Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:03 am

Fabio looks perterbed "so if its urban patterns your looking for i know a guy if u want tech sneak gonna take while..."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Antonio:
Favio Spends some time counting and looking around the old fashion type. He smiles as he spits the number and then receives the sum and clicks the off switch but not before giving a time and place “ill be out back of JOE’s Delitescent W.121st.  Be there at 9:45pm sharp ask for me at the counter I’ll have your gear. And hey kid tell your uncle Favio said hey” Transmission terminated at the source…

Shawl:
There’s a big buzz on the net seems the Draco foundation has entered the race Dhunklzon’s will started offering a hefty sum of cred and other sums to whoever could mix the tech world and magic world successfully so far no one has been able to bridge the gap but the Foundation also revealed that billions will be spent and jobs created within the community and that it will be a joint venture with working closely with T99 Magical research corp.

Shooter: Shooter listens to the current noise surrounding him while he moves to his wheels through the Coffin Motel He misses the sounds of the forest the birds in his mind is replaced with a scream from a woman on his floor matter fact the next door the scream is in Spanish something like "MOTHER OF GOD!!!" Wow even in the morning they get it in here you think...

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:58 pm

Shawl is happy to hear that metal and magic is trying to meet in a good way but he sure is not going to stand in line to be a test subject, alot of the test subjects for corps have a more risky job then shadowrunners.

With his itch scratched for the time being Shawl goes back to watching Triad video's for the rest of the day. Not wanting to do too much straining activities until the run. He will have to summon a spirit before the meeting that is the only thing on his to do list for the run.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 6:03 am

Antonio sits quietly for several seconds after Fabio disconnects, enjoying his cappuccino, then he sends Sharp a text message. Globetrotter Camo jumpsuit. Can have it by tomorrow evening. Actual sneak suit would take a few days to arrange an appointment and then have made. Your call.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:59 pm

With the shopping done for the day, Antonio enlarges one of the search windows and starts any actual images or 3d models of that area, expanding his search past the more common social media and mapping formats, also checking any type of photo and video blog with any relation to that entire neighborhood.  Planning to do finer filters on the results later tonight.  
With the search started he sends it to run in the background and enlarges the another search window, already looking for any news relating to any large scale disappearance or theft of note in the last 4 months.  Into this search he adds a sub-search of any increased rate of violent crime with relation to gangs and organized crime, again planning on doing a more refined filtering later.
Antonio sends that search into the background as well before opening a file window and enlarging yet one more search window.  In the file window he pulls the face shots of his fellow runners and slots each of them into the parameters for a search program for one of the most open ended search he can think of.  Looking for any images that match their's on the public net. Not even setting a time-limit only a few alarms if and when it finds anything reasonable. With a shrug Antonio ignores the brief twinge of conscience for checking out his fellow runners.  It's a cold hard world and it ain't easy livin on trust.  
Finally with a long sigh he downs his coffee before enlarging the last search window.  Into this he creates a search focusing on the shadow and criminal grapevines, for anything related to Slick Tony in the last six months.  This one making him more nervous than any of the others, simply because Antonio was confident Tony or his crew would notice the probe.  Hoping they don't think much of it other than familial interest.

Another thought strikes Antonio just as he's about to pull off the AR gloves.  Re-seating them he makes a quick vid message.    I pick up our gear tomorrow, recommend meeting up tomorrow morning, have breakfast, discuss ideas for making this more survivable for all of us.  Maybe even doing some kind of recon.  So long as I pick up our gear on time.  Call me whenever, If I don't answer I'll get the message pretty quick.

Last edited by CrowDancing on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:41 am

Near the end of the day Shawl decides he should take an astral tour of the meeting area just to get a little bit of a feel for the location. Sitting down in a chair Shawl exits his body then makes his way to the location. As Shawl gets to the neighborhood he slows down to a walking speed. First Shawl takes a look at the exact location of the meeting doing his best to keep an eye out for anything on the astral, so long as nothing on the astral seems to be guarding the neighborhood or the meeting location Shawl moves forward with his search. With the look over of the meeting's location Shawl is looking for windows or doors that over look or could open up too the ally the meeting is to take place at. If Shawl spots any window or door leading to the meeting's ally way Shawl will pop in and see where they lead too.

