walks by as casually with a jaunty tip of his hand in response to the doorman. Ringrazio ancora una volta, si cicciobomba. Grazie.
Making like a tourist, Antonio rubber necks the whole way to the elevators. Recording it all for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:34 am

The burly Orc doorman nods too Antonio rolling his eyes at the lack of understandable language... then closes the door behind him as he was last man in As the small team enters the lobby Those with electronic Sense enhancers in anyway shape or form have their devices high jacked as an in coming transmission takes over you hear the voice of the Johnson(who seems like so much more) who hired you... Monty speaks to you...

Voice Message: Hello my intrepid hand picked Adventure/fortune seeking team i am on the 56th floor as you no doubt know please follow the prompts in your AR View Thank you so very much see you soon Tah!

Ahab was first to respond looking at Antonio Saying "Ok if he did not creep me out before now he's really working it, I mean Adventurers?" And he moved to the elevator the prompt of red arrows were showing the team blinking often on and off, and making an insufferable ding ding ding...

The ride up was not so long, But the trapped feeling did arise in the team from time to time upon the door opening the runners were greeted by a gigantic room which seem to take up the whole floor with massive windows and single desk and a rather comfortable look chair behind it which was facing the window and the fantastic view of MDC proper the ceiling was rather high and the walls decorated in rather expensive looking elven Art work... it was not well lit other then the areas with where the art was perched or the area of walls that were carved...

Next to the big chair stood the lone body guard but you have the feeling you are being watched some how... A voice presumably from the chair speaks to you in a Melodic manner "thank you for coming gentlemen please come forward we're all friends here are we not...?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Antonio takes the time to scope out the joint, hoping to spot at least some of the cam's watching them.    It's a fragging stage set!  This guy should been in fraggen the fraggen theatre.  The lights dim, the scene is set, and cue the opening line......... heh.  A sarcastic smile forms at Monty calling them friends and Antonio strides calmly up to the desk and Monty.  Perhaps it's the booze in his system, or the lack of it, or just his own perverse sense of humour but Antonio suddenly decides to 'go with the show' and starts speaking in a slow, calm voice pitched to carry clearly for the small audience. Even adding some polite Italian body-language as punctuation.    Friendship is irrelevant Mr. Johnson. This is biz, not social.  I admit I'm fond of the congenial approach to biz but please, don't insult us or demean yourself with such entreatments to an irrelevant emotional bias such as friendship.  Now, as our biz is starting to look as wrinkled as Ahab's shirt.  I humbly await your enlightenment.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next