Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomeTwinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat

Go down 
+3
Gala
Darkon
Kesslan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 2140
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Character sheet
Character Name: Kesslan
Race: GM
Sex:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Ok, given how things are working out, who here would be against fast forwarding things a little to a point where everyone more or less winds up at the same spot so the group can actually be brought together and we can focus on who ever is left and try to find some new bodies?
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 pm

::Raises hand for moving ahead::
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:08 pm

I'm fine with that. We can cut short the bar scene and I roll the dice for mind probe and alter memory if you like.

The sooner Darkon gets back his girls the sooner he can concentrate on the really interesting things. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:28 am

Ok so on that note Darkon, PM me a list of 4 questions you are wantng answers to and the method(s) you Inge to use to try and get them. For Gala Ill work off the assumption she spends the time going hover the info on the chips and provide a summary, for The rest of you I can fortunately just 'adjust' your legwork attempts to take you all to the same place and have similar clues pointing Gala and Darkon there as well. It will derail a few mi or plans but still keep everyone on the same intended course (more or less)
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:59 pm

"Roger That"

I wished I had rolled better; but at least there weren't any glitches in there! It looked like the dice gods were toying with the idea of throwing me to the wolves on that roll - and since they didn't make up their mind, I think I have some serious glitches coming my way soon!!!
But, that leaves me with no clues, and no real idea what to do other than chill out and heal up. And for lack of better entertainment, perhaps keep watching some of the footage.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:16 am

Right, well got Darkons rolls out of the way so I'm going to try and speed things up on the end of getting folk all on the same page as it were in my next GM post which ill get to work on after I get off work.

Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 11:21 am

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:12 pm

The GM Railroad Train Compensation Committee Board hereby awards the following settlement to the Defendant (Hence forth known as the players):

To Darkon, Gala and Yogismith: 10 Karma, to be spent as they see fit.

To Jagger, 10d6 and Mikel: 10 Karma in the event the players in question post within the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:39 pm

Hehe - GM Railroad Train Comp. Committee... Love it!
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Her working and is Scarlet not Rachel. Though Rachel would make a good name for another alias that I haven't used for her yet. No biggie just an FYI.

Will work on a post tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

So I understand the situation - Scarlet and Mississippi are outside setting up surveillance on the warehouse, and we witness two others arriving to check it out as well? Or have the others begun casing the joint and Scarlet and I are getting there to run our own surveillance? Are we aware of each other? (That probably depends a lot, so I'm only expecting a basic answer here - "you know someone's around" "You think you're alone" etc)

I don't mind the railroad in the least, just need a bit more exposition and scene setting. Smile

I'll make an approach post though.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Kesslan any chance in that we might score some info on the building like possible security or blueprints? I can't imagine that they all would just decide to go there without doing some groundwork in preparation and observation of the building. They all are expert runners and not some greenhorns.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:40 pm

He's alive...he's alive.

And what Mikel said he summed it up better than I did.

I was also trying to figure out if this is our initial physical survalance of the joint
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 pm

BTW, in case anyone needs a bit more immediate contact out of me, feel free to hit me up on the messenger service of your choice:

Yahoo: Patrick_lotus_st@yahoo
Live Messenger: Patrick_lotus_st@hotmail
gmail: mikelamroni

Just please send me a message saying "hey this is so and so from SRO, add me" so I'll know its you.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 4:17 pm

I have AIM, iMessenger, yahoo messenger if that works for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:53 pm

At this point no, you have no blueprints or information on actual security, any searches have come up empty and any attempts to track down who owns the place just points to what appears to be a small company that simply states it runs server farms for private clients.

Thus why I drop you outside since you basically get the same info on all 3 spots.

This is also why it's called railroading, you go because the GM says you do. In the end you weren't too likely to dig up anything as far as blueprints etc are concerned anyway so at some point you wind up having to do an on site check one way or the other. If you simply observe from the outside or try to sneak in a drone or sneak in yourselves is up to you. In the end your going in blind and that's why you are getting paid as much as you are.

The others are also going in somewhat blind but for similar reasons. For simplicities sake I've also simply ruled both group spot each other, you know something is up with the other two, but not necessarily what.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Thank you for the reward Kesslan. In this case, taking the railroad to paradise is benefitial for te players, no apology necessary in my direction.

Usually, Karma can only be spent to improve the character in between runs, right?
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 pm

I'm guessing we can use it now. If we were to wait for this run to be finished it'll be many months real time.

Though I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 am

I noticed something. Kesslans post says we stole the artifact 2 years after the timestamp of the video. Sha'hGrim thinks the video timestamp is 2 years after we stole it.

Gala, I think you misinterpreted the post.

It's a minor detail, and unimportant for the immediate posts to follow, but could make a difference nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:06 am

I wonder if Kesslan is having troubles accessing the sight like he was earlier? I wonder if this redirect might be affecting him.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:10 am

It certainly had me wonder for a while, before I found the new adress. I had thought the whole site was down because the domain ran out. Maybe he thinks the same and waits for the domain to be reinstated?
Back to top Go down
Kesslan
Fixer
Fixer

Character sheet
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:02 am

Ya I was able to find the backup on my cell but not the comp for what ever reason.

Anyway, Darkon you are correct, the intention is that he videos are dated 2 years prior to when the original team (Now consisting of you and Sha'hgrim) stole the artefact.

Also feel free to spend any karma now as you are effectively 'between missions' at this point which is as close as it gets.
Back to top Go down
Yogismith
Team Leader
Team Leader
Yogismith

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:25 am

Anyone gave a way to get a hold of Gala? She might be having a problem getting to the site like some others.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 am

I don't have any messenger from anyone here.

By the way, I put in a little mammoth post to wrap things up and get to the point where all players are on the same page literally. Wink

Gala, if I did too much railroading your character, I can of course edit it any way you wish.

Edit: I tried to update my yahoo messenger in my profile, but it doesn't work. On second thought, with all the spam agents flittering around, it might not be the best idea to post it in public. Anyone who would like to get it, just ask. I'll write you a PM
Back to top Go down
Mikel Amroni
Runner
Runner
Mikel Amroni

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:32 am

I don't worry about it as much simply because if I don't recognize the email or IM name, or they don't have something in there to make me think it's someone I know, it's block and delete time Smile

But please do PM me the info. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat   Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - OOC Chat
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next