Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeOn The Run SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

On The Run

Go down 
+6
Beetayasol
Ghostmaker
WearzManySkins
scawire
Gala
Kazuki jotaro
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Aries Mason aka Trix
Race: Human Technomancer
Sex: male

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:48 am

It was a "normal" rainy Seattle night in downtown Seattle. The sound of the rain hitting the rooftop and the few people on the streets arnt even bothered by the fact that its raining. In the safety of there homes the residents of Seattle sleep comfortably in there tiny little insignificant lives where the corp's only care for a profit.With the recent increase in gang activity between the Ancient's and the Halloweeners.

Trix is sitting inside his one bedroom apartment. Listening to the news report on what lone star intends to do about the recent increase of gang activity that has seemed to have stricken Seattle's downtown district. Trix's comlink chirps with the sound of an incomeing message

~Incoming Transmission~
Johnson:Mister Trix im in need of your services please meet me at this location in a half an hour, I'll discuss the details on the job that your needed for.
~end of transmission~

The J is sitting at a table in the back of Ebey's Bar waiting for Trix's arrival. The smoke filled bar is packed with the normal patrons sitting around drinking doing what wannabe's always do trying to look cool. Trix walks in and see's a man in a nice business suit
and walks over to the table "Mister Johnson I presume?" The Johnson nod Trix takes a seat. "So what can help you with?" The johnson grins "Mister Trix certain people that I represent are interested in acquiring a particular shipment thats comeing into the plex. I need someone to acquire the shipment and deliver it to a location elsewhere in the metroplex That I will specify " Trix nod's " So whats the pay?" The Johnson looks at Trix "Forty Thousand nuyen in certified cred upon compleation and delivery.
Trix grins at the sum of cred being offered "And to whom does this shipment belong?"Asked Mr Johnson shook his head slightly "I'm not prepared to discuss that until we have an agreement. the pay's forty-five thousand five thousand in advance and the other forty when you deliver." Trix paused for a monent "Done" He looked at the johnson "The shipment belongs to Knights Errant and it will be arriving into the plex in by truck in the next few days." Trix nods "Well then i believe our business is concluded."The johnson nods and gets up from the chair and heads for the door. Leaving the runner to his business at hand.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Breaker wakes up at her usual time, 2:30 pm. She looks around her messy apartment bedroom and rolls her eyes. - This is not what I want to be taking care of right now. Not even close. She thinks to herself, sitting up fully and rubbing some of the sleep from her eyes. - Ugh. Thank god I can sleep just fine with the sun in my eyes! She thinks, swinging her legs around the side of the bed to stand up.
She stands up, but quickly has to put a hand down on the bed to steady herself, wobbling slightly on her morning-legs, not quite awake, and ready for the mess of her room. Gaining her balance, Breaker heads down the hallway for the small kitchenette, looking quickly for the 60-second boiling teapot and some instant soycaf. - Hopefully this thing is cooperating today... She thinks with a grimace. If there was one thing she needed working for her, it was the instant soycaf... And the nearly brand new electric teapot had been acting up since she got it! And this was the second Factory Warranty replacement! She shakes her head, turning on the teapot while she funbles around for some soycaf.
- Ahhh.... She thinks to herself, enjoying the cup of coffee. Thankfully the teapot had behaved itself today. She heads into the small, but comfortable, den, and plops herself down on her couch to watch some flatvid before getting in to the day.

