Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeFixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Fixer's Delight Reboot

Go down 
+5
Digital Doom
Suspect
outpost_2
scawire
Sylvaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:09 pm

CrowDancing wrote:
  Tutto ciò è completamente fuori dalla famiglia libri e deve rimanere tale. Lasciando senza risorse familiari, di risorse o di protezione.  È inoltre possibile sembra quella di chiedere a un livello di obbedienza, che è previsto all'interno della famiglia, ma è raro fuori di esso.    (  Translation:    This is all completely off the Family books and needs to stay that way.  Thus leaving you without Family assets, resources or protection.  You also seem to be asking for a level of obedience that is expected within the Family, but is rare outside of it.  )

Tony frowns like Antonio is disappointing him saying "Non sanno che non sono validi su questo, quindi se si va ad agire come i vostri estranei sì saranno capirlo, ma se fai quello che dico quando dico che, si suole conoscono la differenza ... I vostri professionisti che aspettano di essere professionisti ... si ... Scansione ..."("They don't know I'm not valid on this, so if you go in acting like your outsiders yeah they will figure it out, But if you do what i say when i say it, they wont know the difference... Your professionals I expect you to be professionals... You... Scan...)Then totally Forgets to start speaking English again following angrely with "Non ho intenzione di dire yo di saltare giù dal ponte di Brooklyn che sto per dirvi quando per mettere in evidenza le creats o tenere il vostro fuoco è il mio lavoro quindi la mia strada o la strada ad alta...("I'm not gonna tell yo to jump off the brooklyn bridge I'm going to tell you when to bring out to the creats  or hold your fire its my Job so my way or the high way...")

Monty huffs at the Languages being spoke though he does not look like he's missing any of the action he looks to the other runners standing by and hits an AR button in front of him now everyone hears Tony in English even when he speaks Italian... Same for Antonio

CrowDancing wrote:
I'll admit 10K is appealing, not so happy with it all at the back end.  Considering the potential opposition and lack of any other known back-up we will need to do some gearing up.  The better we do that the better our chances of succeeding.  Having discussed this I have come to a modest sum that would ensure we are adequately geared to deal with the level of threat involved.... 2K should cover everything.  Granted the greater cost is for Doc, emergency medical supplies, and all things considered I fully agree on his need.  
As for that obedience bit.  This is not the Family.  There isn't that structure of Familial obligation and dreck to bind us to you.  We also don't know you well enough to trust you that completely.  You need to give us better reasons than the 10K to follow you that blindly.  If it's part of a decent plan that doesn't involve one of us having to get geeked, then we're good.  Pull this thing off without a hitch and we may just start trusting you that much.  Solo, a meno che non siamo tutti "famiglia", non sempre si aspettano da noi che si comportano come una famiglia.    (  Translation: Just, unless we all 'join the Family', don't ever expect us to behave like a Family Crew.  )

Tony continues "Look yous guys(and its not fake he says yous its ST speak lol i like that sound so threw it in)you wanna little taste upfront i got you..." He looks to Monty and nods Monty waves his hand saying "Abra Kadabra" He smiles and then speaks again saying "Well played friends your nu yin will be waiting for you when you leave cyber space..." He looks to ST and nods the mobster takes the floor again "So yous got your bread yous guys Coming or what...? Ill say it again before i give you the plan nothing else is Negotiable si capisce"(you understand) The last part is not Translated and you wonder why... But Antonio gets it... or at least he knows what is said...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:42 pm

Antonio takes the rebuke in Tony's response as calmly as everything else, accepting it as the cost for getting even more information without fully committing. Hidden inside his own mind; Antonio laughs and claps his hands as he begins to understand Tony's play. Even the sudden translation doesn't draw a twitch of response. As far as Antonio is concerned some things just sound better said in Italian, and it fits the topic.

What does get a reaction is Tony giving in on the expense fund. That actually catches Antonio completely by surprise, having used it much like the loyalty, as a way to needle more information out of Tony or Monty. For a brief second Antonio stares wide-eyed and, for himself, amazed. Then he blinks and is back in control of himself, doffing his hat in thanks for the cred. Oh, we are most definitively in.

Antonio pauses a beat then allows himself to smile. So, Fat Louie and the Yellow Dragons think this deal is with the Family itself. That is slick, so long as they buy it... I like this. Rubbing his hands he looks over at the others before looking at Tony. K, Boss. Lay it out for us.

Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:50 am

“I did not say they think its with the family i said they don't know its not. Scan? The whole point is they don't know. Scan? O… k... Now that yous guys are in, let’s make like them old time pilgrims and talk turkey” he runs his hand over some AR buttons, and a digital map appears of Manhattan streets, and the island as a whole “Now this is our very own rotten apple… In three days I’m gonna meet yous under the 125th street metro north monorail system platform … Scan?”  He then points to that spot on the map and the map zooms in to the fingers target… “Ill have wheels there with my come up in back, be there 12:30pm sharp” He then traces the map down skipping boarders, buildings and streets, stopping at a blue line bordering the top of terminal then continues. But the stop and go catches your attention. “I gotta get into Terminal District outside of china town he stops his finger between and in back of some buildings on Orchard st. and Canal st. “Note” he points out “We Gotta go through an ally on Hester, and head south through a maze of back allies… Once in you can’t just back out all the way to safety. It’s a dead end… without a clear way out… but the way you came in. Ya scan?” He lets that sink in before bomb number two then smiles and says “Also note there is an NYPD inc. check point I have that covered though. Just don’t get antsy on me is all I’m saying…” The check point boarders Terminal District north and keeps the riffraff out of uptown. It runs W42 st. then down 7th ave. then east across W34th.st.  Slick Tony finishes with “Furthermore the check point won’t have the same officer there on the way back…”

Players may poke holes and make plans now… Also if you need a map Google Maps is what I’m using
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:44 pm

With the deal done and the general lay out of the mission Shawl's mind starts to race about what needs to be done in the next three days. I best do a few things when I get the time see if I have the coin to get an elemental bound to me. Run a ;trix search to see what intel I can dig up on these yellow dragons so I get a better idea what the do....... Wait let me start with my own mind..... Shawl's pulls another wedgie out of his digit trollness, then lets his mind race on people and information he knows about the group the Yellow dragons.

(
OCC ROLL
Knowledge skill
Shadow Community (Personalities) 6 (Cool + INT 4 = 10(12)

Note: I will roll 12 dice drop the last 2 for info not based on the personalities

2 hits with one in the last 2 dice
2 hits out of 12 dice wow atleast I got that bad roll out of the way.
)

Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:12 am

I scan that, no prob there.  I expect you already got a plan for the checkpoints.  Anything we should know about that, so's not to dreck it up or something.  And yah, I know a couple guys in Blue that could be useful but I'd need to contact them quick to get anything set up.  Oh, just curiosity speaking here , what type of wheels you got lined up?    Antonio shrugs and grins at Tony.    I know a guy, can get ya any kind of wheels ya want.  

Antonio looks over the other runners again, still wondering what they all really look like, before looking back up at Tony.    How you planning the actual meet?  All of us inside or you want some of us outside on watch/lookout or anything?  

With a shrug Antonio decides to just lay it out again, make sure he's scanning it all.    So, to recap and confirm.  What I scan and imagine at this time for the 'Plan' is:

Wheels: A cargo van and at least one sedan.  Cargo van having some bogus (or legit) cargo/courier business logos and papers for hopping through the checkpoints.  Sedan being registered to someone who can pass through these checkpoints and/or the driver having said ID.

We all meet and load into the vehicles.  Preferably dressed to fit the ID's and business (This being the main reason Antonio asked the questions he did).  Go for a long round-about drive to the meet site.  

The checkpoints are either done completely off the cuff, meaning that we just go and hope the ID's and dreck hold up.  Or are rigged, Tony 'having a guy' there at the checkpoint to ensure we get through.

Once at the meet, we rely on the specter of the Mafia as our back-up to prevent a complete dry-gulch ambush.  Kind of like the emperors new clothes concept there.  Now it becomes various possibilities, the most likely two being something like:
A) Tony and at least two others go inside, with one crate as a sample, to start the meet while the rest hold in the vehicles.  Tony and Fat Louie (or his rep) do the yacking and dickering, if any at this point, and come to an agreement and cred is received.  
One of the two with Tony signals the others to begin unloading or just open the van and let the Dragons do the hauling.
B) The vehicles park inside the building.  Tony gets out with one or two others and they do the meet.  Tony signals for a crate to be brought and opened for confirmation.
When all is agreed and the cred is received the team unloads the crates or the Dragons unload them while the team watches.

Once done we pile in and get the frag out of there.  Doing the same process as before for checkpoints.

That is assuming it all goes smooth as silk.  Am I close or what?
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:57 am

Ok so your planning is solid but the meet is in a a back ally i dont know anything about a building its outsides like... ill go up to meat there ringleader one of yous with me... As for the van Monty took care of that fox that he is. She's a good piece of work Bulldog with all the bells and whistles we will need for this one... Then Monty looks at Antonio and reads off the vans specs like he was reading a book but there is no book you can see...

