Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time for Secrets - Page 2 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time for Secrets

Go down 
+14
Kouryuu.LV
Larzarus
Sly Hound
johnnytenpins
outpost_2
Line
Gala
taniwhaiti
FireSeraph
wngd_phantom
Kesslan
Ghostmaker
Mirikon
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

A Time for Secrets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A time for secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:06 pm

Lil'T thought he was confused before. The light the one called driver shinned on the host was great, but when he heard how much they were paying his jaw dropped! This was the big one. The one he'd been waiting for. His payoff for a life of hardship, Misery and just flat out bad luck. What would job think. He would say something like "look before you leap Lil'T." old but smart even in 2070. but he had no intention of passing this up. He would find this kid with the teams help hog tie him if he had to, and deliver him. but still he said nothing just watched the enter actions of the team.

The thing that puzzled him was the jaguar was it a sign or was this guy something else. He would dig but not now. Now he had to close the deal. So he pulled the pic that hit his comm., and sent it to his only contact job the fixer ex-Intel officer. That had raised him with the message.

Begin message:
please dig up what you can on this kid its a ten year old photo. Im sure you'll need to get it touched up. Bring it up to date. Oh and find out what you can on the name Taiki. I know I know just look into it please ill make it worth your while trust me. oh and one last thing ill be going to japan soon for this one wish me luck.
End message:
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:13 pm

The mystery of the oddity in astral perception explained, Kesslan tilts his head, his eye slits narrowing slightly as he examines the apparently very realistic holographic projection. He'd assumed it was a robot or some similar thing, but a hologram?

Now that was interesting.

The ammount of money offered however catches him mid drink of water and he litterally has a brief moment of choking and goes so far as to wind up with a brief snort of water out of his nose. Fortunately water doesn't hurt as much as alcoholic or soft drinks do when such a thing happens, but he none the less lets out a soft curseword in something that vaguely sounds like spanish (But is actually Aztec) at his own stupidity.

Generally he didn't place too much value on money, but even to some one like him, 4 million was.. an astounding offer to say the least. 4 Million may even be enough for him to get 'The Company' off his back for good. Because in the end, all he wanted to do was be left alone, he held no real grudge against them.

Dabbing at his nose a moment and giving another slight snort to clear the last of the water out, he offers a brief appology. He does however try to ignore the event ever happend "You must however, have some sort of information? What sort of music he listened to, clubs he attended, classes he did well in..." he tries to think of other things one could track their prey through the digital world with. It was so different than the simplicity of the jungle. "Any affilitaion with friends, family, people he talked to on the trix, what kind of money he had access to. Anything like that could give us some clues as to where to start looking."

As Lil'T looks on, notably on the astral he the Jaguar sitting.. apparently at the table on the chair, moves.. a little oddly. It's still natural for the most part but the movement of the limbs, the head and everything else seem to follow along with the movements of the flesh and blood body should he try and check such things. The sole difference is that there are ears to flicker, a tail to sway, curl or hold straight, things that dont quite seem to have a matching expression in the physical plane.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm

As Watashi reads the responces that each member has when they hear of the reward his face dosnt seems to alter, he looks around the room and then speaks "I Have given you all the information that i have gathered, i wish i had more to offer but all i could find was a picture of the subject in the report filed 10 years ago, its unknown what he liked, favorite foods, music, schooling or anything else. I Have spent the last three years searching for him yet eve nwith my skill ive only uncovered this much information, i simply donot have enough "eyes" if you will" He looks over at Keslan and a smile apears accross his face almost apearing as a knowing smile "Mr.Black" he chuckles slightly to himself "You might be pleased to know that "The Company" will not be looking for you anymore, actualy im sure theve "forgoten" who you are now. efectivly now you are free, atleast as free as anoyone is these days. Infact i might add that All of you as far as anything goes now no longer exist in any file or data bit other than with what you used to get in here"

if you have a sin of any sort or records on file you can remove those from your characer sheets and everyone here adds Erased
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:21 pm

T could not believe his ears. i mean dose this guy even have that kind of juice he wondered, and sucked his teeth he'd never been able to shake his criminal record and this guy had claimed it was all over no more running from the star impossible he thought. He sent another message to job

Begin message:
sir i need you to check out my record asap. this Johnson is claiming it no longer exist. In fact anything you can dig up on me would be helpful send it to my comm. i want to call this guys bluff.
End message:

You saying I'm clean holo man. If what you say checks out then you got yourself a deal. He wondered this guy this guy might have enough juice find his pop, and would that be something!
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Kesslan simply, and rather blatantly stares at their host. The reward offered was... considerable.