20 minutes later, and 3:00 pm, Breaker is ready for the day to begin, and ready to kick the fraggin' flatvid out the window. - If it's not one thing, it's another! Breaker thinks to herself, giving up on the flatvid for the time being to get to work on keeping herself living comfortably. She wanders in to her bedroom and searches around to figure out where she had left the commlink last night... er, this morning... when she came home.
- Ha! Found it! She thinks triumphantly. She picks up the commlink from where she had evidently discarded it the night before while collapsing in to her bed. - What a night! She thinks to herself, enjoying the partying she had partaken in. Some of the downtown clubs were really kickin' it into high gear for their Wednesday night parties, and Breaker was having every bit of it she could cram in.
Breaker stares down at the commlink blankly for a minute, trying to conjure up a few names that may have something interesting to keep her from having to service the bedroom. - Anything to get out of having to clean up this dump! She thinks, finally locating a semi-friend who throws her the odd job from time to time. - Hmm... A run... That should keep me distracted for a couple of days... Long enough so that the drudgery of cleaning should be welcome. She grins, punching in the code to allow outgoing calls. In short order the phone is ringing.

"Hey 'Trix, I'm bored! Got'ny thing fun to do?" She asks hopefully.

Last edited by Gala on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:17 pm

The comlink chirps as he answers the call. "Hey Breaker, As a matter of fact i got some biz for you if your interested?" He walk over to his bed that has his gear spread out ready for inspection.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 pm

"Suuuweeett!" Breaker replies, turning on the speakerphone as she strips out of her jammies. If it's game time, I gotta look the part.
"Ok, watchawanmetaputon?" She says, the excitement inside her threatening to explode outward. - YES! I can clean later! She rejoices inward, while forgetting to properly annunciate her words. Not like it mattered, 'Trix had likely heard that phrase a million times before, in the flesh and in the 'trix.
"I can go Business Casual, or straight up formal... Are we recruiting? Who's in on this?" In her excitement to escape the drudgery of manual labor, Breaker completely omits her manners, and allows a virtual torrent of questioning to drop in on 'Trix about the fun. Just as she finishes -nearly popping the stitches- tearing off her clothing to get dressed, she pauses to wait for 'Trix to answer. The next part was the important part... What she was going to be putting on after.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Duster wakes up in his studio apartment pulls pack the curtain the separates his bed from the rest of the room and stretches his legs. Duster rubs his neck to get a kink out of hitI hate having to work late on a drawing for work but the blasted house is done. Duster stands up walks over to his Soy Processing Unit the only real appliance other then the small bar fridge and starts it up. Well the SPU makes some soy noddles Duster picks up his Work Comm link and sends the completed drawings of the house he was working on into his employer.Well that is done I just wait for the Architect firm to throw me another project to work on. As SPU finishes it's work Duster grabs a cup of hot water and adds a spoon full of soycaf. With breakfast ready Duster sits down on his chair next to his sofa the only real furnishings of his apartment and starts eating his soy noddles. With breakfast over it time for some fun. Duster grabs a hold of his comm link "The Deck 2.0" as Duster calls it, places his trode that is inside a black baseball cap on his head and off to the matrix for a few quick games online.

Well in the middle of a shooter game Duster gets a message. Seeing who the message was from Duster quickly ends the game he is in. Well Trix what do we have here it is about time I'm in Debt up to my eye balls and a run seems like the only way I'm going to keep big trolls with baseball bats from coming to collect my knee caps as payment. Duster quickly sends a message to Trix.

Just send me the details of where and when to met you and I'm there.
D"

Duster logs of VR and drops down to AR puts his hands behind his head with a smile on his face he whispers to himself as he waits for the meet info. "I guess to day will have some excitement in it after all. I wonder what kind of hell were going to get our selves into this time.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:59 pm

"Business casual Breaker he tells her whos all in on the run. he sighs and replys back too duster message. Hey d the meets goin down tonight at my place. he beams his address to d.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins
Sex: Male

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Kat walks slowly along the shore of Cavern of Waterfalls, his Klan Zhivko is in a pentagram around him, Maximilien as usual is on point, Mikaere left side, Aleksandra right side, Yordana left side rear, and Kishor right side rear.

Watching the waters of the Cavern of Waterfalls thru the TacNet sensors, up ahead the TacNet senses 3 heat signatures in a group.

Directing his focus on the 3 heat signatures he watches the TacNet manipulate the various sensor channels available to it. In a brief instant the 3 heat forms are resolved into multichannel superimposed images.

