Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeWe Be Gangers - Page 12 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

We Be Gangers

Go down 
+5
wngd_phantom
Ghostmaker
Forged
Kazuki jotaro
Gala
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

We Be Gangers - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Dont want anyone waiting on me so here's my roll

Body six dice seven but minus one default

2hits no ones
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2010-09-15

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:44 am

Normally, it would take a miracle for Runder to pop his head out to watch bullets whiz by, but this was not the time nor the place for cowardice. Sheer bouts of fear however, was perfectly in the norm, especially when they worked on a level of 'go too far and get a bullet in the eye'.

With great and tedious care, Runder moved his head out from behind the wall, an incredibly tight grip on his gun, eyes scanning where the guns where shooting from. The rest of the team seemed to know what they were all doing, Tink, body, Jason, hell even that crazy Duke guy with the machine gun and more guts than s gory slasher fic.

Maybe none of them would mind if he just sat this one out for a while... yeah... he thought, let's go with that...

Move action: None

Complext Action: Full defense
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:26 am

Warehouse

"YAAAHHH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!" A high-pitched piercing maniacal laughter came directed toward the group of enemies and friends from Duke's doorway. This was quickly followed by yet another volley of lead-death, sprayed without discrimination in the general direction of Body, Tink, and the foes. Whatever this was, it was not even remotely comfortable, for anyone. And it was entirely impossible to tell how Duke was handling the heat, literally. It was hard to imagine that he hadn't been hit yet, and harder still to imagine that he might still be standing with the number of bullet holes in him that aught to be there! But, somehow, against all odds, he was still forcing the opponents to keep their heads down, somehow. And, if he had been hit, clearly his lungs were still working just fine.

As there was nothing even closely resembling stealth at the moment, there was a good chance at this point that all of the enemies that they were going to encounter were already in the fight, or just about to join it...
Tink, seeing an opportunity to stick his hand out without earning a bullet for his troubles took aim at the torso of one of the remaining gunmen, somehow managing to land the pointy end of his electrodes in the thick of his back. The guy stood up, likely involuntarily, convulsing. Duke's fresh volley of lead shredded his chest. The guy slumped to the group, his legs and arms still twitching from the electricity being released in to them. Tink yanked his arm back to the relative safety of the barrel he was hiding behind.
Body, dancing from one body to the next, managed to avoid, yet again, catching a bullet in his chest. From his vantage, he could clearly see, and be seen by, the only two remaining targets, hunkered down behind hard defenses.

Order:
Body-14 (2/3)
Leon-14 (2/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (1/1)
Duke-7 (1/1)
Tink-6 (1/1)

Body/Leon, you're up.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:04 pm

((Moderator Note: This post is very graphic, if you don't want to read it, Do Not Click The Spoiler Link. If you do, be warned, it is not toned down, the only censoring involved is for swearing that the website does automatically. Enjoy.))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:36 am

Janesta's response did not take long at all. In fact, some of the time, it was hard to imagine that Janesta was a magic user, such was her capacity with the technology. Her message was a voicemail, and it pinged in to Leon's box almost the same moment that he sent out his completion.
"I can see that you've managed to keep your skin unmarred, Leon. Please make sure that you clean yourself up a bit before you return, will you? Also, did you keep Tanner unharmed?"
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:26 am

Body stopped dancing clearly enjoying himself. He had dropped the man he was holding and dodged Dukes wanton but useful firing. And was now focused on the last two would be enemies, and they could see him dread on their faces as they realized they were next, and nothing had stopped this kid yet. Before they made their decision to fire in response he moved! A clear Grin on his face! "What tenacity this little punk" but by the time the thought went through their heads, he was already on them. Cover the only thing between the three of them.

Roll to jump up and over the cover into there midst

Agility 5, Athletics 1 = 6dice= 4, 3 up over not sure why i rolled thrice

(ok its really early in the morning i rolled three times i was supposed to roll twice but ill drop the last roll cause i don't need it)

Body clears the cover! (soo tired) The astonished enemy's who by the way were pissed at the blatant disrespect for the prowess and position. He had risked all life and limb needing to end this before he got a scar, and then how would his date turn out the next day. The women had told him not to come back bleeding he smiled at their fury and the woman's request... And then he did something crazy! He dives in through his opponents waist and the barrier behind the enemy! The idea was to steal the cover from the last guy while taking this guy down (if successful i should be in prone with him but on top in his guard or side control but he'll be on his back so) (i also gotta go through the barrier too to be effective) (i clearly don't know what this area looks like or what their hiding behind but it cant be helped) (also i have no book so this might be done wrong) Knockdown attempt!!!

