Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:27 am

Great post Kess! You're making me work for it, huh? Figured you would actually take me up on my offer...?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:11 am

Hey folks, still round just getting crazy dogpiled by work right now. I'm hoping to have something up by this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2011-03-31

Character sheet
Character Name: Kouryuu.LV
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:31 pm

@Gala
sorry it took that long
but i can make the wish-list fastest in 3-4 days. if you need it, as i have not the time or energy to look the char trough that much.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Kouryuu.LV wrote:

Viking returns to his former state just for a few seconds, then he comes back to liveliness
"And Sweetheart, you might add a few bottles of wine for us to spent a nice evening at the beach."
You can see a smile on Vikings face.

Was that directed at Specter? She did not ask for a party, but to make an offering to the islands spirits. Of course if Viking intentionally misinterpreted it, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Darkon wrote:
Kouryuu.LV wrote:

Viking returns to his former state just for a few seconds, then he comes back to liveliness
"And Sweetheart, you might add a few bottles of wine for us to spent a nice evening at the beach."
You can see a smile on Vikings face.

Was that directed at Specter? She did not ask for a party, but to make an offering to the islands spirits. Of course if Viking intentionally misinterpreted it, it's fine.

nope, sorry he is Flirting with Ashe, or at least playing as if, not sure i want to go there as of yet., but you might it interpret it as you want, would make a fun conversation.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:38 pm

That it would indeed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Darkon wrote:
That it would indeed. Smile
at the time i started to play this side of my char Spectre was not there at least i thought she is not there, so it might as well be fun that she comes in now.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:31 am

Hey guys, we playing, or what?
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Gala wrote:
Hey guys, we playing, or what?
yeah, i am up for increasing the speed,
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:21 am

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 AM_738_4to%2C_36r%2C_BW_Nj%C3%B6r%C3%B0r
Njord
an Air spirit. one of the services would be concealment. base, personnel, anything what would be necessary, and he is fast Twisted Evil
Guardian, doubt you have questions about that one
did 2 rolls then got cold feet as i do not know if Gala You allow 2 spirits of the same kind at the same time ???
so the first summon i changed. as concealment is the firs priority.

A time reference would be great how much time has passed, or is it right inn the middle of the discussion?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm

@Kouryuu: You cannot summon 2 spirits. The rules specifically state that a magician may only have 1 unbound spirit summoned at a time. You'll find it in the last paragraph, before the Glitches section, on page 188 in SR4A

Quote :
A magician may only have one unbound spirit summoned at any
given time, and no more bound spirits than her Charisma attribute.
Spirits on remote service and on standby count toward this total.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Gala wrote:
@Kouryuu: You cannot summon 2 spirits. The rules specifically state that a magician may only have 1 unbound spirit summoned at a time. You'll find it in the last paragraph, before the Glitches section, on page 188 in SR4A

Quote :
A magician may only have one unbound spirit summoned at any
given time, and no more bound spirits than her Charisma attribute.
Spirits on remote service and on standby count toward this total.

So i other words just one edge and less drain.
sorry for the mistake.

Should i leave it at Air or can my only one be the guardian, i hope it can if ot will edit the IC?

how harsh will you be?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:57 am

You may choose which spirit you summoned, only the first roll in each sequence counts so you do not have to re-roll. Your character would have known this, so it's not like he tried and failed.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 am

Hey folks may not be able to get any RP posts up for a while. My computer died. Power supply fried and may have taken other parts with it.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 am

Ok, you will be missed!

As soon as we are finished with our "preparations," I will open up a separate thread for the battle.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:25 pm

@Darkon: It's a boat, not a plane.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Gala wrote:
@Darkon: It's a boat, not a plane.

Oops. I'll edit my post then.
Back to top Go down
Dura
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Dura

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Entirely off-topic and yet completely relevant. I'm sorry, it had to be done. :B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8F3UE9qFsg&ob=av3e
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Gala, either Ashe made a mistake or you.
Manaball only works on living beings, as it works through the Astral and not by manifesting in the physical world. It's useless against electronics.
Or did you mean Galas Lightning bolt? Wink

(Source is the core rulebook page 204, by the way)
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Might have missed but Viking had Stunball as offensive skill. And it look like he will use it instead of Counterspelling as there is no mage coming in the boat [meta game until Spectre said so.]

Who is on the Jeep and how will we the Magic ones get to the beach?
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:57 am

@Darkon: Since Manaball is Area-Effect, that means that anyone who is standing still in the boat to lend "back-up" will be inert, and easily targeted. Disabling the boat will do little, once the "enemy" is out of it, except removing the possibility of retreat, and is mostly irrelevant.
- I have a mistype there, thanks for pointing it out. I will amend.

@Kouryuu: Your assumptions are invalid. You have no idea if there are magicians in the boat or not. Neither does Specter. Similarly, you don't have any idea what kinds of spirits those are. If they are Spirits of Man, they could be casting spells. That said, you can play whatever tactical position you want, ultimately, as your character is free to make his own decisions.
- Also, I didn't miss. Viking stated that he has stunbolt as an offensive spell, not stunball. Go ahead and edit your post if that is incorrect and needs updating.

The Jeep, as stated in the IC thread, is currently being piloted by Sam, and carrying Kesslan, Sieg, and LT. The Magic team hasn't discussed how they'll get to the beach yet, but my guess is that they'll walk, unless we opt to have tree-cover for surprise and defense when we attack the boat occupants.
I know that the picture in my head hasn't been put down on paper yet, and I am working on that, in between my job, and my considerable "free time" allocations. So, here is a minimalist response to that question: The beach is a short straight shot by foot. The Jeep took a "long route" intentionally to hide their whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Kouryuu.LV wrote:
Gala wrote:
"ATTENTION:" The speakers barked out, loud enough for anyone within 25 meters of the plane to hear clearly. Instant silence in the area answered the call.
"We have an incoming unidentified vehicle. It's heading is direct for this island." Eleanor's voice carried out the clear, and obvious, warning.
Viking's first impulse hearing the sirens and Eleanor's message was to activate both of his foci, bit more speed and extra armour would only benefit.
just a reminder from the IC

2 foci
increased reflexes F3 and Armour F3 both active, should give Viking a bit more initiative and better damage resistance.

Last edited by Kouryuu.LV on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Does the initiative list mean we have another round to act? Or does it mean we have already acted? Also, can Specter somehow make out how well her spell worked? I mean how much damage it made. As far as I know Mana spells ignore armour.
Back to top Go down
Kouryuu.LV
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
Kouryuu.LV

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Darkon wrote:
Does the initiative list mean we have another round to act? Or does it mean we have already acted? Also, can Specter somehow make out how well her spell worked? I mean how much damage it made. As far as I know Mana spells ignore armour.

I am asking the same, there where no time to really understand that it's a surprise CT, and i just posted INI as requested not the first action, so i am a bit confused on what and how it will be structured, then i was hoping for something more organised. or do we just miss the order ?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:17 am

Given that we had several rounds of actions I was under the impression I was already using the scope since it was in my time period where I had multiple actions to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next