“GMC Bulldog Step-Van Handling Accel Speed Pilot Body Armor Sensor Avail Cost 0 5/10 90 2 16 8 1 — 35,000¥ He adds its been modified for rigger adaption but that’s not a must to drive it…”

ST continues "Yous can fan out spirits know they will be spread out am i right... Although my moneys on the van as the only safe spot ya scan... Hey Antonio your pretty good yapping your lips from what i can tell. A! no offense ya scan but I could use a guy like that up front you wanna be that guys say the word your my second as long as your pals is cool wit it..." He listens for Antonio's answer but looks at the others when he mentions them then back to Antonio

Last edited by Ghostmaker on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Tipping his fedora up a little higher Antonio gives the others a quick scan before looking up and nodding at Tony. It's what I do best boss, but I'll leave that up to them. Looking back at the others questioningly. Your call. I ain't done bad by you yet, won't either, but your call.
Back to top Go down
Sylvaen
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-12-21

Character sheet
Character Name: Joseph Holmes
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:47 pm

*Listening to the rapid exchange of requests, information and conditions, Joe kept mulling over one question that hasn't been asked yet. He looked up when Tony suggests that Antonio should take a place by Tony's side as his second, and shrugged: "Fine by me. I reckon you can read the guys and you know their kind. And from what I can tell, you could talk a troll gang into sunday school."

Joe cleared his throat reflexively before laying out the question that's been bugging him since the beginning of the conversation: "It's all nice and good, but do we have backup orders in case things go awry? Such as, save the goods at any cost and get everyone out of there faster than a 'trix crash?"
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Tony smiles "Well Doc see were only letting go of one create for examination purposes scan... As i said their pretty big creates so things go down you could be sure we will get out with at least what we got The meeting calls for five plus the leader that's six with two up front from each group that leaves four in the background but as i said monty speaks high of you guys says he hand picked you i bet yous could take the lot of them..." He considers that looking at you all then at Monty and says "You better be right or their gonna lynch us both scan..." Monty stops him before he can continue "Everything will be as it should I assure you..." Tony finishes "You do what you gotta and protect yourself at all times not gonna tell yous how fight ill leave that to the pro's something seems fishy sniff it it stinks advise over COM's if you think its not enough time do what you think is right..."
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Character sheet
Character Name: Clinton Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:59 pm

"I can provide over watch or just be muscle, either way I play well with the group..." her little voice squeaks out and fidgets from foot to foot. James was starting to get nervous and hates being in the matrix too long. it was starting to show in his icon.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:42 am

Ahab sits back listening to it all after the little women speaks he raises his hand looking at the map he says "Be nice if we had a sniper on the roof to watch over us, don't suppose any of you have a sniper rifle" when everybody looks at him he says "what just an idea..."
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 am

"I have a bow... just as good in my hands." the little girl gives a feral grin and looks around proudly. "then they wont hear it coming."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 am

Ahab is taken aback by the bow comment "No umm? No I guess they wont hear that or see it coming I mean nowadays who's prepared for arrows flying at them..." He smirks. "well you like it i love it i guess the only other question is where you wanna be with your bow..."
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:37 am

Shawl stays back not really getting into the conversation until talks of a sniper on the roof. Well I'm the mage for this run and I guess I'll have to trust who I'm with so I'll give an idea. Shawl is still unconformable with the clothes this troll icon jumped into when he first digitized into the 'Trix but soon it should be over. With a sniper I have two spells that could help out an invisibility spell and a levitate spell if we can't get on site with enough time to place the sniper before the ball game. I could cloak him in a spell and raise him to the roof top. Shawl starts to twitch his fingers wishing he had his cyber smokes he asked for he hates to have to go too long with out a death stick to kill his cravings. So What personal and abilities are we expecting the Yellow Dragons to bring to this meeting, any ideas.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:40 pm

"The point of a sniper is to be silent and hidden... I will do the same." it is creepy that a little girl says such things with a straight face "The levitate spell will be unnecessary... I am a skilled climber and gymnast. I am sure between those I can scale a building quickly. and not waste such useful talents. however it is up to you whether or not you want to use invisibility... I can hide quite well but if the rest of you feel better about me not being seen then I will allow that spell to be used." with that she looks to shawl and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Shawl the Crazy Biker troll smiles happy not to have to cast too many spells. That is a good thing Since the more mana I start throwing around the more likely I can KO myself or if I sustain too many spells we are talking too much distraction to do anything useful for the group so If the spells are not needed less strain on me. If the Team does want a lot of sustained spell I best have a good supply of Psyche since you get better bang for your nuyen with the right chems in your body.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Antonio looks at the little girl and the troll icons with some surprise as they talk about magic and sniping. I think much of this we can wrinkle out ourselves, but let's go over that sniper idea. The primary purpose of a sniper is to kill from a great distance without being detected. This is not just being unseen until the first shots are taken, but after shooting as well. With arrows it will only take a few shots for them to figure out where they are coming from and then target you.
If Shawl can turn you invisible that gives you mobile concealment. Which means when you do fire off some shots it will give you at least a few more seconds before they just carpet that area with dreck, that should give you time to move to a different spot. That's an edge worth having when the dreck drops. Don't diss an edge Sharp, that type of thinkin get's ya wacked sure as drecking on a troll.