Agility 5, Unarmed 4 = 9dice = 4hits yeah man

(if cant do this save it for later k) Body takes the man down he was in a good spot probably about to get shot in the back of the head though, but he hoped his team had his back... He focused on the man he'd taken down and attempted to lock up the mans gun arm with his own! Two on one so the man could at least not use the arm, and to add some pain to he's stay here at club jujitsu of which Body his host knew very little of. Not even enough to be called a practitioner but he knew the applied theory of it Very Happy

Going for the submission

Agility 5, Unarmed 4 = 9dice = 3 hits

Locking the mans arm was no problem know the only thing left to do was prey he did not get shot by the open but lone defender left...

(Ok its 7:13am here im going back to bed hope you all enjoyed this one i did without books G i'll edit anyway you like i know its probably wrong and what not So G! hit me up let me know what you want added taken away...)

Dodge Roll: 3 hits

DMG resist: 4hits not bad but not saving me either lol!

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:44 am

Order:
Body-14 (3/3)
Leon-14 (3/3)
Jason-10 (1/1)
Runder-8 (1/1)
Duke-7 (1/1)
Tink-6 (1/1)

Umm... Leon, I think you're just about done. And the timing is right, since we're about to finish up here too.

Body, you're up.

Warehouse
The sound of gunfire was slacking somewhat, allowing some small spaces in between the sharp crack of the semi-automatic weapons firing. The two remaining enemies realized that the big guy they had been focused on was probably mostly just a distraction. In fact, he could even have been an illusion by a clever magician! They finally came to the conclusion that they needed to pay more attention to this other group.
2 muzzles of 2 separate guns swung in Body's general direction. One of them was not fast enough for usefulness. The other, however, was.

Body, roll Dodge. No Gymnastics while grappling.

The gun went off, and there was a grunt from Body as the bullet found skin, muscle, sinew, and probably bone on it's way through. This was not going to be pleasant for Body, although from the look of Body's successful takedown, he clearly had in mind to take out his pain as aggression.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:44 am

"Damn! I'm hit!" Body thought but all that came out was "Gggrrrraaah!" What was he going to do on his date with a gaping hole in his jacket. Now he was mad things got slow almost stood still. Body then realized this was his first time getting shot. In all the years he'd been in the street he'd never been shot, or maimed at all. It was an interesting feeling. It was weird to him. First there was a strong impact or lots of pressure, then intense heat as the bullets pass through they were like lightening fast fire ants eating there way through him as the muscle parted. Then it was over almost as soon as it started. Body had grunted his protest but it hurt more then he was letting on...

He had to act now there was no time to think further. What was done was done! he'd paid the price for his arrogance and it could have been worse! He released the grip of his right hand and threw a magically enhanced hammer fist toward the mans right temple...

unarmed going with the minus four so minus five oops rolled five dice sorry re roll one sec ok so...

Unarmed 4 agility 5 -1 wound + -4 = 4dice = 2 hits glitch i think its two ones (no books so cant roll dmg G HELP pm me the dmg please and ill finish k IM NOT DONE YET!)

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:37 am

Order:
Body-14 (0/3)
Jason-10 (0/1)
Runder-8 (0/1)
Duke-7 (0/1)
Tink-6 (0/1)

Body, you're up again; they don't get a third go, so they couldn't act again against you.

Warehouse
The entire team witnesses the momentary silence, following immediately after a single loud crack-crack-crack of a burstfire gun Semiauto Pistol. Body was hit; in the back. There were only two left, as the team had managed to systematically take out the rest of them, and there had been several. But they were down to only the two, one "out of commission", as he was currently held in a death-lock in Body's arms. The other, had just managed to get a shot off, and hit!