But to do something like this? This went beyond pure money. This was some serious and extensive clout. Which means, that who ever hired them has not only gone to considerable lengths, but has an almost (to him) terrifying amount of power in this world of men and technology. And that lead him to his next and far too immediate question. "If we find this man you seek and bring him to you. Then what? We are to just go our own way?" his tone carrying a great deal of suspicion by this point. Most would call what was done a.. considerable favour that required repayment. The last thing Kesslan wanted was to move from one master, to a new one. Though perhaps he did not have a choice at the moment....
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Tiamat's contact gets back to him moments later:

<< Encrypted Message >>

Kid i cant tell you enough right now to keep on your toes around this guy, Whatever he did he was honest in saying that you have vanished. Right now it looks like you have never existed. I Dont know how Thourogh he was in erasing you but it looks like he just wiped you out of existance as far as the Matrix goes. And as for that picture you sent to me i managed to age the person 10 years. but the name Taiki didnt return anything

<< End Message >>

the atached photos shows a man in there early 20's with short black hair and the same man with longer hair. the image apears to be someone with almost inocent eyes

"No Mr.Black you are free to choose wether you accept this mission or not, i however had to take care of some loose ends which could hinder your posible success had you taken on this mission with what your background was. I will not force you to pursue this, and if you wish you can leave now and live your life like you want it to be, for however long that might be."He turns his gase to Tiamat "So Mr. Nethaniel did your contact verify for you that you now nolonger exist?, in a maner of speaking. I Will elaborate onto what he couldnt find, or is it more apropriate to say the lack of information resulting in knowledge to certain parties? anyway to elaborate on his message for you under your given name you have no Birth certificate on file, your criminal records have been deleted, there is no Fottage of the man you once were known as, and if you wish you do not even have to go by your birth name anymore and no one will be the wiser exept for your friend, the people in here and myself"
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:07 pm

T is dumb founded when he receives job's message and the look on his face shows it. With apparent glee on his mug he slowly pats his corn rowed hair, and licks his left tusk. Mister you got your self deal. Don't know much about tracking, but i do know when someone dose you a solid, you repay the favor in kind. ill do everything in my power to repay what you've done for me here. I had my friend do some work on your photo (sends the new pics to everyone in the room. uh can he send it to the holo if he can he dose) this is what he got. should help. That being the case. tell your employer that if he wants scratch off one of those mills. Then to have you give me a call I need something done that's worth about a million to me. Cant discuss it here its personal. But ill take what you did and three as payment. If that's ok he smiles at the Holo a toothy smile. Changing his mind he did like this guy after all.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Kesslan fidgets a little, he's still uneasy about the whole thing, but what's done is done. Besides, in part he's a little too scared to even try and back out of this now. Thus decided, he at least decides he might as well go whole hog. "Very well.. in that case, and I apologize for asking more, but would it be possible to get a small sum up front? Just to cover the basics as we search, travel expenses, lodging, food that sort of thing. We may have a few unexpected expenses as well, and if we are to concentrate fully upon the job before us..." he offers up a slight shrug "Well.. it just helps to have a little cash handy now and then for the basics."
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Stays silent as the others in the room seam as giddy as school girls over the expected sum and their entire histories being erased. Not that he didn't mind the UCAS not tailing his trog all over the world anymore and even felt a bit of unexpected joy over being able to see Sarah and their daughter again, but huge rewards usually spelled huge risks. "Alright, you want us to go on a mission with barely any intel, with our histories completely erased and us flying pretty much invisible. Sounds like the kind of fun i like having a part in. So when shall we start, or do you have anything else you'd like to tell us?"
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:29 pm