[3 Orks, wearing Skraacha colors, 1 armed with combat shotgun, 1 armed with AK assault rifle, last no detectable weapons. Shotgun user IDed as Two Tone Bob, AK user IDed as Zelda Three Breasts, last IDed Pip, magical support.]

[Roger continue normal sensor ops.]

Walking carefully towards the trio once in speaking distance. "Hey Zelda I though you had better tastes in males than to hang around with those two."

Zelda smiles "Well if you went to the Dok and got an implant I might like you as much." she and the other two chuckles.

"Hmm they do not make the implants big enough for that Zelda." Chuckles all around.

"How is Momma's tonight? I have some fresh meat and other things she might be interested in."

"Momma's is good tonight, did you get any Devil Rat?" asked Two Tone Bob.

"Yes I got some of those also, along with some Demon Rat." Kat responded.

"Excellent I love the way Momma makes Devil Rat with awakened Habs, ask her to save one for me." Two Tone Bob said.

"Ok will do, the way behind me is quiet now." pats lined leather bag hanging off left hip.

Chuckles as he passes them by.

Kat approaches Mama Groby’s on the pier over the lake, smartgun link safeties his Ares HVAR, slings it over his left shoulder. [go ahead jump into your places] the cats around him jump into various large pockets, and Maximilien lays across his shoulders.

Once inside the noise and smells greet him. He walks over by the cooking area towards a huge female Troll. Before he gets close, the Troll spins around with a troll sized meat cleaver in each hand.

"Ah my skinny point eared furry boy, what did you bring for Mamma?" she says in a deep voice.

Kat places the sack on a block in the cooking area, "More of my usual also.."

"Yes Yes I know Two Tone Bob wants one of the devil rats, watchers have uses around here." she interrupts.

"Go sit yourself, while I look over what you have brought me, do you want your usual Sauron’s Sweat Whiskey? and some fresh cave fish for your feline partners?" as she puts down both cleavers and looks in the full bag.

"Yes and Yes Mamma." Kat responds as he makes way over to a secluded table, as he passes a albino Troll sitting on a table with number electronic parts/devices scattered around the table top.

"White Trash, you connect him up, you take any coins from him, I will make your next meal so hot a Hellhound would cry." Mamma says.

White Trash looks up at Kat with two totally white eyes, a brief smiles comes across his face, then nods briefly at Kat.

[Incoming access, signal source known as trusted]

[Grant Access]

Kat sits down at the table the cats in his pockets come out and sit at the various chairs, Max stays draped across his shoulders.

A Troll Sized shot glass containing a dark liquid settles down in front of him.

[Messages in cue]
[Deliver]

Kat scans thru the messages, spots one from Trix and reads thru it.

<<From Katmandew, to Trix: I am up for it, location, time and dress. Remember down here matrix access is spotty if at all. will hang here a bit.>>

Kat's and Klan Zhivko's food arrives, Max gets down from the shoulders and eats from a small plate for him, the others eat from there own small plates, they each have cave fish sushi, and Kat has cave fish with demon rat with Momma's Hab sauce.

Kat takes frequent drinks from his shot glass.

Last edited by WearzManySkins on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Serintha Night Fawn was well she would say. "Soooooo Board" She had spent the last of her money to get back to Seattle from the institute for Psionic Research. She was still not ready for initiation they said. That made her unhappy.

So she came back to Seattle and was pushing (mentally manipulating) people for money to eat and club. She'd lost her squat and shower and was stashing her gear from cubby hole to cubby hole through out the city. A church bell tower one night and grumps another. If she needed a shower she would just go to grumps. But she thought she was beginning to wear him thin.

Her only chance for Salvation would be if Trix a matrix jockey she had recently met had some work for her. Grump had run dry of late he hated sending her out on the count of her size. But she needed some of her own cred, and bad.