ROLLS
Perception (Visual) 1(3) + INT 4 = 5(7)
1 hits

If needed
Assensing 1 INT 4 = 5
5 hits of all 5's
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Shawl results:
Time passed quickly on the astral... Or slowly the concept of time was some what blurred as was the real world here. and as he approached the area The corridors leading to the OZ were dark scary and devoid of life save for some scavengers and creepy crwalies... Who's Auras were quite clear to the Mage... But it was other wise unspectacular rather dreary...

Antonio:
Message from: AHab
Decoding message ... processing ... Warning unknown origins!!!

The address of the sender could not be identified... do you wish to continue Y/N...

Y

processing...

Voice Message: This is Ahab message received Aye ill be there see you then... And Thanks for the gear!

Message ends would you like to delete or save D/S

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Antonio reads Ahab's post, smiling at the exuberance Ahab seemed to put into simple text, then wipes it and his outgoing message from his comm. With a flick he closes up his AR, tucking his gloves away and puts his dishes in the cleaner. Then spends a full minute debating something stronger, and for once wins. Antonio turns away from the bar and back towards the living room while pulling his AR gloves back on and types out a quick couple of messages to two select people.

Antonio starts with his crooked blue officer, Ocifer. Old and corrupt, Oficer has spent much of his career getting busted down from and then being promoted back to sergeant. Making and spending small fortunes in the process, being at another low at the moment.
<<<<<< To: Officer Jones
Message Begins: Ocifer, 17:39 Daft Marry's. On me.
End Message>>>>>>

Next is another of NYPD's 'best'; Sergeant MaGee. Whose spent too much time working vice he's become as corrupt as his targets, although a dreck of a lot more subtle. This one is much different, having to drop the message into a drop-box for MaGee to check later.
<<<<<< To: Sergeant MaGee
Message Begins: Have some questions you might be able to answer for me. Call before 17:00 or after 19:00 and meet up.
End Message>>>>>>

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 am

Antonio:
Message Begins:

ill be there just don't be late my shift starts an hour or so after we meet and bring your wallet im thirsty...

Message Ends...

Time passes uneventful while Antonio does his thing some of his searches actually bare fruit first "A private flight leaving Brazil never made it to New York or at least none of the air ports in New York... The plain belonged Ricardo Santiago a known drug lord who's family recently branched out on its own. My some sources say Air traffic was advised the plain would be landing in JFK within the hour about 8pm two weeks ago but then just disappeared from radar! Authorities are baffled...(there is your things gone missing and since you rolled well i stuck in the gang crime family stuff you need. good job crow) in other news Authorities in Seattle claim a crooked Cop who was about to go down disappeared the officer in question one Leroy Biggs is now wanted for questioning linked to a cyber crime that cost the police their investigation into a technomancer ring, and some detectives their lives. there is a picture of the officer in question, strangely enough he looks a lot like Ahab...! Around 17:00 hours(i don't know what time that is but what ev...) give or take a minute, His COM starts buzzing then ringing then buzzing and ringing... As he checks the identity of the sender He notes its the call from the Serge he thinks for a moment on how best to answer this call as the Vice Cop is always in a bad mood he then hits the AR Button that connects the two and speaks

"Hey officer Magee thanks for taking time out of your day" The Cop grunts "Can it grease ball!" He lets the insult sit for a moment then continues... "I'm on duty but I got a free moment lucky you! what do you want!?!" Antonio notes that Magee is his usual chipper self...

Shawl:
With his recon done Shawl focuses on returning home... But just as he's about to leave, He gets and eerie feeling As though something is tuned in to his astral mission while he sees no aura present he cant shake the feeling he's being watched... But! By what or whom?

Shooter:
stands outside the door of the Hotel room with the confrontation in it the dirty hallway stinks you'd figure they would clean it in the interest of gaining new clientele you'd also think someone would have called the police as loud as the situation is... But as he remembers the proprietor of the establishment(a smelly lazy Ork) He realizes this is about as good as its going to get... As he takes his time to consider helping or not the stairwell door opens... A shadowy figure emerges from the north stairs hmmm? Shooter thinks should i go to the east stairs or just keep it moving either way i don't want to be standing outside someones door listening to the like some kinda Audio peeping tom...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:13 am

Antonio ignores Magee's painfully predictable insults and focuses on business. Thanks for the time. We are looking for information. What do you know about the Yellow Dragons. We'd also like to know anything you got on a slag named Monty, really flashy 'Trix image, from what I'm told, including rumors. Antonio had deliberately stressed the we, knowing full well that Magee also know Antonio did independent 'work' for his Uncle. Hoping Magee comes to the conclusion that the 'we' was the Mafia and would deter him talking with others about this request. So, usual rates or do we negotiate again? Antonio gives Magee a predatory smile at the thought of cutting their 'usual' prices down even more.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:05 am

