Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeShadowrun Survival Guide SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Shadowrun Survival Guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Character sheet
Character Name: Digital Doom
Race: Human
Sex: M

Shadowrun Survival Guide Empty
PostSubject: Shadowrun Survival Guide   Shadowrun Survival Guide EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 pm

As some of you are aware, our other Shadowrun site, Shadowrun Survival Guide has been re-coded and now has a new theme. I have been working hard to remove the bugs out of the coding and noticed that the content was now mostly incorporated into the newest Shadowrun books. I pulled all the content under house rules, and now I am turning to the experts on the subject, ALL OF YOU!

If you have any gear, gadgets, magic spells, enchanted items, programs, vehicles, or even just plane old stories that are Shadowrun related and you would like to see them on SRSG, then email them to me at digitaldoom@shadowrunsurvivalguide.com

If you have any suggestions on how to improve SRSG or SRO, please feel free to notify me. I have continually strove to make these sites user friendly and set up for you.

Thank you for supporting us,

Last edited by Digital Doom on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/shadowrunsurvivalguide/
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Back online   Shadowrun Survival Guide EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:52 am

I have brought Shadowrun Survival Guide back online with a new look. Please visit and let me know what you think so far. I am only part way done with this site, as a lot of the content isn't completed yet.

I appreciate all advice.
Back to top Go down
Mirikon
Team Leader
Team Leader
Mirikon

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Survival Guide   Shadowrun Survival Guide EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:46 am

The 'home' link on the pages still ends in /index.htm, when it should be /default.htm. Site map link is just a picture, not an actual link on all pages. Otherwise, love the design.
Back to top Go down
Digital Doom
Admin
Admin
Digital Doom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Thank you   Shadowrun Survival Guide EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:33 am

Thank you for the news about the links. they have been fixed. If you can think of anything that should be fixed, please tell us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowrun Survival Guide   Shadowrun Survival Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowrun Survival Guide
Page 1 of 1