Message out:

To: Trix
Subject: Work

Bumped into you a while ago sorry no contact. But if you got any work i need a job. Or something to occupy my time. That's worth it... Please WBS Sad

Message End:

She sat in a Tree in a run down park near the Redmen Barrens and stared at the sky "No clubbing tonight." She thought of home. Where all the little people were safe in the forest. Safe from the wilds of the world. She was starting to understand how the natives (she affectionately referred to her people as natives) could stay hidden. She had come from a barter system for one. And had to learn about credit and cash at the institute. It was not hard to grasp possession for little Night fawn, or Agatha As she had been calling herself.

"Gosh where is Trix?" She said into the sky "I need a run...."

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beetayasol
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Character sheet
Character Name: Beetayasol

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Sweating behind a desk attempting to disarm an explosive that he himself created, Mario received a call at the same time that he removed the detonator cap. He dropped the cap as it sparked on the ground. His eyes closed and took a deep breath. "I have to turn off my link when I am working with my explosives," he said. Mario opened his commlink and looked at the message.

Incoming Messages:
Time to Wake Up! Time to Wake Up! Time To Wake Up!
End Of Messages

Mario looks at the time after reading the message. "2:00pm? I need to remember to sleep," he said out loud. He looked around at his area and gathered items that he could actually go outside with. "I can't leave with anything that could get me in trouble. I was a little upset when I realized I had a cap with me last time." Mario gathers up some of his minor items and stores them into the air tight smuggling compartment of his Jackrabbit.

He opens his commlink and types out a message. Hey Fix. Let me know if you find anything. Need to get some creds for research. He closes his commlink and then proceeds to head out to his Jackrabbit.

"I need to get some food. I haven't eaten all day," he thinks to himself. Mario jumps into his Jackrabbit and heads to get some food from the nearest fast food stop.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Trix hits the Reply back to sender on his Deck ~Kat Welcome aboard, The time and place of the meet is tonight at midnight at my place he beams his address to Kat~
He looks at the display screen and replys back to hasty's message
~ Hey Hasty Its Trix Sorry i havent gotten back to you sooner. I got work for ya interested?~

Trix sends a message to Mario

~Hey Mario I got some work for ya if your interested come to this address tonight at midnight and wear something semi presentable~ He beams mario his address.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Hasty hits the icon for reply on her message box: Voice message reply this time. "Boy am i ever interested you name the time and place and im there."

This was it once again she was getting a shot, and Hasty almost never missed. Almost. She was called Hasty for a reason...

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Trix looks at the clock on the wall it reads 11:00 pm. He Smiles "Its almost meet time." He hears his com chirp again this time with a voice message

"Hey Hasty Be at my place in an hour" He beams the address sence its easier that way Just in case unwanted ears were listening .
Back to top Go down
Beetayasol
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm

As Mario is taking a bit into his meal, he gets the message from Trix. He opens his commlink and reads the following message.

Incoming Message:
Hey Mario I got some work for ya if your interested come to this address tonight at midnight and wear something semi presentable
End of Messages

Mario looks at the address and maps it out to see how long it would take to get there. "I want to get there a little early. Don't want to be the last one. Also, lets see if its a public area or a private area," he thinks to himself. "If the area is secluded, I'm going to head over there right now and setup some charges in case things go wrong. I want to ensure I have an escape route if anything unexpected comes up."

Mario finishes up his meal as he looks up the address to see what type of location the meeting is taking place at on his commlink. "I really need to get some data search programs to speed up my link. Doing this manually is horrible," he said to himself under his breath. As he was searching he ensured that his commlink was on hidden mode. "I'm such a hermit," he thinks to himself as he double checks his commlink. Mario also checks his commlink to ensure the time. "It's 3:00pm. Meeting is at 12:00am. I got nine hours to get everything setup. I trust my Fixer, however some people he deals with may have some alternate plans," he thought. "Actually, let me get some good clothes first before I head over there. I can pick up some extra gear just in case."