(the following post was writen by FireSeraph, I Had to do a bit of a modification to the last three posts to get this to fit in properly Razz)

The message sent to her ran through her mind in a sort of daze. She didn't expect to get a job so soon after her few brief enquiries at the nightclub she was working at. Maybe shadowrunning was like how they said it was in the trideo movies that she watched when she was a child. Hopefully she wasn't one of those unfortunate few who'd get geeked on their first run. Taking a deep breath, she made a few changes to her work schedule, taking an earlier shift so that she could go for this meet, as well as arranging for Sarah to watch over her niece, Amanda. "It'll only be a few hours," she promised her friend. "Hopefully I'll be able to earn some cash and get back to studying again, as well as get Amanda something decent to eat for once."

She left her job at 19.00, a full two hours before the meet was supposed to take place and head back to her apartment, getting a quick shower to freshen up first before putting on some clean clothes and grabbing her jacket. She hesitated as she looked at her fetish, wondering whether she should take them or not before finally grabbing them and stuffing them into her pockets. Better to be safe than sorry, she thought as she fastened her commlink to her belt and slipped on her AR gloves. Alright...she took a deep breath...it's time to go.

Locking up behind her, she went downstairs and hopped onto her Scoot, whispering a quick prayer to the loas before she started the engine and made off to the LaIbella, wondering what was it going to be like and how the meeting would take place...

The thoughts were still buzzing in her mind as she arrived at the restaurant, five minutes before the meeting was supposed to take place. She parked her Scoot near the restaurant and walked up to the front door, feeling rather nervous about the whole deal. Taking a deep breath as she stood at the door, she whispered another prayer and then entered the place.

Last edited by Havick1988 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 pm

At the moment Aaliyah opened the door her comlink beeped, the matradee looked down at this desk checking the name of the guest against the guests list he looked up with a smile noting that this woman was far better dressed than the other rable that had come in before her eve nif she was in normal clothes, her beeing an elf helped with the looks "Madame Anora i was begining to think you were not going to show up, the rest of your dinner party is alredy here. if you would please follow this watress she will show you the way to the room"

Watashi at this point holds up his hand and states "If you all would please refrain from discution of buisness for the next few minutes another guest has arived and i do not wish for there to be an information leak to people who would otherwise not need to know"

The waitress openes the doors to the dining area just moments after watashi finishes speaking and in walks Aaliyah, the fist things visible to her is the man standing in the middle of the tables which form a U facing the door, directly in the center of the room is a large Holographic progector, and siting at various points in the room which seems a bit much for this small a group are four other people. at this point the man standing in the center of the room turns and faces Aaliyah, smiles and in a voice that mimics exactly how you heard it over your comlink this morning "Ah Anora, it is good to see that you have arived safely i was about to send a search party for you, please come in and take a seat and relax, order anything off the menu you like tis not everyday you get to reat and drink real food now is it?"

The man in front of you would seem to be almost Elvin with how his looks, yet his ears when looking directly at him seem as round as a humans but out of the corner of your eye you could swear that they are pointed. His looks like his voice seem almost too perfect
Back to top Go down
FireSeraph

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-12-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Aaliyah La Croix
Race: Elf (Creole)
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:49 pm

"Wait...Anora...my name's not..." she says in a flustered manner as she was led to the meeting room. As the door opens, she stops and stares around in the room for a moment before she remembers what she's supposed to be doing and gives everyone a quick bow, hoping that her 'noob-ness' doesn't show itself. Apparently this was a roomful of seasoned runners from the looks of it...As calmly as she could, she took the nearest empty seat and gives everyone another quick nod, giving the man who spoke to her a quick and grateful smile for the ice-breaker, although she made a mental note to find out who this Anora person is.

Picking up the menu, she glances through it for a moment, trying to remember when was the last time she ate something other than soy and vegetarian meat. It would be nice to actually taste something real for once...After a minute or so, she finally decided on a glass of orange juice for now. She didn't know what else to order and she didn't mind getting a drink for now.

