Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeBack in Buisness IC - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Back in Buisness IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:19 pm

"I'm always happy to assist finding someone. It's a tough business, though - finding someone. We don't know if she's lost, doesn't want to be found, or if there is something else going on... Do you have any details that can make this a little more clear?" Breaker started. She didn't know if anyone else in the small group was a negotiator by trade, but she assumed that if they were, they would pitch in and help out as soon as they knew they were needed. In the mean time, Breaker liked to talk, and certainly was satisfied being the focus of attention, when the situation was right, that is. And this one was right. At least, right now.
- And the negotiations begin! She said to herself, enjoying working in her field. While this may be her first Shadowrun, it was not her first negotiation. She knew that MacAllister was likely a skilled negotiator as well, and she was enjoying the prospects of a bit of verbal jousting.

Negotiations: 8 Hits

Breaker leaned forward a bit, placing her fingers on the edge of the table. She was excited, interested, and totally engaged. This was exactly what she was here for, and she was fairly certain it would soon enough become her job to ensure that the group had everything they could get from MacAllister: all leads he might have, all information that could help them, any little bit of data that could possibly help. And then she would make sure that they got a good solid pay rate for the job. And considering it's a "Missing Person" job, where success is certainly not guaranteed, she would get them an up-front payment for their efforts.
"Anything like: what kinds of meetings she has missed? Is she internal to your organization? Why, do you suspect, has she gone missing? Does she have a boyfriend, or girlfriend, here in Saattle... Anything that might give us a clue as to why she's not here. And don't leave out any of the darker side either... If there's a reason you might suspect she's missing, like a company enemy, or dangerous negotiations... We need to know that too." Her voice flowed evenly, her silky voice filling the air with the musical-quality sounds that Elven-trained negotiators were known for. Her words were eloquently chosen to carefully match the negotiations, because this was a negotiation. Even if they hadn't started discussing money yet. Breaker was in her element, she loved it, and she was good at it.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Upon entering the meeting room PsiWing took up to flying near the roof until there was only one seat left then he took his spot on the back of the chair. Bad thing is I don't know any of these guys. At least that means they are not one of the Pixie Hunters I meet in the wild before coming to Seattle.

Once situated and the conversation begins PsiWing pulls off his goggles and places them over his Trode wired black baseball cap. When the paycheck of 3,000Y is mentioned PsiWing quickly does the math of paying rent and dropping nuyen on his program patches. Might have a bit of scratch left over to re stock my party needs.

The conversation starts to turn to the negotiation for intel. I'll run a search on line and see if that gets me more info on this Fiona Craig. Also if I get WireHead to put out some feelers for intel that might be a great way to get some pay dirt. Not wanting to miss to much of the conversation in case something important is said he stops running his head around what to do and focuses on what is being said. Wow that elf sure can talk a good game.

Last edited by scawire on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-03-07

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:01 pm

MacAllister looks at the elven woman with a bit of annoyance on his face.Not appreciating the fact you are suggestiong he his leaving details out grumblin to himself about snot nosed kids these days.

"She dosent live in Seattle...my employer was one of the person she was suppose to meet after her trip back from egypt..the father and daughter kind..he is part of the biz to and wouldnt have called me if he didint think it was the case..so im telling you the chip-truth chummer..however We only know she did make it to Seattle as she called him before she landed..she did not however called him about where she was spending the evening..maybe she was gone before or after we dont know..one thing I can assure you tho is its not normal...something hapenned to her and I need you guys skill to find her alive and well...your the people I think can get the job done but I have no qualms about finding other people either. Look.. I know you guys wont have much to work with so as some incentive I can raise the price to 3600"

Negotiation 5 Hits
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Consolation rolled her eyes at the *eargerness* of the elf girl..that girly girl voice of hers was getting on her system..she kinda regretted taking the job offer if she was to have to work with some fresh meat who probably never been shot at in her life..she shrugged discretly looking at the other people in the room. MacAllister grumbling amused her and she was happy he wasent one of those Jonhson rolling over themselves for cuteness and ears.

She looked at the pixie..wondering what was *his* skill..he obviously couldnt handle a weapon let alone do anything in a fight.. she had heard those critters could turn invisible on a whim tho so maybe he was handling recon or something.

She rolled her eyes again at the human in dark priestly attire..he looked like he came right out a bad animation vid kids were fan of on the trix..the way he was keeping to himself and acting as suspicious also didint sit well with her. "Must be one of those morons who thinks wearing a dark hood and dark clothes in the middle of a crowd makes you blend in..." usually had any law enforcement she ever met.."When you look and act shady you get attention"

THe big troll seemed to polite for his own good..kinda guy that actually wipes his shoes before entering a house..and what was up with all the hair..she shrugged wishing she had something to drink. After the Jonhson responded with a new offer she put a hand on the table.

