Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeShadowrun Online turns 9! SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Shadowrun Online turns 9!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Shadowrun Online turns 9! Empty
PostSubject: Shadowrun Online turns 9!   Shadowrun Online turns 9! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:11 am

I can't beleive it's been 9 years since we first posted Shadowrun Online. (We started as a MSN Groups site back in March of 2003) It's been a long road with lots of changes. The best change has been the recent one to this new server. I am continually working to improve the PbP experiance and will continue to in the future.

It's been a good 9 years and here's looking forword to the next 9 years.

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Ghostmaker
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Ghostmaker

Number of posts : 3114
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Character sheet
Character Name: ix Sama
Race: Elf
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Online turns 9!   Shadowrun Online turns 9! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:27 pm

WHOO!!! HOO!!! Yeah baby!! I love this site thank you to all the GM's, and administrators for all there hard work... I tried, and failed to gm good idea bad execution... Still had fun for a bit though. Soo in light of that i know how hard it is to keep it going... I tip my hat to you all, and raise my glass to you Digi doom thanks for giving us a place to hang and play cheers lol! afro
Back to top Go down
scawire
Mr. Johnson
Mr. Johnson
scawire

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Character Name: Night Fist
Race: Ork
Sex: M

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Online turns 9!   Shadowrun Online turns 9! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:33 pm

affraid

I agree thanks for this GREAT site to play Shadowrun on. I'm glad to see it still going strong.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Online turns 9!   Shadowrun Online turns 9! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowrun Online turns 9!
Page 1 of 1