Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeWe Be Gangers - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

We Be Gangers

Go down 
+5
wngd_phantom
Ghostmaker
Forged
Kazuki jotaro
Gala
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

We Be Gangers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:44 am

"Sure ya right!" Body said seeing the message from Leon and responding to Jenesta at the same time... He accepted the camera and Transmitter from his comrades and went to catch up with Leon...

Leon had said he needed some running, and jumping as well as some pics of the area(from what body could make out. He still did not understand creole even after hearing it over the last six to eight months. He did know mon ami was a good thing but that was it). There would also be birds eye shots. taken by a bird from what he could tell one of tinks toy friends.

He replied to Leon's message with his own. Just to let him know not to leave he's coming.

To Leon: "Coming now my eidolon sersakhan." (he used the Spiritheal words for Phantom and friend)

He did not think Leon understood the elven Language, but since he was always getting hit with Creole. He figured turn about would be fare play. The thought of Leon's face when he heard the message made Body smile....

Finally he got to the garage, and hopped in Leon's Beautiful ride. Body knew how to drive (just barley). But he did not ask, because he knew he would be getting out first. He spoke again, this time directly to Leon. "Lets ozidan(leave behind) this place. llayah?(Okay)" And he smiled at his companion. Holding up his hands in defense what? He said Jokingly...

He knew Leon was more business orientated then he was. So he sat back strapped his seat belt in, and waited for further details from Leon about his part in this. You know the little details...

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Tink perked up at Janesta's idea and starred off into space for a second. Using the top of his trunk as a workbench was working ok, but to have a whole space where he could spread out and be organized, it would be glorious. Bringing his attention back to the here-and-now, the first few questions that came to his mind garbled and he started to blurt them out.

"That would be so great! It would make me happy to do that. You have taken out anything...sensitive, that you wouldn't have wanted anyone getting into already, right? There's a lot of boxes there, is it all staying here or can I dump some of it, if it isn't worthy? Are there any specific things you want to keep or need downstairs?"

Then Tink started thinking to himself, this is going to be a big project but it would be a productive use of his energy. And hopefully there will be people around to help with the big stuff...big being a relative term I guess. Then started to make a list on his commlink of stuff that he would need to acquire to make a workshop for the team, and hopefully a sanctuary for himself--once the drek was cleared out.

A case of DeuceX
Bench, or materials to make one or two-Gnome height
Shelving
A couple of locking boxes, chests, trunks, etc.
Cameras or some kind of minor security, if possible
Some other tools-Electronic/Computer would be nice - he had some Hardware and Cybertech tools already
Chairs or stools

Once he got to the second floor he would copy this list to a piece of cardboard and hang it on the so the other members of the house could keep their eyes open for that and whatever else he may add to the list later.

"When can I get started??!?"
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Everyone seemed to get real busy while Blindside was in the kitchen. He shrugged to himself and poured himself another cup of coffee. The other guys were good at all this running around and he was happy to play second fiddle at this point. Blindside knew his limits; he was no hacker, and while Body had taught him a bunch about locks, He was too noisy to help with the reconnaissance. He gulped his coffee down. Now was not the time to shine, it was time to clean up. He smiled and headed towards a hopefully hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 am

Janesta smiled at Tink, enjoying his enthusiasm.
"Now. You can get started right now. There isn't anything sensitive up there at all. Give me a few minutes and I will point out the boxes which have electronics in them, and the other boxes can just be moved to one wall, out of your way. I am sure that once you get digging, there will be enough assorted electronics in there for someone with a good engineering background to be able to start to put together some good stuff.
"I only ask one thing. For every piece that you put together for yourself, make one for me as well. I need stuff to make money to keep the food on the table. Good?"
Janesta turned out the door, not really expecting anything except enthusiastic agreement and started heading up the stairs.
In short order, Janesta had marked each of the boxes which contained Electronics with a big "E", and the boxes which needed to be kept with a big "K". Strangely, as Tink watched, he noticed that she didn't need to open a single box to know which one was which. And there were a good 30-40 large boxes, and enough dust to suggest that it had been years since she had last reviewed them.

Runder:
- Marco's real name is "Manuel Alejandro Marcared"
- "Marco" was a name given to him during a short stint in the UCAS Army, since he would have been referred to as "Private Marcared", his Sgt. decided to refer to him simply as "Private Marco". The name stuck.
- Marco's most frequent jackpoint is from a laptop. It is consistently within one of the burned-out warehouse districts not far from our street. Since our street is an "old" commercial district, somewhat revived for the black market commercial area, the warehouses nearby are often used to store and transship materials for the commercial district that we live and operate within.
- He has never done a hit (reported) on a Fence before
- He has been noticed near a specific warehouse recently that was not part of his "area of operations" in the past.