"Well that sounds good to me *companheiro*..I dunno about those folks but im in..Ill get that girl back to her dad ASAP..there any number we can reach you old timer?"
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Mercy Backstage:

The Orc was in, and the pretty Elf girl seemed at least interested... He was not sure about the Pixie, or the troll but he had no problem working with women that was at least a start... In fact one of Marcus's training teachers and squad mates was a women "Italy" they had referred to each by origin back then since the Vatican did not disclose Names to there Special Forces soldiers... There was rank and a number. Because she was short the squad would call her "Little Italy..." But this of course was a digression from the matter at hand...

He stepped forward, as much as he could in the small room. Away from the wall and against his better judgment, He pulled back his Cloak revealing his rather youthful face, and dark hair in a military style buzz cut, He knew his movements would draw even more unwanted stares, like the one the Orc women was giving almost everyone in the room. He could almost see the judgmental attitude in the rolling of her eyes "hmm?" he thought "I wonder if she plays well with others? Probably not..." However what he said in the softest tone he could muster, but still loud enough for everyone there to hear was "No child should be removed unwillingly Separated from their parents who love them... Macallister... You and your employer have my fealty in this matter..." He then Bowed his head and prayed for the missions Success "Tu, Domine, dirige nos ad puellas in tempore necessitatis. Hoc petimus in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"(Keep us oh lord, and guide us to this young women, in her time of need. We ask this in the name of the father, and of the son, and the holy Spirit) he made a cross from his forehead, to his mid section, from his left, to his right with two fingers from his right hand... Then looked up, probably receiving more unwanted stares, which he was starting to become numb too really... He tried assure the Johnson he was not crazy, with the explanatory words "A prayer for the mission's success is all..." He nodded his head and backed up to the wall... Ending with A look to all in the room a general stare and said... "You all may call me Mercy..."
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:36 am

"I believe you are telling us all that you can. And it sounds like your pitch is winning the group over." Breaker said with a genuinely warm smile. She was certainly interested in seeing a kidnapped person home, so it was good to know that everyone else was on board too. Of course, something about the old Ork was appealing, something about him made her want to help. He said the right things at just the right time - and Breaker could appreciate the work of a craftsman. This old Ork had obviously been around the block, and while he'd likely shot himself out of some situations, she could tell he had talked his way out more than one as well. And Breaker liked that. All things being equal, Breaker preferred talking to shooting.
"And you can count me in with those who are interested. I definitely want to see this girl home - kidnapping is ugly business, normal these days, but ugly. And if it's possible, I want to see some justice done along the way." She said with conviction. Justice was too rare these days, and never impartial. Breaker was perfectly satisfied delivering a bit of impartial justice on this job... And she had now thrown her straw in with the rest of the group. Breaker took a deep breath and removed her fingers from the table. She leaned back a bit, trying to relax the atmosphere a bit in the room, and folded her hands in her lap. She was in, now, so she needed to make certain that her team appreciated her skills, and that they all got what they needed to be successful. And she needed to do with while seeing to it that MacAllister was a satisfied customer. "Repeat business is where the best profits come from." She remembered her father telling her so many years before.

Fully settled, Breaker resumed her work.
"Since you brought up the money, let's discuss that a bit. I'm thinking we need 60% of that up front, since Kidnapping is a tough business, and we need to be quick about this. We'll need some up-front money for supplies, to work out contacts, and to make sure that this is resolved as quickly as it can be." Breaker said, having politely waited for him to discuss payment first. She would have gotten around to it eventually, but it was easier if he started the conversation.
Negotiations roll for up-front money and a cost recovery fund: 9 Hits
"Also, we don't want to be worried about a "budget" since these things need to be done as quickly as possible. We would like to be able to recover our costs, in the form of additional payment, upon completion of the job. I think this will give us the incentive to do this as quickly and effectively as possible, without having to worry about the expenses accrued while working. What do you think?" She asked. Since she was "in" now, she kept her posture relaxed on purpose, working to keep the mood of the room and the negotiation as settled as possible. In her mind, she quickly reconsidered her requests determining that the requests she was making she considered to be perfectly appropriate. Some money up front to see to it that the group would have cash for the cost of the job seemed reasonable enough to Breaker. And a bit of a "cost recovery fund" to make sure the group wasn't miserly with their attempts to recover the girl as quickly as possible also seemed reasonable. Breaker didn't think either of the suggestions was a deal-breaker, but they would both be helpful! And Breaker wanted to help. As she had said: "kidnapping is ugly business." Common, perhaps, but ugly.
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Character Name: (0d3\/\/R3(|{

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:45 am

Little-Bear trailed the group as the waitress led them backstage to meet the host of this odd gathering. Seeing all of the security made him a bit uncomfortable. What is going on that we need to be in such a place to talk about a job?

