Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeLoose Ends OOC - Page 6 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Loose Ends OOC

Go down 
+5
Azonalanthious
Vanya's Devil
Digital Doom
outpost_2
Dura
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Radek
Race: Human
Sex: Male

Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Kit turns into a wildcat: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2476789/
Stats: B5 A7 R7 S5
No Drain.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey Book, I know it's gonna give you an ulcer, but let's give Jondera and Vanya some time to roleplay their meeting before getting to the job site. You had some time in the limelight, let's give them their turn. Razz
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

But that means no more posting until they get there. affraid

Yeah, alright. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Vanya's Devil wrote:
"tell me, how good a con artist are you?"

Why can I see the camera zooming in on Kit and hear the 'I've got a crazy idea' music starting to play? Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:33 am

Hey, stop that! >.< I'm gonna show up on time. Just need to wait for my watcher and then do a bit of mind control, first.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:26 am

Hmm, two hours ten minutes have passed already? I figured I'd do a time skip so I could have him return to you.

Then again, it's not like I had a good timing system set up. My apologies about that one, I wish I'd thought of it before. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:31 am

Well, one hour and fifteen minutes, but yeah, I know. I just didn't want the scene to drag; the faster we get through the diner scene, the sooner we get to hunting down and interrogating that dude who was watching Arpey. The sooner we get that done, the sooner Book and outpost can post again. I'd like to minimize how long they have to spend waiting for us.
Back to top Go down
MisterBook
Team Leader
Team Leader
MisterBook

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 am

You're doing just fine. It was me and my stupid headed idea to skip ahead anyways. Razz I could've thought of a few things to do in the median. Sorry for ggetting us all scrambled up.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Runner
Runner
Bear

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 am

MisterBook wrote:
You're doing just fine. It was me and my stupid headed idea to skip ahead anyways. Razz I could've thought of a few things to do in the median. Sorry for ggetting us all scrambled up.

Yea you better be sorry
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Jondera, you can roll Intuition at a -1 penalty for defaulting to see if you have any street knowledge about the company. Keep in mind that, as a small company, it's going to be obscure knowledge to even have heard of it, so the threshold is pretty darn high.
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2010-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:23 pm

roll: 3d6.hits(5) → [4,3,2] = (0)

I haven't got a clue.

EDIT: Extended test roll for matrix search.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:27 pm

After five minutes of searching (and a particularly annoying spyware-style advertisement barrage), Lin finds the company's public information node. The site seems poorly maintained, and a quick check confirms that it hasn't been updated since 2067 aside from the occasional announcement. The site has a list of the company's services, including maintenance and repair for fishing equipment, and a catalog for their in-stock supplies being sold on location in Salmon Bay. They can also find you more exotic gear beyond their normal offering if you give them enough notice ahead of time.

There's also a page for contact information and career opportunities, the former leading to a page with commcodes to several people (mostly salesmen) and the latter leading to a link for an application to be submitted over the Matrix. Oh, and a mapsoft with directions that can lead you to their store from anywhere in the Sol solar system, but presumably that's irrelevant to Lin now.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Kit switches back and forth between astral and physical perception while they approach the building and when they go inside. He's looks for signs of astral security.
Perception roll: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2487457/
2 Hits
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 pm

He detects nozhing in the way of astral security. Everything is calm and clear in astral space.
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Sweet. I love it when the playing field is slanted in my favor. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:19 am

Assensing on the storekeep: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2488304/
2 Hits
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:35 am

The young lady behind the counter is healthy, and she is extremely bored, which seems oddly contrasting with her cheerful behavior. She is mundane, and there is a dark line in her aura running up her spine. Kit hasn't seen her before.
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 am

Charisma/Con roll to fast-talk the young woman: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2488583/
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:49 am

Do you even need to roll for that? I mean, it's not like she has even the slightest reason to disbelieve you.
Back to top Go down
Jondera
Runner
Runner
Jondera

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:52 am

Duran informed me that no, I didn't.

Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:45 pm

I know it seems like I'm a lazy GM but you guys are in chat so often that I just make a lot of announcements in there. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Haha, that's fine. I can't use the chat at work, is all. Do I need to roll to slip through the back door without her notice? She's pretty preoccupied, after all.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah, go ahead and roll, Agility + Infiltration. She's preoccupied, but that'll just give her negative modifiers. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vanya's Devil
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Okay. Infiltration roll: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2488899/
2 hits.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Store clerk got 0 hits. She doesn't make any move to stop you, and doesn't even seem to notice you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loose Ends OOC   Loose Ends OOC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loose Ends OOC
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next