You have Addresses to both warehouses mentioned.

Total time spent: 6 Hours.

You believe that there is likely more information you could gather, but it would take significantly more time, effort, and you expect your chances of being spotted would be high.
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Tink heard someone get in shower, figuring it was his roommate and hoping perhaps he would help Tink move some of the heavier or more unwieldy boxes and items if he was free later. Tink started on the room by posting his list of needed items on the wall, probably going to add to it as more thoughts came to his head. Taking a deep breath and looking around, he knew he could let himself get overwhelmed by just the quantity of stuff in the room, so he came up with an order of operations as to how he could complete the task in the most organized manor. First things first, popping open the can of soda he had grabbed earlier Tink took a couple big chugs and set the tall can down on the least dusty box he could find.

Knowing that boxes were scattered about, the first order of business was to push them all to one side of the room, doing his best to keep the E's and the K's separated. In some spots the floor didn't cooperate with him sliding heavy boxes around and they got caught up, only once did a box break though, and he was able to tape it back up into a makeshift container and get it put with the others. Now with the room opened up, Tink looked around, trying to picture what it would look like in the future. He needed some shelving or storage of some kind to get things organized as he was going through the boxes.

Opening up his comm, he sent off a message to Capt. Morgan to see if he had any scraps at his junkyard.

Hey Captain, I am looking for some old scrap shelving or drawers or some other sorts of storage material. I am setting up a workshop and need to keep things organized. If you know you have any or if I can come take a look around, give me a hollar. Thanks. Your buddy, Tink.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 pm

Tink gets the feeling that the Captain was obscenely bored and literally watching his 'link for someone to buzz him. The reply came literally as quickly as a speak-to-type program could send.

= Dude, this place is loaded with stuff. If you have at least a modicum of imagination, you could put together a righteous workshop with the goodies I got hangin'round. Let me know man, I'm jus' chillin'round here. You know.

Tink: due to the number of boxes, the relative disrepair of the floor, and the number of times you had to open a window, run a fan, then close the window again because of dust (and rain on the outside), it takes at least 5 hours to get all the boxes in to an ordered format where you are ready to start to tear into the electronics boxes, and the others are neatly stacked on the wall. Also, you've killed another 2 cans of soda.
Needless to say, Tink feels a fairly overwhelming sense of accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Blindside finally finished his morning routine. His clothes were clean and his hair was styled just like the trid star Jake Jackson's, a feat which took the better part of an hour to perfect. Blindside took one last look over the washroom to make sure he had all his stuff and that it was tidy, he liked the washrooms clean just as much as Janesta did. Feeling much more relaxed he decided to check out what the others were doing. He went downstairs but didn't see anyone in the living room. On the second floor he found Tink, shoving boxes around a surprisingly tidier room. A cardboard sign with a list of items clued Blindside into the fact that Tink was on a project.

Blindside walked up to Tink, grabbing one of the discarded cans of DeuceX. "Hey little guy, can I help? Drink run maybe? You seem to have done the heavy lifting yourself..." Blindside shook the can to see if there was anything left. "I need something to do, otherwise I'm just going to end up watching some Trid's all day"
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Tink looks up and grins at his roommate, "I could use a ride over to my friend's junkyard to pick up some stuff for this room. You've got some hauling capacity right?"

Perfect timing, he thinks to himself, gonna need someone to haul all that stuff up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:20 pm

"It better have hauling capacity, otherwise I'm going to have to track down a bigger set of wheels." Blindside pulls his keys out of his pocket and starts to twirl them while walking towards the door. "Hey while we are going to a junkyard, we can stop by the Rakker's place. You get to look at more parts, and we can even start planning how we are going to hide the goods. Sounds good right?" He asked his roommate, happy to be helpful. When you room with a guy one normally tries to stay on good terms with them. Especially when your roommate can tell rats what to do...

