Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeShadowrun Returns PC Game SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Shadowrun Returns PC Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nekosune

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Shadowrun Returns PC Game Empty
PostSubject: Shadowrun Returns PC Game   Shadowrun Returns PC Game EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:58 pm

Anyone else here aware of the current kickstarter?
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613260297/shadowrun-returns/

it has passed the funding, so this is definatly getting made!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Returns PC Game   Shadowrun Returns PC Game EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:51 pm

I just saw it before i wrote this post its good to see im not the only one here did you back them or no?
Back to top Go down
nekosune

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Returns PC Game   Shadowrun Returns PC Game EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:53 pm

I backed $30, would have been more but allready backed the yogscast video game also. I so can't wait until this is done.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Returns PC Game   Shadowrun Returns PC Game EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:15 pm

one year wait good luck to you
Back to top Go down
10d6
Meat
Meat
10d6

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Billy Gibbs
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Returns PC Game   Shadowrun Returns PC Game EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Just in case anyone else is as excited about this upcoming game as I am, I figured I'd throw this little tidbit up...originally posted by Hairbrained Schemes:

Quote :
We know we've been being pretty quiet about what we're up to-- Shadowrun Returns wise--and we'd like to be more open with you. So here's what I was thinking (I, by the way, am Sally-- HBS' new Editorial director. Hi there!): how about you guys post your most burning, relevant questions in this forum, and then I'll pick through them for the top ten most popular or most interesting questions.The forum is on Shadowrun.com, which you'll need to become a member of (if you aren't already) in order to post. You don't have to pay money or anything, and it'll just take a second Smile Sorry for the little bit of hoop-jumping: it was just the easiest medium to use. So if you've got some questions, just go ahead and set up a profile, and post away!
And then comes the fun part: Mitch and Jordan have agreed to stay completely blind up until I make the Q&A video. That is to say, I won't physically blind them (that might make me the worst employee ever), but they won't hear the questions until I start filming. We won't edit the film, so you'll get to see all the awkward pausing, and you'll get totally raw answers. Honesty's the name of the game here, folks, and we want nothing more than to hear what you're wondering! Your questions and feedback are unbelievably valuable to us, and we couldn't be more grateful to have such a passionate, respectful, and opinionated fanbase. I'll be leaving the forum up over the weekend, and most of Monday (I'll probably take it down around 2pm PST), so get to posting as soon as you can! Can't wait to see what you have to say.

Also, if you'd like more updates on SRR, we've been posting regularly on our HBS Facebook page. If you 'like' Harebrained Schemes, you'll be able to get our most recent pictures and snippets!

As a backer, I get frequent emails and updates from HBS, and I have to say I'm really impressed with the level of input they ask from the fans. I know there's a long wait in store, but that's ok. It should be worth it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Returns PC Game   Shadowrun Returns PC Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowrun Returns PC Game
Page 1 of 1