The room that the ork indicated was tiny. Well, for Little-Bear it was tiny. As he stepped into the room he just shuffled over to a corner to clear a path to the door in case anyone needed to leave for some reason. He wasn't really used to speaking to groups. Especially strangers. It was probably best for him to just stay quiet and observe what was going on until he knew more.

He listened closely as the ork and elf played their little word games. Another lost woman. he thought to himself. Someone's sister, someone's daughter... I can't walk away from this. Bear must be directing me in an effort to help find Running-Dear.

When the man-in-black revealed himself to be a priest, Little-Bear began to pay more attention to him.

Perception roll to notice fangs (5d6.hits(5)=4)

After hearing everyone else confirm their intent, Little-Bear simply waited for the old ork's eyes to fall on him before nodding his assent.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 am

MacAllister looks at Breaker again

"I can give you 30% up front...thats all im willing to spare...and no "recovery"fee..im paying you to find her alive..you fail that you get no money..Legworking is part of your job.. if you cant afford it I suggets you work at some bar as a waitress or something on the side.. back in my days most Jonhson didint even give us "upfront" money..I know you guys got skills but so does other people I already got schedule if you guys dont want the job..you have no rep and are pretty much newbies with a few skills..there tons of those in Seattle..now do we have a deal or not?"

Negotiation 7
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:29 am

Mercy Backstage:

Not wanting the negotiations to go sour, but appreciative of the pretty Elf's attempt at the money game... Mercy was fine with the 30% up front that would at least buy much need ammo, though he was not sure where he would get it... He moved to the old ruff Orc slowly silently and then from under his cloak Gloved hand was extended to shake on the deal and seal his word too it and if the Orc shook that hand, he exclaimed "Done & Done"

while his back was turned everyone could clearly see the Vatican Special forces seal Large and emblazoned on his cloak with a red Slash through it (if you know what that is your good if not i guess data search lol) Then he sent his contact info for his COM to everyone who said yes... before stepping back...
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:03 pm

With everyone voicing in that they are taking the job PsiWing says Well the money is not as much as I hoped so I can't take the job... PsiWing pauses for just a second. Oh come on now I'm kidding sure I'm in I'll do my best too. PsiWing figured they needed a bit of a joke to start off with, no point being all gloomy. Well it seemed like everyone was in on the run, but not knowing them could they be trusted. I saw some cool stuff with my astral sight. I guess I'll just have to play nice and see if they are trust worthy. With those thought going through his head he sits back and waits to see what else is to unfold at the job meet.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:41 pm

MacCallister tranfers your advance of 1200 Nuyen to 5 credsticks and slides them to you.He then shake all your hands and tell you he has some more work to do for the evening and bids you farewell given you a com code.

Armed with little more than a name, you head out of Underworld
93, leaving the crowd and the music behind you. Your ears ring in the
relative silence of the cool city night. As you begin to discuss your
next steps, you see a well dressed, dark-skinned dwarf casually strolling
toward you. When he’s about 7 meters away from the group, he
stop and hold out his hands, palms out toward the uyou.
“Peace, friends.” He says with a trace of a Quebecois accent. “I have a job offer for you.”
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Little-Bear peers quizically at the little man.

A second job off in one night? What are the odds of something like that happening?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Mercy outside the club:

"Interesting..." Marcus thinks but says nothing Just thinks, and stares intently at the man from under his Hood... Wondering what kind of counter offer this might be... or if it is a counter offer at all... It was Odd... The man had no contact information, just walked up and started talking about a Job did they look like they were for higher?

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Stretching his wings PsiWing sees some Dwarf coming their way. At least if he starts a fight we have the numbers on our side. PsiWing decides to fly up above everyone in order to give a position to attack from above. With his birds eye view in place the Dwarf comes forward with a job offer. Well, Well, when it rains it pores, But is this job going to be a new one or one that jeopardizes the one we already have. Lets see what the Dwarf has to say. PsiWing not ready to speak up waits for the face of the group or someone else to talk with this massive Dwarf. (Ok only massive in compares to PsiWing.)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:29 am

"Hmm... A job offer? On the street? And not through our already established "official" channels?" Breaker said, giving just a moment for her words to linger in the air. She looked around at the team, more for dramatic affect than for any other reason. She knew that if they were opposed to this, they would have already started walking away. She also knew that they were coming to trust her negotiation skills, at the very least. Now it was time for her to help them trust her judgement as well.
"Very well, it seems the team is not immediately opposed to speaking with you. However, we have a lot to do, and very little time to do it in. We will listen, but since listening to you right now will cost us, it will cost you too." Again, Breaker paused. She looked around at the team again to make sure that their stoney glares had not shifted.
"Here are our terms: Give us 1000Y, each, for our time. And this will be unencumbered money - you will be paying for our time and attention only, while you give us your pitch. And you will have our undivided attention for that time.
"Any agreement on taking the job will be discussed afterward, and without regard to this pre-payment."
She said. Breaker thought she knew what this was about, and why. But even if it was completely and perfectly unconnected to their current job, her statement was true on it's own. They team had a lot to do, and very little time to do it in. Taking a break from that will be expensive for the team, and she had no good reason to accept that burden herself, nor on behalf of the team, without some compensation.

7 Hits for up front money.

Breaker allowed the silence to stretch out, giving the Dwarf a moment to think on her response.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 am

The dwarf looks at Breaker giving her a "is she serious" look..regaining his compousre he shakes his head and clear his throat

"I apologize for the inconveniance..clearly your not the people I was looking for" he nods your group goodbye and start walking down the stairs
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:44 am

Sly Hound wrote:
The dwarf looks at Breaker giving her a "is she serious" look..regaining his compousre he shakes his head and clear his throat

"I apologize for the inconveniance..clearly your not the people I was looking for" he nods your group goodbye and start walking down the stairs

When she see the Jonhson walking off on them Consolation goes after him.. rolling her eyes again at Breaker

Etiquette 6

" What my *charming* friend here means is wed love to hear your proposition..however were *are* on important buiness at the moment and have no idea who you are and she thinks that a little something for use would show her your trustworthy...dangerous times and all that,im sure you can understand her hesitation"

Negotiation 2
Perception 3

He stops and straigthens himself up and nods to the group sending you each 1000 nuyen to your public comlink

"Fair enough, I admit that I my approach my have been a little unorthodox for dealing with in your line of work and I Apologies..now are you ready to hear my offer?"

Consolation nods..assuming the group agree he continues

" I represent the Atlantean Foundation.. I know that you were hired by a man inside to probably find Fiona Craig...Now I have no interest in the woman herself but my job is she was smuggling a stone back from Egypt to here and were supposed to meet to discuss about it.Id like to hire you as well to bring me the item, a fist sized shard made of obsidian. Im willing to pay you 2,000 Nuyen each if you can recover it.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:30 am

Mercy outside Club:

Mercy sees the women of the group pulling there weight, before mission even starts, and is impressed to say the least!! Thinking "If their as good in a fight, as they are at negotiating, then im going to have to put them on the permanent contact list... Wonder if they can get my ammo for me?" But he decide not too ask now as it was not a good time for such a question and the ladies had done their part... Instead he checked his balance "two thousand six hundred" Added added in the last hour, And he'd not even had a chance to do anything... He fought back the smile starting to curl under his hood, not wanting to Show the obvious teeth, the tell tale sign of his Sin Scorned life... Plus he did not want to appease a spirit of mammon, and wanted to show God his thanks for the financial help... He was almost sure this was an answer to his prayer for monetary help...

"Dose not seem so bad, Not even in opposition of this mission or at least not that i can see..." he thought further... But before he agreed he wanted to see what the others thought, as he would surely follow suit... He looked to each of the others shrugging his obvious nonchalant agreement, a sort of im in if your in... Something however was tugging at his conscious mind, but he waited to see if anyone else would save him the trouble of asking... After all, was the women was in agreement with his employer, or was this a snatch, from the woman, as that was important to know...?
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:31 pm

PsiWing keeps his position of flying over head, then thinks about the offer. This job seems more of an add on to the last job nothing seems to go against what the first job was needing to be done, so I think it is fine to take the offer. PsiWing drops down a bit and then voices up. I'm fine with the job offer if we find the item we will let you know. PsiWing brings out a small silver case holding some tiny smokes in it, then lights one up. Not as much fun as DeepWeed but I'm on the clock until we find the girl. Man I hope she is ok. This dark world is not so kind to the lost ones, Or the not so normal ones. PsiWing takes a drag off the smoke and starts to plan out what to do as the hacker in the group.

PsiWing decides to ask the group something. If we are going to work together we should find a place to start thinking of a plan to do our job.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:59 pm

"The job you're offering seems to be complimentary." Breaker said out loud, using a "musing" tone of voice. She let her voice trail off at the end as she considered the implications of the whole situation. A few moments passed.
"I'm satisfied with this arrangement. Per your description, she would have delivered the stone to you anyway - I am comfortable assuring that the exchange goes forward after we recover her. Or, in the unthinkable case that she is, umm, unrecoverable, I am similarly comfortable pursuing the stone in her absence." Breaker said, not speaking for the group and intentionally using the word "I" to convey only her own acceptance of the secondary job.
"As complimentary assignments go, though, you do understand that our currently primary task is to recover Fiona Craig. Assuming the stone and she are still co-located, that shouldn't be an issue for you. But if they are not?" Breaker asked, ensuring that the Dwarf was aware of the possibility that they were separated, and that he discuss the team's job priorities in the open, rather than letting the team "struggle" with it should the situation arise.
Back to top Go down
Sly Hound
Team Leader
Team Leader
Sly Hound

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:47 am

The Dwarf opens his arms " All I care about is the stone..if you cant retrieve it you dont get paid..simple as that..if you can get both and have two pay day good for your but my buisness with you is for the stone alone...on this I bid you *Au revoir*" he gives you the comcode to contact him then he makes hies way down the stairs and vanishes into the crowd leaving the building.

Consolation look at you all "Right so pixie boots here said we should find a place to *eleborate* our course of action.. I happen to know a bar down at the docks just for that..unless Missy here as a better idea?"

Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:53 am

Great a strange place with strange people, well we are getting payed and do really need the money. PsiWing takes a long drag off his tiny smoke as he thinks to himself. I like the money but this kind of thing could get me killed. Best be on guard until I know I can trust these guys. PsiWing Voices up. Ok we can go to the docks but I don't have a ride any of you got wheels we could use?
Back to top Go down
Wreck
Fixer
Fixer
Wreck

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 am

Little-Bear watches as the little man and the hoofed woman continue speaking. It looked like he was going to be picking up a side job. Well, if they could find the rock, why not? The important thing was the girl. We need to find her alive!

I too need to find transport. Although I can take the bus. I've gotten used to it. They run about every 20 minutes this time of night. Little-Bear said while readjusting his pack.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Mercy Outside the Club:

Mercy wondered about this extra Job, but did not question the favor he was being shown, he turned to make his way the two blocks to where he parked his bike... Then he stopped he needed the help of these people, and he turned to address them looking at them he found himself lost for words... So he considered the matter The troll said he would take the bus, and there really was no way Mercy could help him, he next considered the Pixie, if it came down too it he could always fly, and he had no intention of riding with the Orc though she probably stood the best chance of getting his ammo for him, he would ask of course, but she was a little rough around the edges. A little to much for Marcus... In the end he settled on Breaker, as she seemed like she could be a nice conversation at the least. Mercy could listen to anyone, but spoke only when necessary... He approached the newly formed team, and asked either of the ladies who had been working so hard, in the beginning... Saying while holding out a hand for one too take hold of "The two of you have proven yourselves useful... Would ether of you young ladies like a ride...? I have a reaper around the corner if you so desire"

Both women abrasive or not, seem to be able to negotiate very well... So he figured they(one or the other), could get the ammo he needed... Or would at least know someone who could...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:23 am

Breaker nodded, satisfied. She didn't have much else she needed - she'd already taken a job today, and now it seemed like another party was willing to pay for the same job, or perhaps a slight additional job. Of course, there were other considerations... Breaker watched the dwarf walk off and disappear in to the crowd otherwise unnoticed. Consolation picked up where the Dwarf left off, throwing around her crass version of conversation like a fisherman trying to learn to fly-fish.
"The docks are fine." Breaker consented. She didn't care one way or another which bar they all ended up at. The docks were as good a place as any, since they were as likely as any to have bars, though they weren't known for their selection of wine...
"Thank you, Mercy, for the offer. I may take you up on that. Let's wait and see who needs what first though." Breaker said to Mercy with a smile of thanks.
"So, either I get a ride or I take a cab. I don't mind sharing a cab, since it seems there are more pants here than seats to sit in." Breaker said to the group, stifling a smile at her little joke. Amusingly, she was wearing a skirt. Since the "club" scene had ended, Breaker had pulled down the folded-up portion, leaving it appearing more like a leather pencil skirt than the mini-skirt it had started the night as. Her mutable outfit was only one facet of her capacity to do her job as a negotiator. And she was proud of her ability to dress for the occasion, even as the occasion changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Buisness IC   Back in Buisness IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Buisness IC
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next