When her order was placed, she looks around the room, studying everyone quietly for a moment, wondering what exactly should she say at a time like this without looking like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:45 am

Watashi looks over at anora and then as the waitress beginsto leave he states "Mam, If you could add a steak to her order that would be apreciated" Watashi turns his gase over to Aaliyah once the doors close behind the waitress"Anora, i know this will be a first for you to be doing this kind of work. Let me just state that this job i will be offering you will have a great reward for you," he waves his hand twards the Holo Projector in the center of the room and two identical pictures apear, one of a young man with an inocent expression and short croped black hair and then the same man with long hair."Npw Anora let me state this, once you arived here i had taken the liberty to activate a program that i had started working on just after i sent you the message this morning. This program has efectivly erased you from everything on the Trix, you are now for all intensive purposes non existant. Further more i should inform you that upon succesful completion of this job you will recieve 4 million NuYen. Now do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 am

"Four mil, and I'm suddenly clear of the past? I'm liking this more and more already. Yeah, you can count me in. This sounds like its going to be fun." Faust grinned as he thought about what he could do with all that money. But he couldn't get ahead of himself. Need to actually find the guy. He would have to talk to her about this. She would definitely be able to help out with this. But for the moment, he didn't have much more than that to say. His realm was combat, to stand between the squishies and what was coming down range, and kick some major trog while doing so.
Back to top Go down
FireSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 am

Two thoughts raced through her mind when she first heard Watashi's words and she stared at him with an expression that could best be described as a combination of awe and shock. "F-f-four...million nuyen? Oh my god...that's a lot...but...but...I'm gone from the 'trix? Erased? Why? Is that necessary?" There were so many questions racing through her mind right now, most of all, why was she being called to take on such a big job right now? This was really turning out like a scene from one of those shadowrun trideos after all...
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:15 am

When Aaliyah walks in LIl'T was re leaved. He thought by the looks of this run he was going to be the youngest here, but the pretty elf looked about his age. When she bowed to him he tipped his imaginary hat to her. Then threw one of the large stakes on his plate in his big troll mouth, chewed briefly, then gulped it down. He new he was rushing into this job. Not looking before he would leap, and it would probably bite him later hard in the well you know. But he was young and figured this was the op of a life time so he sat back and waited to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 am

Kesslan for his part was a long, long way from being giddy. Quite to the contrary he was rather concerned. Still, he was willing to make due, especially if the reward promised to be true. He didn't really believe he would be free to go his way should he choose not to take the job, nor did he really trust the J not to be screwing them, but in the end, the promises were just too big to pass up. Aztechnology had not exactly treated him badly, but certainly not well enough for him to stick around.

This kind of treatment however, this was something else entirely. This was perhaps to turn into a gilded cage of sorts, but he could live with that for the time being. Besides, feline curiosity was notorious and it was something he tended to live up to.

The latest arrival nets a curious glance from Kesslan, his slitted feline like eyes narrowing slightly as he regards the clearly surprised woman. Well, at least he was not the only one to be caught off guard, though even he wasn't that wet behind the ears.

"Mr. Watashi, I take it given the size of the group you have apparently assembled that you expect both considerable resistance to our efforts as well as difficulty in the search?"
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:46 am

Haven parks the Ice-cream truck around the corner from the meet. He doesn't really want to attract too much attention to himself. He hops out of the truck, takes a quick look in the mirror, adjusts his red and white hawaian shirt, beige pants and turns his Commlink to stealth. He wraps on his mirrorshades and his compact broad-beamed frame makes its way to the meet. He strokes his short, neatly cut beard as he walks.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 am

The Moment Haven opend the door to the restraunt his comlink goes off Stealth and beeps, the matradee looks down at his desk and then back up and sits there obviously glaring at the man
he speaks with a very acidic tone"Mr. Reymon i know that your with Mr. I's party tonight and yes the other people in there are hardly dresed any better than you are right now but i dont care how much NuYen you have in your bank accounts we have standards of dress here and a Hawaian shirt does not meet those standards! PlLease follow Gefory over here and he will get you a jacket to wear while you are here, the nfollow him to your dining area" the Matradee clicks his toung as he goes back to reading whatever it was on his screen. and up walks Gefory guiding you to the coat Closet and he hands you a coat then motions for you to follow him to the dining area where the rest of the group is

when the doors open Watashi dosent turn but just states "Mr. Reymon so pleased you decided to show up, its a shame that Joshua was somewhat unhospitible twards you but he does like to keep up apearances with his restraunt, cant have just any rifraff walking in now can he? PLease take a seat and order somethen and relax im sure the others here will fill you in on what you have missed

remember you all now have an R6 Fake sin with the assigned ID's
Back to top Go down
taniwhaiti
Team Leader
Team Leader

