Shadowrun Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who said running the shadows was easy? Dodging bullets, swords, spirits, and spells just to name a few. Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, even the occasional Dragon can make any Shadowrun go bad.

Shadowrun HomeHomePast Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 SHADOWCHATLatest imagesSearchRegisterNew RunnersLog in

Past Tense, the second. OOC

Go down 
+3
Twitch
Jagger
Darkon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Number of posts : 1351
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:26 am

Jagger:

The sustaining penalty doesn't apply to drain rolls. As this isn't a life threatening or even game threatening situation, I rule that you only have to suffer 4 stuns. But it seems, Bishop will have a stinging headache for a while.

Gala:

I'd be glad to have you in my game. And I'm very glad to see you back on site. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:51 am

Fair enough. I have always avoided magical characters as a rule...even as far back as D&D 3.5 because of all the extra rolling for spells and their effects. I thought I would try the SR4 version just this once, but it looks as though Bishop will have to restrict his 'psionics' to the actual act of thievery.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:12 am

There is no need to. We all learned the rules more or less while playing. And especially when you play a magical character the first time you are prone to forget details.
Or when you play your second, third or tenth magical character. Shadowrun is a complex game.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:39 pm

A warm welcome to Ashe. Gala will bring her into the past tense.

Fortunatley, we're still at the very beginning, it will be easy to integrate her into the group.
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Number of posts : 3061
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Character sheet
Character Name: Gala
Race: Human
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:37 am

Thank you Darkon. I'll post in as soon as you and the game are ready.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Welcome aboard, Gala (and Ash)!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Thank you, thank you! Hopefully you all enjoy the "younger" version of the Ashe you have all come to know and love in the A Time For Secrets game. This was a back-tracked version put together for a previous game, and Darkon decided that she was just right for this game's needs.
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:14 pm

I hope you don't mind the somewhat railroaded dream sequence. I got the idea since this version of Ashe doesn't seem to have any contacts in her character sheet. Wink

Your reaction to it was good anyway. I like the french butler. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gala
Corprate CEO
Corprate CEO
Gala

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:17 pm

I hope everyone is ok after Sandy hit... I was out of power for the week; but it's back now. Everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 am

I enjoy fluff game a lot, Gala. Smile We can continue it for a while longer if you like.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 am

good reading on Ash's scenario!
Wink

Bishop seems to have stagnated without any response from his team... concerns? issues? questions?

perhaps my attempts at 'creative background scenes" have become off-putting?

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:24 am

Good questions Jagger. Sadly, I don't know. At least Kesslan should be around again. And if Twitch is gone... well.

At this point, I think we should go on with the museum tour.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 8:59 am

as you say, mon capitan!
Wink

Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:36 am

By now, I am afraid we have waited long enough for the players to go on.

Unless they were waiting for me. But I don't think I have missed something in their posts.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 9:53 am

I believe Twitch was waiting to make contact with Soren...

other than that I think its just the time of year, the election, Hurricane Sandy, etc...

in other words, 'real life' once again rearing its spikey, green-eyed, forked-tongue head
Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:26 am

Aye. Real life can be a pain in the behind. And everywhere else. I wonder who else on this site is not living in the USA. Well, I can stretch the fluff a bit longer and give them a chance to get in touch again. Smile You never know.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Ok, you can ignore my Perception checks of the exterior landscape of the museum.
Bishop is inside as per your GM post.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:38 pm

He is going in. I assumed he would keep his eyes open on the way. Don't worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:50 am

sort of a fluff post, but Bishop will be attempting to get a few minutes away from Miss Wiggles (if her last name turns out to actually be Wiggles or Wigglesworth or some such, that's just too funny) so he can try and transmit some of what he's getting to the rest of the team.
Very Happy

assuming, of course, that there is still a 'rest of the team' to transmit to
Razz
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 am

I wonder myself. Twitch hasn't shown up in a while. But Kesslan is around.
Back to top Go down
Jagger
Fixer
Fixer

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 am

if we keep it rolling maybe one or both will rejoin us
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 am

Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Meat
Meat

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-06-28

Character sheet
Character Name: Twitch
Sex: Male

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:45 am

Sorry I've been gone for awhile, real life caught up with me for a couple of weeks. We had to send three guys back to Germany for surgery, and two back to the states, in caskets. I really didn't feel like even checking.

Things have gotten better though, the Taliban have gone back to Pakistan for the winter, so things have calmed down. We also killed about 70 of the bastards, so....

Well between that and only being allowed to use the internet for 30 minutes in a day, I had some difficulty.

Damn it I hit my time limit for today, and I wasn't done reading through everyone's posts..... I'll try to get caught up by tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Darkon
Fixer
Fixer
Darkon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Sex:

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:49 am

Don't worry about keeping up with the game. Just stay alive.

I will pull your character along so you can keep playing him in case you have extended periods where you can't get on here. I either didn't know you were already on active duty, or I forgot. Anyway, unless the other players object, we should play round Twitch when you aren't available. Or I take the reins on him for these times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Tense, the second. OOC   Past Tense, the second. OOC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Tense, the second. OOC
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next