Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeBack in Buisness IC - Page 4 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Back in Buisness IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:11 am

Introdoction Back-Post:

"Erm, yeah. If you don't mind, the more we know the more effective we can be." Breaker said to Psywing, supporting Mercy's statement.
"Sure! I enjoy going to clubs." Breaker said cheerfully. She smiled, turning to follow Mercy out the door.

"Hey, umm... What did Consolation mean when she called you "Ghoul"? She asked as the Bar door closed behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:35 am

Mercy Club and dwelling:

The old style Gothic Club was in full swing tonight Marcus hoped his land lord was in just as good a mood with all the money he was making Most of the patrons were dressed in Gothic attire though not truly Goth in essence Marcus's all black attire matched perfectly There was a Bouncer of course, But Marcus quickly moved past the line and into the ally where the side entrance and guest list line was He stopped at the bouncer who knowing Marcus was a the only resident let him, and Breaker in no questions asked... There was a hall way beyond the bouncer with a door leading to the club that was not guarded and a stairway that led up to the roof apartment... Addressing Breaker he said "There is an apartment upstairs that is where i will be if you need me contact me, if not you know where I am enjoy yourself... There should be a bouncer on the other side of this door. He will let you in, but if you need to get back too me Mention that you seek Mercy, and he will tell you where to go to reach the aforementioned apartment" With that he left Breaker too her own devices or to follow him if she so desired...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 am

PsiWing keeps on hot siming the matrix with his monkey ninja avatar. Ken Finally pulls up to the bar after 15 minutes and calls PsiWing.

Ken's Chrome Ork icon shows on PsiWings comm link.
I'm hear little buddy.

PsiWing stops his search he was doing on general info about Fiona Craig.
Ok I'll be right out

PsiWing flys out of the backroom and gets into Kens cab.

Ken asks So where are we off to.

PsiWing responds Well I got work to do so I best head home. This might be a late night, and not in the good way.

Ken Laughs Oh I could make it better. Ken pulls out a rolled DeepWeed cig. So how about it?

PsiWing does his best to say no but with Ken already puffing away he decides to take the DeepWeed and enjoy his late night adventure in the Matrix. Well maybe it will be a late night in the good way after all.

PsiWing gets home with his astral sight flared by the DeepWeed in his system. Ken thanks for the ride and the smoke, I'll let you know if I need to get somewhere fast again.\

Ken
No problem little buddy you have fun doing your work through the night I catch you later. With that said Ken drives away and PsiWing flys over to his basement suit. Checking to make sure the hair he put over the jam was still there he opens the door and heads inside for a long search for Mrs. Fiona Craig.

PsiWing grabs his Mook Commlink turns it on and puts in a search pattern for the pocket hacker agent to look into any info about Fiona Craig. Letting the mook take over where he had started in the back room of the pub. The Mook was then set loose to find general data on Fiona Craig, well PsiWing tried to get the more important info like the info about her at around the time she disappeared. Running Hot PsiWing starts with finding her Flight infomation.

(OOC START
Data Search's

MOOK
Agent 3 + Browse 3 = 6
1 hit

PsiWing
DataSearch 3 + Browse 5 + HotSim 2 = 10
2 hits

OOC END)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 am

Breaker thanked Mercy without much fanfare and headed in to the club. She always liked to try new clubs, especially since there weren't many out there she hadn't been to. Fortunately for her, the Goth-styled clubs were generally not where she would frequent. Not because she disliked them, so much, more because they weren't where she was likely to take any of her perspective employers, nor meet any. Negotiation was a touchy business, and she was well versed in it. But she found she was best suited to the "Corporate" crowd, and tended to stick to that.

Heading in, Breaker thanked her guardian angel that she had dressed as she had. Her all-black outfit was perfectly suited to this club. She was certainly on the "muted" side of the outfits here, as she lacked the more commonly seen black nail polish and black lipstick. But her leather skit was a ringer for this crowd, and while her blouse was underdone here, it didn't call her out.
"I'll have one of those." She said, pointing to the drink the bartender just served a slightly more appropriately dressed goth girl as she turned away from the bar. Breaker looked around while the 'tender prepared her drink. She paid a generous tip and leaned against the bar as she surveyed the crowd, slowly sipping her drink. - This is surprisingly sweet... She thought to herself, enjoying the reaction she had to the product of a stereotype. Breaker, being a non-human meta was the subject of stereotyping often enough. And being closer to (or precisely) the actual Elf stereotype, it was sometimes difficult for Breaker to directly challenge other people's perceptions of Elves.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:17 pm

PsiWing kicks himself for falling to the craving for his poison but instead of getting down on himself for long he moves forward with another one of his plans. Well VR ain't working right lets make a call to WireHead. I'll leave the pocket hacker searching the trix over night see if it comes up with any good info.