Blindside shivered a bit at the thought, then brought up his comlink. ~Big J, me and Tink are heading to the junkyards and could use some extra muscle. Care to help?~ With that sent he headed out the door, heading for The Van. He resented the lumbering thing. It was useful, but it had no flash. He could do so much more with a better ride but he trashed his last one. He was ready to grab a nice sporty set of wheels when Janesta strongly recomended something with more... utility. Thus The Van. He hoped into the drivers seat, plugging his comlink into the dash. A suite of warning flashed as the car started up, Blindside ignored them all. He had fixed the problem weeks ago but never got to resetting the software.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Jason was still trying to figure out how to tell Janesta about the baby before she starts to think somethings wrong. He looks at the note that was with the baby as his com chirps with the message from blindside.

~ Hey dude yeah no problem, I'm on my way~

He drops a line to blindside.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:51 pm

Leon waited a few moments for Body to get in the car, his patience hadn't worn thin yet, so he was patient as his friend mocked him by bouncing between Sperethiel and english. "I thought you were going to have me wait all day Mr. Mangeur de pissenlit." He flashed a half-smile as he took off from his usual parking spot, merging with the cruising traffic. He had always prodded at Body, the two sharing a sort of rivalry since their skills were so closely related, albeit Leon usually the superior.

Leon flicked on the music player in the car, Flogging Molly, an irish band from the early 21st , played through his speakers as he took the quickest route he could think of from the hideout to the fence's shop. "The basic plan is I'm going to drop you off a block away from his shop, I want shots from the 4 directions, Call me paranoid but i don't trust this guy. I'm going in, question the man, try to get as much info out of him as i can. I'll leave my comm link on so you can listen in on the conversation... Regardez oĆ¹ vous allez, vous bĆ¢tard enfant d'un hamster qui sent nu de l'entrejambe d'une baleine!!!"

Leon yelled through his soundproof car at the insane driver that tried to cut him off in traffic, he knew the person couldn't possibly hear him, but venting helped to alleviate the urge to follow them and turn them into a metahuman sized portion of carpaccio. "Anyways, You can listen in, i'll be recording the entire conversation in my usual way. If things hit the fan, leave the bird on the roof as overwatch for a record of what went down inside. I doubt we'll have much trouble, but like i said, I'm paranoid. Compris?"

A few more minutes ticked by while they conversed before they pulled up to the block where Body was going to be dropped off for his part in the assignment. "Good luck my friend."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:54 am

"llayah!" this time body meant Literally ("I agree with you" or "I will do it"), and this time it slipped. He did not mean to but he did. And he hopped out the car. He had always taken his rivalry with Leon lightly. Mostly because they were young. So there was a playful cub like attitude toward the matter...

unannounced to Leon who had been talking and driving (and screaming) Body Had been toying with the Transmitter (now hooked to his com) for the bird in AR. Tink Had made the plug and play for the bird particularly child like. And he was thankful for that. This meant anyone could use it. Similar to a remote control car or some such nonsense. The user need not be a rigger (I'm hoping)

Every few seconds the bird would "kaw!" while Leon was speaking. A minor annoyance he was sure. But a funny one. When Leon screamed at being cut off. Body half thought he was yelling at him. eyes wide he smiled. Then he realized it was the traffic, and he went back to screwing with the manual controls for the bird.

Then body got out leaving an arm inside the car for the Crow. Which in turn hopped on the given arm. The Birds sold black feathers (he took note.) looked good in contrast to his Urban camo Jacket. The bird hopped again further up his arm as he stood up. One finale small hop took it to his shoulder. He used his other hand to pull his hood over his head and ducked into an ally...

Body held out his left hand and the Bio drone took off when it did he noticed the weight of the bird it was not heavier then most birds. He would have to compliment Tink on his work when got the chance...

He also noticed that his contact lenses were now beaming information to his hud (heads up display) in AR. He could see threw the birds eyes and his own. It was a more intense view then free running, but he could still see all around normally. While he received an aerial Visual of the ally...

Body looked around the ally for the quickest safest route to the roof. Then smiled because there was nothing safe about free running...

Perception roll to discern the quickest safest route to the roof G.

six little dice 0 hits

(OOC: Wow that was great! Glad it was a perception roll...)

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:55 am

+1 Karmas for:
Blindside - Great job with the self-starter attitude. Pulling the story along with you is always a good thing.
Tink - I like the narrative of the cleanup, and working in the junk yard. This trip with Blindside is going to be quite industrious.
Leon - Other than the fact that using Flogging Molly is awesome, that was a great post.
Body - Like with Blindside: good job pulling the story along with the narrative. And including your RP with the bird; well done.

In The Van
The landscape sped by at the sickening speed of 30 Km/h. And by sickening, of course, we are referring to the fact that the van's set of "Sports Suspension" was being tested in earnest. The streets out here, while clearly of carefully designed material, were in desperate need of modern repair. There was clearly no reason for anyone around these neighborhoods to be driving a sports car, since the likelihood of surviving a week without loosing a muffler was minimal. At best. Of course, sports bikes were seen all the time, since the smugglers of the world tended to favor their unmatched acceleration and handling when in the car-chases that were bound to happen.
In short order the group pulled up to Rakker's Junkyard. The place was a mess. Figuratively speaking.
"Hey Blindside, what's good?" Rakker grinned at Blindside, looking toward the other two with somewhat suspicious eyes.
"What can I gitcha?" He said, turning and heading toward the very large metal door closing off the junkyard-proper from the street. He walked up to a smaller door in the side of the fence and unlocked the small biometric padlock from the frame of the door, swinging the door open and heading inside. He waited just inside the door for the group to follow him in.

At the Warehouses
After Leon pulled away, Body looked around in some dismay. There was nothing particularly "climbable" about the warehouses on the side of the street that Body expected to be heading toward. Even with the crow winging over in that direction, Body couldn't see any drainpipes or escape ladders from the roof of the warehouse nearest to him. Also, unfortunately, the street between the warehouses and the brick tenements (which would have been easy to climb) was wide enough to make it impossible to jump the distance. At least, not without magical help (or a glider...).

Leon pulled up in front of a nondescript warehouse with a street number in faded white on the front. There was virtually nothing, except the number, to distinguish this one from the one to the right, or the left. There were a few cars scattered about in the "parking area", which was cracked concrete (not asphalt). There were no lines on the concrete, so if the parking area had ever been lined, it was a very long time ago. Checking on the little paper, Leon confirmed that the building number was the right one.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:18 am

Body cursed his luck! Leon had promised running and Jumping, but it did not look like that was going to happen. Then he remembered the bird that was flying in holding pattern nearby. Having not received any further orders. He assumed a normal guy walking down the street attitude and got the camera ready for action. Using the bird to see what was ahead nothing fancy just bird flying by from roof to roof and checking out the scene...

This gave him an idea of what it looked like at least a block away on the corner, and he could see Leon's car. When he figured eyes would soon be on him. He started looking for hiding places to take his shots. Leon wanted all four sides, and he knew the team would need that type of intel anyway. He would also mentally note how many guards he saw and where he saw them...

Perception roll looking for a good spot to sit and take photos. (If i can I'm looking for a spot with the birds eyes too)

perception 3 intuition 3 = 6 dice =5 hits yeah! baby! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Forged
Meat
Meat

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:36 am

Blindside hops out of the car, happy to see the man. "Rakker!, YOU look good man. I just wanted to check out the yard, get everything set up for later. My friends are trying to gather some stuff for a project, so we might even do some shopping on the way out." He followed Rakker motioning for everyone to follow. He waves to Rakker as he sets off in search of a good spot, and anything else the gnome wants.

(Looking for a good hiding spot/helpful materials. Group search uses highest perception [Jason 6] +1 per extra person. 8 dice, 5 hits)

Last edited by Forged on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Jason looked around the junkyard and started to think of all the endless ideas and uses for half the things around him. he looks in the direction of a small shed in the middle of the yard. [/i] Now whats this doing here![i] He thinks to him self when he caught the smell of something he didn't like.

Perception 6 roll enhanced smell+Intuition 3=9d6=2hits

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:25 pm

Body and Leon
Body, after his earlier un-luck, gets lucky. He notices some great alleyways that run between most of the large brick tenements on the other side of the street. They look like great places to skulk in the shadows while taking pictures of the warehouse. Chances were pretty good that he wouldn't be seen while he was taking care of this. Body was also excited by the potential that he would be able pass behind the buildings, instead of in front of them, thereby completely avoiding any searching eyes from the warehouse.

Jason, Tink, and Blindside
"Thanks man! I appreciate! It's all this lifting and stuff that I gotta get done around here. The place may not smell great, but it's good for the muscle-tone. That's fer sure!
"Uhh. Yeah, I don't see no reason you guys can't take a good look around. Have at it. I'll hang here, 'n'case ya need me."
Rakker said, giving Blindside a hearty smile. He was definitely more diesel than he had been. That was for sure.

Jason started to get a feel for the yard, looking about, trying to find anything interesting. There was a storage shed not far from the entrance which caught his attention, the disturbing smells wafting from the poorly fitted wall-boards. Jason worked his way over there, careful not to land in something smelly that would track him about. In short order, Jason was close enough to peer in through some of the cracks in the wall-boards, and get a good look at what was being kept in there.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 pm

Leon pulled into the ersatz parking lot, turned off the engine and gave a few seconds. It wasn't nerves that stopped him he just wanted to make sure all of his usual tools were in working order. He had two knives, each very finely crafted, kept meticulously in perfect condition along belt sheaths that ran with his belt, not vertically along his hip, better to hide under his coat and easier to draw. Beneath each sleeve was a hidden blade the width of each hand, they slid with just a thought for him to unleash hell. These however were not the instruments of destruction, it was his cold dead eyes. I offered my sight and my hearing at your alter, My Anna Marie. Now i know the world better, for what it truly is. I can now see its beauty pails to yours my beloved Anna Marie.

His eyes were truly the pale countenance of a being that was soulless. This game, this moment belonged to Leon, he checked each tool meticulously before exiting his car, taking in a moment to fire up his radar sensor before he entered the building, letting take up a small portion of the screen so he could still see in top definition. After entering the store he took a few seconds, scanning and listening to every noise within the store front, taking in every detail humanly possible and activated the recording features for his eyes and ears, and took a jpg snapshot of the radar cross section of the building, just so he could draw a map later. How could I not save every moment of my search for you, my years of longing and hardship for you, my Anna Marie. It is through the journey, through every blood filled tear down my cheek that I earn the right to be with you, my Anna Marie.

--
Perception test (taking the time for two tests)

(visual)
Intuition 4 + perception (active soft) 4 + Vision Enhancement (rating 3) = 11 =
5 hits

(audio)
Intuition 4 + perception (active soft) 4 + Audio Enhancement (rating 3) = 11 = 4 hits
--

Leon walked over to the front counter and looked the man behind it with his usual dead stare, his face a stone facade. "I was sent by a woman who said you had a security problem, I'm here to help." Leon's voice was calm, nonthreatening, and completely without emotion. He didn't need to push the man yet without knowing the direction in which he should go. Do you hear our music playing Anna Marie? I hear it, but our dance must wait, while I play this game once again, my beloved Anna Marie.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 am

The inside of the warehouse is simple. There are no walls, to speak of, except a section along one side of the building, which is where the offices are held. The rest of the warehouse was filled with large metal shelving, separated by wide spaces, likely where the trucks pull up to be unloaded. There was enough activity in the warehouse to indicate a fully functioning building, although based on the time of day, the activity was necessarily slackened. The morning rush had been taken care of, but the mid-afternoon rush hadn't yet started.
As Leon scanned about, he noticed and noted that the exits were all guarded by at least two Orcs, of above average size, and well muscled. Each carried what appeared to be an automatic weapon, slung about their shoulders and hanging at their sides. None of them had their hands on the guns. Similarly, there were several similarly muscled Orcs wandering about the shelving of the building. They did have their hands on their weapons.
The extraodinarilly muscled Orc behind the counter looked briefly at Leon, then pulled his hands up from under the counter. He was holding a clipboard with papers on it. He leafed through them, coming to some page he clearly had been looking for, and tracked down several lines with his finger. A few moments pass while he studied the paper, then he looked up to Leon.
"An' Wut's Yer Name?" The very large Orc said to him, his barely passable english coming off his untrained tongue in a slur. Leon didn't have to think hard to realize that this Orc wouldn't likely be able to follow any other languages. He wasn't there for his brains...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:05 am

Body ducked into one of the previously mentioned hiding spots he found. And took pictures of the front as Leon entered. He listened in as Leon spoke to the desk Orc. Nothing special

He moved from place to place taking pictures of the building from the secured areas he had found. And was thankful for them. He did not like Leon going in alone. So he stuck to his part listened in and took shots of the area and building.

It was kinda a mesh between being board and staying alert. Not hard for him, But it left something to be desired... He was going over the layout mentally based off of what he'd seen, and tried to see in his mind the best way in quietly with out being seen. For that he relied on his eye in the sky...

The Crow "Kawed!" into action spurred on buy its commands to search once more. It took off of a nearby roof it had briefly landed on and flew into a search pattern looking for open windows and the like....

(OOC: G you rolling for the bird or? Oh and can i get in on that radar jazz with my com i have image link probably not but thought id ask would probably have to be networked or some such stuff...)

Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Tink slowly drifted off from the others, keeping his eye open for pieces of wood or metal or plastic that would be useful , as well as desks, tables, shelves or drawers that might be salvageable for the workshop. He also looks for anything that might have motors, electronics, discarded cyberware, and the like to add to the collection that Gala already had.

Visual Perception Check
Perception 2 + Intuition 2 + Vision Enhancement 3= 7
4 Hits
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:55 am

Body +1 Karma
Tink has no trouble finding all sorts of interesting stuff. First he locates the top for a Bar, well used and still stinky. It was an old bar, made of real wood. It was somewhat of a mystery that someone had been willing to leave a treasure like this in a junk yard!
After nearly 30 minutes of searching, Tink and the group had identified several small cars with Engines that could be lifted out, as well as recoverable electronics suites. One car even had a functioning surveillance suite. The old Bar, as well as a somewhat beat up old metal file cabinet. All Tink had to do now was fit some legs on the bar, and find a way to fit the file cabinet in underneath, and he would have an excellently functioning workbench.
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm

Finding a bar top bigger then he was, as well as some vehicles with small motors, Tink realizes he's going to need some help moving this stuff. He sets up some ARO markers at each point in his AR, flips his goggles up, and sets to work struggling to pull out one of the electronic suites to bring back to the others to show off what kind of haul was here. It takes him about an hour, but he finally arrives with his prize, sweating and coated in more dust.

Hardware 2 + Logic 4= 6
1 Hit

2 Hits = 3 Total

1 Hit = 4 Total

3 Hits = 7 Total

2 Hits = 9 Total

3 Hits= 12 Total, Threshold hit

Last edited by johnnytenpins on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:41 am

Leon felt amused at this, it was the Orc's turn to dance around and he chose the pulse of a tango. Fast and intense, a fire that could burn just as fast as it could hot. Leon took a moment to study the shop keep, he obviously was the person here for muscle, not for number crunching and business idea's, the greater question was: Were all these guards here at the time of the crime, or new hires? The answer to that question would give a very large hint as to the kind of power that Marco now wielded, he at least had something big enough to give him the balls to rip off a Fence, knowing that they all talk, knowing that they talk with and often hire runners to take care of problems with competition: Marco either had a very good new toy, is a masochist for punishment, or is an idiot. This one thinks he can push me around, my beloved. What would you choose, should I let him live, should he die? Should I skin him, or dance a little more and let the music crescendo? You would have me dance, my Anna Marie, you always enjoyed our dancing.

"My name is unimportant, Your boss called mine, Janesta, about a break in last night, about stolen goods by another gang. I was sent for retrieval and revenge of said goods, understand?"

--
Charisma 5 + Etiquette 3 + First impression 2 - radar 2 + edge 3 = 11 = 3 hits

Rule of 5 (round 1)
3 dice = 3 = 1 hit

Rule of 5 (round 2)
1 dice = 1 = 1 hit

Rule of 5 (round 3)
1 dice = 1 = 0 hits

Total = 6 hits
--

Peu de temps maintenant my Anna Marie, This won't take long at all, this dance of ours will be fast, but how will it end? S'il vous plaƮt dites-moi?, my beloved. Ruin the surprise, the suspense has me nearly shaking. Resisting the temptation to shred the information from this orc was difficult, but he had to let this play out, he needed the information and so did Janesta and the team. This was his hunt, his game, and he had to take each step with caution.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:39 am

Leon, +1 Karma

Game Stuff:
Tink - It's an extended test to pull out the electronics, not a single test. Since there is no pressure, you just keep at it until you get it, right? Threshhold is 10 (i.e. keep rolling until the sum of your successes is 10, you already have 1); each roll represents 10 minutes of game-time.
Phantom: It's "Rule of 6", not "Rule of 5". Fortunately, there's no need for you to re-roll, because the 4 successes you got on "Rule of 6" are more than enough.

"Unghh." The Orc said in response to Leon's statement. He didn't look the least surprised. He simply put the list down. He stared at Leon, blankly, for a few moments, and then the nearest door to the "Offices" section opened up and another large and well muscled Orc sauntered out toward the desk. When he got close enough to be heard speaking, he pointed at Leon.
"You Der. Da boss wonts yeh' ta'come an' speak wi'im." The barely intelligible english made following the Orcs words difficult. On the other hand, there were really only two things he could have said: "Get out" or "Come with me". And it didn't sound like "Get out".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Be Gangers
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next