Mario jumped into his car and started to head back to his place at the docks ensuring he takes the path that he was informed to take as he does not want to get kicked out. He entered back into his place and picked up some additional gear as he started to make his way to the meeting place to get the place setup for a "peaceful" meeting, he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Trix walks into the Den and sits at the head of the table and waits for the runners to start showing up*This is going to be a tricky run to pull off,but i have faith in my team* He sighs and starts to do some prep work getting his vid screen connected to his deck and pulls up the run info on a projector screen and test to make sure his remotes programmed right "Perfect its working great." He hits the button to set it in sleep mode
He sits back at the head of the table in his den and watchs his security cams he set up outside his place. Only cause hes on edge with the recent gang activitys. Its better to be safe then sorry.
Back to top Go down
WearzManySkins
Team Leader
Team Leader
WearzManySkins

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-05-09

Character sheet
Character Name: WeaZManySkins

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Kat finishes his meal.

[Incoming message]

Kat reads thru the message.

Looks over the table at each of his cats.

[get into your places for going back to our doss]

Kat gets up from the table his cats get into their places, he places some metal coins on the table.

"Thanks Momma excellent as usual, I have some biz on the surface, see when I finish that."

Momma waves back while working on someone's meal.

Kat gets outside and unslings his Ares HVAR, takes it off safety via his smartgun link.

He begins to do a rapid jog into a rough area of the Ork Underground. Once he gets to his doss, he enters and relocks the door.

Inside he sees that his "guests" are still there but they are asleep or pass out from drugs and or alcohols.

Kat goes into his "room" grabs several bags, secures them together, then leaves again relocking as he leaves.

He moves quickly to Underworld Parkin, there he places his bags into his bikes storage compartments.

[Please get into your bike riding positions but stay alert.]

Kat uses his com link to activate his Thundercloud Contrail, feeds the address given to him by Trix. Looks at the AR display of the route to get there. Resets some of the way points to avoid locations that need to be avoided, inputs the time of arrival he desires, half an hour before meet time, once the route and time are what he wants, he starts the motorcycle.

He smartgun link safes the Ares HVAR, and slides it into a saddle gun holster, then ties a drop down cloth over it. He gives a check over each of his cats and makes sure they are properly secured. Looks at Max sit laying across his shoulders, "If that is where you want to ride, this OK by me but keep you claws in well."
Max opens his eyes briefly and then closes them.

He rides thru the city enjoying the night, arriving at his destination 5 minutes early. He moves his motorcycle into a less visible spot.

Getting off the motorcycle, he unsecures his cats, and puts Max on the ground.
[Tactical One]

His cats move into the assigned positions/stations. Kat unlimbers the Ares HVAR, and takes it out of the the saddle holster and slings it under his shoulder, uses his smartgun link to take it off safety.

Leaning back against his motorcycle he waits, and watches his TacNet AR sensor channels.

Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 am

Trix smiles as his guests start to arrive.He desides to send kat a voice message via his comlink
"The doors open Kat come on in?"

The main room has a couch and a loveseat in an L shape in the middle of the room right in front of the fireplace there are a few pictures on the walls in the front hall. The bed room closest to the door is locked seeing as how its Trix's room. He turned the master bedroom into his den. Seeing is how its the bigger of the two bedrooms. The master bed is straight back through the kitchen and its a straight shot to the door.
Back to top Go down
T_Hawk
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
T_Hawk

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Character Name: Shadow

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:38 am

Stealth Roll:

Agility 5 (+1 Improved Attribute) + Shadowing 3 + 1 ninjutsu = 10 = 1 hit

Shadow stood leaning against a wall in an alleway across the street from Trix's house, arms crossed over his chest and head down, but his dark eyes were watching the place as runners began to arrive. Since coming to Seattle, he had found that a clear day was a rare thing. It always seemed to be raining... always. Fat drops of water spilled off the edge of his wide-brimmed hat, to run down the old, worn black leather of his coat. He would have liked to have closed a few of the buttons on the thing, but that would have made it difficult to get to his weapons quickly. While a long coat was handy for concealing what was beneath it, it would make it near impossible to get at the custom-predators riding on his thighs. As a result of this desire to be action-ready, the front of his shirt and pants were soaked.

