Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeA Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

A Time For Secrets OOC

Go down 
+14
Larzarus
Suspect
outpost_2
Sureal
rcoverdale
Dura
Line
Gala
FireSeraph
Kesslan
wngd_phantom
Mirikon
Ghostmaker
Havick1988
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Welcome Havick! I think I speak for everyone when I say we are glad to have you back!

Havick will be running a Hacker (much needed archetype for the group), if you haven't already noticed from the post. I've already OK'd his character, so we're up and running with this thing right now.
Also, from his post, we can see that he is more than up to date on the current status of the run, so we won't have to catch him up much. Although, we all know that RP catch up can be a totally different aspect... Smile
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Kesslan, we're waiting for a post from you. Havick's character reached out to a secure number, which points to your commlink.
Back to top Go down
wngd_phantom
Fixer
Fixer
wngd_phantom

Number of posts : 1139
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Character Name: Priest Sarah Gaven
Race: ork
Sex: female

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Moderators note: just a thought, although it's more my own insanities. Would it not be a good idea to list the timezone you refer to when you say times over channels, 17:30 in the UCAS isn't 17:30 in Japan, hell it probably isn't even close to the 17:30 on your little island.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:23 am

It would be, if they were discussing this with someone not in the same timezone. But since the timezones between the messengers are shared, it's not important.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Iv not forgotten about this game or my commitment to it just kinda forgot what my Goals for LT were that said ill post up soon maybe i can go and get the new guy when your getting ready to go get him ill post in k lata guys
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:13 am

Ghost... If I was holding my breath, I would have passed out a long time ago!
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:22 am

sorry all rl and work have got me busy, busy, busy. between our fist baby on the way and my unit getting ready to deploy i have almost no time. so if i don't post in a timely fashion feel free to take over for me.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Havick

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Yea, O2 we gota love that military life dont we? i dont regret signing up but i do wond why i was convenced to agree to 6 years instead of 4... a mistake i wont make again (unless teh next few years changes my mind Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Havick: Are you still able to post? We can move this forward without you, but I do need to know...
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:11 am

oh was this waiting on me? i though i was waiting on them... hmn now im confused
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:18 am

I believe you were Havic. Ashe mentioned breakfast last time i checked no one ever got back to her about that but LT lol

Edit you posted already well this is late Suspect
Edit again wrong game i guess
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Got dragged out of town on short notice, just got back today.

I'll aim to get a post in tomorrow night. I would however have expected that by now one of our other team mates would have piped up other than just Ghost. Either way hopefully we can get Havick onboard quickly and try and keep things going.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 am

yea i would post again but a quick run through the posts shows that i cant realy make any more actions untill some one comes to meet with my chracter
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:59 am

soo... was a bit board while checking to see if a new post was made and i decide to go check the archives, and lo what did i find? Twas my original game of which this was reincarnated from. (well sorta) i dontremember when i started that though i probably could have looked a the time spamps, all i know is that im glad it never finished and became a dead run because it SUCKED!! if i ever thought that i hadnt improved on my RP then that went to show that i did... ... yea though i had a good laugh at it
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:51 am

That's honestly pretty funny! And we're glad to have been able to keep your run alive!

Interestingly, we have been through two seperate "recruiting" sessions over the past year, and you're the only new player to stick... Now THAT is funny!

[EDIT] Havick: Remember that while you're waiting for the rest of the group to catch up to you, you can post narrative. Actions, thoughts, dreams, day-dreams, and other sorts of things all are good "fill" when you can't post game-related stuff. And it helps you keep your RP muscles toned up too!
Ghost: Want to put a little "testimonial" together about using narrative "filler"?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:42 am

Using who's a what's now lol. I'm sorry do you mean like when i write off topic but try my best to stay relevant to the character. I don't know what your asking ma lol. Filler like LT's dreams, and stuff like that. If that's what ya mean. Then it's pretty much like hmm? You can do anything in the mind. That's a good place to start. You can suspend time, go off on a tangent, daydream about some one who's gone. And to the PC it can all be very real(you can harp on the real stuff to). One of the things I'm looking forward to for LT when i get like fifty Karma in my Drake fund. Is for him to get a cryptic vision that really leaves more questions then answers, but he's going to have a conversation with his oppressing mental doppelganger. Like when drunken super man fought Clark Kent lol. But not the same thing. Mine will be slightly darker and hopefully more emotional. You can explore the characters ID self and what not. Or you can just go into your surroundings how the character views the world around him. As long as you leave something for G to control like the other people, for the most part lol. Ok i think that's what you wanted i hope this all helped... cheers
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:51 am

Sorry, didnt get the usual notification of some one posting, and when I dont I only check this board once or twice a week. I'll try to get a post up after I get home from work today.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:38 am

Yeah, well, I did a "plot push", as GMs are supposed to. Now we're meeting with Havick. Feel free to fill in some of the "past" actions that I just skipped over.

Havick, you're up! Let the dialogue commence!
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:35 am

5 hits?! We don't even see him! And we know what to look for!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 6:50 am

YEAH! not bad for a troll but he's a scrawny troll but still big enough that five hits well you said it lol
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:09 am

Remember, despite the name "Shadowing", it doesn't always refer to "hiding in the shadows"... It can also refer to "blending in to the crowd", or similar activities. So, being big, or being a troll, are both somewhat irrelevant as long as you look like you belong where you are. Blend in to the crowd and your size makes no difference.

EDIT:
Kesslan and Havick; we're waiting for you two to post in.
Back to top Go down
Havick1988
Team Leader
Team Leader
Havick1988

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Ill post in my edit and followup respond as soon as I get back home, my phone wont let me log into invisiblecastle
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:42 am

Wow... having "one of those nights" huh? I mean, it must have been a freakish ride home that you're not there yet! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:05 am

Sorry, RL has been plowing me under and I'm still not getting the usual notifications which I apparently relied on a little too much. I'll try to keep a better eye on the forum from now on. (Been busy with work, a horrible flu, and dealing with the unit I'm applying to in the Army)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Havick, I need your stealth rolls too; I need to know if the commlink detects you when you attempt to get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time For Secrets OOC   A Time For Secrets OOC - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time For Secrets OOC
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next