PsiWing verbally tells his comm link to send a text to WireHead.

----------TEXT-----------

To: Wire Head

I'm looking for someone but have little to no starting info on the person other then a name, Fiona Craig, her occupation, archeologist, and her last known location is that she arrived in Seattle last night on a flight from Greece.

I'm trying to locate her, the thing is I don't have alot of info on where he went since the flight. Also I don't want you to let anyone know you are looking for her since someone big might be keeping an eye out for anyone trying to locate her.

As a favor to me and lets say 150 Nuyen could you do some digging into her current whereabouts.

Thank You let me know as soon as you find something interesting.

--------END TEXT ---------------

With the text sent to Wire Head he waits buzzed out of his hacking skills for the buzz to die or to get a reply from Wire Head. Well best to get some food in me so the burn out isn't that bad and maybe some soy cafe to help me pull a long night. Once the DeepWeed stops it's entertainment I got to dive into the Trix and see what I can dig up maybe Wire Head or the Pocket hacker will have info that will help me know where to look next.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:30 pm

Mercy Apartment:

Marcus deftly made his way up stares, and glided down the hallway to the only Apartment on the top floor the only thing that was above him was the roof... and there was stairwell to to that...

Once inside he put down the cases he locked the door, took off his cloak... And spoke to his COM "Simon" "Yes sir" "Ok i want you too Run a search for an archeologist Named: Fiona Craig Check any Blogs about archeology going back about four years tell me everything you get, and look for news Clips or developments Defined by largest amount of hits in the Field of Archeology anything that has to do with Dark stones from Egypt Cross reference anything significant... And let me know what you have... "Very good sir but you do know i can only do some much" He had thought about getting a New COM and or expanding Simon's Programing but money was hard to come by He thought about the plight of the machine... "Agreed Simon do what you can..."

Browes 4

He ended the conversation and Broke the out the clips. Then dumped out the gel rounds and Loaded one with them then dumped the Stick and shocks loaded one with them Ex-explosivs he took his time with them and loaded two clips said bullets, and this all took No real time. What did take time was the contemplation of his situation with time winding down from his previous feeding the day before... Marcus Found himself praising the lord for his plight. "Aliquam Experimentum malo. Nam in medio tui fideles inveniantur adversus salutem ... Et vos reperio vestri deuictum Amen Dominus daemonum Clock has coepi semel"(Thank you for your test Evil one. For It is in the midst of your attacks on the faithful that we find deliverance... And you find your utter defeat Amen Lord the Demonic Clock has started once more)

After his realization and Prayer for help... He found he was done with his task... Time in prayer always lasted longer then one thought. Or at least for him it did. So he put the clips in various reachable places on his person, Finally He checked with Simon who was Just about done doing what it could...
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:16 am

@ Data Search

Mercy's Data Search dosent turn up anything..Psywing tho found a transaction from her SiN to one of the cab driver assigned to the Sea-
Tac airport.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:21 am

Consolation is driving around town toward the airports with Bear next to her..she had the intention of asking around them..if Psywing realy the info she will make her way to the Sea-Tac airport..if not while driving she talks casualy with Bear

"So Darling what brings you to this buisness..you seem to soft for it"
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:34 am

Little-Bear felt relieved that Consolation was at least taking an interest in him. He had been worried that she had dismissed him as useless earlier.

I'm trying to find my sister. She was kidnapped, and possibly worse, by some men outside of Seattle. I was told that they are from here. I don't know much more about them than that. He pauses for a minute while trying to remember everything he'd learned before coming to the city. I was told something else which I haven't been able to figure out, that they wore red and green... something... "cuts?" Do you know what that would mean?

He shakes his head. I never imagined that the city would be so large or that she would be so hard to find. I only hope she is alright. If not... His voice hardens to almost a growl and his massive fists clench tightly in his lap. I don't know what I'll do...