Seeing the first of the runners start to arrive, Shadow rubbed his left forearm, then raised up off the wall just enough to stretch his back before settling back down in his original posture. The movements had allowed him to check his weapons, which he was wont to do whenever he was feeling paranoid or edgy. "Which is most of the time," he thought sourly.

It wasn't that he didn't trust Trix. Or rather, it wasn't that he didn't trust Trix as much as he trusted anyone these days. The man was a 'runner, same as himself, and Shadow knew that trust was a luxury that he couldn't afford. While the hacker was personable enough, and known to be a straight-shooter with his comrades, suspicion was a life-lesson that the adept had learned the hard way. For what it was worth, it had served him well since he was forced into the life of an outlaw.

So Shadow waited, out in the rain, and watched.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 am

Breaker paused, once the outfit she would be wearing was made clear to her. "Ok." She said cheerfully, reaching over toward the blank screen on her 'link to shut it off. "Oh, umm... I might be a minute or two late, but I'll hurry." She said, just before cutting off the conversation and getting to work.
She opened the door to her closet and walked in, starting to rumage around for the right outfit to wear. He had said "business casual," which meant that the guys would be wearing slacks, a shirt, and nice shoes. - Should I go with a skirt, a dress, or a pants-suit? She wondered to herself, fingering the really nice forest green silk dress she hadn't worn in a while. - Nope, too elegant... Business casual was my instruction... She replied to her un-asked question. She turned to one of her sharper skirt-suits and eyed it questioningly. Nodding in assent, she pulled it out and hung it over the closet door. Now for the blouse to wear with it... She thought to herself, plunging back in to her closet. Figuring he would want something rather on the conservative side, she selected one of her more elegant white silk blouses. It was a really nice one, with ruffles down the chest, and a high neck line. She pulled that out as well, and hung it inside the coat of her skirt-suit for a quick inspection. That's nice. She thought to herself before dashing in to the bathroom to take a shower and blow-dry her hair.

35 minutes later (Yes, it was a rush job!) Breaker emerged from the bathroom ready to don her suit and head out. First she pulled on a pair of spanks, knowing that skirts and shadowruns only mix when spanks are involved. - Otherwise embarassing accidents tend to happen... She thought to herself with a smirk. She pulled the spanks on and then started to rummage around in her poorly organized bra drawer looking for one of the newest models of seamless sports bras that she had. They were perfect for this outfit, since they wouldn't show up, even under silk, but they provided the comfort and support necessary for a good hard workout... or a shadowrun. Next was the blouse, skirt, and coat. Then she closed the closet door, to take a look at herself in the full length mirror. The suit was perfect. Just under knee-length, elegant, dressy, but not overdressed either. In order to keep it on the casual side of the business casual, Breaker reached in to her closet and selected a pair of her nicest black faux-leather slippers, with low soles. This should bring out the casual side of a sharp business suit like this. She thought with a nod. She turned from her closet door and headed out in to the main room to finish up her coffee and grab her long-coat to protect from the nearly continuous Seattle rain.

"I hope I'm not late!" Breaker squeeked into her commlink as soon as 'Trix picked up. She was standing outside her front door. There was some puddles outside the door, which meant that some people had already arrived... Breaker took off her long-coat while she was waiting or 'Trix to respond, or open the door. Either would work...
Back to top Go down
Beetayasol
Meat
Meat

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 am

Mario arrived at his place and gathered a decent outfit. Baggy enough to hold a few grenades, but nice enough to go out in public with. "Well. I know that its seems to be a semi-public area. As such, I don't need to take too many precautions," he said as he was taking out some Hi-Explosive Grenades from his trove. "Two Frags, two High Explosives, and my Aerosol Foam Explosive Spray with some caps. That should be more than enough if anything goes wrong." He looked at the time and noticed that he still had a few hours. "I'll just take a quick nap because I don't need to setup an escape strategy," he thought to himself. Mario took off the clothes he just put on and when to sleep.