Body: I couldn't come up with something suitably embarrassing for the glitch. The situation didn't lend itself to anything awesomely funny. So I am simply ruling that you did no damage, despite having successfully hit. Lucky for you, it wasn't a critical glitch.
And, you're up again!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:13 pm

The problem here was that Body was not being effective! This guy would not give like the guy in the ally. There was a very real chance he might have to die.l.. But would the boy kill him in cold blood. It was the heat of the moment after all. However he'd never had to kill before, and even shot he was a far shake away from it. He needed to at least take the mans gun arm. Reaching for the mans arm that his wounded arm would not hold for long. He grabbed at the mans gun arm elbow with his good hand and applied tork to irritate or even break the joint. He had no idea if he would be shot again he relied on his team to take care of him in that department, and he had faith in them... He kept twisting the mans arm!!!

Unarmed 4 -1 Hurt +5 Agility -2 joint breakage = 6 dice = 2 hits

Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:11 am

Knowing Body was hit, Tink told himself he couldnt panic and run to him, there would be plenty of time to for healing later. He let go of a deep breathe he didn't realized he had held in and moved as much as he needed to get a line of sight on the one who fired on Body. Gathering as much magical energy as he could muster Tink pushed a powerful thought out of his mind and into the streams of mana connecting him and his target.

Control Actions with command to turn gun on himself if successful.

Magic 2+ Spellcasting 3+ Edge 1= 6
0 hits

Resisting Drain= 2 hits, no drain dmg

Realizing his failure, Tink takes the last few moments he has to moved to whatever cover is available to him.

Setback...
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:48 am

Warehouse
A few moments of intense and inexplicably fast action is all most actual combats turn out to be. You do your best to focus on one or two opponents, and take care of them, in the hopes that the rest of your team can take care of what's left. Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't. It's part of the reason 'Runners tend to be a superstitious lot, as "luck" plays such a key role in survival.
Well, "Luck" didn't seem to be on the team's side today. As body finished up the gun-arm of his captive, he felt the unmistakably cold finality of death. He simply was not in a position to manage both of the two remaining opponents. One, yes. But not both. And this time, the "Luck" simply had not gone his way. The business end of a pistol was now pressing against the middle of his back, and there was no question whether this fellow was intending to finish what he had started in the last burst. Time slowed for Body, and his senses sharpened in that instant. He could feel the pressure of the pistol against his back increase slightly, indicating that the enemy was squeezing on the trigger. He could hear the knuckles crack slightly, and the faux-leather of his gun gloves stretch. Then the telltale *Crack*-*Crack*-*Crack* of a 3-bullet burst followed.
Body looked down at his torso, wondering why there was no additional pain. Perhaps this was an instant kill shot? Might Body be having an "out of Body" experience? (OOC: Sorry, I just couldn't help that one Smile
Then, strangely, he heard a *Thud* from behind him. Body's gymnastics training told him it was the sound of someone's knees hitting hard pavement. There was no way that sound would follow if he were having an "out-of-Body" experience; he would be hearing the angelic choir or something. Body took a quick look behind him, and focused his gaze onto the surprised look on the face of the last standing of the opponents, staring down at his torso. His gun arm was drooping, and his other hand was touching blood starting to drool out of the gaping hole left by someone's gunfire.

And then there was silence.

The kind of silence that can only follow an intense gun battle. The kind of silence which settles in heavily on the people who survived, reminding them of their mortality; or, perhaps in somewhat extreme cases, affirming their immortality. Though, those, generally didn't have much longer to live.
Slowly, the post-battle noises started to fill in the blank spaces. The spaces left by the gunfire, and screams. While time started to speed up, and the battle haze retreated from everyone's consciousness, the injured and dieing were facing their mortality in a very different way.
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Two gnomes against the world hehe

Once the deafening silence faded, Tink peaked around the crate he just jumped behind and saw the last 2 enemies down along with Body. With a quick yelp, he got up and shouted to Runder...and Duke if was still out there and could hear him,

"Body's down, I'm going to check him out! Get started looking for the stolen goods."

While sprinting to Body, Tink kept his tazer trained on the two bad guys downed around Body, and proceeded to check their pulses and make sure they were down for a few minutes. Upon reaching Body's body, Tink pulled his medkit from his belt and began to check Body over. Once everything was settled, he set to work doing his best to patch Body up, at least to the point of getting him out of here before back up came.

Logic 4+ 1 (Drugs) +First Aid 2+ Medkit 6= 13
6 Hits

Quietly Tink mutters to himself and his semi conscious friend laying there, "I'm sorry my friend, so sorry. I could have helped and I failed..."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Body smiled as he barely heard Tinks voice turning over to let the Gnome see his wound... He smiled then lurched up a little as the adrenaline left his system and the pain set in. He tried to keep his humor when he spoke to Tink "Keep me alive." he said "And we will call it a good run k? Got a lunch date tomorrow and i don't want to miss that you know aggrah!" he lurched again as breathing and talking stretched his back muscles which in turn hurt his wound. He put his one good arm on Tink's shoulder "You guys did great we up they down could have gone either way. Ya nah mean aggrah...!" He looked at the man on the floor that was supposed to have killed him. Then looked back to Tink "Glad your on our team." And he smiled then closed his eyes as the pain was starting to get to him... his last words were whispered to the Gnome "Call J tell her we good, and help me up i wanna get a look at everyone you know case i bleed to death..." Then he laughed and lurched in pain again he was truly happy to be alive but he tried not to do the jig...
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Leon the hunter didn't need magic to know that a dark and terrible deed had been done, the life he took couldn't be exchanged. The Soul couldn't be brought back from the unfathomable hells it traveled in, and yet the air was clearer, the light brighter. Crimson slashes decorated the walls, ceiling, floor, the lump of flesh that was formerly Marco's body, and Leons clothes and face. Yet, they were like splashes of holy water that drove out whatever demons may have haunted the building, But their was still one demon left. Prepare yourself for an eternity in Hell, Marco. We will be meeting again sooner then you think.

Leon, the once trembling shell of a man, stood for a few moments in the window, he didn't need augmented ears, eyes, or even his radar to tell him that the whole of Marco's gang was barreling its way up the stairs, banging against the door where his monofilament wire held strong, and it would till they pulled hard enough to sheer the handles off. He looked back into the room for a few moments, glaring at the work that now stained his hands, You will need me again, My Leon les faibles, I will be with you till you have finally earned your Beloved petite Anna Marie.

A screech was heard down the alleyway as he saw his silver car burn down the way and stop at the entrance, in the front seat was Tanner, waiving Leon to join him so they could go home. Taking a single step out of the ledge, Leon's fall was slowed by his climbing gear and grappling gun, he would have normally shattered his legs, but instead he was able to hit the ground running, reeling in the monofilament line just as he bolted for his car, The morning sun blasted down the alleyway, the warmth and light allowing him to escape the hell of his own creation, and fly into his passenger seat unhindered by the gangers that would surely be blinded if they looked down their alleyway to find the man responsible for the abomination left in their home.

The car was in motion the moment Leon's back hit the seat, Tanner seeing the blood, and yet no look of horror was etched in his face or eyes, Janesta must have told him Leon's real job for her. He was more phantom than man, no one ever saw him enter, and no one alive saw him leave when he was actually at work. He was the sharpened edge of the shield that protected her family, and Leon repeatedly did his best work for her, protecting those he considered within his care. "Has your sword ever dulled, Mademoiselle? Elle n'a jamais rouillé, Broken, or failed to do the tasks that you ask of it? Ai-je jamais vous avez échoué?"

He clicked off his sub-vocal microphone, slightly annoyed that Janesta had doubted him, but with good reason, Tanner was new to the group, and a close friend. They slowed down after a few blocks, matching the flow of traffic easily enough and rode the rest of the trip without a word spoken between the men. It was eerily silent, but Tanner was smart enough not to ask about Leon's work, just as Leon never spoke of it to anyone, ever, more for their protection. Come Home, my beloved Leon, you have earned rest once again

The entire trip, no noise was heard inside the car, and the welcome sight of Home filled the vision as the car was parked in the side alleyway, just enough room for Leon to take the back door In, quickly, quietly, and without drawing attention to himself from any onlookers from the streets or sidewalks. Tanner backed out of the driveway and returned the car to its usual parking spot as Leon entered home, taking the fire escape that was kept pristine up to his room, where he was able to change out of his bloody clothes and climb into the shower. He took his time, making sure every cell that was not his was scrubbed from his being, cleansing not only his body, but his mind as well. He remembered being somewhat fragmented inside, too many things telling him what to do. Too many voices goading him to do their bidding, yet all of them had gotten the job done. He remembered a man, he was strong, not in the physical sense, but in the way a man who has stared death in the face and made it turn away would be. It kept reign over his body for the most part, but their was another voice. It was not, his Anna Marie he heard, although she was their as well. It was another Thing entirely, for he could not call it a man, it whipped and growled, snarling, like a hellhound kept at bay only on a string that could snap at any moment. Je suis désolé, We will be here Leon.

Leon washed these from his mind at the moment, left the shower, dried off and got dressed in another set of jeans and a hoodie, his weapons and armor where they should be as well. After he finished this ritual, he looked into the mirror on the wall, he was still Leon. His hands ran over his arms, chest, legs, his head. He checked for wounds, but was thankfully disappointed, and was greeted by Janesta, standing in his doorway, her face in an expression he could not translate. "You needed something else of me, Dame Janesta?" He avoided her eyes, her telling eyes, he continued his ritual, strapping on his commlink, tying up his shoes, glancing periodically at the clock. Half an hour had already ticked by, if Marco's gang was going to move, now would be the time.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:04 am

"I do." Janesta said, answering his question. She wasn't in a particular hurry, as 1 minute, or 10, would make little difference to her at the moment. She waited, patiently, for Leon to complete the ritual. She was well familiar with it by this time, and appreciated that this was part of what Leon did, for Leon. Each person, particularly in cramped quarters, needed to have the littlest bit of themselves in their daily routine. Something personal.
When Leon was finished, and had turned to address her, she nodded toward him and turned to walk back to the kitchen. He would follow when he was ready. Sooner, if she asked, but this was not important enough to threaten his time. Not sensitive enough to ask him to move at another speed by his own. She sat carefully at the table, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear unconsciously, while considering the additional mission she was about to request of Leon.

"I need you to return to Marco's place again. Only this time, the mission is not for one who can get in and out unseen. The mission is for one who can run faster than the bullets they may be shooting at you." Janesta said once Leon had joined her. She didn't wait for Leon to sit: he wouldn't sit - he never did.
"I would like to offer a truce, of sorts, to the remaining alive in the Gang. Their leader is dead by my directive, and further bloodshed is unnecessary. That said, I will be taking over their building, and it would be convenient if I could offer them continued employment." She paused, catching Leon's ever-shifting eyes to find that look of understanding that would tell her he understood. And was on board.
"I've recorded a brief message. Give this to whichever one of them steps forward, and ask him to play it. You will wait outside. This addresses them with some degree of respect, and gives them the general choices that they have to know they have already. With Marco dead, their guns are no longer enough to keep another rival from moving in on that building anyway. And I can't afford to "purchase" it.
"I've come to the conclusion that you all need to be given enough space to breath. To feel a bit of permanence in your life with me. And I can't do that above the table. Marco has provided the opportunity that we need to match our physical space to the needs we have developed.
"Now, this is important. There are eight of them there, and they are armed, dangerous, and keyed up for violence. I do not want you to even think about entering in to a conflict with them. You are the man for this mission because you can get away alive. If they want a fight, we will bring it to them with all of the advantages of timing, planning, and a full team to execute that plan. Am I clear on this?"
She asked, grabbing his eyes again. Janesta was well aware of Leon's skill, and comfortable allowing him to use it for the "family's" benefit. But this was not one of those times. If the other gang wanted a gang war, she would bring it to them with gusto; and she wasn't about to lose her scalpel, because a broadsword was the proper tool for this battle.

Last edited by Gala on Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:23 am

The sound of gunfire had died down. At least, had died enough that he could no longer hear it with his fingers in his ears. Runder's crouch from his position was not doing much for his street cred of badass dwarf with a history complex, but at the moment he felt more glad to be alive and well than riddled with metal.

Slowly, he retracted his fingers, and slowly stood up, leaning over, then quietly walks up from his hiding spot, struggling to maintain whatever was left of his dignity. All thoughts went to mush, however, as the sight of Body draws him into action.

"Oh my God", he said, rushing up, "Oh god oh god oh god...." Immediately he drops his pack, starting to throw its contents on the floor in an emergency to find his medkit.
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Seeing Runder come up in panic mode, Tink softly spoke to him, "Brother, Brother- calm down. I have this under control. I---WE need you to start looking for the stolen goods. Check around in the matrix and see if you can find any nodes that look like they represent a lock; figure the goods are locked up somewhere or in a locked container. That would be a good place to start."

He hoped Runder's hysteria wouldn't prevent him from getting what needed to be done in a place where he was most comfortable.

"And if all else fails, starting looking around with your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Body smiled at Runder "So k lil bro its a little cold but im good to go. You heard? Do like Tink said, Let's get this over with and get out of here." He then tapped his COM and sent a voice message to Joso

Message begins:

Yo! Dog move in the troops we gotta get this stuff out like now and there is a lot i believe..

Message ends:

Body lurched again it was beginning to be hard to think... So he let Tink do his medic thing.
Back to top Go down
johnnytenpins
Meat
Meat
johnnytenpins

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:52 am

Once he did all he and his medkit could do for Body, Tink stood up and looked around. He hoped Runder was getting to work on looking for stuff in the Matrix, as he was just standing there. A warehouse full of crates and boxes, where to start?

Visual Perception check- Intuition 2 + Perception 2 + Vision Enhance 3= 7
2 Hits

After peaking around for a couple of minutes, he rings up Janesta on his comm.

::Hey, We have cleaned the warehouse of Marcos' guys and seem to be alone. Body is temporarily down, Runder is having a panic attack, and we seem to have lost everyone else. Any idea what I am looking for so we can grab the goods and get out of here before back up or KE shows up?::
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:03 am

Tink had pulled him out of his mindless search for medical supplies - not that he knew what on earth he was going to do with it. He brought himself to his senses as Tink quietly went on his Comms. An eye scanned around at the carnage that had unfolded before him, a futile attempt to not focus on Body's wounds and more at the task at hand.

"My god... uh... do you think anyone's still alive," he asked, flipping on his comms scanning range, and quickly taking a walk about in an attempt to find a signal. "Didn't Gala say something about us doing our best not to kill anyone? I'm sure the plan was that we were going to bluff our way in... or something..."

A quiet bleep on his display brrought a creased brow to his face. Other than the small bleeps from his companions, nothing else seemed to be showing up on his screen. He bit his lip, and mumbled under his breath as his programs booted up, "Oh, wonderful, at least they had the mindset to lock us out of their damn machines... here we go."

In a fluster, he immediately sat where he was, bringing himself into the matrix, and began his search, still speaking.

DETECT HIDDEN NODES - Extended Scan+Electronic warfare General Search. Difficulty 15+. Time, 1 combat turn. Dice pool - 6

"Well, I'm sure I'll turn up something.. eventually. I mean, it's not like we're on a time restraint or anything..."

(( [5,1,1,5,2,3] = (2)))

"After all, what more would a dwarf want to do more than just sit around nudging at nodes after a big bloody gun fight eh?

(([1,6,5,3,2,3] = (2)))

"I mean, after all, we did just get into a straight up gunfight, resulting in the death of our would-be killers, and the grave injury of one of our team..."

(([5,1,3,2,3,1] = (1)))

"And yet here I am, practically in tears, still with the shakes for nearly having a bullet in my face, and what am I doing?"

(([5,6,1,4,5,6] = (4)))

"Banging my head against the Trix like a damn idiot, like I should have been doing in the first place!"

(([4,4,4,5,5,3] = (2)))

"Why the hell didn't I just do this from the start! Why didn't I just stay in the damn van!"

(([5,3,3,6,6,3] = (3)))

"Why didn't I stop this madness! Why couldn't I stop them from nearly killing us..."

(([1,5,2,1,6,6] = (3) Test complete.))

He looked away, biting his lip, angry at the world, the matrix, and himself.

"Why in every god's name can't I shoot..."

Last edited by Drugged dwarf on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:31 am

Warehouse
At Body's direction, a handful of well muscled humans come barrelling in the open vehicle door. One of the larger ones starts barking orders that the rest start to "sweep" the building. One other peels off and heads to the area with leaking bodies, starting to "Deal" with them. He is careful to avoid Runder.
Joso walks over to Body and gives him a quick inspection.
"Dude, get up. I'll bet that hurts, but it was a clean entry-exit; you'll probably be fine without medical attention. With the doctor's help, you might end up with a righteous scar; and be fully healed and ready to rock and roll in a couple-a days!" He says, reaching down and offering Body a hand up.
"My guys are looking for anything of interest, and will be reporting back to us if they find anything." Joso says, hauling up on Body's arm with a grunt.

[NOTE]: Runder: This is in the books. Basic Scan test, extended. You should look this up and become familiar with it, as it's pretty important stuff for a field-hacker. Scan + Logic + Computer; look up the threshholds in the book to see what you need to get, and what you can find once you get it. Also, remember, you need a stealth and a spoof. And there are some other things worth doing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Drugged dwarf
Runner
Runner

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:00 am

Bing! One hidden Node. Detected.

The soothing voice of his Scan program (modelled straight from the classic Connie of the last century's american internet corporation) brought him back from his wallow of depression. His mind raced to its source, ignorant of the commotion going on around him.

"Hey, um guys..." he said rather meekly. "I think I might have found something... hang on."

A Soft nudge of a lingering voice made its presence felt at the back of his head, but Runder shook it away. If anything, he was not expecting to be in the 'trix any longer than necessary, and this wasn't the time to be paranoid about sounds that existed only in his own head. Well, he thought, sounds he hopes to every god alive are only in his head.

A hand reached out, starting his Stealth program - the symbol of a dwarf hiding inside a cardboard box, occasionally peeking out to give him a sly thumbs up. It brought the smallest hint of a smile to Runder's lips, but now was not time to get into asthetics. With a stretch of his neck, he activated his exploit program, and went to work.

HACKING ON THE FLY - Extended Hacking + Exploit test. Difficulty (target's firewall + 3 for security subscription) Dice pool 6. Time, 1 complex action
Counter Detection: Target's Extended Analyse + firewall. Difficulty (Stealth = 3). Time - each hacking attempt.

((Note: I do not know what the firewall is, so I am going to roll till I get 6 sucesses, just let me know if I hit it before that so I don't have to give the Firewall another chance to detect me))

The node beckoned, a black spot on his screen. He focused, taking a breath. This was not the time nor the place to be a coward. It needed to be done, and it needed to be done now.

Runder attempts to hack, spending another point of Edge. [4,[6, 2],[6, 4],4,1,[6, 4],[6, 5],2,4] = (5)

Normal attempt [5,5,6,1,1,2] = (3)

Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:11 am

OOC: Dwarf, good job posting in both your action, and the counter action; keeps me from having to check the books. Also, good post. I like the internal discussions. +1 Karma.

Warehouse
You're in! You've managed to enter the node. Since you hacked under Security access, you immediately see that you were discovered in your hacking attempt, and that an ICE is about to attack. You have time for one action before being attacked.

Leon
Umm... It's been a while; you must be putting together a gang-buster of a post! Uh, pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 am

Body took Joso's hand and he he smiled with a grimace at the same time... "Hommie did you see us, we were all over there asses like plaacow!!!" Grimacing even more from the excitement "Thanks for this man" he looked around and saw all the guys running around going through stuff "Runder Hows it going in the trix bro you good!?!" before Runder could answer he looked back to Joso "We got some specific stuff items we need to get back to the financier of this little venture you heard? But I'm sure there is plenty here" He put up a hand Gotta check something he said Leon's Last message popping into his head at the mention of employers...

Voice Message to Jenesta:

"J its Body things are moving along over here the news of my demise was greatly exaggerate Cool and speaking of news whats up with psyco boy" he turned away from Joso putting up a hand to pause their conversation... his voice got lower... "is he ok did he take care of that dose he need back up i mean whats up with that??"

Message End:

He left a command for the com to immediately connect him the moment she tried to leave him a message.

He thought of Leon out there alone, with Tanner for back up! He'd not sounded confident he was coming back... And for a reasons he could not yet decipher Body did not like that his stomach turned making a slight noise maybe he was hungry...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Be Gangers   We Be Gangers - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Be Gangers
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next