Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeIt's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

It's Only Nuyen OCC

Go down 
+5
Wreck
Darkon
Mikel Amroni
Yogismith
Tani
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:55 am

Wreck wrote:
Too bad we lost Sly, and maybe Yogi? Yogi has been on every couple of days and seemed interested in keeping the game going, but never posted IC. Sly, however, has been gone for the past month. I expect him to show up again sometime around Christmas.
Still here. Sorry guys. I already sent Tani a PM earlier this morning. I had a drek week since last Friday.

Here and ready to shoot something.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:10 pm

Welcome back Yogi, real life can get to any of us.

I was wonder where is everyones character sheets I put mine in the character section of this board. I was just wondering since it helps me have a feel for what characters are at the table. I still play IC that Specter knows nothing other then looks but just wondering. Or are they all hidden?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Good to have you back yogi!!!
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Okay, cool. I'm ready to move scenes if you guys are. I doubt the Mr. J will tell us much more than he already has.

He's given us the target, his location and a good idea of the type of "security" he's got around him. Time to do our own legwork I think.

Unless someone thinks we've missed a really important question that the J is going to be willing to answer? Like what's on the link that's so important, or what his real name is? Razz 
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:15 pm

@Scawire, what character section for this game? Do you mean your personal character thread?
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:25 pm

scawire wrote:

I was wonder where is everyones character sheets I put mine in the character section of this board. I was just wondering since it helps me have a feel for what characters are at the table. I still play IC that Specter knows nothing other then looks but just wondering. Or are they all hidden?
The characters aren't posted anywhere. They were all PM'ed to Tani as per his request if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Yes! That is right Yogi!

We are all on the same page then! You sent me a copy of your character too Scawire!
Back to top Go down
Tani
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:31 pm

So, are we moving on in IC?
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:03 pm

That's what I'm wanting to do. Need to get the team away from Mr. J and get started on double checking his facts, get the skinny on the hotel and the what sort of scum we'll have to get by there. That sort of thing.

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks for the pm Tani. I'll have a post up a it later. Gotta get the kids to bed.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:19 am

I'm ready but im going to see my kids today so post up when i get back if we move on...
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:03 am

Wreck, would Silk and Robyn have met before? I mean they're both applicants for the magical group, right? It might be important for the way they interact. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:45 am

I think Tani said something about none of us directly knowing each other. It is possible that they have seen each other around though.

I like your extra caution on the "lets not be right in front of the place." I actually assumed we had stopped as soon as it came in sight, not in front of it though. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:57 am

Alright then. Smile At least she knows Silk is affiliated with the group.

About the location, it is a bit difficult to tell by text alone, so I assumed the worst.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:33 pm

A perfectly rational perspective.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:09 am

If I'm reading what Tani posted, there is no place really "safe" outside for people to become meat-sacks. I'll post IC about an alley/trash bin that seems less unsavory than others He and Eve will guard Robyn (& Specter?) while she does some quick recon for any details we didn't see from our vantage point.

While Tani basically said that there are no cameras ("no security") that doesn't mean the guy at the front desk won't "remember us" and I'd rather not gain any public awareness if possible. Very Happy 

I'm writing this here because I don't want any misunderstandings about what Silk says/does, but I also don't want to have to write a novel. Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Wreck, did Silk slip Robyns real name by accident or purpose? Or was it the player that slipped it? She had introduced herself as Red. Of course, Silk of all the team would be in a position to know her real name.

I'm not nagging. :)Merely curious.

EDIT: Tani, I would need to know the background count of the area as it acts as visibility modifier and thus influences the perception check I want to do for Robyn. Of course, you can toss the dice yourself if you don't want me to know how well I did. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:46 pm

total player accident, I'll edit it. As far as I'm concerned, the only name silk may (or may not) be aware of is an alias. Which leads me to this question. Did she ever give a handle?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:19 pm

You don't need to edit it. Wink It's fine. The name could have slipped easily under such circumstances.

At the meet with the female Johnson, about the transportation job, she initially started to give her real name but thought better of it. Hence she said: "You can call me Rrrrrred."
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:22 pm

I totally needed to. I don't like metagaming. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Well then I need to edit my post too. Since there is no need for Robyn to get annoyed anymore. Wink
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:25 pm

I've been busy with it being Thanksgiving I will have to read and post tomorrow sorry for any delay.
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Hey guys, I don't mean to be pushy, and I am sorry I missed out on all the activity this weekend (by habit my weekends are usually full of offline stuff with my wife and friends), but a LITTLE room for the self-professed Hacker to get a word in edgewise would be nice. I already introduced myself as the hacker for the team, and I certainly haven't done anything to suggest I'm ditching anyone. I am sorry I can't reply on the weekends, but still.

I'll work in a reply around all of that (which will come into play as a shortman complex), but rest assured I haven't gone anywhere. I promise!
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:14 pm

I like the potential chagrin of Silk having missed seeing the dwarf was even there. Can't wait to read it. :-)
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:23 pm

So D Man will pipe in on short notice? Sounds fine to me. Robyn is not really useful when it comes to electronics anyway. But they could very well combine their talents. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Only Nuyen OCC   It's Only Nuyen OCC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Only Nuyen OCC
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next