Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeCustom Weapons & Ammunition SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Custom Weapons & Ammunition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Custom Weapons & Ammunition Empty
PostSubject: Custom Weapons & Ammunition   Custom Weapons & Ammunition EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 am

With the introduction of battle rifles in WAR I thought it a little odd that not a single weapon using High Powered Chambering could utilize specialized rounds. As a result I decided I'd make a list that broke down the cost of Specialized rounds for High Powered ammunition (Considering such things exist IRL, I don't see why they wouldn't in game).

Specialized High Power Ammunition (Cost per 1 round in Nuyen):

APDS: 24F (14/Round)
Anti-Tank: 30F (24/Round)
AP Flechette: 22F (23/Round)
Assault Cannon: 22F (60/Round)
AV Assault Cannon: 30F (450/Round)
AV Rounds: 23F (19/Round)
Explosive: 16F (15/Round)
EX-Explosive: 20F (17/Round)
Flechette: 10F (17/Round)
Frangible: 14F (12/Round)
Gel: 10R (10/Round)
High-C Plastic: 14F (22/Round)
Hollow Point: 14F (12/Round)
Flare Rounds: (The effect, Availability and cost of these rounds is unchanged)
Stick-n-Shock: (The effect, Availability and cost of these rounds is unchanged)
Suppression Rounds: 10R (9/Round)

Subsonic:
These rounds are not available in 'High Power' as that completely defeats the purpose.

Gauss Rifles:
A 'High Powered' version of the rifle is simply ruled to use twice as much energy per shot while maintaining the same ammunition cost. This is largely due to the fact that a Gauss Rifle merely fires metal darts.

Additionally:
Deathdealer ammunition may be added as an option to any other specialized Ammunition type with the following Cost/Availability Modifiers; Availability: +10F Cost: +80/round (+800 per 10 rounds)

Silver Bullets and other exotic materials:
This will still be handled on a case by case basis beyond the basic silver round presented in Arsenal. This is based on the fact that there are some variations in allergies suffered by various paracritters beyond Silver. (Gold is used as an example with shapeshifters in RC as an alternative alergen). Any such rounds must always be either custom ordered or created by the player character(s).
Back to top Go down

Custom Weapons & Ammunition
Page 1 of 1