"I'll have my usual for what i know, if i gotta check into it that's times two... And you know it, don't be cute kid" He waits with a mildly annoyed look on his face for Antonio To forward to his account his fee adding that "i know stuff bout the YD's There a bunch of foot soldiers for a tong named Fat Looey(sorry forgot how to spell that lol) funny never knew Tony would do biz with a bunch of chopsticks like them. hmph! must be getting dumb in his old age" He lets that sit and then looks at his account which by now should have something in it. But he throws in "Bad news that Tong old guy very strict rides around with body Guards like he's freaking Dunklezahn or something... I mean one time we had a witness says he gave a killing order scumbag worked for him. You know right before trial Poor saps whole family went missing, found them dead on a beach in china weeks later, witness disappeared too. So you steer clear o' him... That's what it is to get in bed with these guys they ain't made men but there backed by financed and handle this guys dirty work... I mean he's at least as strong as your uncle pound for pound. Also there in a turf war with some wiz gang funny thing is wiz gang cant get the upper hand for some reason or another. I forget there names maybe you can jog my memory" and he waits for a moment again after his bank account lights up with another transaction he miraculously remembers "Iron Tigers." he thinks for a minute then starts a new with "Never herd of a Fancy Monty in the Trix. Whats his angle? Maybe I can get something on him from one of the other departments, sounds familiar but i don't know, and since i don't know that's research time, and effort maybe a few favors so pay up..."

Finally he settles on the whole picture which he is not really sure of "Look I don't know what you and your uncle would want with the YD's but the whole thing is starting to sound bad to me these maybe low level but it only takes a spark to light a fire Get me ill contact you tomorrow with what i got on this Monty in the trix of yours" he checks his account smiles and disconnects...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 8:08 pm

>>>>>>Antonio's doss<<<<<<
Antonio sighs as he thinks of his rapidly depleting accounts, checks the time and curses.  With a flick of one hand he shuts down the AR feeds then strips the gloves off as he rushes, not even slowing down he grabs his coat of the old iron coat-stand and slams the door behind him.  Moving at a fast walk he slips into his coat and heads down the block, not bothering with a cab.  Daft Mary's only being a fifteen minute walk at Antonio's normal pace.  The whole time thinking furiously about what Magee had told him.    Expected Fat Louie but be the big threat, body guards are a different story.  And enough mojo to stump a whiz gang?  Need to find out more about that.  Dreck, this is already burning into my own accounts....    Antonio spends the rest of the walk debating how much more he's willing to spend on intel.  As he turns the final corner and sees Daft Mary's battered fronting he shrugs the worry away, part of his mind working the angles of what he's learn to make some profit out of the info, now focused on the upcoming meet.

>>>>>>Daft Mary's<<<<<<
Ten minutes to spare Antonio settles into a back booth with a cold beer in hand.  With a smile he waives off several of the bar-flies and enjoys his beer while waiting on Oficer.  As usual for Daft Mary's at any time of the day it was half full, or half empty.  
The whole place was done with scientific precision; guaranteed to drive any sober person insane or to drinking.  The furniture, fixtures, even the ceiling and walls were deliberately shaped to have curves, bulges, deformations that were so slight that you couldn't quite register what was wrong.  Even the six pool tables, scattered across the dance floor, and their cue's looked 'off' but that was more due to the fact they were the straightest things in the entire bar.  Currently the patrons consisted of thirty or so young gangers and grungers tooling away another day and hustling pool.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Once Shawl gets a look at where the meeting is going to take place at astrally he was about to speed back home but decides he should look at what the buildings surrounding the alley have inside them.

Shawl looks into each building that surrounds the alley trying his best from astral to get an idea what each building is. (ie store, appartment etc.)

Once his look at the buildings has been completed to Shawl's satisfaction, he heads back to his home to sit back and surf the matrix until his stomach demands food.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:26 am

Shawl: Gets the eerie feeling he's being watched again after checking out the buildings but cant quite pick out why he searches deeper and finds that the buildings are all empty at the time but some could be thriving buisinesses for all he knows most look abandon and one is apartments over a deli the last thriving propriortery on the block...