Antonio takes off the silver fedora off and rubs his head as he thinks it over some more, then plants it back on his head before looking at the troll and little girl.
So. Shawl can you make a spirit do that invis magic for you? Maybe even help and protect Sharp while he's covering us, and keep ya from bein distracted by too many spells.
Either way Sharp, hope ya don't mind if I cut your moniker but it works better that way. If you are going to snipe then you need to be invisible or get into place before we arrive cause they aren't going to let you just go off on your own and are more than likely gonna be watching us the moment we hit the start of that alley maze. Meaning you need to slip in just ahead of us or come in the vehicle, invisible, and slip out and into position when Tony and I get out to start the meet.
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:50 pm

The Troll biker chick does a little dance. These shorts are killing me. Shawl stretches his legs to try and deal with this strange Troll idea of fashion. Ya I should be able to get a elemental to do an invisibility but it might be a bit weak so If I get the services form the elemental it might be a good idea to put our sniper under a concealment from the spirit too. One thing most snipers in the field work in teams of two to give the shooter some back up if they do get their position pinched. One other factor with the sniper we need to think of is how does he get out of the hot zone, if things go well or bad. I have a car that can drive its self but not sure if we should split up in two sets of wheels or just have a meeting place for the sniper and maybe spotter to get picked up at. Shawl is kicking at his magical aura messing with his Icon, and he had such a sweet garb picked out but the magic wanted to play a trick on him it seem. Well now he is miss troll of mana death should be fine if he doesn't have his biker shorts kill him before Shawl can make his escape to the meat world.
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 7:37 pm

"I can get out and keep myself hidden. Shoot and scoot is what keeps me from being eaten by most of the prey mages like shawl keep asking me to find and bring back." the little girl looks sheepish "And the nice thing with arrows is yes they think they can find me but I am putting a whole lot less sound out for them to be able to find me. and believe me I can shoot arrows about as quickly as a semi-auto sniper rifle can... I have a few... upgrades of my own." she looks about and shrugs her little shoulders. "I have no problem checking in via comlink and arriving to the meet early and being on a nearby ledge when you guys drive up. I have plenty of acrobatic skills to get me out of the danger zone quickly, either by getting in the van or by foot."
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:07 am

Ahab thinks for a bit about everybody's comments lastly settling his eyes on the little girl as he finishes what she was saying... Ooor you could ride with us an we can let you out before we enter the ally ways drive slow so you can position yourself when you give the signal we can pull in... No, yes...? He looks to the group and waits for a response... not wanting to split the team up...
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:38 am

Antonio, still not sold on the sniper idea, listens to the troll and little girl continue to discuss the idea. Finding it rather amusing to watch them talk and cope with their icon imagery, especially the trolls antics. I expect that we will be watched the moment we enter that maze of alleys. So letting you out at that point is not gonna work. Considering this is going down in an alley I also don't expect there to be much in the way of good coverage spots from above either. As it stands getting Sharp into a snipe spot might be more risk and effort than value.
Looking up at Tony he finally asks. What's your scan on this.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:54 pm

"Yeah i think we go into terminal in a van we let her/him out before we hit the maze then give you a sec i doubt these guys even think sniper so you should have no problem getting into position they are Gangers..." ST gives his opinion after he's asked for it then lets everyone get back too it...
Back to top Go down
outpost_2
Team Leader
Team Leader
outpost_2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:56 pm

"I can do that. too easy" the little girl grins up at the assembled group.
Back to top Go down
CrowDancing
Fixer
Fixer
CrowDancing

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:38 am

Sold. We drop you off before the maze, give you a few minutes to get into place then we roll in. The rest I think we're gonna have to wing it. Unless there's anything else we need to know I think we're done here.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Ahab thinks it all through and then asks "Is it necessary that im in the open. Like at the meet. Ill help drag what ever i have too, but i think im better off in the van Jamming there COMs and other neat matrix Tricks i can pull or I can shoot it out with you all does not matter to me..." He waits for an answer then moves to the back of the pack ST answers Get in where you fit in can't be two of us only on the floor. But you know do what ya gotta..." Ahab nods "Roger that..."

(OOC: If that is it for the planning stuff... Ill edit this before I leave O.K.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixer's Delight Reboot   Fixer's Delight Reboot - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixer's Delight Reboot
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next