10:00pm rolls around and his commlink rings. He opens his eyes and looks at the time.

Incoming Message:
Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up!
End of Messages

Mario gets up washes his face and brushes his teeth. He looks at himself in the half broken mirror and makes sure his hair is somewhat neat. He puts back on the outfit and ensures that the explosives are in the pockets, but not very noticeable. He went downstairs and headed towards his parked car. After jumping into his Jackrabbit, he entered in the address and proceeded to head to the rendezvous location. While driving to the location he ensured that both his pan was still on hidden mode, and that his GridLink Override was active as he didn't want to be tracked. After arriving at the location he took some gum out of the glove compartment. As he put the gum in his mouth, he laid back slightly and took a deep breath. As he opened his eyes, his pupils were slightly dilated. He looked around and could see things a little more clearly.

"Its 11:45pm. I'm 15mins early," he said with a exhale. "If Your Early ... Your On Time. If Your On Time ... Your Late. And If Your Late ... Your Dead." He exited the car and looked around as best he could. He didn't notice anything too out of the ordinary. A few cameras here and there. He went to the door of the meet up and knocked three times with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:24 am

Trix presses a button on the underside of the table and the lock buzzs and unlocks to let his guests in as they start to show up. He notices a few are not present. He Taps his comlink to confrence, Just so those few who are not present can get the run details
Trix smiles and clears his throat before speaking.
"First off I'd like to thank you all for comeing. I have biz that I think everyone will like." He presses a button and the projecter screen turns on with details on the run.
"Alright folks, The J's made it clear that were to relieve Knights Errant of there goods. The pays forty-five thousand in certified cred which will be split evenly among the team.The truck will be arriving in the plex in the next few days." He looks at Breaker "Breaker your in charge of setting up a grab spot along this stetch of road." he points at the map"Duster I want you here, Kat and Shadow I want you here to provide some cover fire if needed.Which we all know in our line of work is all the time. Mario I want you here and hasty and my self will be here."

Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 am

Right after Duster gets the meet info he jumps into the shower and gets last nights stink off of himself. Best to look some what presentable. Duster thinks as he gets ready to leave. With no car or ride Duster knows he has to leave soon so he heads over to his dresser pulls out one of his last clean shirts put on the black shirt and a pair of black cargo pants, sure Duster doesn't have alot of gear to carry but the extra pocket space lets him pick up items he finds on his runs. Fixing his black cap in place making sure the Trode hooks up right Duster grabs his work comm link, his long coat and heads out. Duster walks down to the transit stop 4 blocks from his house on his way he sees a few street vendors selling their mystery meat of the day. Checking his comm links map of the area via AR well he walks to the stop he sees there is 2 transfers needed before he gets to the location. Duster decides against taking the bus the whole way if he does he knows he will not be on time. So he takes the first bus to a cab hot spot and take the cab the rest of the way. Instead of get the cab to pull up to Trix's place he gets him to stop a few blocks down. Duster makes it to Trix's just in time to make it inside with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Meanwhile else where...

The same Johnson that hired Trix and his team meets with a rep of the Ancients. To arrange for them to be the ones to get the shipment off of knights errant.

Viper smirks at the J "So wheres the fragin information on the run you promised us?"
The Johnson looks at Viper "The infomation you want is right here." he takes out his pocket comp and presses in the code and beams him the information
Viper looks over the info "This better be correct, Everyone knows what happens to people who cross us. You may leave now before I change my mind and spare your pitiful life."