Shacking his massive head, Little-Bear gives Consolation a small smile, which can really only be seen by the crinkling of his eyes and the shifting of his beard. The person that got me into the city was the one who asked me to take this job. I sort of owe her some money for her help. If I'm lucky I'll be able to pay her off with this job. What about you? Why do you do this sort of thing? I imagine being on a ship would be more exciting than this city.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:53 am

Mercy Upstairs Apartment:

"Sorry sir, but I was unable to find anything of interest..." Simon stated Flatly "Hmmm?" Mercy thought "I definitely gotta get your programming expanded to Agent status soon Simon Maybe the pixie could help with that..." "Indeed Master Mercy" He let the verbal thought linger Before saying "Well thought i might be able to help with the recon... but i guess not i uh hmm? i hope the pixie has more luck then I..." He thought back to when he was first given Simon... Russia(Marcus's fire arms trainer) Had been reading an old American comic book someone had scanned some time ago, and put online. It was about a detective that masked himself during his work at night, and this particular "Super hero" (they use to call them) had a butler whom was always at his side after a mission... Marcus grew fond of the Comic book as a youth... Italy(Language, and conditioning trainer) took his COM Right before his Training was over with her, and Then a few days later, she Gave it back too him. With the butler personality to run the COM. It was no agent, but it made him feel like he was not so alone Growing up, and training So much... Marcus was fond of this memory so he let it play out in his mind, it took him away from the hunger in his Flesh... Which had not reached yet reached a strong enough level to bother him, but still stung his pride... He sent a message to Psiwing snapping out of his revere sometime later...

Audio Message to: Psiwing

"Hey little Friend you got anything for us too work with yet? no rush! Its just you know first "48" and all that?"

End message:

He spoke as if he was unsure of the situation this women could very well be in harms way and he knew they must all act quickly... He picked up the predators off the table arming himself, and putting on his hood, and cloak... Not bothering to check the time... He knew precious moments had gone buy and that was just not good...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:55 am

Breaker got bored with studying the crowd. She had watched a few attractive, in a goth sort of way, men walk by, wearing skin-tight leather pants. - No man should ever want to wear those... She thought to herself, stifling a giggle. The sight was more a spectacle, almost a show, for Breaker. Her attention flitted from one absurd outfit to another, men wearing linked nose-to-ear chains. Of course, the strange outfits weren't limited to the men. Breaker just found the Goth look to be more absurd on men than on women - for some unknown reason. She wasn't there to visit a psychiatrist, to examine her misgivings and preconceptions. She was there for amusement and diversion while the team did their thing.
- What if, maybe, someone here could help...? She thought to herself, a new direction for her thoughts.
"So," Breaker said, turning back to the bartender. It was a woman, dressed in a muted Goth outfit. - Probably just a costume for her, Breaker thought, concluding this job was just a job for this bartender.
"I'm moving near here soon... Landlord... Good to know there's a decent place nearby." She said, trying to strike up a conversation with the Bartender. Breaker figured that, as a bartender, this girl would be eager to talk anyone up - happy customers mean more money, after all.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:50 pm

PsiWing takes all the info he has gathered about Fiona Craig and sends it to the rest of the group. Once that is done he goes back to his Pocket hacker Mook Comm link and give the agent the command to break into the cab drivers records to see if any info can be found out there. Ok little mook any info you find about where the cab took her would be of great work once I get to the burn out of this fix I'll be right behind you. PsiWing scraches his head as he hopes Wire Head will get more info about Fiona Craig.

--------Text----------
To:Wire Head

I have found that Fiona Craig was using her SIN to take a cab somewhere if you could find out where the cab went that would be great also if you can find any camera's in the area check them too. I need to find this girl and fast. I'll try and hit you back in some way.

Drop me a line with all the info you can dig up.

---------END OF TEXT---------

With the second Text to Wire Head sent PsiWing munches on some proceeded chips and down it with some soy cafe. I'm going to be burn tomorrow but I think this is going to be an all nighter.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:02 am

@Breaker

The barmaid looks at you giving you a tired smile..shed been working double shift now since her replacement couldnt make it..she needed the money but needed some sleep and break from the loud music.

"Its nice place..got a good crowd..even have a good restaurant..the kind that serves you actual meat not vat grown or soy stuff."

@ Psywing

Your agent execute himself..not much else to do but wait..maybe grab a bite while your at it. A few minutes later It comes back telling you that the compagnie handling the Sea-Tac airport cabs dosent keep records of there clients destinations..only the amount paid for the distance...by running a quick math of the price per miles and the amount paid and using the the airport as a starting point you can determine a search zone..but its till to huge to narrow down a location..maybe look over the hotel in that area? he suggests

@Little Bear

Consolation looks at you with a grin "And here I thought gentlemen didint ask Ladies there buiness..unless im just a hired gun with a nice ass and pretty face to compageiro?" You arrive at the airport and she gets out of the car looking around..she spots one of the cabbies and starts talking him up a bit
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:32 pm

"Real meat? Wow!" Breaker said, her excitement unfeigned. There weren't very many places that could afford to bring in real meat - and they typically charged a serious premium, everywhere (cover, drinks, etc.), for the privilege of eating somewhere that has real meat.
"So, uh, which organizations should I keep my eye out for in the area?" She asked. While her statement might seem like it was "beating around the bush" - the truth was street toughs were ubiquitous in the sub-B districts of Seattle. They weren't really all the dangerous, most of the time, you just had to know who to pay, and for what. As long as you were up-and-up in the area, the toughs wouldn't bother you - it's bad for business to hassle someone who's paid up. They might move, or worse, hire defense.
"Just so that, uh, I know who to speak with, about hiring some movers in the area. You know, to, uh, make sure nothing goes missing..." She added quickly. She probably didn't need to add the additional clarity, but the barkeep looked pretty tired, and Breaker didn't want to leave her guessing if it could be avoided.

Breaker orders a second drink. When the drink comes, breaker closes out her tab with a very generous tip.
"You mix a decent drink. I'd keep drinking, but I just can't take the chance of not getting home safe - not 'till I settle up with the locals. So to speak.
"Of course, if I had somewhere already safe to crash..."
She stops herself, frowning at the "slip up".
"Uh, sorry... That was a bit of my "dark side" coming out... It tends to happen when I'm tired, and have had a few good drinks. And these are good drinks." She says, letting her cheeks color a bit.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:00 pm

As the news comes back from his Pocket Hacker he does the quick math of the distance then sends everyone a text

-------TEXT------
To: Group

Well I've found out a bit more info. The cabs don't track where they drive there passenger to but if the cost / mile is right I have a bit of an idea where she might be. I'll send you a quick map with the estimated area sent your way.

Attachment......Map of Seattle.......

Let me know if you find anything out on your end.

--------END TEXT----------

Drake me and my habbit I should be able to slice into the code but this taking a bit longer with the mook. Oh well you make do with what you got. At least everyone know has a idea of how far Fiona Craig traveled. With his belly a bit fuller with some chips and soy cafe he heads back to the mook, then verbally command the pocket hacker to data search for all the hotel that fall into the area he calculated she should be near. Once the hotels are found he will forward the info to the group then start to see if he can hack some intel on which one she went to. That is if he checked into any of the hotels but it is worth a shot. I kind of want to wait to hack the hotels until I burn out then I can do a better job. PsiWing waits as his mook pings him back with all the hotels that could have the target trail continue.

After the hotels are marked he is going to search the same area for anything else that might be her destination.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:12 pm

Little-Bear's cheeks color in his entrancement. Not that anyone could see it. Uh... I didn't... he stammered, but it was too late, she was already walking away. What had that last bit meant? Was she implying that he thought that?

Little-Bear tried to give Consolation as much space as he could as she started talking to the cabbies.

<< Begin Message >>
>> To: Group
>> From Little-Bear

>> PsiWing, Thank you. Is her address within that radius? If not, have you started checking the hotels in that radius? With some paying money to get her and the property she was carrying back, I imagine she was staying at a pretty nice place. Can you start with the more expensive ones?

<< End Message >>
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Mercy Upstairs Apartment:

The message from Psiwing came in Marcus was starting to wonder if he would get an answer... When He looked at the Radius he was given on the map from the air port... He committed the area to memory Before he Headed to his Bike... Texting breaker before he left the door...

Text Message:

Hey while I'm sure you got Psiwing's message we got intel to act on, So meet you out front...

End Message:
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:29 am

Breaker checked her phone as an insistent blinking light on her PAN showed up. A few flickers of her fingers was all it took to tell her that the new "friend" of hers, Mercy, had sent her a message. She read it.

{Begin Message}
Hey - chatting up the Bartender. They know everything... Maybe get a lead.

Come in, or I'll be out in a few.
{End Message}

Breaker's eyes went a little "1000-mile stare" for a moment. If the Bartender noticed it, which is unlikely, she would simply assume that Breaker was doing exactly what she was doing: sending a quick text message. It was so common these days that most people only even noticed when it was germane to the situation - otherwise simply ignoring when a colleague or companion was "somewhere else" while they responded to their digital life.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:13 am

Mercy On his way out side:

Mercy Sent back a reply on his way down the stairs his hood pulled over his head allowing his eyes to see, but shadowing his face...

That's fine do what you can...

End Message:

He moved swiftly deliberately, and practiced to the first floor, His lined cloak trailing behind He the door swung closed behind him and he made his way down the shadows of the Ally to Bike that was waiting where it always was... He mouthed the security Code into his PAN and the Security that had come with the bike was Disabled Stock security was not the best but it did provide notice that he could here from his window...

While he waited for Breaker he picked out three Hotels to ask questions that were within the radius given and set a course...
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:27 am

After a few words with the cabbie and a well placed bribe Consolation gets an address. She motions to bear to get back into the car and pipes in her comlink

"Cabbie at Sea-Tac had the info..sending the address to the hotel she dropped to...Tinkerbelle dig up what you can on the place...am on my way with the cub to the place meet you guys there ." with that in hands she punches the address in grid guide and makes her way there

@Breaker Pff whats not to look out for these days..gangs...mafia.Yakuza you name it..not to mention the corps.. I hear Aztechnologie is trying to gets its hands on some stuff the Draco Foundation is trying to keep under a lid..or whatever mumbo jumbo"
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:26 pm

PsiWing is sitting back smoking his onxy pipe (not with DeepWeed this time) waiting to hear what his mook could find when he hears that the team has zeroed in on a hotel that the target was driven to.

----TEXT------

To: Group
From PsiWing

Ok I got your message I'll get onto finding out everything I can about the hotel in question. Might take some time but I'll let you know what I find.

------END OF TEXT

With the replay to the group finish he starts giving his mook a new search pattern. Ok lets do this with out hacking into anything to start with. Little hacker stop searching for hotels in the designated area and start finding everything you can find about (adds address of hotel) every time you find something out verbally tell me what you have found that way I can set new parameters if needed. With the command sent to the mook Pocket hacker PsiWing goes back to snacking on his bag of chips. Once this DeepWeed buzz is done I'll see what I can find by hacking some info off the Trix.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:55 pm

"Yeah, and that's not the worst of it! The Humanis goons are as dangerous, to me at least, as all those others put together!" Breaker agreed, taking a good sip of her drink. - I gotta make this one last if I'm not headed right back out... She thought to herself idly, enjoying that the bartender seemed to have made the drink a little heavier than the first one. Fruit juice and water for "customers" - but good booze for the regulars. It's the unspoken, unwritten rule for a bartender. And you know when you're crossing the line by the quality of the drink. Breaker hoped that the strength of this drink indicated she was nearing the line...
"So, what's the big deal around here then? Do the Humanis goons come around much? Not that I have a problem with them - more that they have a problem with me..." She asked, letting the bartender's comment steer the conversation. If she wanted to talk in general terms first, Breaker didn't mind letting that happen.

{Message begins}
Getting 'tender to warm up to me. Leads or no, always a good thing.
[End Message}

Breaker took a few moments to whip out a message to Mercy while the Bartender served another customer. - Note to self - start carrying the black lipstick in my purse... She thought, hoping that next time she would have it handy, and would blend that little bit more. Not that her fully-black outfit made her stand out in this crowd. But she was definitely on the "conservative" side of Goth.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:31 am

Little-Bear stuffs himself back into Consolation's car. What sort of place are we headed to?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:45 am

OOC @Sly: I'm going to post for the Bartender. My guess is that you'll be fine with what I post in; this is just to move things along. If you want me to change it, let me know in the OOC thread and I'll update.

"Listen, honey, it's been a rough night and I'm finishing up a double. You seem a nice enough girl - come back Monday or Tuesday night, when it's not so busy, and we'll chat. Hmm?"
"Oh! Of course - if I'm around, I'll drop in." Breaker replied, smiling. Since she'd already paid, and given a pretty good tip, Breaker was up from her seat and gone in an instant. No doubt her seat at the bar was filled before her empty drink had been cleared. For the niche crowd the bar served, it was a pretty decent crowd for a late night.
Breaker headed down the back hallway and smiled at the huge guard as she passed out the back door.
"Hey. Neat place - think I might come back. I like the 'tender; she's good." Breaker said, walking up to Mercy who was doing something or other on the bike.
"So, what's the word?" She asked, noticing that he was ready to head out. The red-flashing light of a text message waiting in her PAN was, as yet, still ignored.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Mercy Allyway:

Marcus waited on his bike patiently for breaker. She was not long, and the hotel was not going anywhere... Somehow he could not help feel as if he was missing something. Maybe it was how he never had a social life, so he was unawares as too how breaker could so easily talk to strangers, he'd only known her a couple hours, and was amazed at how easily she handled her self. Just as the thought was lifting off his consciousness she appeared, having gone through the back... Interesting they let her out the back... He did not comment on it but he did respond to her query...

"Well psiwing and the others have found a hotel within reach of the airport they believe that she went there we are all supposed to be in route there..." He passed her the passenger Helmet, and when she signaled she was secure as could be he took off... BRRRRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Buisness IC
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next