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Haruki 'Tora' Tokugawa

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Haven does not begrudge the man his standards but begins to politely provide thirty two reasons (excuses) for his tardiness. He then stands beside Driver with a look that says I guess it just isn't my day today, but tomorrow is a new day.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:29 pm

"Well seeing as everyone is now present ill just re iterate what this job is for the people who havent herd and the rewards for succesfull completion. First you are to locate this person Watashi Motions twards the picture on the Holo Projector Depecting Two images of the same man with one having Short Croped Black Hair and the other with long Hair and inocen expressions"Secondly the rewards are 4 Million NuYen apiece, with each of you geting a seperate One Million Up front for expendatures during your entire mission, as im not certain aon how long this will take use that money wisely dont blow it all, also to help you along the way you have been erased from every datasource. if you aledy had cover ID's those are still valid but your actual identity is now non existant. Finaly as a pice of advice you may or may not want to use is to start looking in Japan as that is wherer its person was last seen 10 years ago. other than that i have no more information for you, you can goahead and get yourselves aquanted with eachother unless you feel the Cat got your toung right about now. Relax and you can leavehere whenever you want the bill has alredy been covered. with his final words Watashi Vanishes and the small progectors hidden throughout the room power down leaving the Holo Projector in the center of the room the only one active
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:01 pm

A million up front? Kesslan had expected maybe.. 100k or something. Not a whole whooping 1 mil. That gave him.. quite a shopping list, and one he knew fairly well already up front. He had a good vehicle, so that was ok. He was doing ok on weaponry and armor, but he knew a few places he could improve on, and more so the assorted odds and ends of the job. Then there was the matter of a decent place to stay... if he bit the bullet on investing enough up front he wouldn't even need to worry about rent. Intrest alone would probably take care of it..

And he'd still have plenty left over to spend on bribes, plane tickets, fake IDs/lisences, and.. what ever else the job called for. He cant help but frown in intense concentration, his attention becomming distracted as he focused on his AR and opened up a document to try and sort out an actual shopping list of things he figgured he'd need. Of course he'd likely have to find a fixer for a fair bit of it, but well.. maybe some one else here knew some one reliable.

"Anyone happen to know a Fixer? If that's how big an advance were getting I need a few things to round out my gear."

The rest he could just get out shopping at any store. Decent clean clothes, a new clean appartment with a roof that didn't leak was high on the list. A better anti-theft system for his motorcycle... Maybe grab a basic car for when he actually had to drive gear around, something simple and cheap with a few basic mods for evading persuit. Yes, he had a good solid idea based uppon his time working for Aztechnology. But he was conservative enough to know that he had to work out a wish list, and then cut it down to fit the budget he had in mind so that he had enough money to last untill the job was done.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Lil'T stood up well i know a guy what do you need. Then he smiled oh my name is Mr. Nathanial in his best mr watashi voice then in his own guttural voice call me Lil'T and sent some info to his new partners comm. Nothing much just some contact info random message service T used. let me know what you need and ill see what he can Do. And if he's not feeling paranoid he might meet you himself.
Back to top Go down
FireSeraph

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:30 pm

She leans back in her seat, very stunned by what she had just seen and heard. A million nuyen upfront...there's a lot of things she could do with that money for Amanda, a new home, new clothes, college education fund...but first, there was the job to be done. She shakes her head slightly and looks up at the rest of the group, wondering what to say and do before she got up and nods at them. "So...we're going to be working with each other? My name's Aaliyah..." she stops here, wondering what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: A time for secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 pm

The young troll looks at Aaliyah points to his imaginary name tag on his chest and says L.T. or Tiamet up to you.

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time for Secrets   A Time for Secrets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time for Secrets
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next