Last edited by Kazuki jotaro on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Breaker puts forth a half-hearted pout on her face, knowing that there was no reason for anyone to take it seriously.
"Bait? Humph!" She thrusts her lower lip out further, making her pout both more convincing, and to those who already knew her well (which included everyone in the room) more commical.
"Fine... But the driver better be cute. I don't need any old man staring at me with beady eyes, it's just not decent." She leaves the pout there for a moment longer before breaking into a wide grin. She does have a point... That isn't decent. But her complaining and pouting, as usual, were more intended for comic relief than to make any point.
"Ok, I'll do it." She smiled, leaving it at that.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Hasty got the reply and darted for her stash one hour till meeting the address beamed in "I am soooo there." She grabbed her Bow and assorted items. Dawned her very form fitting armor and saved the dress for another time. With that done she flew off for the meet as fast as her little wings would take her. She flew low so as not to attract the lightening when she was within a block of the address she shot strait into the air to get an aerial view of the place. She was no fool though still very green. She knew better then to just show up on time. So she was fashionably late. While she switched to stealth mode, and did a flyby to look for trouble.

Aerial scout of the area anything out of the ordinary:

Perception 4 (visual) +2, Intuition 4 vis enhancement (R3) = 13 dice = 3 hits

(if that dose not let me notice shadow let me know ill edit the rest of this post or the gm can edit for me.)

During the flyby she notices a dark trench coat in a nearby ally standing against a wall with a hat in the rain. She switches her suit to stealth mode when she decides that outfit looks familiar. Then she moves in for a closer look flying in a whinging down pattern above the subject in question.

Infiltration roll to playfully get close to target without alarming subject (Shadow).

Infiltration 4, Agility 6, equals 10 dice = 6 hits

(Also There is a -9 to see her due to concealment power, and ruthenium polymers on her suit. but shadow you can still roll if you like.)

If he sees her or not when above him but out arms reach she says "Shadow san O-genki desu ne?" (my Japanese is bad but she asks "if he is alright?" T could use your help pm me lol) Then she darts in front of him and materializes near him but not in his face, as she knows how paranoid he can be. Turns off her stealth mode and says "Are you here for the meet with Trix, ha small world huh?"

About then and there Trix chimes in on her com which vibrates as it also was on stealth she hits the answer and Trix starts to describe the run. "Were late Shadow san ikou" (ruffly "lets go!") and she starts to dart off but turns around to get shadows answer. "You are here for the meeting right? course you are." She asks and answers, then darts off for the door! Where she knocks...Well Taps on the door is more like it.

When the door opens she remembers to make her self visible to all present. She is about 40 centimeters high, elf looking, purple hair, bright green eyes. With cute proportional gossamer dragon fly wings. She wheres her hair up for the meet. As it is raining, but has a cute little curly dripping bang out front covering her forehead. She also sports a black form fitting armor body suite. She curses to herself Should have asked what to ware When she reveals herself, she takes a minute to make sure they can all see her. Before shrugging and saying "Sorry so late, Won't happen again, hey everybody, Trix where are we again, one more time for your girl if you would." She then buzzes over to the love seat sitting next to whoever is there....

Then she points to the door "Oh some body was behind me" she giggles. "Don't forget to let him in"

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki jotaro
Team Leader
Team Leader
Kazuki jotaro

Character sheet

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 pm

Trix informs the pixie on what she missed.

Meanwhile else where...

The same Johnson that hired Trix and his team meets with a rep of the Ancients. To arrange for them to be the ones to get the same shipment off of knights errant.

Viper smirks at the J "So wheres the fragin information on the run you promised us?"
The Johnson looks at Viper "The infomation you want is right here." he takes out his pocket comp and presses in the code and beams him the information
Viper looks over the info "This better be correct, Everyone knows what happens to people who cross us. You may leave now before I change my mind and spare your pitiful life."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On The Run Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Run   On The Run Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Run
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowrun Online :: Library :: Archives :: Archives - :: Dead Runs :: Kazuki jotaro's games-
Jump to: