Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeNew to Shadowrun SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

New to Shadowrun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crunchbang

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-22

New to Shadowrun Empty
PostSubject: New to Shadowrun   New to Shadowrun EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:21 am

Hi all,

So I have never played SR. I have played a lot of other things but it has been a while. Former World of Darkness, D&D. I have always liked the cyberpunk genre and am looking forward to getting into a Noob game. Any advice on making a character or anything else will be much appreciated.

- #!
Back to top Go down
PresentPresence
Team Leader
Team Leader
PresentPresence

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name: яөъөсөр
Race: Human After All
Sex: French

New to Shadowrun Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Shadowrun   New to Shadowrun EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:40 am

My advice would be to start out as mundane or adept - the rules for magic and technomancy are a little hard to grasp at first. The Matrix rules can be a little confusing as well, but I wouldn't worry too much about it: A good GM will smooth out the process regardless of the system. Good luck and good hunting.
Back to top Go down

New to Shadowrun
Page 1 of 1