Antonio (daft Mary's) : after about five minutes of drinking and waving... Officer Jones enters the bar skipping past the pool area to the already noticed Antonio his payday awaiting him in the back. As he nears Antonio he waves a bar maid in "beer me and three chasers please" he calls condisendingly "sure" the Elf bar maid grunts uncharacteristicaly... he slides in accross from Antonio "Well well my favorite benifactor" He smiles sarcasticaly "So why do I have this pleasure...?" He let his fake words set in for a moment then smiled "What can i do you for?"
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:27 pm

The moment Antonio spots Ocifer his business mask settles in place, pleasant relaxed smile with slow and casual movements. As the officer makes his way over and sits down Antonio pulls out his white-noise generator and activates it, also activating the smart jammer in his pocket.
His only reaction to Ocifer's first question, a very inappropriate one, was to raise his eyebrows a small amount. Although not truly offended Antonio can't let that one slide without comment. That is an expensive question, one that would outweigh what I'm looking for. You better have some cred before asking that again. Antonio looks directly into Officer Jones eyes, his own being dangerously cold and calculating, for three heartbeats before he sits back and has a drink of his beer. His eyes once again looking mild and friendly, matching his relaxed face. I am interested a few things, I've cred for it. Or, if your curiosity is greater than your greed, we can trade instead. I want to know about the Yellow Dragons, their boss Phat Louie or whatever. I want to know about the Iron Tigers and their relations with the Yellow Dragons. I also want to know if anything big has been nipped lately in the shadows somewhere.
Antonio leans back and finishes his beer as the waitress brings Officer Jones his order. Antonio let's her know it's his tab and orders another round for himself and Jones. Once she's left he continues. Start with whatever you can think of first.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:58 pm

With the strange feeling something has some form of eyes watching him, Shawl decides not to take a straight path back to his house. When Shawl has finished with his search of the area he starts to zig and zag from one near by town to the next after 30 minutes of zigging and zagging he hopes the increased speed of astral space has lost anyone or anything that might be tailing him. Once Shawl's attempt to lose what might be fallowing him he darts back to his house after one last trip over seas to the island of England. Once back at his pad he first does a look around to see if any astral spirit is there, then he jumps back into his meat shell to wait and see what the rest of the team has when then meet up next.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:13 am

Antonio: Ocifer turned up his nose at the mention of him being the one asking expensive questions at first he thought he must have been miss understood. Then he figured The kid was being smart either way he hoped he brought his wallet because he was the one asking expensive questions really not the officer...

"Well now" he said "Been looking at the news feeds have ya...?" asked the officer then he remembered the kid was clocking his own bill and decided to take a few swigs of his drink plus drop one of the shoots and think about the first one... "Let's see from what iv been knowing the biker gang the yellow dragons have been in a china town and beyond turf war, with another gang called the Iron tigers wiz gang the lot of them but you know that don't ya... The dragons have not quite been getting the backing they would expect from the patron of the gang Louie lets them hash out there own laundry as long as they run his bizz tight like, and make the payments is the word, and as long as the tigers Don't tread on Louie's turf there in the clear for there little war who knows soon they might be working for him instead of the dragons" He eyes Antonio for reactions to his info and then looks over his drinks dropping another shot and downing the beer...

Calling for another beer Ocifer gives another curious eye as if he's wondering or putting pieces together in his head... He considers what he's about to say about "Phat Louie is another story and his name is deceiving, He has no real weight on him ya see, and he is very old... Word is he's also real old fashion I could like a guy like that ya know. They say he had a fungshui or what ever master fix up all his businesses... All of them... Weird I know but it cost him a small fortune... If your thinking o' taking on that one you'll have to get yer Mafia mojo up kid his body guards are Elite, Grade A, and not to be trifled with..."

"Ok well that should bring us around to the Iron Tiggers upstart gang all china town street kids no real backer upstarts one might call them here's the thing magic being rare and all even today they still managed to to have all magical members and that's with no backing hate to think what they might be into should they get a little cred behind them and speaking of putting cred behind someone that's all id be knowing about what yer askin time to pay the piper kid iv got me shift soon don't ya know..."

Shawl: shawl dips and dodges in and out of various astral zones almost once landing himself in toxic dumping ground and trying to loose what ever made him feel as though he was being watched when he could see no real presence around him what ever it was, was either not there or so strong it could hide it self from him but as he entered his body he realized he couldn't tell...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:49 am

Antonio nods slightly as Ocifer talks and drinks.  Raising a hand to order another round of shots and beer while Ocifer finishes his beer.  Hidden behind a bland poker face Antonio absorbs the information into everything else he'd already learned... and doesn't like how it all looks.  When Ocificer finally finishes Antonio gives him a sour smile and slides a credstick across the table.    Can't say much of that was new but it does fill in some of the holes, thanks Ocifer.  That should keep you from drying out and cause I like you I'll even give up some info.  You know Hearty Arty's dinner?  Rumour has it he was double dealing with us and the Vory.  Anyway, he 'disappeared' a couple days ago.    With that Antonio finishes his own beer gives Ocifer another smile before leaving.  Feeling a need for some time to consider everything he'd learned today before meeting up with the others.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Shawl feels what ever it was that was fallowing is not on his tail so he heads back home to rest up before the group decides to meet up one last time before they hit the ally which on the surface looks like it is a milk run. Thing is when it looks like a mike run and you don't keep your wits about you, your body ends up being examined on a cold slab in the morg. Best prepare for this run to go south at any moment. Shawl lights a smoke and surfs news feeds.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:07 am

Lost in thought but not in place or time, Antonio wanders the streets of Manhattan while he considers what he's learned just learned and trying to tease out both the dangers and the angles around them. After a while he finally admits to himself the very lethal level of risk involved both in the short term and in the long term. And for all the dangers he also finds a few angles, strategies that will work.
Unerringly at 21:42 Antonio finds himself standing out front of JOE's Deli. Pausing only to casually watch a cute redhead strut past in synth-leather and spikes before walking into the Deli. Striding straight over to the counter he looks coldly at the clerk, his usual charm completely absent. I'll have a reuben the Favio special to go please.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm

About the time Antonio makes his order he hears from behind him "Make that two!" and a hand lands on his shoulder followed by more speech "So what's shaking you old smoothy" Ahab says trying to sound in the familiar...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Antonio check's his reflexive response to Ahab's sudden hand on his shoulder, although his whole posture stiffens. Instead Antonio gives Ahab an even colder look than he had the cashier, even with the small smile stretching his lips. Then, with a blink his features are blandly pleasant. Absolutely solid timing Chummer. Antonio looks back at the cashier. Make that two reubens, and hurry it the frag up.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 5:36 am

Ahab notes the slight cold stare "Ooo... k" he says holding his hands out non threateningly to his sides he seats himself next to Antonio and says in a low voice while trying not to look inconspicuous and doing quite the good job "We still on the same side right, right ok then so..." Just as he's about to ask where their headed a man in a suit walks up to them and politely asks that they will accompany him to the rear. Before AHab can say we just ordered the man says "Your food will be waiting for you when your done..." Which pretty much shuts his trap...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:36 pm

Not really interested in explaining his response to Ahab Antonio is quite relieved when they are interrupted by the suit and his instructions. Without hesitation he stands up, subtly waiving at Ahab to come along while straightening his own outfit before following the suit. Lead on Mac-Duff, lead on.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:29 pm

As you walk to the back you receive all manner of glares from the patrons. Apparently everyone knows whats in the back, or more importantly who is in the back... The big suit reaches the back door and rhythmically wraps at the door with an obvious cyber hand. Probably an arm attached to that you think, which is also cyber, but you cant tell...

The door opens and he moves to the side offering the two runners the door with a wide sweep of his hand and a "Please after the two of you..." you get the feeling he's not doing you a solid and AHab smirks "Why thanks..." sarcastically and moves in behind Antonio taking an i got your back stance near the young mobster...

As Antonio enters the familiar set up. For Favio worked out of three places he rotated between with his wares being moved from place to place with him. He was a smart one..! Or paranoid... Either was acceptable in his line of work. The door slams and munching sounds can be heard coming from the outer left behind some expensive curtains set on wracks. And an assortment of weapons and armor on manikins and such can be found all over... It is a runners candy shop...

A well armed suited man moves from behind the curtain, motioning for the two runners to move forward. Favio speaks from just beyond it "Antonio il suo stato un po ', ma ho fiducia siete stati bene mi sarei sentito altrimenti ..."(its been a while but i trust you have been fine, i would have heard otherwise...) The armed man whispers something to Favio behind the Curtain and he speaks again in English "And whats this!?! you brought a friend..." his tone then loses moisture and dryly he says "Well how nice of you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next